RKMBs
Posted By: Uschi Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 6:14 AM
As moderator of two forums seldom used for good, PolitiFuk and ReligiouCrap, I did not just those forums but also the entire Rob's Message Boards a public service.

Showtime is over and Beardguy57 is vamoose. Gone. Forever, we hope.

BUT WHAT IF HE RETURNS? My god, think of the ennui! The irritation! Should we really leave ourselves open to another attack of faggotry? Faggotry of THAT magnitude?

Or should we follow in the wise footsteps of Otto Von Bismark? Should we return me my arms of battle, my MOD POWERS!!! if you will, against this sea of sorrows! WE SHALL NOT LIE DOWN (without Kwink under us)!!!

Rob, the time for clemency has past. The Era of JesusfuckingchristnotANOTHERbeardguypost has past. It is time to stop living in the past and return what was rightfully (and democratically -- don't look like an expatriot, rob) mine!

ROBERT KAMPHAUSEN! MAKE.ME.MOD!
As former co-mod (whatever the reason is that thedoctor and I were removed) of one of the above mentioned forums I support this.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 6:18 AM
P.S. I'm writing a song called BACONFUCK that will be my coronation theme.

if you don't vote for ME, please vote for BACONFUCK!
Posted By: Rob Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 6:25 AM
i'd give this thread more attention, but neither of you can sticky it
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
i'd give this thread more attention, but neither of you can sticky it

You're not right...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 6:26 AM
well, it takes me a few minutes before I can cum on the screen again... but I'm *trying* so hard...
 Originally Posted By: Uschi

WE SHALL NOT LIE DOWN (without Kwink under us)!!!

Give them some time alone and I bet they'll prove you wrong, Rob.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 6:27 AM
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

kisses!
well, it takes me a few minutes before I can cum on the screen again... but I'm *trying* so hard...

You're here! yay!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 7:41 AM
Dude! wtf is with the Arseneo Hall hair?!
Fuck, I'll try again.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 7:45 AM
serious!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 7:46 AM
an' howcome my penis is luminescent? and multi-colored? and whysit I ain't fat (I know we addressed this part in PM, but still. fat.)?
The penis I'm trying to animate to change colors and glow
Fat, I have no idea how to make fat.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 7:49 AM
you just don't stop eating.
Posted By: Rob Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 7:50 AM
there are a number of experts here in that field
Uschi, I'm pretty sure you could become mod of the wimmen forum if you share those pics of harley's boobs.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 8:00 AM
I have no guarantee. and, serious, Kwink's bobs are worth a LOT more than html.
more like just a green name and stickying things since you can do html now and lawd knows rob wont let you frontpage or into the secret forum.
shame...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 8:11 AM
<i>herro prease! how do i use html? do it relli werk?</i>

NOPE
As moderator of two forums seldom used for good, PolitiFuk and ReligiouCrap, I did not just those forums but also the entire Rob's Message Boards a public service.

BUT WHAT IF HE RETURNS? My god, think of the ennui! The irritation! Should we really leave ourselves open to another attack of faggotry? Faggotry of THAT magnitude?

Or should we follow in the wise footsteps of Otto Von Bismark? Should we return me my arms of battle, my MOD POWERS!!! if you will, against this sea of sorrows! WE SHALL NOT LIE DOWN (without Kwink under us)!!!

Rob, the time for clemency has past. The Era of JesusfuckingchristnotANOTHERbeardguypost has past. It is time to stop living in the past and return what was rightfully (and democratically -- don't look like an expatriot, rob) mine!

I approve this message
<i>herro prease! how do i use html? do it relli werk?</i>

NOPE

my mistake i thought rob enabled it and it was something rex whined about.
WE SHALL NOT LIE DOWN (without Kwink under us)!!!

id let her be on top every now and then though...
Posted By: rex Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 8:17 AM
I never whined about html. Its always been something only mods can use.
 Originally Posted By: rex

You did. Rob mentioned enabling it and you bitched that there'd be no point in being a mod and that samitch could spread his shit.
Posted By: the Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 8:29 AM
Jeremy happy Moderator Hangin' out like double D's
15000+ posts Fri Oct 10 2008 01:29 AM Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!!
Posted By: rex Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 8:34 AM
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

You did. Rob mentioned enabling it and you bitched that there'd be no point in being a mod and that samitch could spread his shit.

I remember that now.

I said that if he gave everyone the ability to create polls and use html that no one would want to be a mod anymore.
Posted By: the Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 9:25 AM
Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk love Moderator SPLURT!
15000+ posts Fri Oct 10 2008 02:24 AM Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
I, Lucius Prometheus Vorenus, do hereby declare that Uschi Von Bismarkius...daughter of Atia of the Juli...shall have her day before the Senate and her protest stickied for all to see. Her words shall be heard by the nobility of this great Republic. It is the only honorable course of action. Any who attempt to oppose her right to contest her status shall find my blade unforgiving, and shall be suckling Hela's tit by lights-end.

I speak not on behalf of my great house, but on behalf of the nobility of General Jaburg Antony and the House of Pappas. So Say We All!
Posted By: PJP Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 2:14 PM
Titus PJP if you will.

good bread this.
I like turtles.

You do realize that by using a whomod tactic you're not really helping your cause here, right? All you lack are a ton of gramelins and youtube posts from MSNBC.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-10 5:24 PM
I thought I was making a funny post. Sorry, Doc!
I guess I'm going to have to start using the orange font around some of you people.
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I guess I'm going to have to start using the orange font around some of you people.

Whattaya mean, "you people???"

Damned dirty rascist!!!
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Naggers.
That reminds me of a joke.

An old farmer goes to see his lawyer and says he wants a divorce.

The attorney says "well, in this state a divorce isn't automatic, you need grounds."

The farmer says "I got sixty acres of tillable soil. That oughtta be enough ground."

"No," the attorney replies, "you need a reason you don't want to stay married."

"Like what," the farmer asks.

"Well, for example," the lawyer asks, "is she a nagger?"

"No sir," the farmer replies, "but she's fucking one. That's why I want the divorce!"
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Naggers.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, then, carry on.
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
Damn you nigger guys!
Damn you nigger guys!

Um, that's kinda racist, Knurkel. I expect better from you.
Knurkel been's hanging out with whomod too much I guess.
not whomod. just "whomods internet daughter"
It must be killing whomod that she'd be dating a black man, given his racism.
Damn you nigger guys!

Um, that's kinda racist, Knurkel. I expect better from you.

Yeah,Knut,don't act like a honkey!
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny
As former co-mod (whatever the reason is that thedoctor and I were removed)

i likes the cheap heat!

-rob
I have no guarantee. and, serious, Kwink's bobs are worth a LOT more than html.

phew! thank you...
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
I, Lucius Prometheus Vorenus, do hereby declare that Uschi Von Bismarkius...daughter of Atia of the Juli...shall have her day before the Senate and her protest stickied for all to see. Her words shall be heard by the nobility of this great Republic. It is the only honorable course of action. Any who attempt to oppose her right to contest her status shall find my blade unforgiving, and shall be suckling Hela's tit by lights-end.

I speak not on behalf of my great house, but on behalf of the nobility of General Jaburg Antony and the House of Pappas. So Say We All!

ummm...What happened to Pro?
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus

ummm...What happened to Pro?

He's gone Roman. And everything that entails.

If you know what I mean...
drunk with power, is he?

And "everything that entails"? It must be the gaydiation emited from this board...
Posted By: rex Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-13 11:25 PM
We call him "Luci" for short now.
Oh no... \:lol\:
Posted By: Bibbo Re: Petition to Reinstate Uschi's MOD POWERS!!! - 2008-10-14 2:01 AM
We call him "Luci" for short now.

He's got some 'splainin' to do.
Yeah, this thread was a big nothing...
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
That reminds me of a joke.

An old farmer goes to see his lawyer and says he wants a divorce.

The attorney says "well, in this state a divorce isn't automatic, you need grounds."

The farmer says "I got sixty acres of tillable soil. That oughtta be enough ground."

"No," the attorney replies, "you need a reason you don't want to stay married."

"Like what," the farmer asks.

"Well, for example," the lawyer asks, "is she a nagger?"

"No sir," the farmer replies, "but she's fucking one. That's why I want the divorce!"

\:lol\:
Anonymous 48 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
Anonymous 48 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat

AFLAC!
© RKMBs