RKMBs
Posted By: Wank and Cry Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-24 9:05 AM
She's intollerable on any mesage board, and abuses pwer like all of you morons. You deserve one nother. I hope she stays here now.
Posted By: Rob Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-24 9:07 AM
you know how i feel about this, w&c. everyone belons at the rkmbs! i belon, you belon... and yes, sikk/syd belons as well!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-24 12:47 PM
We Belon is my faorite Pat Bntar song!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-24 2:17 PM
You spelled Benatr wrong, you mron.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-24 2:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
We Belon is my faorite Pat Bntar song!

Man, I thought Belon was an Eltn Jhn song.
I thought it was the one where he he had a son called Jsus!
belon

Main Entry: be·lon
Pronunciation: \bā-ˈlōn, -ˈlōⁿ\
Function: noun
Usage: often capitalized
Etymology: French, from Bélon, river in Brittany
Date: 1940
: european flat ; specifically : a European flat oyster of coastal waters of northwestern France
Posted By: Rob Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-25 1:23 AM
not in front of them, lothar!!!!
sorry \:-\[ Someone should tell me when we have company.
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
She's intollerable on any mesage board, and abuses pwer like all of you morons. You deserve one nother. I hope she stays here now.
Posted By: 655321 Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-25 2:38 AM
ppl here have power?
it's pwer. duh!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-25 3:20 AM
duh!
Dumm peoplee cant spell.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-25 8:06 AM
wrong ID Joey!
Several species of turtles can live to be over a hundred years of age including the American Box Turtle.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-25 5:50 PM
if you know what he means....
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-27 5:04 PM
Tommy's just mad that Syd and Sikkbones have made him the laughingstock of their formerly locked down message board. They've ruined his power as an admin so, because he loves the RKMBs and all its posters, he's come here to to us in hopes that we'll commiserate with him.

\:lol\: x (Tommy = laughingstock of THREE message boards)
Posted By: Chant Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-27 10:46 PM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
it's pwer. duh!

wuduo pwer?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-28 1:44 PM
It's because Thomas is sexist...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 6:50 PM
Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here

Don't let them get to you, Halo. I think that was a great Desi Arnaz impersonation.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 7:14 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here

Don't let them get to you, Halo. I think that was a great Desi Arnaz impersonation.

\:lol\: x (Babbaloo!)
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 7:43 PM
Captain Zzap! You got some 'splainin' to do!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 8:18 PM
Lucy, you can't be in the show!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 10:00 PM
Nice piece of gay overkill there Snarf, ya bald cunt!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 10:16 PM
It doesn't even build on what's been done. He just quoted the fucking line without applying it to the subject of the original comment. Idiot...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 10:18 PM
And this surprises you?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 10:24 PM
Snarf is much like Desi Jr. in that regard. While his parents laid the foundations of television for decades to come, he made Automan.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Sikk/Syd is a cunt, she belons here - 2008-10-29 10:26 PM
Automan rawked though!
© RKMBs