RKMBs
can of milk and some chopped basil leaves. use milk instead of water, throw in the basil and simmer the FUCK out of it. I wish I could make soup from scratch but sadly there's no cooking with pjp forum yet.
I've made a few great soups from scratch. The first time I ever had French Onion soup, I made it myself from scratch.
Thats funny, I woulda made it from French onions.
i made potato & leek soup with pancetta.
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
I've made a few great soups from scratch. The first time I ever had French Onion soup, I made it myself from scratch.

share the recipe!
post it in writer's block - it's ready to be converted into the cooking forum anyway!
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

share the recipe!

I used Tyler Florence's recipe.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I wish I could make soup from scratch but sadly there's no cooking with pjp forum yet.

Rob was too busy firing you and allan1 at the Arcade Room...

X a brillion
In my opinion, the best thing to add to a can of tomato soup is a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum!
 Originally Posted By: Bibbo
In my opinion, the best thing to add to a can of tomato soup is a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum!

fuckin right!
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I wish I could make soup from scratch but sadly there's no cooking with pjp forum yet.

Rob was too busy firing you and allan1 at the Arcade Room...

X a brillion

yeah that forum hasn't gone downhill at all since then...
© RKMBs