RKMBs
Posted By: iggy Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-11 10:29 PM
The saga of Wankie continues as he has left the Iconoclasts. Also, there are reports that several posters are taking a break to get their lives back in order. I think we should charge them for the priorities lessons.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/7539743/1/

Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap!
Sorry to be so hit and miss lately, I really am trying to get things back to a point where I can be here more often.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/7555174/1/#new
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-11 10:32 PM

well that sucks...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-11 10:34 PM
"Yeah, I'm the one who had a hissy :106: Are you fucking blind? I said nothing "sexist". It's not sexist to scrutinize women you fucking idiots. Syd is a selfish and manipulative bitch who uses her sex to get her away and use men and she rationalizes this by putting her gender on a pedestal and demonizing ours. It's only a matter of time till she starts banging the pool boy. And guess what? You're falling for her act because you've gotten your mind into this position where I must be the one at fault cause I get into a lot of arguments and because Syd is charming. What am I suppose to say when you continue to misrepresent me, Grendel? This isn't subjective. Syd CLEARLY through a hissy fit. Clearly. But you simply refuse to say that for a funny line or whatever bullshit you're thinking.

I came back cause I didn't want to pull a JT and run away with my head up my ass but these last few weeks not coming here my life has been .2% less stressful not having to deal with this kind of idiocy. But at least I've givin this place more chances than JT ever did. The internet sucks anyway. It has a way of bringing out the worst in everyone, including myself.

On a final note I'm ACTUALLY gonna say something sexist...

FUCK YOU, DICKS."

classic wankie...
Posted By: iggy Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-11 10:36 PM
Yeah, it is sad about his mom. And, despite my mischievousness, I'm not going to say anything about how he is handling this a lot better than he did when his friend's dad died. But, it is good to see that he is no longer abandoning his children and work to be on the internet.
Posted By: URG Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-11 10:49 PM
Yeah.
Posted By: Mopius Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 12:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
"Yeah, I'm the one who had a hissy :106: Are you fucking blind? I said nothing "sexist". It's not sexist to scrutinize women you fucking idiots. Syd is a selfish and manipulative bitch who uses her sex to get her away and use men and she rationalizes this by putting her gender on a pedestal and demonizing ours. It's only a matter of time till she starts banging the pool boy. And guess what? You're falling for her act because you've gotten your mind into this position where I must be the one at fault cause I get into a lot of arguments and because Syd is charming. What am I suppose to say when you continue to misrepresent me, Grendel? This isn't subjective. Syd CLEARLY through a hissy fit. Clearly. But you simply refuse to say that for a funny line or whatever bullshit you're thinking.

I came back cause I didn't want to pull a JT and run away with my head up my ass but these last few weeks not coming here my life has been .2% less stressful not having to deal with this kind of idiocy. But at least I've givin this place more chances than JT ever did. The internet sucks anyway. It has a way of bringing out the worst in everyone, including myself.

On a final note I'm ACTUALLY gonna say something sexist...

FUCK YOU, DICKS."

classic wankie...

He'll probably come back later and blame that shit on a space bug.
Posted By: iggy Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 12:44 AM
It'll be worse than murder!
Posted By: Pariah Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 1:55 AM
It's kinda funny since this time around, Halo makes a good point.

Before it was destroyed I read a bunch of Syd's posts on the Insurgency (have they gotten back to you on bringing it back Iggy?). Indeed she is a feminazi cunt.

But who cares? It's Wankie.
i cant believe the internet is stressful to them, dont they realize you can shut it off if its not fun?
Don't worry guys. I still think your biger idiots than Syd and the rest of that bunch.
Who guesses Wanky's password?
Posted By: Pariah Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 2:06 AM
Now now. We know Syd has gotten on your last nerve.

You're probably in the tub right now with her picture on the window struggling to decide whether you should drop the toaster.
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Who guesses Wanky's password?

If it actually happened, wouldn't that be "guessed"? Moron.
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

You're probably in the tub right now with her picture on the window struggling to decide whether you should drop the toaster.

What would you even know about tubs, Pariah? You haven't bathed in years.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 2:10 AM

whomod's real name is Syd?
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh

whomod's really name is Syd?

I see you've been studing grammer while I was away
Posted By: Pariah Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 2:14 AM
Irony.
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

That's pushing it. C'mon, who is it?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 2:43 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh

whomod's [real] name is Syd?

I guess "your" right. "Studing" grammer has been very helpful.

i never studinged at all, but still aced high school!
Posted By: URG Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 4:37 AM

What am a Syd?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-12 4:38 AM

\:lol\:

Dammit, Pariah...
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Yeah, it is sad about his mom. And, despite my mischievousness, I'm not going to say anything about how he is handling this a lot better than he did when his friend's dad died. But, it is good to see that he is no longer abandoning his children and work to be on the internet.

iggy you really are a cocksmith.
Posted By: iggy Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-13 3:28 AM
What? I'm actually complimenting him on straightening out his priorities.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-13 4:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: iggy
What? I'm actually complimenting him on straightening out his priorities.

you know nothing shithead... go back to ignoring your girlfreind while having a love affair with your bottle.
and that was his last post? evar???
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 7:31 AM
No, it's only the one he "promises" will be his last.
Let's keep in mind that he left the Insurgency way before he left this place, and he's still posting with those guys.

Then again, the Insurgency's dead so that doesn't count! \:\)
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 7:55 AM
But the Iconolasts are in full effect! Yeah, boyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

if you're not careful he might make his very last final post ever, joe.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 10:21 PM
Ever? Or ever EVER?
he's gotta be well into double digits on 'ever' by now... I lost count a while ago...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 10:55 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 11:05 PM
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

Does that count as a nine-way?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 11:10 PM
which one?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 11:13 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 11:14 PM
\:lol\: \:lol\:

Keep wankie away from the young one....
Posted By: rex Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-14 11:42 PM
You want her all to yourself?
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Does that count as a nine-way?

which one?

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

you bastards! \:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: rex
You want her all to yourself?

good comeback.. think of that all by yourself or did you have help?
Posted By: rex Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-15 12:11 AM
Stop kissing my ass.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-15 12:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

Why? She's clearly safe, not being a newborn or male...

..you forgot to mention Asian.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-01-15 12:45 AM

..you forgot to mention Asian.

No I didn't. Tommy loves to pay Asian prostitutes the hourly rate for 15 minutes of disappointment. If that kid were Asian, she'd be in great danger.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-05-18 2:12 AM
Anonymous 05/17/09 07:10 PM Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: Wank and Cry, A man without a country
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wank and Cry, A man without a country - 2009-05-18 3:55 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

I don't understand this. Is he accusing you of putting his grandfather out to stud?
© RKMBs