RKMBs
since the insurgency shut us down for good
\:lol\:
Posted By: PJP Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 3:35 PM
zzzzzapppp!
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 4:37 PM
congrats to all involved!
We should do something nice in celebration. How about we take up a collection for Zzap's neglected children? Lord only knows where they are now.
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 4:47 PM
maybe closing down smaller message boards of their own?
One would hope that Zzap would make them do their homework first; but we know that is most unlikely.
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 5:06 PM
surely, by now, they'd know to neglect their homework in favor of internet strategy
"Sorry, Billy, I can't come to your birthday party this Saturday. I have to spend time posting on gay websites with other people's user names.

Son of Zzap"
I'm sure that post will cause another Insurgent outrage as we all know that Zzap's real name is, in fact, Zzap and that he named his son 'Son of Zzap'.
Whatever happened to this board after it was closed down?
I miss coming here everyday!
It was sold to the Chinese, I believe.
Fluck off!
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I'm sure that post will cause another Insurgent outrage as we all know that Zzap's real name is, in fact, Zzap and that he named his son 'Son of Zzap'.

We could always flood the Iconolast boards with "Happy Anniversary" messages. Maybe open up their old board and send them links to the celebration.

"I'm glad no one knows my real name. I'd hate to get prank messages at my networking site. Zzap!"

-Ssteve Zzweig
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh

\:lol\: \:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
I was just looking at some old threads from that time and realized something... did you know rellik is killer backwards?
I'd go to their new place and congratulate them for their victory, but I think they banned me before they even set up the place.
Would that be the place they invited us all to, but wouldnt actually let us post?
Posted By: Grimm Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 10:36 PM
that was just a sign of their moral superiority.
we would let you post... if you had anything interesting to say

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/index/
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 10:53 PM
Because posting clips of keith olberman is sooooo interesting.
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Quote:

As some of you know, I had my friend, Rick Poulin, sign up at a gay website called JustUsBoys as Britneyspearsatemyshorts and start posting some really nasty shit. He was going to recruit several of his friends and have them sign on as rex, Captain Sammitch, Joe Mama, and others and have basically a huge bukkake fest on Rob. I’m talking photos, the works.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
That probably did seem like a terrible vengeance to people who still don't understand that user IDs and real names aren't the same.

Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

I'm going to need a coordinated attack soon with as many alters as you can register. Eventually I'm going to start posting some polls asking things like "who thinks we were wrong to use whomod's daughter alt?" I don't want to win those polls by just a few votes, I want it to be a landslide.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
its sad that you go through all this just because you got butt hurt over a disagrement on the interweb...

But I haven't. I've done it cause A)Who is a friend, B) I know what it's like to be jumped by you assholes, and C) it's fun.

You just ignore that cause your theory is more insulting.

Amazing.

It's absolutely clear to anyone reading your posts that one of the many things that pisses you off about this board is that no one here takes you seriously - and you really want us to - your behavior here belies your false claims to the contrary. It's just one of the many reasons you were never able to fit in here - and despite the denials that you will inevitabley spew, at one point you did want to fit in.

Unfortunately, you refuse to acknowledge reality despite how obvious it is to everyone else and irrespective of how many times it has been pointed out to you by Pro and others. In fact, the very quotes you have used in you flaccid attempts to show how you were originally "abused" here only go to prove how rabid, delusional and deceitful you have been, as you were the first to be nasty and bitchy. You are either completely obtuse or just willfully ignorant, but either way you are a spineless whiner who lacked the balls to come back here on his own and who now hides behind some "defending Whomod's internet honor" bullshit when the reality is you're nothing more than a petulant child who held a 5 month grudge because you got your ass handed to you over some internet comic book argument - one that you turned into something personal and nasty - and then tried (and miserably failed) to "raid" us because of it. That, in a nut shell, is what this is all about, no matter what lies about "friendship" and "honor" you spin in order to justify your frothing at the mouth, gutless, and hypocritical behavior.

You are an embarrassment and a failure, Tommy - a pendejo who has become nothing more than this board's piñata.

If we were to waste an emotion on you it would be pity.

P.S. - Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch. (c) PJP

goddamn youre a sexy beast...

ill bet she still is... \:\(
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

I haven't been there since the Syd vs. Wanky thing. That was loads of fun to read. Is Wanky's anus still sore?
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

I haven't been there since the Syd vs. Wanky thing. That was loads of fun to read. Is Wanky's anus still sore?

you mean wanky turned on one of his own?
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-10 11:59 PM
wanky lashed out at everyone. That's what makes him wanky.
What do you expect? Wanky is a heckpuppy, through and through. And when you don't feed your dog, eventually it'll turn on you. Wanky was spoiling for more humiliation, wasn't getting it, and so he picked a fight with one of his own, hoping for a long losing battle.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 12:19 AM

After a quick look I notice you guys are still obsessed with us and zzap is afraid to post there.

That's a clear victory for you guys.
zzap wont post at his own message board?

Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 12:21 AM
They're also planning a raid on a different message board. That should be fun.
i remember something about them doing that a while back. someone from another board came here thinking zzap and all of them came from this mb.
 Originally Posted By: rex
They're also planning a raid on a different message board. That should be fun.

They're gonna celebrate the one year anniversary of their trouncing by getting trounced by another board and then getting run off their own...again. \:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 1:08 AM
There is one thing that I don't understand about their boards. The whomod there doesn't post youtube clips and is actually somewhat pleasant towards other posters.

I don't think its the same person.
you mean wanky turned on one of his own?

He wouldn't! Remember they're a tightly-knit bunch.
oh the hive mind...?
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 4:16 AM
Didn't wankys mom die a couple months ago?
think it was Zzaps...
i thought wanky was his momma?!?!?!?

We have nothing interesting to offer, yet you can't stay away.

and he just loves posting stuff back and forth between our board and theirs...
what a cunt.
He's a hypocritical douche who tries to win favor with us whenever he mocks Halo, as if EminemBones is any better...
Idiots. We destroyd you once before, we can do it again. Whether it's here or at our boards, all it takes is a moment to beat you.
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 12:46 PM
hey buddy!
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
Idiots. We destroyd you once before, we can do it again. Whether it's here or at our boards, all it takes is a moment to beat you.

Yup, this board was destroyed and you are not posting on it as it doesnt exist anymore, cause you guys like, destroyed it n shit!

What happened to your board exactly?
I forget!
In Wankys world:

The Nazis won world war II.
England won the war of Independence.
Japan were the real winners in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It never stops being funny.

\:lol\: x (infinity)

Right, Tommy. You destroyed us so bad that we're all here, laughing and having a good time, while you all lurk here. This message board is the same one it was a year ago while you post from a new one, having been run off your old board. That's one hell of a decisive victory, Thomas. \:lol\:

Let me fix the obvious typo in your post, just so your message is clear:

Idiots. We destroyd you once before, we can do it again. Whether it's here or at our boards, all it takes me is a moment to beat off to you.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 7:29 PM

No wanky, we don't want to post at your boards. We don't want to catch whatever is being spread over there.
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 7:38 PM
super aids
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 7:38 PM
teaspoon of that shit will kill you dead
Space bugs!!!
IN THE ASS!!!
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 7:53 PM
according to some theories, super aids was started by space-monkeys
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 7:53 PM
this is chronicled in the parallaids storyline
yellow space monkeys?
Its spread by people who wank and cry at the same time!
Idiots. I destoryed the Navy recruiter once before, I can do it again. Whether it's online or at the recruitment center, all it takes is a moment to fill out the application.
We weren't destroyed. We were destroyd.
I wipe my ass with the RKMBS!!!!
How often do you insert computer monitors up your anus?
Or are you talking about Rob's servers? That makes more sense, since they are shaped like giant golden dildos.
Posted By: Grimm Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-11 10:02 PM
what is destroyd? speak american! \:lol\:
I wipe my ass with the RKMBS!!!!

How often do you insert computer monitors up your anus?

Or are you talking about Rob's servers? That makes more sense, since they are shaped like giant golden dildos.

He prints up page after page of conversation, mostly threads that he's either posted in or that mention the Iconolasts, then rolls them up into a tube and sodomizes himself with the payload until he (like his boyfriend Tommy Tantillo brushing his teeth) gags and spews. He wrote a poem about the act that he posted on the Eminem boards.

This should officially be his final, very last, not-kidding-he-means-it-no-more-after-this, post number Omega. Seriously. Honestly.
Posted By: URG Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-12 7:19 AM
URG am bet big pile of shiny rocks that he am post again.
but URG, what will you eat
 Originally Posted By: URG
URG am bet big pile of shiny rocks that he am post again.

I won't take this bet, but only because I know that his last post was, indeed, his very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very last and final post. And he even stated "no backsies."
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-13 1:28 AM
My ass can't quit the RKMBS!!!!
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-13 2:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-13 3:23 AM
 Originally Posted By: rob
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-13 3:24 AM
hey--!
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-03-13 7:01 AM
http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/7583136/1/

I know that thread existed before I even went there.
hrm. It took me a moment to realize that was a picture of whomod, not K. D. Lang
http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/7583136/1/

I know that thread existed before I even went there.

Every president in our lifetimes has done a weekly address to the nation and whomod acts like it's some sort of innovation "the great one" instituted.
I dont care!
I dont care!
I dont care!

You're such a nilihist. Learn to care, Nowie. LEARN TO CARE!
Fuck off!
Fuck off!
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-11 11:37 PM
Anonymous 48 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away

they just can't quit us.
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 3:49 AM
Heh. They still can't get enough of me.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/7586388/1/
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 3:50 AM
We can
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
hrm. It took me a moment to realize that was a picture of whomod, not K. D. Lang

Or Lohan's girlfriend. Whatever her name is.
Wow. Six posts in and I get directly mentioned by someone whom I don't even remember batting around. Note to our "Anonymous" readers (you sneaky, stealthy Iconolasts, you!): When you mention me by name and try to sound dismissive, you're actually letting me know I got to you. It's basic psychology. So thanks for that, pal. The only thing that makes me chuckle more is the fact that you have at least one self-loather in the group, as noted by the "Ourselves" vote. \:lol\:

Did you all ever find out who the other mole was besides Iggy? Because, if you ask me especially nicely, I'll tell you who it was.
They know about Queenie/ComicLass, but there's still one they know nothing about. The best part is that he posted in that same thread.
Yep. There he is. \:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 7:38 AM
I thought there was only one mole? Or are we counting their group stupidity as one?
I thought there was only one mole? Or are we counting their group stupidity as one?

Oh no. There was more than one person aiding us. Iggy and Queenie are two, but there was at least one more person that I know of. And that name's a doozy.

I think it's hilarious how many of their own we turned to our side. It's like they knew they had no chance from the beginning. \:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:02 AM
I thought it was just queenie with pro helping until the damn burst and everyone wanted to fit in.
They lost the minute Mr. Andy said "We're staying here until you leave". And that was on the first day.

And yeah, it was hilarious that so many of them volunteered to help us in different ways... and we didn't even have to ask! (On the other hand, when they tried to recruit our "enemies" only Oakley replied and that blew up on their faces)

Another thing I like is that they whined so much about Iggy betraying them (and they still are), but then they had no reservations about manipulating and betraying KnitWit, who had nothing to do with the whole thing. The best part is that it didn't do them any good, cause they still lost their forum. They compromised their "values" for nothing.

Good times, good times.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:15 AM
I like how I kept PMing the women telling them to send me naked pics and I'll apologize. They never showed the goods but it did piss them off.
They lost the minute Mr. Andy said "We're staying here until you leave". And that was on the first day.

Yeah, when your opening 1-2 punch is Randy Andy and Tommy, you should know that you're screwed.

And yeah, it was hilarious that so many of them volunteered to help us in different ways... and we didn't even have to ask! (On the other hand, when they tried to recruit our "enemies" only Oakley replied and that blew up on their faces)

Another moment where they should've known they were doomed to fail. Not only did Oakley shoot Zzap down (Rrejected!), but he offered to forward me the emails, which I still have. Say what you will about Oakley, but he's unwavering in his loyalty. Unlike the Iconolasts. \:lol\:

Another thing I like is that they whined so much about Iggy betraying them (and they still are), but then they had no reservations about manipulating and betraying KnitWit, who had nothing to do with the whole thing. The best part is that it didn't do them any good, cause they still lost their forum. They compromised their "values" for nothing.

Good times, good times.

They were broken on a mass scale on every possible level. Was there a single part of their own "honor" that they didn't break? \:lol\:
Posted By: Rob Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:29 AM

Good times, good times.

it was a non stop bonanza of greatness.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:51 AM
Has zzap been online since then? Last time I checked the supersecretultraclassified boards he was too scared to even show up there.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:53 AM
http://www.nme.com/Mynme/whomod/Comments/news/41279

More America hating from out favorite America hater.
And you guys thought I was kidding when I told you he was a psycho years ago...
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 8:56 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25549

More whomod bitching
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:00 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/11859#comment_434820

Quote:
Yet more proof that the jews own f*ck all in Hollywood. If this was so, wouldn't they be 1st in line to portray Arabs as evil?? No, the people who actually own Hollywood are a bunch of namby pamby wishy washy white males who are desperate to be liked and are wary of being tagged a "bigot". That's how the Palestinians and Arabs in general can pressure them into going easy on them DESPITE some of the worst terrorist bloodshed in recent (or even distant) memeory is going on around us as we speak! All committed by Arabs of course. So of course to spare the feelings of people who despise us and wouldn't hesititate to slit our throats if given the opportunity, the "villians" have to be (guess?) WHITE MALES. After all, no one is offened if you cast them as the bad guys. Never you mind that whie males aern't running around the world trying to topple western civilization. But that's Hollywood for you. Of course Hollywood will forever be free of any terrorist attacks. Sh*it, the Paleastinians and Arabs couldn't get that kind of good P.R. if they paid for it!

Whomod bringing on the white hate
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:05 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/14970#comment_611200

Quote:
Perhaps Cyclops is given so little to do because the powers that be decided that the 1960's was chock full of comics that fulfilled that boring WASP whitebread need for identification for the next 1000 years.

Hatin' whitey again
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

Good times, good times.

it was a non stop bonanza of greatness.

the best part still for me is the fact that most of them still just dont get it...
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:07 AM
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/543420-there-master-list-bds-digital-copies.html

whomod asking to be slapped and asks for the preservation of an outdated video format
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:08 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey%20fucker
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:11 AM
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4660619/..._Memorial_-_TBO

whomod hating HBO for showing the inauguration FOR FREE!
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-04-22 9:13 AM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/10/11/1534130.aspx

Do a search for whomod on that page. He's once again using other people's words to back up his craziness.
rex your whomod obsession is tearing the insurgents boards apart!!!

again!!!
Yeah, rex, that is a bit much.
Oakley replied and that blew up on their faces)

Oakley blew up on their faces.
Oakley replied and that blew up on their faces)

Oakley blew up on their faces.

Yes. And they loved it. Especially Zzap, if the emails are any indicator.
Halo82 is an idiot at any level and the rest of us have long since lost interest fighting this war... i mean i make Halo82 look like a moron at iconolasts why do i need to come here to see him doing the same.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-01 2:01 AM
When did you "fight" in the "war"? All you tards did was bend over and take it from us.
Rex.... that's funny coming from someone who takes it daily from the lowest of our low.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-01 2:16 AM
You mean like the time I made whomod my bitch? Or are you referring to the time zzap begged me to apologize for making fun of whomod when he was busy neglecting his kids and friends? Or was it the time I made all of you my bitches by making one alt id?
You mean like the time I made whomod my bitch? Or are you referring to the time zzap begged me to apologize for making fun of whomod when he was busy neglecting his kids and friends? Or was it the time I made all of you my bitches by making one alt id?

rex.... stop talking about your imaginary victories.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-01 2:22 AM
Sometimes I think all of you are posting from inside a nut house.
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-01 2:23 AM
speaking of which, is zzap still afraid to get on the internet?
speaking of which, is zzap still afraid to get on the internet?

nope he's back
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 8:45 AM
Isn't the one year anniversary soon? I was hoping rob would re-open his boards on that day.
If Rob does re-open his boards, you can bet I won't be there to find out.

-EminemBones
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 8:54 AM
I sent sikkbones a PM asking him if he was doing anything special on the anniversary and he sent me this back:

Yo VIP let's kick it

Ice ice baby (x2)
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

CHORUS
Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point to the point no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop no I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead
Yo so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue
Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine
Reading for the chumps on the wall
The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls
Gunshots rang out like a bell
I grabbed my nine all I heard were shells
Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car slammed on the gas
Bumpet to bumper the avenue's packed
I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene you know what I mean
They passed me up confronted all the dope fiends
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

REPEAT CHORUS

Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
Conducted and formed
This is a hell of a concept
We make it hype and you want to step with this
Shay plays on the fade slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn
If my rhyme was a drug I'd sell it by the gram
Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice
Check out the hook while Shay revolves it

Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby (oh-oh) vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla ice
Yo man let's get out of here
Word to your mother
Ice ice baby too cold
Ice ice baby too cold too cold (x2)
Ice ice baby
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 6:52 PM

Ten more days and counting.
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 9:47 PM
We win again!

Obviously, they are so scared shitless of us that they all keep records of people's IP addresses on file just in case they feel "threatened" on the internet.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Iconoclasts/topic/414484/1/

Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 10:07 PM
\:lol\: \:lol\:
Why do I get the feeling that the anniversary will turn out to be anticlimactic?

Oh, right. Because they were decisively defeated and run off two boards, and don't pose any threat. Now I remember. \:lol\:

I wonder if they ever found the other mole...
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-11 10:52 PM
Yeah, I think this anniversary is going to be about as much fun as Snarf's blowjob.
Posted By: URG Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-12 6:48 AM
You am were part of Snarf's blowjob?
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Why do I get the feeling that the anniversary will turn out to be anticlimactic?

Oh, right. Because they were decisively defeated and run off two boards, and don't pose any threat. Now I remember. \:lol\:

I wonder if they ever found the other mole...

wait.. wasn't I the other Mole?

http://www.finalstage.ca/media/final_stage_infidel_single_128.mp3

the best song you've never heard.

Yeah, I think this anniversary is going to be about as much fun as Snarf's blowjob.

and this year IggyBitch Jordache will Drink himself Into a stupor and Turn Traitor on the whores!!!!!! Of course No One will Notice...Not even His Imaginary girlfreind and his Imaginary Children Birthed by his Imaginary Drunk Sperm.
... His Imaginary girlfreind and his Imaginary Children Birthed by his Imaginary Drunk Sperm.

Dude, that's so wrong to include someone's imaginary children in an internet disagreement. That's worse than actual murder.
lol..... it's actually something to mock the whole absurdity of Iggy turning traitor and joining your side.

Were you? And, if you were, do the other Iconolasts know? And, when they found out, did they cry like bitches to the extreme that they did after Iggy's Hoganesque heel turn?

and this year IggyBitch Jordache will Drink himself Into a stupor and Turn Traitor on the whores!!!!!! Of course No One will Notice...Not even His Imaginary girlfreind and his Imaginary Children Birthed by his Imaginary Drunk Sperm.

Which is still not as sad, lame, and just-plain-wrong as ignoring your REAL kids, the passing of your REAL friend, and your REAL life...Zzap-Zzappy-Zzaperooski!

Why are you imagining his drunk sperm?
He's thirsty.
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-12 7:56 PM
 Originally Posted By: Child Aabandonment
Guys,

I’m out. I’m sorry, but if you can’t follow simple instructions like don’t go over there and post; just do reconnaissance, then there’s very little I can do to be effective as a leader.

I know you’re all pissed at them and want to get some measure of revenge and defend yourselves and the Insurgency, but so far as I can tell, nothing good has been accomplished by going back over there except to give them targets to aim at.

What happened yesterday was bullshit. No question about it. It was a huge clusterfuck, but not something from which we couldn’t recover. In fact, it could have been turned to our advantage.

In a nutshell, my strategy was to let them burn themselves out on self congratulations and back patting for a couple of days while we took a breather ourselves and came up with a new plan of attack including a new board from which to congregate and attack.

As some of you know, I had my friend, Rick Poulin, sign up at a gay website called JustUsBoys as Britneyspearsatemyshorts and start posting some really nasty shit. He was going to recruit several of his friends and have them sign on as rex, Captain Sammitch, Joe Mama, and others and have basically a huge bukkake fest on Rob. I’m talking photos, the works.

I contacted Starman and he agreed to help us. He used to be a member of Rob’s boards but had no allegiance to them and basically called them all a bunch of pricks. Starman is an incredibly bright guy and would have run rings around any and every person they have there. He would have filleted them without them even knowing it.

I’ve been busy doing recon, trying to keep up with everyone and trying to remember the fucking passwords when I change computers. Additionally, I’ve been taking notes on what they’ve been saying and, no surprise here, it makes no sense. They jump on us for betraying our values (i.e. “breaking” us), but they did the EXACT same thing, and I don’t think we did betray our values. Here’s what I mean: They claim to be a board with complete and total free speech, yet the alter posts, delete sigs, delete posts and a host of other “censorship” related things. Absolutely NOTHING like that was done at the Insurgency. Other than needing a registration approval, nothing has changed at our boards and as you all know, the registration approval was truly due to the SpamBots and porn posts.

Additionally I’ve been compiling a list of things we need to hit them on. Their advantage is not solely in greater numbers, it’s because they all hammer on the exact same thing over and over and over. Here’s an example, apparently Rob is actually gay. So, as their leader, they’re subservient to a gay man? Don’t think they’d like that very much. POUND THEM ON THAT. Same as the paragraph above; according to their own rules, they “broke” themselves without our having to do a thing except post about them. POUND ON THEIR HYPOCRISY. That “rex” person is gender confused; everyone refers to him as a “guy” yet in a post he told me straight out that he’s a girl. They all rag on Snarf; join them. They’re Republicans. POUND THEM ON THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

They keep mentioning all the money we’re generating for Rob. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Tell them you’re there to support your friend and fellow Insurgent, whomod. Grab the moral highground. Challenge them as fathers/mothers or sons/daughters about how they would feel if the positions were turned. They tell you they couldn’t care less if someone made a post as “bsamsdaughter”; call them fucking liars and ask them what they do care about if it isn’t family? What, I ask you, is a good response to that? I don’t see one.

Sikk, Iggy, I’ve got absolutely NO idea what you hope to gain by infiltrating them. At some opportune moment they’re going to expose a weakness and you’ll pounce on the opportunity? IMHO that’s unlikely at best. Besides, that’s already been exposed as part of our plan.

You are NEVER going to win anything if you keep trying to address their each and every post individually. They’ve got you wandering around bumping into so many trees that you can’t even see the forest.

So, keep on doing whatever it is you’re doing. I’ll continue to support the effort and make my posts, keep I can’t lead people who won’t be led. I’m not going to dedicate the amount of time and effort I put in just to have everyone ignore it.

I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule and I’ll probably have to have my ex keep my kids this weekend so I can catch up instead of being with them. On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

It just isn’t worth it anymore. Little victories are nice, but it’s not going to add up to enough to have much effect. Besides, I’m concerned over the inevitable retaliation at the Insurgency. If things had gone according to my plan, we would have split off from the Insurgency and attacked from a new place. My first priority has to be to the Insurgency boards.

I’m not mad or angry at anyone, so there’s no need to apologize or defend your actions.

I’ll see you out there as soon as I can.

Steve
I really don't know what the saddest part of that post is:

1) The organization of the botched "raid": ie, Zzweig as the leader, etc

2) The multiple strategies mentioned in that post

3) The recruitment of Starman (who?)

4) Zzweig's mentioning of "recon"

5) All the erroneous conclusions he makes from his recon, leading to things he suggested they "pound" us on

6) Most obviously, Zzweig ignoring real life over their botched "raid"

7) The fact that, with all that organization and strategy and whatnot, they still got decimated and run off both these and their own boards

Really, they were defeated before they even showed up... \:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-12 8:26 PM
I think its nice of him to leave the best part for last. That was we got to enjoy all the little things before we found out about him shitting on his personal life.
I like the closing comment:

Quote:
I’m not mad or angry at anyone, so there’s no need to apologize or defend your actions.

The thought that one of those heckpuppies would feel so reprimanded that they'd need to either defend themselves or ask Zzweig for forgiveness makes me laugh.

Nope, those Iconolasts NEVER took their botched "raid" seriously... \:lol\:
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-12 8:43 PM
I think we should subject this thesis to a rigged poll.

I don't want to know what photos or how they planned to get them.

I don't want to know what photos or how they planned to get them.

Steve's "friend" Rick Poulin would go to those sites, requesting material (for "research purposes") from the other members. Once Steve, Tommy, and the gang acquired said photos (and other materials), they would put said material to work. After that, they would use them here.

That's not just strategy! That's SSTRATEGY!!!
we could have been filleted without even knowing it!!!
Anonymous 05/12/09 03:12 PM Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
we could have been filleted without even knowing it!!!

I hate getting filleted without my knowledge!
how would you know what that feels like?
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
how would you know what that feels like?

See? You understand!
This is the part that really cracks me up about the whole thing:

Originally Posted By: Zzap
They tell you they couldn’t care less if someone made a post as “bsamsdaughter”; call them fucking liars and ask them what they do care about if it isn’t family? What, I ask you, is a good response to that? I don’t see one.

I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule and I’ll probably have to have my ex keep my kids this weekend so I can catch up instead of being with them. On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

You know what I loved about it all?
The fact that they are all cunts!
and they lost!

big time!

...more than once!
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-12 11:56 PM
Zzap even lost his kids...

not that he noticed!
Zzap even lost his kids...

not that he noticed!

Technically he didn't lose them. They were in another room of his place. But they weren't online so he couldn't see them.
Saying he lost his kids implies that he cared for them to begin with.
Its also admitting they are actually his!
I don't even remember who half of these retards were.

Ccrap,BM,Failo82

You know what the worst thing is.

None of them were funny.

At least the other boards tangled with over the years had a guy who was good for a chuckle or two.

These guys were just turds.
"Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning."

this... \:lol\:

Go back and check the PMs where you told me all the guys Zzap didn't trust (a list that didn't include Iggy, but did include Wanky). As I told you back then, it's one of those guys.
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-05-13 6:03 PM

Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is tomorrow - 2009-05-21 12:25 AM
They better not disappoint.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The 1 year anniversary is tomorrow - 2009-05-21 12:29 AM
Replace Jamal with Wanky
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is tomorrow - 2009-05-21 12:38 AM
Replace Jamal with Wanky

Go back and check the PMs where you told me all the guys Zzap didn't trust (a list that didn't include Iggy, but did include Wanky). As I told you back then, it's one of those guys.

that would require effort.
I was just looking at some old threads from that time and realized something... did you know rellik is killer backwards?

Whoa!
Anonymous 09/02/09 01:55 AM Registering a new user

Man, we're in trouble now!
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Anonymous 09/02/09 01:55 AM Registering a new user

Man, we're in trouble now!

AFLAC!
Posted By: iggy Re: The 1 year anniversary is only 2 months away - 2009-11-04 12:31 AM
Anonymous Tue Nov 03 2009 04:30 PM Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat

Hi, Wanky!
I wondr if he only answers to the name "Wanky" now?
Anonymous Tue Nov 03 2009 04:30 PM Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat

Hi, Wanky!

AFLAC!
Yes, Wanky is pretty lame.
© RKMBs