RKMBs
Posted By: Nöwheremän sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-07-27 10:32 PM
I hear its the place to be this time of year!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-07-27 11:10 PM
I hear that it's very crowed with people coming in and out at all hours of the night.
Snarf is banned from the city limits!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-07-27 11:22 PM
Snarf doesn't even know how to get there.
Posted By: rex Re: sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-07-27 11:25 PM
He was told it was a five hundred mile trip and we all know how he is with numbers.
Posted By: rex Re: sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-07-27 11:25 PM
He ended up in Guatemala.
He got 3/4 of the way there, but when he saw the road signs counting down the miles, he turned round and went home.
iw illj oina n unneryb efored oinga nyo fy oub uti m ays uggestm atchd otc omj usta skp jp
Yes. Please pay rent to Uschi.
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

Is she the landlord?
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

Hell, we could ALL live comfortably in Uschi's snatch!
I dunno about comfortable.
Dude, there's enough room in there for all of us to have decent sized houses with full acre yards.
But unless you like sitting on sharp pointy objects (teeth), it will hardly be comfortable!
You calls 'em "teeth," I calls 'em "gated community."
yeah its all well and nice til she prolapses again.
We dont need another tsunami
like she ever douches
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
We dont need another tsunami

We don't need to know the way home.
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Dude, there's enough room in there for all of us to have decent sized houses with full acre yards.
With lots of room for dogs and yunguns to run around.
those occasional floods are a bitch though
Can I install satellite or cable?
as much stuff she sticks in there the signal may be interrupted.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: sneaky bunny , can I live in your vagina? - 2009-08-06 11:23 PM
I plan on having FiOS in my home.
So, your buying you've a residence on a carnival ship?
Inside Uschi's twat!
That's spicy!
© RKMBs