RKMBs
Posted By: rex Vegas - 2009-12-07 4:20 AM
It looks like I'll be going there in 2011. Anything I should check out? Any recommendations? What should I avoid?
Posted By: rex Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 4:20 AM
Buy yourself a prostitute.

-everyone
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 4:27 AM
yeah pretty much.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 5:02 AM
If you run up against Dan Tanna, give it up. He always wins.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:24 AM
You always want to double down on 11.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:32 AM
Always bet on black.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:38 AM
Or Peyton Manning.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:38 AM
Over his bitch brother, Eli.
Posted By: PJP Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:58 AM
I have no idea what I will be doing in 2011.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 10:20 AM
Probably the same thing you're doing now.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 5:33 PM
Fucking, cooking, and looking orange?
Posted By: Rob Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 5:55 PM
i know you've already read them in-depth, printed out copies to bring to the bathroom with you, etc. but i had some purdy hefty recaps of vegas trips in my blog from summer 05 and summer 03. some good outlines of what to do.

generally speaking, it depends on what time of the year you're going. its a desert, so its freezing during the winter, and the surface-of-the-sun in the summer. it also depends on who you're going with - if its a fun crowd, you'll love the strip clubs and bars. if its a more relaxed crowd, you'll love the pools and touristy things (and spending less).

there's really almost no reason to gamble, at all, cuz there's so much other shit to do.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Vegas - 2009-12-07 6:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: rex
It looks like I'll be going there in 2011. Anything I should check out? Any recommendations? What should I avoid?

I don't think that Vegas has basements.
Posted By: rex Re: Vegas - 2009-12-08 12:58 AM
I guess I'll have to build one then.

I'll be there in April. Its gonna be for a wedding so there will be family and friends there. I want to turn it into a longer trip if I can just so I can see as much as possible.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Vegas - 2009-12-08 1:31 AM
check out fivehundybymidnight.com
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Vegas - 2009-12-08 3:07 AM
Three buddies decided to take their wives on vacation for a week in Las Vegas. The week flew by and they all had a great time. After they returned home and the men went back to work, they sat around at break and discussed their vacation.

The first guy says "I don't think I'll ever do that again! Ever since we got back, my old lady flings her arms & hollers, "7 come 11" all night & I haven't had a wink of sleep!"

The second guy says "I know what you mean...my old lady played black jack the whole time we were there and she slaps the bed all night and hollers "hit me light or hit me hard", and I haven't had a wink of sleep either!"

The third guy says "You guys think you have it bad! My old lady played the slots the whole time we were there and I wake up each morning with a sore dick and an a$$ full of quarters."
Posted By: Heidensikk Re: Vegas - 2009-12-08 3:25 AM
In Vegas I once fucked a boy
His tight little anus gave me joy
He looked just like my brother
The one who married our own mother

This was a poem by Heidensikk
Posted By: rex Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:30 PM
I leave next Friday. Because I'll be there for a wedding I don't know how much free time I'll have but since its my first time there I'm looking forward to just checking everything out and being a tourist douche bag.

My concern right now is the 28 hour round trip car ride. I've been filling up my laptop with comics and games that I hope can keep me sane on that long ass trip.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:35 PM
How about uh

How about taking some you know

some socks?
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:35 PM
LOOK, BETTER ME THAN G-MAN!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:39 PM
rex, do everyone, especially yourself, a favor while you're out there and go to one of the brothels. No window shopping. Actually partake. You'll be a better man for it.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:44 PM
I leave next Friday. Because I'll be there for a wedding I don't know how much free time I'll have but since its my first time there I'm looking forward to just checking everything out and being a tourist douche bag.

My concern right now is the 28 hour round trip car ride. I've been filling up my laptop with comics and games that I hope can keep me sane on that long ass trip.

Or you could, you know, actually interact with the people in the car like adults are expected to do.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:45 PM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Or you could, you know, actually interact with the people in the care like adults are expected to do.

No, he's going to Vegas in a car. He's not in a home like you.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 8:49 PM
Silly doc. People in a home are encouraged to keep to themselves and not interact. Makes things easier on the staff.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 9:22 PM
You'd know.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 9:26 PM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Vegas - 2011-04-08 9:40 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: Vegas - 2011-04-09 1:51 AM
Go easy on g-man, today he found out his employer sees him as "non-essential".
Posted By: the G-man Re: Vegas - 2011-04-09 2:14 AM
Yeah, we can't all be important janitors like you.

But, seriously, why are you so worried about things to do in the car? Why don't you try interacting with the people you're riding with?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Vegas - 2011-04-09 3:41 AM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Vegas - 2011-04-09 5:55 AM
Thanks for the blog post, Bear(ex)dguy.
© RKMBs