RKMBs
Posted By: rex Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-16 9:43 AM
Seriously. I'm tired of it already. That's what you get for living in a third world country.
yeah, thatll teach em to pick being born there!
Totally. How dare they suffer as their civilization crumbles...
they really should have thought of that before becoming peasants
Rex is just mad that it didn't happen to Eugene, Oregon.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-16 10:42 PM
Basically. This city should not exist.
So if your life was destroyed, it would be your own fault then.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-16 11:46 PM
Destroying Eugene would benefit the rest of the humans. I'm will willing to make that sacrifice.
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
So if your life was destroyed,

Doesn't really seem like that big of a change for him.
How come Sean Penn hasn't gotten there with a stack of plastic cups, and a leaky inflatable boat yet?
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
So if your life was destroyed,

Doesn't really seem like that big of a change for him.

\:lol\:
You know, after reading this, I think I gotta roll with rex on this one:
  • Anger built Saturday at Haiti's US-controlled main airport, where aid flights were still being turned away and poor coordination continued to hamper the relief effort four days on.

"Let's take over the runway," shouted one voice. "We need to send a message to (US President Barack) Obama," cried another.

Control remained in the hands of US forces, who face criticism for the continued disarray at the overwhelmed airfield.

Dozens of French citizens and dual Haitian-French nationals crowded the airport Saturday seeking to be evacuated after Tuesday's massive 7.0 earthquake, which leveled much of the capital Port-au-Prince.

But at the last minute, a plane due to take them to the French island of Guadeloupe was prevented from landing, leaving them to sleep on the tarmac, waiting for a way out.

"They're repatriating the Americans and not anyone else," said Charles Misteder, 50. "The American monopoly has to end. They are dominating us and not allowing us to return home."

The crowd accused American forces, who were handed control of the airport by Haitian authorities, of monopolizing the airfield's single runway to evacuate their own citizens.

The US embassy denied it was putting the evacuation of the approximately 40,000 to 45,000 American citizens in the country first.

We're in there trying to save their country and they're bitching. If that's true, fuck 'em.

Why shouldn't we get our own people out first?
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-17 5:49 AM
Any smart American knows better than to go there.

Its also coming out that most of the charities are either corrupt (wcleaf jean) or giving the money directly the the government of haita and never getting out.
Nobody is saying Haiti isn't an HIV rampant shit hole.

I just don't think they "deserved" this disaster.
Just because they are disease ridden filth that float to America illegally on makeshift rafts doesn't necessarily make them a bad people.
Maybe they shouldn't have sold their souls to the devil when they revolted against the French.
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Dozens of French citizens and dual Haitian-French nationals crowded the airport Saturday seeking to be evacuated after Tuesday's massive 7.0 earthquake, which leveled much of the capital Port-au-Prince.

But at the last minute, a plane due to take them to the French island of Guadeloupe was prevented from landing, leaving them to sleep on the tarmac, waiting for a way out.

"They're repatriating the Americans and not anyone else," said Charles Misteder, 50. "The American monopoly has to end. They are dominating us and not allowing us to return home."

Maybe, if you're a French citizen, you should cry to your own government. Fucking frogs...

We're in there trying to save their country and they're bitching. If that's true, fuck 'em.

On this Island its as if its the apocalypse, its not like in the US where you could just go to another city. If you really think you know how you would react in the same situation I think you are naive.
The sad thing is, is that Haiti wasn't very prosperous to begin with.

So now they can't even go looting to take their minds off things.
Do they even have a decent cable provider to back those HD channels up to their new 72 inch flat screen?
I've just signed a up and coming boy band out of Haiti. The name of the group is New Blocks On the Kids.
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber

On this Island its as if its the apocalypse, its not like in the US where you could just go to another city.

No, I'm sure pretty that, in the US, the National Guard shoots you if you try to leave for another city. I think there was an AP article about it once.

No, I'm pretty that

No, you really arent.
You're correcting my typos now? How snarfian.
Typo?
I thought you was vying for the attention of JJ since he has started flirting with Rob.
Nice try at a save, Nowie but not your best work.
So you are not denying that you want JJ to show you some attention.
You're still off your game.

I specifically pointed out before that it was a typo. As such, I indicated that it was a mistake in typing and not a statement of my actual intent.

Are you okay? Maybe you're just tired from typing across the international dateline or something.
Look man, I am sure if you try harder, Jim will show you a little attention as well.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-17 10:53 PM
Nowie broke g-man way to easily this time. Its sad when people have absolutely no sense of humor.
Nowie, you're a good guy but even the best of us can't pull off a witty rejoinder every time. Just laugh about it and move on. No one will think less of you.
 Originally Posted By: rex
Nowie broke g-man way to easily this time. Its sad when people have absolutely no sense of humor.

Yes, rex, because I'm obviously dead serious here, comparing Nowie to Snarf.
Nowie, you're a good guy but even the best of us can't pull off a witty rejoinder every time. Just laugh about it and move on. No one will think less of you.

And we think no less of you because you want JJ to show you some attention.
Then again, that cause we never thought much of you in the first place.
Okay. I apologize. Comparing you to Snarf was a little too cruel. You've obviously pained by it and now you're lashing out.
Your dedication to attracting Jims attention is admirable.
Okay. I apologize. Comparing you to Snarf was a little too cruel. You've obviously pained by it and now you're lashing out.
You poor love sick fool.
Rob isnt a greedy man, I am sure he will share.
Posted By: iggy Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-18 11:27 PM
Gotta roll with Rex on this one. Haiti is a shithole and, while it didn't deserve this, they probably should've seen it coming with the shitty buildings sitting on a major fault line. But, then again, they threw the French out before the French could get them to a level of looking across the border and laughing at your neighbors (see, Dominican Republic and Spain). Fuckers saw a chance for freedom yet didn't see freedom's price. Now, their ancestors are reaping what they sowed.
that is still failed logic, why are they responsible for what their ancestors did? i assume you support reparations then, it goes with the same theory that modern day white people are responsible for what their ancestors did as well?
i honestly dont understand how someone sees one of those kids getting their foot sawed off to free them from the rubble and thinks they deserve it.
By some of the logic used here, the rest of the world should not have given a shit about the USA during 9/11 and should have said its their own fault.
Posted By: iggy Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-18 11:42 PM
Okay, so in the case of modern Haitians, they live in a shit hole. Watch all their aid money get swiped by crooks and don't do anything about while their country falls behind and apart.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-18 11:43 PM
No matter how many people we save, haiti will still end up a shit hole.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-18 11:43 PM
Just like new orleans.
Posted By: PJP Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-19 7:16 AM
I was in Vegas for the past week and was barely noticing the Haiti coverage. I did say to my wife how I was glad we weren't home where I watch the news constantly to have to hear about all this. It's tragic yes and we should help somewhat but in the end let them eat cake. The world hates us so why should we be the schmucks that constantly bail everyone out. Let Europe do it. So rex is kind of right. New Orleans is a shit hole so rex is right about that too.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-19 7:37 AM
If we (as a country and individuals) really cared about haiti and other third world countries we would help them industrialize themselves and set up a legitimate government. Until we start helping countries in that way all we're doing is setting them up for bigger failures.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-19 10:52 PM
careful, Rex! Awesome Kong might sucker punch you in a hallway!
Seriously. I'm tired of it already. That's what you get for living in a third world country.

Christ, rex what the hell is the world coming to when i fucking agree with you?
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-20 2:57 AM
Where did you re-post what I said?
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
i honestly dont understand how someone sees one of those kids getting their foot sawed off to free them from the rubble and thinks they deserve it.

Where did you re-post what I said?

facebook.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-01-23 7:08 AM
Having gay douche nozzles on every single channel makes me care even less about haiti.
Having gay douche nozzles on every single channel makes me care even less about haiti.

Mostly because all your attention is given to your two loves: gay douche nozzles and socks.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-03-12 2:43 AM
Did anyone see the head haiti nigger on TV yesterday? That cunt was complaining about our help being to slow and not effective enough. How about him industrialize his country? How about he modernize it so an earthquake won't completely total it like Chile and other countries have?

Of course the all mighty was with him saying we should create another layer of crap in the U.N. to prevent things like this.

The haiti nigger also said we weren't doing enough about global warming and how that causes the earthquake.
When Haiti starts sending the US something besides AIDS-infested boat people, MAYBE I'll care what their president has to say about anything. Hell, the Dominicans next door to them give us baseball players. Stoopid Haiti, go cry to the Frogs.
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-03-12 8:28 AM
Uschi love User faggot
15000+ posts 50 minutes 52 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti?
Did anyone see the head haiti nigger on TV yesterday?

FUCKING SHIT,REX!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

DO YOU REALY THINK IT'S OK TO CALL THE MAN "head haiti niger"

IN THIS DAY AND AGE MOST PEOPLE KNOW BETER THAN TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!

THE CORECT TERM IS "head Haitian niger"

DO TRY TO GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!
REXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

Seriously? Alot of people and children died in Haiti and in Chile.

Your momma needs to wash your mouth out with soap for that comment!
Posted By: rex Re: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti? - 2010-03-15 5:14 AM
I feel sorry for the people of Chile because they knew that they would be hit by an earthquake because of the big one they had decades ago. I think we should have sent them all the aid we sent to Haiti. I respect the people of Chile for knowing they would be hit by another earthquake.

Haiti as a country needs to rebuild themselves and prepare for another earthquake. They should modernize their country so they won't be hit that hard again.
Thing is Rex, there is a big difference between the people of Haiti and the government of Haiti.
I mean, are you to blame for the decisions Obama makes?
I blame rex, yes.
Its a good thing to do.
Just seemed natural.
'Something Borrowed'
John would play Ethan, a good friend of Ginnifer's conflicted heroine Rachel. As fans of the books know, Ethan plays discount dvd sets
a much larger role in "Blue," so you'll have to wait a little longer for copious John screen time.
Well, it was about time those started showing up here. I was starting to wonder why the bot community hates us so much.
Surely you remember Murtazin and his friends from a few years ago.
Murtazin was more human than you will ever be,
Nowhereman.
Begone with you and your Snarfian wit,
Maxwell.
Uschi love User faggot
15000+ posts 50 minutes 52 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: Does anyone else not give a shit about haiti?

AFLAC!
© RKMBs