RKMBs
Posted By: MisterJLA NOVEMBER 2000 - the new start to my web log - 2010-02-17 9:56 PM
another new month. welcome to it, folks! how am i greeted, you ask? well, this morning, i finally got an email from one of those two places i was waitin for a response from. it was from the company that got me the interview. she responded, saying that she was sorry.

that it wasn't fair of her to ignore me like she had. she also said that the company she got me the interview for brought in someone else, and, would likely go with them over me. fuckin hooray.
that information probably would have been MUCH better to hear, oh, 3 weeks ago, when i asked for it. that could have changed everything. i could have a steady full time job at dc comics now, a place that actually wanted me. the pay would not have been as good, but, it would have been a job i really would have enjoyed. but, instead, i rejected dc's offer, cuz, i counted on this other job, the quest diagnostics one. yeah, that was definitly my fault. i should NOT have relied on it. definitly counted my chickens before they were hatched. i dunno, i guess i just thought i was good enough for it. instead, i get shit on. and, worse yet, i dont even find out until weeks later.

so, i pretty much emailed her back with that above paragraph. and, you know what? she didnt respond. nice world we're in, eh?
Rob was such a gay back then....and he has only gotten more gay since then.
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
another new month. welcome to it, folks! how am i greeted, you ask? well, this morning, i finally got an email from one of those two places i was waitin for a response from. it was from the company that got me the interview. she responded, saying that she was sorry.

that it wasn't fair of her to ignore me like she had. she also said that the company she got me the interview for brought in someone else, and, would likely go with them over me. fuckin hooray.
that information probably would have been MUCH better to hear, oh, 3 weeks ago, when i asked for it. that could have changed everything. i could have a steady full time job at dc comics now, a place that actually wanted me. the pay would not have been as good, but, it would have been a job i really would have enjoyed. but, instead, i rejected dc's offer, cuz, i counted on this other job, the quest diagnostics one. yeah, that was definitly my fault. i should NOT have relied on it. definitly counted my chickens before they were hatched. i dunno, i guess i just thought i was good enough for it. instead, i get shit on. and, worse yet, i dont even find out until weeks later.

so, i pretty much emailed her back with that above paragraph. and, you know what? she didnt respond. nice world we're in, eh?

Quote:
All I've ever wanted was some job to be in love with, and have that same job be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
Glacier16 User 4000+ posts 02/17/10 04:26 PM Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: NOVEMBER 2000 - the new start to my web log
What has Elsia done now?
Survived to see another day.
Damn deadite.
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Glacier16 User 4000+ posts 02/17/10 04:26 PM Reading a post
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: NOVEMBER 2000 - the new start to my web log

AFLAC!
© RKMBs