RKMBs
for like three weeks. I'll be in Orlando and Washington actually. Also my brother wants to go to New York but I don't think I'll be able to afford it... because I'm going to ComicCon. If anyone's going to ComicCon let me know (mrmxy at the mail that is hot) and I'll let you buy me lunch.

Best,
Bill J.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-13 12:00 PM
I am going to alert the border patrol, dad. So's they can catch your border-crossing ass.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-13 4:23 PM
Pro will be at Comic Con. Though I'm sure he won't meet up with you.
I'll call some college friends to hang out with. Sorry Mxy. Maybe next time.
Posted By: notwedge Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-16 7:42 AM
If you find yourself at the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, go to the Jungle Cruise and ask for Tommy. I hear he's good.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-16 8:11 AM
Dude, you're married! Should you really be talking like that?
Posted By: notwedge Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-16 8:14 AM
She likes it when I talk like that. Why do you think I married her?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-16 8:15 AM
To cover up your gay lifestyle.
Posted By: notwedge Re: Fuck you all, I'm leaving this shithole - 2010-07-16 8:21 AM
Exactly! Wait, no. Uhm...I'm out of practice.
whoa. notwedge sighting. have fun at the con myx
NOTWEDGE!!!
Shit? ewww
 Originally Posted By: notwedge
If you find yourself at the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, go to the Jungle Cruise and ask for Tommy. I hear he's good.

I asked for Tommy and they spit in my face.
That was Tommy bro. He's not as good as Tommy.
© RKMBs