RKMBs
Posted By: MisterJLA Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 2:20 AM
Posted By: Mopius Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 2:32 AM
\:lol\:
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 4:36 AM
Did I earn the "\:lol\:", or did Mopius?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 4:37 AM
Yes.
\:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Yes.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 10:42 AM
esa vieja esta buena para la paja rusa
Hahaha. May nakita na kong friend na nag-like nito.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-08 10:18 PM
that old straw is good for Russia
you're both fired as translators.

Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-09 11:59 AM
Lothar, you're fired from heterosexuality.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-09 4:33 PM
You can't fire him. He already quit.
He never joined.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-10 6:41 AM
lol about time they used avoiding kids as an advertising technique! too much breeder bollocks using babies to sell cell phones and shit!
 Originally Posted By: Gay Son of Mxy
Lothar, you're fired from heterosexuality.
Don't be gay,little chinee boy.
 Originally Posted By: thegaydoctor
You can't fire him. He already quit.
Don't be gayer than Nowie,doc.
 Originally Posted By: Neverhadawomanmän
He never joined.
Don't be gay,McCunty Poofface.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-11 12:03 AM
If only Lothar had followed his own advice.
If only Lothar would kill himself like a good Snarf.
 Originally Posted By: thegaydoctor
If only Lothar had followed his own advice.
Don't be gay,doc.
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
If only Lothar would kill himself like a good Snarf.
Don't be gay,McCunty Poofface.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-12 3:57 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
lol about time they used avoiding kids as an advertising technique! too much breeder bollocks using babies to sell cell phones and shit!

You're just mad , because the only thing coming out of your Sarlac is Boba Fett.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-12 6:48 AM
i puked him back up?
Posted By: Pariah Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-13 9:13 PM
If I was a decent human being I'd be offended by that commercial.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sammitch, you really dodged a bullet... - 2010-10-13 10:02 PM
You might even be offended if you were simply a human being.
© RKMBs