RKMBs
Posted By: thedoctor Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 12:37 AM
If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway.
Posted By: allan1 Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 4:14 AM
You will never understand because it happens so fast and it feels so good like walking on glass.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 4:56 AM
It's so cool, it's so hip, it's alright. It's so groovy, it's outta sight.
You can touch it, taste it, smell it so sweet.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 7:26 AM
But it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet.
Posted By: allan1 Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 2:42 PM
You want it all,but you can't have it.
Posted By: iggy Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 2:58 PM
It's crying, bleeding, and lying on the floor so you lay down on it and you do it some more.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-27 5:38 PM
You've got to share it, so you dare it. Then you bare it, and you tear it
Here am I floatin' 'round my tin can far above the world
you want it all, but you can't have it. It's in your face but you can't grab it.
Posted By: McGurk Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-29 3:43 AM
I've been searching high, I've been searching low, I want to spend my life with you.
Rock me Amadeus?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-29 8:01 AM
Meeko isn't here, McGurk. Choke yourself.
Posted By: McGurk Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-29 4:23 PM
Well you're the one that can't stop talking about her. \:p
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-05-31 4:44 PM
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song.
Life's short and hard like a body building elf
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-04 6:10 AM
My life is falling to pieces.....
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-04 8:47 AM
...somebody put me together.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-08 9:04 PM
The Real Thing is still an awesome fucking album.
Posted By: iggy Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-09 11:37 PM
Agreed. Angel Dust and King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime were incredible albums, as well. Do you like any of Mike Patton's pre/post Faith No More stuff (Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, etc.)?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-09 11:57 PM
I've heard some of it. Peeping Tom, I believe, was his last project. I know he did the music for Crash 2, and maybe the first. Interesting stuff, but I haven't heard enough of it to make up my mind.
Posted By: iggy Re: Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? - 2011-06-10 1:14 AM
It's all pretty good. A little eccentric, but--then again--that's how Patton rolls. Fantomas and Tomahawk live were both fantastic. And, I like the work he did with Dillenger Escape Plan. Peeping Tom is awesome, and I find that fact that Norah Jones did Sucker with them hilarious. Patton is damn near a god in my book.
© RKMBs