RKMBs
Posted By: Prometheus Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:07 PM
Rob = Jaburg = G-Man = Pariah

Lothar = Wonder Boy

Doc = Prometheus = Iggy

I've come to the conclusion I don't think Rex would be smart enough to run a fulltime alt-ID. But, his absence of late and Jake's sudden surge in posting also makes me.....curious....
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:09 PM
Of course, Pariah's subtle relations with Rex...especially concerning me....makes me also wonder if Pariah = Rex? Now, that's something I could see. The bitter person who is Pariah...smart, military (?), Rightwing...pretending to be the bitter "pariah" of the boards, Rex? I can almost believe that. If that were the case, I'd have to hand out awards.

I guess I'm expecting the final days of this message board. And like all ten-year-old series, all the answers need to come out. Who is who?

Rob, if you fucking LOST me with these boards, I'm coming to NYC. Just saying...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:10 PM
Also, does anyone ever get the hint that Glacier = Rob and maybe Ashley = DK? Because, that too deserves an Oscar....
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:11 PM
I'm just jealous I never explored full alt-IDs in the day. At the most, I created "Baconfuck" as a term. \:\(
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:14 PM
I am the Ill Mac...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 10:15 PM
I know you're probably at least one of my friends AND enemies... \:lol\:
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 11:07 PM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Rob = Jaburg = G-Man = Pariah

Lothar = Wonder Boy

Doc = Prometheus = Iggy

I've come to the conclusion I don't think Rex would be smart enough to run a fulltime alt-ID. But, his absence of late and Jake's sudden surge in posting also makes me.....curious....

Wrong, I'm my own person.

You tow the left wing company line.

Fact
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 11:13 PM
Also, it's threads like this, Pro that make me doubt your honesty and sincerity when it comes to politics.

Instead of keeping on the points in the threads containing your discussions you create this thread here just to personally attack people.

Therefore I start to think about why would I bother making a serious thought out post when you seem to have no other agenda but trolling.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 11:21 PM
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
You're mean!!

\:lol\: WTF?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-02 11:23 PM
Also, it's threads like this, Pro that make me doubt your honesty and sincerity when it comes to politics.

Instead of keeping on the points in the threads containing your discussions you create this thread here just to personally attack people.

Therefore I start to think about why would I bother making a serious thought out post when you seem to have no other agenda but trolling.

Uh.....no?

I didn't make this to "attack" anyone. I constantly make threads concerning my love of trying to deduce the alts here. Where in this thread am I attacking anyone?

Pull the panties out your ass, Jake. If I can't fuck you, I don't care to hear your emotional baggage...
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 12:13 AM

Uh.....no?

I didn't make this to "attack" anyone. I constantly make threads concerning my love of trying to deduce the alts here. Where in this thread am I attacking anyone?

Pull the panties out your ass, Jake. If I can't fuck you, I don't care to hear your emotional baggage...

Don't be dishonest.

You are trying to draw people you disagree with politically into a personal battle.

Then according to the Book of Devon you'll spin it to be the other person's fault.

You're transparent.

And dishonest.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 12:26 AM
YOU'RE MEAN AND I HATE YOU!!

\:lol\: Grow up, Jake. You're grasping at straws because you're butthurt. Let it go, man! Honestly, I personally don't care. You don't have to redeem yourself in my eyes. It's cool, okay? We all have our times of the month. You've had yours. Now, stop seeing shadows where there are none...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 1:40 AM
Pro's really out to get us...
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 6:10 AM
Yeah,Pro,you mother@ # $ % ^ & * jerk! What is your @ # $ % ^ & * problem,you piece of % ^ & *?!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 6:17 AM
Shut up, Wonder Lothar!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 6:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
Pro's really out to get us...

Boo!!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 6:54 AM
radley
Posted By: allan1 Re: Latest Theories - 2012-05-03 7:01 AM
from Winchestertonfieldville?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-16 9:53 PM
Rob = Jaburg = G-Man = Rex

Still a solid lead. The fact that one of Jake's responses was to create Frontpage Banner of me. Historically, G-Man's the only one who has access to do so. He or Rob. Either way, it's also fact that G changes the banner within ten days, consecutively. Yet, this last one has stayed up nearly three weeks. Sure, there's a 50/50 that G just likes the personal abuse towards me and has elected to keep it there. But, given the historic "MEM Banner" where G-Man used Jake-strategy by using photoshop and real-name-calling as a Frontpage Banner, and their dual spitefulness, it's easy to see the comparison in tactics. I think it's fairly safe to say...especially with their posting proximity and G's presence in nearly every Jake/Pro debate...that it's far more realistic that we're looking at alt-ids of the same guy.

Naturally, I threw Rob in there because of his geographic location, and because I want him to feel included.

And Rex shares traits with all three that's always made him suspect. Not to mention, his sudden departure and Jake's rise to posting prominence.

Lothar = Wonder Boy

This one is almost a dead-even certainty, with their matching passive-aggressive natures towards me, incredibly outdated senses of humor, and a sort of rural dullness to their posts that ring of hollow intelligence and fresh emotions.

Quote:
Doc = Prometheus = Iggy

I'm willing to bet money that this one is exactly wrong. In fact, I think JD and Jordan would agree with me.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-16 9:54 PM
Don't get angry, Jake.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 1:38 AM
Who's JD?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 1:38 AM
Is it the rastafarian medicine man, Ja Doctor?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 2:19 AM
NEED TO KNOW, SOM.

NEED.

TO.

KNOW.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 3:39 AM
if it's the initials to thedoctor's real name, then I do not want to know. Because there's only one reason he would ever tell anyone his name, there's only one time he could. I don't want to marry him.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 3:40 AM
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 3:45 AM
I'm sorry, what was that again?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-05-17 3:45 AM
and why am I holding a dildo in my hand?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-11 6:57 AM
Lothar (is a Fucktard) = Pariah (is from "Fucktard Valley, CA") = Wonder Boy (is from "Fucktard Beach, FL") = Rex

G-Man = Jaburg

......OR.......

Also just as immediately plausible...

Lothar = Jaburg

G-Pussy = Rex = Pariah
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-11 9:19 PM
G-Man = Jaburg

Poor Jakey. He's swinging away in the Poli section, trying to defend his Alt-Id/boyfriend G-Pussy. Come on, Jersey Jake! You can do it! \:lol\:
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-28 11:34 PM
Jaburg = G-Man = Wonder Boy = Rex
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-29 12:49 AM
Posted By: MrJSA Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-29 1:30 AM
don't be a dumas
Vypadini, buzerante!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-29 9:24 AM
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKERS! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-29 9:24 AM
i don't.
Posted By: MrJSA Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2012-06-29 10:49 PM
Sounds like Senor Fags up in here
Fuck some disco, styeve
 Originally Posted By: Pro eus
Lothar (is a Fucktard) = Pariah (is from "Fucktard Valley, CA") = Wonder Boy (is from "Fucktard Beach, FL") = Rex

G-Man = Jaburg

......OR.......

Lothar = Jaburg

G-Pussy = Rex = Pariah

Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-07 7:48 AM
no
Posted By: Pariah Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-07 7:52 AM
The fuck?
Posted By: Rob Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-07 4:23 PM
i will fuck sneaky bunny!
Posted By: MrJSA Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-07 7:45 PM
oh watsonwil you?
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-08 9:08 AM
all = kahoetek
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-08 2:11 PM
captain sammitch = DICKEEMOE
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Latest Theories - 2012-07-08 5:17 PM
A brillion FUCKING points!
Posted By: MrJSA Re: Latest Theories: Revised 5/2012 - 2012-07-16 7:58 PM
Rob = Jaburg = G-Man = Rex

Still a solid lead. The fact that one of Jake's responses was to create Frontpage Banner of me. Historically, G-Man's the only one who has access to do so. He or Rob. Either way, it's also fact that G changes the banner within ten days, consecutively. Yet, this last one has stayed up nearly three weeks. Sure, there's a 50/50 that G just likes the personal abuse towards me and has elected to keep it there. But, given the historic "MEM Banner" where G-Man used Jake-strategy by using photoshop and real-name-calling as a Frontpage Banner, and their dual spitefulness, it's easy to see the comparison in tactics. I think it's fairly safe to say...especially with their posting proximity and G's presence in nearly every Jake/Pro debate...that it's far more realistic that we're looking at alt-ids of the same guy.

Naturally, I threw Rob in there because of his geographic location, and because I want him to feel included.

And Rex shares traits with all three that's always made him suspect. Not to mention, his sudden departure and Jake's rise to posting prominence.

you suck a dick
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Latest Theories: Revised 6/2012 - 2013-02-02 3:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
 Originally Posted By: Pro eus

G-Man = Jaburg

......OR.......

Lothar = Jaburg

G-Pussy = Rex = Pariah

I actually take credit for the addresses. Back when Whomod was here calling everyone "Fucktards"(his 6-year-old pathetic insult to anyone exhibiting a conservative opinion), I PM'ed several conservative posters and suggested we all incorporate Fucktard into our regional address. If I recall, G-man, and JLA (in his conservative days) also had Fucktard addresses.

I took on Fucktard Beach, FL.
Pariah was Fucktard Valley, CA.
With G-man and JLA taking on Fucktard Heights and Fucktard Falls or somesuch.
© RKMBs