RKMBs
Posted By: Son of Mxy Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-11 3:16 PM
5 people are now experiencing cravings for human flesh, particularly dong flesh
Posted By: Pariah Re: Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-11 3:51 PM
 Quote:
Mao's male genitals...The 22 year-old Sugiyama is also not man or a woman; the illustrator is asexual and prefers not to be called "he" or "she".

Is that designation recognized legally?

Seriously, that's fucking retarded.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-11 4:15 PM
I doubt the veracity of the article. It claims that Sugiyama is Asian and has a 6.3 inch penis.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-11 4:20 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Quote:
Mao's male genitals...The 22 year-old Sugiyama is also not man or a woman; the illustrator is asexual and prefers not to be called "he" or "she".

Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-11 5:07 PM
can we drop another nuke there please?
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
I doubt the veracity of the article. It claims that Sugiyama is Asian and has a 6.3 inch penis.
Not if he's Asian.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Zombie Apocalypse Starts With a Dick - 2012-06-12 3:37 AM
Asexual isn't a gender, it's an orientation. That means the person doesn't feel sexual attraction at all. It's not to be confused with being chaste.

If hir feels hir is having no gender, than hir is agender. I doubt emasculating oneself has anything to do with being agender though. I hope hir just bought an animal's penis and trolled a bunch of rich fools. If not, hir should have searched for psychiatric help first. This is self-harm.
© RKMBs