RKMBs
Posted By: McGurk Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-09 6:43 AM
I have Xfinity cable and U-verse internet

Comcast wants me to add Xfinity internet, and AT&T wants me to add U-Verse TV.

I can't add one without cancelling the other and getting charged early cancellation fees.

Both companies swear up and down that they're better than the other.

Yet they're both in the top ten worst companies in terms of basic customer courtesy.

Pick one or am pick URG to bash in their ugly faces.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-10 12:41 AM
it's almost never worth paying early termination fees. even if they offer to pay all of that shit better be in writing to the penny because they will do everything to wiggle out of that once you sign a contract. wait until the first contract is up if you're determined to bundle as soon as possible.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-10 6:17 AM
At least in my area, Comcast has better internet. AT&T can match Comcast's speeds, but at a higher rate. But Doog is right. Make sure you have it in writing or have recorded the conversation with whoever says that they'll pay for early termination. Especially if you're dealing with Comcast.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-10 1:52 PM
Ride it out until both contracts have ended then threaten to cancel both services. See which company offers you a better deal to stay. Also consider going internet only and using services like Netflix and Hulu to watch tv.
Remember to tell any close people in your life that you love them as often as you can, because there may come a time when you regret not doing so. Be kind with your children, but firm.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-23 1:01 AM
IN THE ASS!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-23 3:07 AM
I saw earlier today that AT&T is offering U-verse internet, basic TV, & HBO for one year at $39 a month for what looks like just a one year contract. So that might be your deciding factor right there.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Cave services: Xfinity vs. U-Verse - 2014-09-23 1:36 PM
IN THE ASS.
© RKMBs