RKMBs
Posted By: iggy Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-22 7:56 PM
Hi, everyone. Especially, Steve Zweig. Big hellos to you, Steve, because I know you are here looking for me to have posted what I learned at your locked facebook page. Sorry the butt still hurts after seven years.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-22 8:18 PM
I noticed that you didn't say hello to Zzap's kids? Is that because you know that he'll be ignoring them this weekend too?
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-22 8:36 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I noticed that you didn't say hello to Zzap's kids? Is that because you know that he'll be ignoring them this weekend too?

Being ignored is kinda their default understanding of the world now. I`m afraid an acknowledgement of their existence might be too much for their tender little minds to handle at this point.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-23 2:41 AM
Hey,Ig. How is life treating you?
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-23 6:03 AM
Same shit as alwayws...oh, and I am becoming a father!
Posted By: Warp Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-25 10:14 PM

JC Willis
January 21 at 11:08pm
Hi, guys. Long time no see. No ill will here and coming with an olive branch. Hope we can let bygones be bygones. Just got the news on Andrew and the poor girl--allegedly...at this point at least--with whom he tried to get all pederastic.
Anyway, as you can see, I have a little Iggy on the way and this is a different JC than seven--that long...really?--years ago. So, for my part, I apologize for the past.
How is everyone?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 12:07 AM
Goddamn you, Iggy! How dare you try and be a grown up and bury past with people who used to be your friends before they went all batshit crazy! That's it! You're banned!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:08 AM
You're right! Iggy being a grown up completely overshadows the fact that one of the Insurgents is literally a pedophile!
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:21 AM
Would just like to point out that I was not the guy who exposed the fact that one of the defenders of Whomod`s daughter`s internet honor includes a dude that jacks off to fourteen year-olds.
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:23 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Goddamn you, Iggy! How dare you try and be a grown up and bury past with people who used to be your friends before they went all batshit crazy! That's it! You're banned!

I`m pretty sure those were just about Steve`s exact words...the butthurt is strong in that one.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 8:22 AM
You would think after all this time they would have learned something and not still suck so hard at this internet thing.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 10:15 AM
Andrew? Wasn't he that Rellik guy? Or do I have that backwards?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 11:30 AM
It's funny that I had no idea what iggy's post was about, until the Warp dude went ahead and revealed that it's about an Iconoclast being a pedophile. He even gave away the name \:lol\:

Not surprising coming from guys whose idea of winning an internet forum "war" is by locking up their own boards and banning their own members.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 12:37 PM
Truly the golden years...
Posted By: Pariah Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 12:38 PM
 Originally Posted By: Warp

JC Willis
Hi, guys. Long time no see. No ill will here and coming with an olive branch. Hope we can let bygones be bygones. Just got the news on Andrew and the poor girl--allegedly...at this point at least--with whom he tried to get all pederastic.
Anyway, as you can see, I have a little Iggy on the way and this is a different JC than seven--that long...really?--years ago. So, for my part, I apologize for the past.
How is everyone?

Wait. Is that in the Iconoclast forum?
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:00 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Warp

JC Willis
How is everyone?

Wait. Is that in the Iconoclast forum?

Well, it is their facebook group. I am still on good terms with a member or two. They delivered the news about Mr Andrew and added me to the group in the process. Zweig flipped his shit and had me bannned from their facebook group. I didn`t even get to say hello to Tommy. ::sadclown::
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:12 PM
I think what you meant to say was:

Originally Posted By: iggy
Well, it is their facebook group. I had Pro hack it and added me to the group in the process. Zweig flipped his shit and had me bannned from their facebook group. I didn`t even get to say hello to Tommy. ::sadclown::
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:13 PM
Zweig flipped his shit and had me bannned from their facebook group.

I hope that your tomfoolery didn't distract him from ignoring his kids and friends in dire need.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-26 7:35 PM
Rellik is killer spelled backwards.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-27 6:50 AM
X-TREME!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-27 8:11 PM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-27 8:13 PM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-01-27 8:15 PM
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-01 3:29 AM
So. Wait. The Eminem wannabe is a diaper-sniper?
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-02 7:22 AM
Same shit as alwayws...oh, and I am becoming a father!

Your life is about to change forever. There is nothing about being childless that can prepare you for becoming a parent.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-03 1:51 AM
I have three of the little rug rats. Oe of them is presently trying to break into the pantry using a broom. He is 16 months old. It's like living with a midget cat burglar.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-03 8:59 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän

Great work, so many good lines.

"I must also remove this dildo from my ass" was the one that made me burst out laughing.

I think Wanky exhausted himself in his Green Lantern topic, was never the same after that, and soon after disappeared.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-03 3:05 PM
We need someone else to take over the boards so we get new material.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-04 7:55 AM

I guess "broken" never goes out of style.

Halo82's greatest hits!

Kind of like Snarf. He hasn't posted here in 7 or 8 years, and he's still pinned at the top of the forum.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-04 8:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: PCG
So. Wait. The Eminem wannabe is a diaper-sniper?

Was that him? Did he post wangsty lyrics or something? I wanted to look up his posts here because I actually don't remember the guy, but searching "MrAndrew" anywhere probably puts you in a database now.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-05 9:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Halo82's greatest hits!

Kind of like Snarf. He hasn't posted here in 7 or 8 years, and he's still pinned at the top of the forum.

I didn't even know they had their own forum. Is it still about?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-05 5:14 PM
It was destroyed... by themselves.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-06 1:11 AM
IN THE ASS.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-06 8:51 AM

The inevitable result of Halo's youthful wankst.

Judging from the passion of his last topic, I think he'd like Green Lantern to do the pumping.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-06 8:58 AM

Who were the other iconoclasts? I can't even recall.

I recall Halo, Whomod, Zzap, Sikkbones... most of the others didn't really post here long enough to establish any kind of online personality.
Regardless of whatever else Zzap ever posts online, he will forever be the guy who neglected his job and kids for a week or two, just to stage a message board raid. Whatever the hell that entails, that would justify neglecting your family and job.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-11 4:12 AM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
You're right! Iggy being a grown up completely overshadows the fact that one of the Insurgents is literally a pedophile!

Fucking right. How can those guys be pedophiles in peace if you keep trying to not be a pedophile, Iggy? THINK OF THE CHILDREN. No, really...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-11 4:14 AM
And so everyone remembers correctly:

Sikkbones was the Eminem dude. Halo was the failed soldier dude. Zzap was the fat-loser who ignores his children for the internet dude. Just to set the record straight.

So, we know what happened to those fuckers. Whatever happend to Whomod, himself? And was his daughter's honor ever rescued?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-11 5:07 AM
Is Halo the Anti-Pariah? Cuz Pariah is our successful soldier dude.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-11 6:07 AM
We've obviously devalued the definition of 'successful' then.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-11 10:45 AM
Well.....I still have a pay-grade, so.....*shrug*

I'm at least marginally successful.
Posted By: iggy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-12 10:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves

Halo82's greatest hits!

No, they just have a Facebook group.

As for Whomod, I bumped into him on occasion at the Huffington Post but I am not sure he has been around there since they moved to Facebook Connect login system only. He did not seem to carry a grudge of any sorts as we could discuss things cordially--at least.

And, Pro, I think MrAndrew has thought about the children more than enough for ALL OF US...HUMANITY...PEDOBEARS...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-12 10:31 AM
He thinks about them in the biblical sense
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Hi, everybody... - 2015-02-26 2:52 AM
I wonder if Ig had his baby yet? Should we name Ig's kid for him? Regardless of gender Ig should name the kid rob.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Hi, everybody... - 2017-08-17 8:23 PM
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves

Halo82's greatest hits!

No, they just have a Facebook group.

As for Whomod, I bumped into him on occasion at the Huffington Post but I am not sure he has been around there since they moved to Facebook Connect login system only. He did not seem to carry a grudge of any sorts as we could discuss things cordially--at least.

And, Pro, I think MrAndrew has thought about the children more than enough for ALL OF US...HUMANITY...PEDOBEARS...

You guys really don't know what happened to Mr. Andrew???

Also, you asshats are still talking about us?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Hi, everybody... - 2017-08-17 11:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo
you asshats are still talking about us?

You just bumped a 2 and a 1/2 year old thread and you're claiming we're still talking about you?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Hi, everybody... - 2017-08-18 3:59 AM
And that was his last post ever...
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Hi, everybody... - 2017-08-18 4:07 AM
I'm just surprised my avatar still works.
© RKMBs