RKMBs
...Apparently it's a huge event since my platoon dragged me in here.

Yay for bowel obstructions!
Will your platoon be dragging you into red Lobster or Olive Garden for the next big event?
I think the next place they'll be dragging him into is a shallow grave somewhere out in the desert.
Maybe the Blue Oyster bar is next on the agenda.
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Will your platoon be dragging you into red Lobster or Olive Garden for the next big event?

I doubt they'd find as much novelty in that.

I hate Sports and I've never been to BWW prior to yesterday. So it was rather annoying for me. The wings were actually pretty good though.

I cannot, for the life of me, however understand why these assholes kept ordering wings that were hot enough to numb your fucking tongue and destroy your sense of taste. I mean, don't you want to enjoy your food?

Mild is as far as I'm willing to go.

And yes, we are in the desert.

And yes, Nowie's a cunt.
Face numbing hot is the only way to eat wings. As a bet I ate 6 wings bathed in Daves Insanity sauce. I shat blood for 2 days and got an ulcer, but my buddy paid for my next 2 dinners.
Doog, have you tried Wingstop before? Not "amazingly hot" but also not crap. Some of the "not-hot" flavors are pretty good, too, like the garlic Parmesan.
Do they have those in Ohio? I've been too a bunch of buffalo wing chains, but the best I've had are always from small dive bars. Generally, if you see a bunch of bikes parked in front the food is usually good and the beer is cheap.
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Maybe the Blue Oyster bar is next on the agenda.

I think the point was that they were taking him places that he wouldn't go on his own.
I think the rule is they take him somewhere they like, he takes them somewhere he likes.
in the butt.
Rectum.
© RKMBs