RKMBs
Posted By: Stupid Doog What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-02-07 6:06 AM
 Quote:
New user registrations are not being accepted at this time.

How are we supposed to freshen up this dismal board membership? How am I supposed to create new alts to pump up our user count!?
I just want to pretend to be someone new!
Or someone old!
All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen!
Posted By: Pariah Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-02-07 10:19 AM
I actually invited quite a few people to sign up in the past who said they were looking for a quiet haunt outside of FaceBook and 4chan. To my embarrassment, they were unable to make accounts. \:\(

I'd liven this place up if I weren't knee-deep in the middle of three gargantuan projects for the next two weeks. Pardon my life!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-02-07 1:27 PM
I can see a money-making opportunity here. I can sell my alts to people who want to join but can't register.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-02-07 3:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
 Quote:
New user registrations are not being accepted at this time.

How are we supposed to freshen up this dismal board membership? How am I supposed to create new alts to pump up our user count!?
I just want to pretend to be someone new!
Or someone old!
All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen!

They haven't been accepting new accounts since approximately 2011 or 2012 if I recall correctly
Posted By: Pariah Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-02-16 12:22 PM
Maybe I should rediscover my old alts and sell them off to the highest bidder. There's a PLETHORA of assholes dying to post here!
Posted By: PJP Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-03-06 6:09 AM
How much for the PJP alt?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: What the FUCK Kamphausen! - 2017-03-06 6:32 AM
I ain't selling my PJP alt. It's CGC 9.9.
© RKMBs