RKMBs
Posted By: notwedge Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-13 2:50 AM
I just got a "happy birthday" email and decided to see how things are going. This place is like a ghost town. I'm surprised Rob hasn't burned this place down for the insurance money. See ya!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-13 3:41 PM
Whoa.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-13 3:57 PM
Whoa.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-13 4:48 PM
\:whoa\:
Posted By: the G-man Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-13 7:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: notwedge
I just got a "happy birthday" email and decided to see how things are going. This place is like a ghost town. I'm surprised Rob hasn't burned this place down for the insurance money. See ya!

You're assuming Rob had it insured in the first place.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-14 6:35 AM
You know for awhile I was worried about some of the things I posted in jest coming back to haunt me in this new SJW era, but it seems I should have been running for public office.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-14 6:38 AM
This place hearkens back to a simpler time when maniacs flew jet liners into sky scrappers.

Heh, Norm Macdonald
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-14 9:36 AM
I don't think that guy was wedge
Posted By: iggy Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-15 1:49 AM
So, Biggs then?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-19 8:23 PM
Where have all the cowboys gone?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-19 11:04 PM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

Stomach cancer.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-19 11:50 PM
Rough way to go
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-20 12:19 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

Well, they wouldn't appeal Elliott's suspension, if that helps answer your question.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-20 2:43 AM
Posted By: Pariah Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-27 1:29 AM
Happy Birthday.
Posted By: Poncharillo Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2017-07-31 8:16 PM
I don't think I even got an automatic birthday notice this year. And yet I logged in just to change my email address anyway. Perhaps I miss them!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2018-05-24 6:32 PM

I don't really understand why all of a sudden 2 or 3 years ago the posting here precipitously dropped.

Not all the time, but frequently, I've done my best to do my part to contribute stuff worth posting here. I often get railed on by certain self-appointed Wonder Boy haters as only posting repetitive POLITICS forum stuff, but if they were honest and really looked, I contribute to the COMICS forum, the WOMEN forum, the MEDIA forum, and occasionally even here in RANDOM CHAT. For which I generally get sniped at for no real reason.

I also inject a lot more fun and humor than I am credited for. And nostalgic topics about comics, movies, television, music and other cultural trends.

And I'm at a loss to understand: Why AREN'T people posting here? The boards are the same. Many of the old posters periodically drive by to bemoan how dead it is here. But they're here too, just not posting, at least not as much.

So why is that? Are they all on Facebook and Twitter? Or just busy in their careers and personal lives now? I frankly (as Son of Mxy said) think these boards are much more friendly to deeper discussion or just playful banter than the other social media giants out there. I have no interest in Facebook or Twitter.

But for all the acrimony, I've always enjoyed the dialogue on these boards, both the fun random-chatty type stuff as well as the more serious topics.
I'd like to see this place poster-phoenix with a vengeance.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2018-05-27 4:35 PM
You do post a lot of good content WB. Most message boards are either gone or are limping.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Wow. This place still exists. - 2020-11-07 4:09 AM
Originally Posted by Pariah
Trump will win in a landslide both in the popular vote and the electoral college.
© RKMBs