RKMBs
Posted By: Pariah I'm drunk... - 2017-09-04 7:35 AM
Why do people do this?

I feel like total shit, and my hand-eye coordination is out the fucking window. I have to concentrate insanely hard to do anything correctly. My face and my teeth are almost completely numb.

What is the point of this!?

I had to proof read the past four sentences five times before I got them right for fuck's sakes!!

Why do people DO THIS!?
Posted By: iggy Re: I'm drunk... - 2017-09-04 3:30 PM
Because some of us aren't pussies and can handle our liquor?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I'm drunk... - 2017-09-07 3:40 AM
Honestly if you're drunk and your choose to post here...that's a waste of booze
Posted By: iggy Re: I'm drunk... - 2017-09-07 6:05 AM
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: I'm drunk... - 2017-09-07 9:14 PM
\:lol\:

I drank a lot when I was around 17-22, most of which time I worked in a bar-restaurant and would stay after with friends and co-workers, or go to other bars after.
It depends HOW MUCH you drink. When you feel that much discomfort, nausea, head spinning, you've had too much, or at least more than you're used to.

I get mildly intoxicated a few times a year, mostly over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, or other special occasions.

When I turned 21 and was legally allowed to drink, it was less fun and I gradually lost interest. But on the occasions I do drink, it's somewhat nostalgic, taking me back to a time when I was young and stupid, and was willing and get a bit more wild because I had a lot less responsibility. In addition to the current occasion when I'm drinking in recent years, it also takes me back to a good time.

I haven't smoked marijuana since I was 17. My experience with M.J. is it's harder to control your level of intoxication, you're either high or you're not high. And there was a time in my life, for less than a year, where I got pretty high on a regular basis. But unlike alcohol, it stays in your system for weeks and made me less ambitious and it was harder to concentrate, and I quit as soon as I saw it affecting my grades.

I used to drink a lot of beer in my peak drinking period. Now I prefer liquors like Baileys, Frangelico, and Kailua. On the occasions I do drink. The last thing I drank was some "hard lemonade", which was okay.

But I agree, on the occasions I do drink and I wake up the next morning, I think "Man, this is hard on the body, I can't imagine doing this every day!" And there are certainly many who do! I had a friend who died at age 36 back in 2003 from alcoholism. Since alcohol has a lot of sugar, she would starve herself, so that she could drink and still keep her gorgeous girlish figure. If you've ever had a few drinks on an empty stomach, you have an idea how hard that is on the body. She did that every day.
© RKMBs