RKMBs
Posted By: Son of Mxy G-Man? - 2024-03-24 12:52 AM
More like G-NOT A MAN
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-26 4:59 AM
G left us and went back to his people.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-26 5:15 AM
What do you mean? He passed away?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-26 6:29 AM
He just made a post here for the first time in 2 years or so a few weeks ago.

He messaged me privaely like 5 years ago he was bored here, and posting more on another comics forum somewhere. He invited me and a few others to post there, but despite it being a ghost town here frequently the last few years, I like these boards and prefer to post here, for the most part.

If you look through G's final posts in 2020, it's crystal clear why he left when he did, saying "These boards have become a mean place".
I know he was dealing with a heavy legal case-load at the time, and the death of an aging family member, and I guess it all just reached critical mass at that time for him.
Which was true of the comments he was responding to, but these boards have ALWAYS been a mean place, it was founded by the trolls banned from the DC Message Boards in 2000-2003, and we've all gotten the same treatment from someone here at one time or another.

But I've always hoped G-man would make it back this way, and post regularly here again. Clearly, he's still lurking and making the occasional post.
You're missed, G-man !
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-27 12:57 AM
Give me a link to that new comic book forum
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-27 3:49 PM
Yeah, these boards have always been a bit mean but over the years it’s become toxic. We were a bunch of misfits who ripped on each other but still got along. I’d peak in now and then and I noticed that any new people were being chased off, and without new users this place just died. We cant even create new accounts here so all we have are the sour assholes that have been here for 20 years.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-28 3:31 PM
We need Rob to open this place up again. Somebody summon him or something.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-28 3:39 PM
Join us in here,rob. We have Nintendo.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-28 9:20 PM
And Hulk Hogan flashing his moobs!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: G-Man? - 2024-03-29 4:25 PM
Orange moobs.
© RKMBs