RKMBs
Posted By: Stupid Doog 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-27 7:00 PM
Six gray hairs.

It is with this discovery that I've realized my body has begun its final assault against my youth, and judging by the experience of my peers it is a battle that is lost. For as much as I've denied the fact, the horrid truth is I am now old. Thirty years may as well be sixty as much as this decrepit frame is concerned. Soon I will be forced to pay 20% less for theater ticket prices and be called "sir" by pimple faced urchins serving me my Egg McMuffin meal. Even worse, I will no longer have my I.D. checked when I purchase alcohol. My only consolation is that, as senility sets in, I'll be able to flirt with teenage girls and push 8 year olds down without repercussion. A shallow comfort, but the only one I have left.

Sincerely,

S. Doog
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-28 2:27 AM
Can you still maintain an erection?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-28 2:28 AM
Lothar wants to know
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-28 5:49 AM
And how
Posted By: thedoctor Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-28 7:17 AM
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

Lothar wants to know

Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
And how

He wants you to show him.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-28 8:53 PM
Fear not, Doog. I speak to you from the other side, staring into the next crevasse from age 39. True age approaches now. Gone are my 30's, and the gut-wrenching realization of leaving youth. I now look into the future knowing that I AM an adult, and it's MY age bracket that runs the world now. You have that to look forward to in ten years.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-04-29 5:55 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Lothar,I want to know

And how

He wants you to show him.

Ask your moms. They know.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-05-03 2:33 AM
Problem solved: I dyed my hair black. The same chick that's rang me up at the corner store dozens of times without IDing not only checked my ID but took it and scanned it to see if it was fake. Success! But now I remember how annoying it was.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-05-08 8:27 AM
Problem solved: I dyed my hair black. The same chick that's rang me up at the corner store dozens of times without IDing not only checked my ID but took it and scanned it to see if it was fake. Success! But now I remember how annoying it was.

No worries here, my good fellow!

-Snarf
Posted By: allan1 Re: 27th of April, 2012 - 2012-05-16 8:58 AM
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

No worries here, my good fellow!

-Snarf

No hair there either!
© RKMBs