RKMBs
Posted By: Nöwheremän WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 2:02 AM
Well after recent comments that WWE is failing to bring up any new talent to the next level, last nights TLC PPV may be the signs that they are starting to take notice.

Firstly Drew McIntyre won the IC title, which obviously doesnt always guarantee you will go much further (just ask Carlito etc), but as its quite early in his return to the main roster (he appeared for a month or two a couple of years ago, and promptly disapeared), it does seem to indicate that WWE and Vince see potential in him.

Even bigger news though was the fact that relative newcomer, Sheamus, beat Cena for the WWE championship.

Whats also interesting is that both these guys are from this side of the pond, one from Scotland and one from Ireland, meaning they are also starting to realise that concentrating solely on US and Canadian based talent, isnt that good for business these days.
And correct me if I am wrong, but I think Sheamus may be the first non-Americas (covering the likes of Canada and Mexico etc) WWE champion since Yokazuna.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 2:44 AM
Nowie... Yoko was actually From American Samoa.
Posted By: rex Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 2:45 AM
Do you change your avatar every time I make fun of it? Are you really that pathetic?

(Don't answer that, we already know how pathetic you are.)
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 3:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

No, he was from Polynesia.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 4:45 AM
um
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-15 11:35 AM
Polynesist!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: WWE starting to make new stars? - 2009-12-16 12:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

No, he was from Polynesia.

He was born in San Francisco, so he's an American citizen by birth.
© RKMBs