RKMBs
Posted By: URG Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2007-09-17 6:56 AM

Neve

Jennifer

Pick one or pick Mxy.
Posted By: URG Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2007-09-17 6:59 AM
Jennifer.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2007-09-17 7:02 AM
Neve.
Neve.
jennifer
Posted By: rex Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2007-09-17 7:11 AM
Jennifer. You guys should already know that by now.
Neve. Jen's face is way to angular. And besides, Neve stole my heart in Wild Things....
Neve's looking like she trims it.
Neve.
Neve. As I recall, she was pretty public about "being into" filming her "Wild Things" scenes with Denise Richards.
Jennifer - she's too cute.

Never thought much of Neve.
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

The mental image of you grabbing Garner's large, elfin ears while she delivers oral treats is delightful and almost enough to make me change my vote.
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

The mental image of you grabbing Garner's large, elfin ears while she delivers oral treats is delightful and almost enough to make me change my vote.

I'd take Jennifer's "elfin ears" (and those dimples!) over Neve's incredibly bad acting (she is the same character in every role she plays!!!) and manufactured "appeal" any day....

but the fact she'd show up with a sugar cube is a little odd.

I'd take Jennifer's "elfin ears" (and those dimples!) over Neve's incredibly bad acting (she is the same character in every role she plays!!!) and manufactured "appeal" any day....

I don't care how good or bad an actress Neve is. Every woman sounds the same with my cock in their mouth...basically normal, maybe like they have a piece of broccoli stuck between their teeth. Wakka wakka!

You could swap out Harley with Bunny and I'd be of the same opinion. That shit is HAWT!
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

but the fact she'd show up with a sugar cube is a little odd.

Nah, I think she's cute - Neve looks a little off to me - something about her nose...

I don't care how good or bad an actress Neve is. Every woman sounds the same with my cock in their mouth...basically normal, maybe like they have a piece of broccoli stuck between their teeth. Wakka wakka!

You could swap out Harley with Bunny and I'd be of the same opinion. That shit is HAWT!

Broccoli? Oh, Joe...

"Jesus he stinks!" or "Shit this tastes bad!"
Posted By: Grimm Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2007-09-18 5:16 AM
well, neither of them can act for shit, but Neve's at least attractive. Jennifer's a classic horse face.
Neve Campbell

I know her best from Party of Five. Although I never really liked that show much. And the Scream movie.

but you'd get paper cuts from harley hiding in that bag.

shame really.
Jennifer Garner

It's a good contest, because they both are pretty equally beautiful. I'd gladly take either or both. But I think Jennifer Garner has more personality, and despite being beautiful and glamorous, also seems very approachable. From what I've seen others say about her, she seems to have the same qualities in her private life as she does in her onscreen persona.

So.. in a close competition, I'd pick Jennifer Garner.
Posted By: the Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2008-08-16 6:02 AM
Ultimate Jaburg53 cool Moderator Asshole Extraordinaire
15000+ posts Fri Aug 15 2008 11:01 PM Viewing list of forums
Posted By: the Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2008-08-16 6:03 AM
 Originally Posted By: the "Who's Online" obsessor
Ultimate Jaburg53 cool Moderator Asshole Extraordinaire
15000+ posts Fri Aug 15 2008 11:01 PM Viewing list of forums
Posted By: the Re: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell - 2008-08-16 6:37 AM
Bibbo drunk User Evil twin
1000+ posts Fri Aug 15 2008 11:36 PM Reading a post
Forum: Women
Thread: Cave Babes:Jennifer Garner vs Neve Campbell
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
well, neither of them can act for shit, but Neve's at least attractive. Jennifer's a classic horse face.

Yup.

She looks like Rebecca Lobo.
© RKMBs