RKMBs
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-01 11:59 PM

She seithe rpregnan to rd iscovere dth eb kloung edolla rmenu
Posted By: rex Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-02 12:27 AM
I think sneakys screen reader program broke.
or the jizz coming out her nose stuck the keys together again....
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-02 1:20 AM
her boobs are even bigger!!!! AMAZING!!!!!
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-02 2:07 AM
I can't help it. the more I see her tits the more I want to stick my face between them and motor boat the fuck out of 'em
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber

hawt!
Urkel jeans aren't her thing, nor do big zippers really matter. I own a garage big enough for two cars but all I ride is a bicycle.
I wonder if she will get to Anna Nicole size, then die?
wonder, or hope?
Wouldnt you like to know!
Her face is still pretty. If I walked by Lane Bryant and saw her shopping, I might do a double take before I saw she was a heifer.
They look like maternity jeans. Maybe she is pregnant. But if so, you would think she would say something to stop the gossip. My biggest gripe isnt with her but the news media. The few times I've seen the news the past couple days, this always makes it on the show. Is there anything else going on in the world?
the economy's great, deficits low, no war in the middle east and no natural disasters to cover, so it's hard to blame them for jumping on this
They look like maternity jeans. Maybe she is pregnant. But if so, you would think she would say something to stop the gossip. My biggest gripe isnt with her but the news media. The few times I've seen the news the past couple days, this always makes it on the show. Is there anything else going on in the world?

C'mon dude, its a fat bitch, what more needs to be happening?
Plus, if she had counted that Soul Calibur inventory in the first place, Snarf might still have a job!
You know what she should do? She should have a liposuction but keep all the extra fat in her boobies. That would be fucking awesome. She might very well be the perfect woman with those boobs and her old body.
Posted By: Bibbo Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-03 8:39 AM
I pray that they don't fast track any Dukes of Hazzard sequels. The shorts would never stand up the the friction.
Posted By: iggy Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-03 12:19 PM

It looks like she has been eating all the chickens on land and in the sea!
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-03 4:04 PM
you guys are being cattier than chicks. she's still hot. if she wanted to cry about it I'd let her lay her head on my lap and bawl all day!
the problem is that since she did that country project a few months ago, rubbing shoulders with the cast of deliverance has convinced her that mom jeans are somehow not abhorrent.
 Originally Posted By: Alt ID
you guys are being cattier than chicks. she's still hot. if she wanted to cry about it I'd let her lay her head on my lap and bawl all day!

The point is her figure and looks were all she had, now she doesnt even have that!
really? does she really look all that awful now?
Quite frankly, yes!
I have female friends who have put on a lil weight, but they generally know how to dress to either cover it, or at least not look so fat, but Simpson is wearing all the wrong shit, as it just makes her look fatter than she is!

If she dressed better, she wouldnt look so bad.
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

I completely agree with you on that. as I've said many times before, there are some pretty attractive bigger women out there. (even though in these photos, jessica is really pretty close to average for an American woman of her age.) what sets them apart from a number of other women who happen to weigh more than average (in addition to not having a horseface anyway) is that they know how to wear clothes that flatter them to the best possible advantage. too many women - at any size - just don't know how to dress, and if they could just figure out what they do and don't look good in, it'd solve most of their problems. cultures that are more embracing of bigger-than-average female bodies, especially latinos, are generally way ahead when it comes to that, whereas tons and tons (pun possibly intended) of bigger caucasian women just have no clue. of course, it's always important to remember that a horseface is a horseface regardless of what she looks like from the neck down.
In this day and age, with all the fashion shows and magazines etc, there is no excuse for dressing like someones grandmother!
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-04 3:19 AM
unless you're someone's grandmother...
or sister!
-Snarf
Posted By: rex Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-04 10:01 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Quite frankly, yes!
I have female friends who have put on a lil weight, but they generally know how to dress to either cover it, or at least not look so fat, but Simpson is wearing all the wrong shit, as it just makes her look fatter than she is!

She's lost all her curves. She should be showing more cleavage than ever when she's at this weight to distract everyone.
She looks fucking terrible. Hiding under a circus tent couldn't hide how fat she is.
if you weren't the ill mac, I'd be tempted to unRACK you...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-04 11:55 PM
Man...
so is she fucking preganant or what?

or did she eat a cow?
she doesn't look so bad in these...

Quote:

...again, I think she's hurt more by shitty attire decisions than her current weight.
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-05 11:03 PM
it's difficult for chicks with huge tits and curves to keep their weight down. she's still hot, she just made a bad clothing decision!
anyone think she could still fit into her daisy dukes?
Jess Loses Her Cool: Simpson, who has been criticized for her fluctuating weight, has meltdown at Michigan concert
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-19 12:04 AM
I was just checking her out at boobieblog. her tits look amazing.
Posted By: PJP Re: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson? - 2009-02-19 1:04 AM
What I find most surprising by all this J Simpson news lately is that 1) she performs at concerts and 2) people pay money to go to them.
sneaky bunny User Schlub
15000+ posts 02/19/09 06:02 PM Reading a post
Forum: Women
Thread: Sammitch, how bout that Jessica Simpson?
© RKMBs