RKMBs
Posted By: King Snarf Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:06 AM
I was talking to this cute, married girl, and managed to get her phone number. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed with myself.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:07 AM
Aren't you always disappointed with yourself?
Not always, no.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:19 AM
If you do somehow grow the balls to do this make sure her husband knows nothing about you. Unless you want the shit beat out of you.
Well, obviously. Unless I'm bigger than him. Also, I should ask if he owns a gun....
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:27 AM
Snarf, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Snarf. You're a bad man, bad man.
Um... Have you been drinking? 'Cause that sounded like a buddy of mine when he gets really hammered. "You're a good guy, and I think you should stay a good guy. You know that? You? You're a good guy."
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:32 AM
You're starting to sound like PCgay.
So, I'll begin to make lame insults at myself in an attempt to fit in with everyone else? Yikes.
Snarf talked to a woman?
Yeah right!
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 4:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
So, I'll begin to make lame insults at myself in an attempt to fit in with everyone else? Yikes.

I'll have you know that nearly everyone knows me for my off-color self-depreciating humor. It's not an "I wanna 'fit in' with a bunch of near strangers" type thing. It's just a "me" thing.

Begin?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 4:59 PM
Dude, the thing about hooking up with married people... don't. Number one, you might fuck up the other dude's life. If she wants to be with someone else, she could at least have the decency to split with her LIFE-PARTNER first. She married him, that's a promise and a contract. It is irresponsible and disrespectful. Two, you seem like someone that's gonna fall emotionally for a chick you're with. You will get hurt by her bad. She is willing to cheat on the One Man she Married so why won't she cheat on you, just some guy?

Now, I do not have a problem with polyamorous folks or them getting into sexual relationships and emotional relationships with multiple people. That's a valid way of living and loving. But there has to be openness, honesty, and trust there. Unless her husband and you are also both aware and okay with the situation, JUST WALK AWAY.
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Snarf, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Snarf. You're a bad man, bad man.

You're a friend, MisterJLA, so I'll say this once: Don't you ever - EVER!!! - use cool lines from such great films as Swingers in threads about Snarf!
I was talking to this cute, married girl, and managed to get her phone number. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed with myself.

Okay, this has got to be a joke. You're stealing a page from Pariah's playbook* by starting a thread to which people will feel compelled to respond. In your case, you're doing it for the attention. That's what this is, right? Because if you're asking this question seriously, then you're a bigger fucking idiot than the combined stupidity of the Iconolasts. That you "managed" to get the phone number of a "cute, married girl" suggests:

1) You knew she was married

2) You went for the digits anyways

Which is a scumbag move. I agree with Uschi's comments and would add one of my own. If you call her in hopes of kindling some kind of physical relationship, I hope she gives you a VD, breaks your heart, and then tells her husband and he puts a dent in the side of your big bald head. Smarten up, Snarf, and don't be that fucking guy.

* That comment was made with no disrespect meant to Pariah.
He is a cunt, this should not surprise anyone.

Anyone with any sense of moral integrity would steer clear of a married man or woman.
Fer fucksake, all of us at some point have either flirted with or really liked a married person, but the fact is we all know when to either not act on it (if you like someone who you know is married) or back off when you learn someone is married.

Coming to a message board and posting shit like this is fucking retardedness of the highest order!
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
He is a cunt, this should not surprise anyone.

Anyone with any sense of moral integrity would steer clear of a married man or woman.
Fer fucksake, all of us at some point have either flirted with or really liked a married person, but the fact is we all know when to either not act on it (if you like someone who you know is married) or back off when you learn someone is married.

Coming to a message board and posting shit like this is fucking retardedness of the highest order!

Right. The title of this thread is disingenuous. He's not really asking if it's okay to flirt - the obvious answer is "Sure, as long as you're not disrespecting the husband." What Snarf really wants is to tell people he got her digits and imply the question, "Should I call her?"

Seriously, Snarf, if this is what being single and a virgin has reduced you to, just pay a sex worker to pop your cherry so that's no longer on your mind, then find yourself some chunky cosplay chick at your local comic con and date her.
And before you yammer like an ass about how "sex workers are beneath [you]," read on, paying careful attention to Question #3.
Posted By: Rob Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 7:09 PM

you ...brought the entrees to her table while she was in the rest room, then dug around in her purse for a phone?

how in conversation did it come up that she was married? if its the first time you're talking to a stranger, that's typically code for "get away from me, fuck face".

if, on the other hand, she gave you her cell phone number (and presuming its not a fake number to go along with the "fuck face" cover), that means she made a point to detail her marriage AND give away her number, in the same incredibly awkward and varied first convo with a stranger. so she's a nut. unless you're on vacation (i.e; out of state) and can bang her then never see her again (which still has its own set of problems, but...) then abandon ship.
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
how in conversation did it come up that she was married?

Well, we had been talking for a while, and she was giving me her email at one point, and as she's giving it to me, she mentions that the email is her maiden name.

And thank you, Rob and Uschi, for the good advice.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 9:39 PM
I'm gonna have to disagree with just about everyone in this thread.

If snarf does grow the balls to go after this chick he's doing nothing wrong. He's not the one cheating, she is. He's not forcing her to cheat. If anything its the husbands fault for driving her away. How sad does she have to be to go after snarf? She will be the one cheating, not snarf. Snarf is just getting some.
 Originally Posted By: rex
I'm gonna have to disagree with just about everyone in this thread.

If snarf does grow the balls to go after this chick he's doing nothing wrong. He's not the one cheating, she is. He's not forcing her to cheat. If anything its the husbands fault for driving her away. How sad does she have to be to go after snarf? She will be the one cheating, not snarf. Snarf is just getting some.

The sexually repressed ban together.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:28 PM
We should be encouraging snarf. The sooner this blows up in the face the sooner we get a "I had sex with a girl but her beloved husband beat the crap out of me" thread.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:30 PM
Nice attempt at a cover, Rex. Is your make-believe rebound date coming out this weekend?
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:31 PM
Hell no. She told me she was falling in love with me so I ended it.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:37 PM
\:lol\:

It's like the blind leading the blind. \:lol\:
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:37 PM
Bald leading the bald?
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

It's like the blind leading the blind. \:lol\:

Dont bring sneaky into this.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:38 PM
Socially inept leading the socially inept?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:38 PM

Sneaks isn't bald. Jebus, try and keep up.
Bald leading the bald?

Dont bring Pro into this.
Socially inept leading the socially inept?

Dont bring Wanky into this!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:41 PM
To steal a page from Dave Attell:

King Snarf! Rex!! Wank & Cry!!! Separately, they're the laughingstock of multiple boards. But together, they're...

THE UNFUCKABLES!!!

Sneaks isn't bald. Jebus, try and keep up.

Don't do it dude. She's a whore who hates her marriage. Don't be the douche bag to get involved in that.
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

King Snarf! Rex!! Wank & Cry!!! Separately, they're the laughingstock of multiple boards. But together, they're...

THE UNFUCKABLES!!!

Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 10:58 PM

THE UNFUCKABLES!!!

Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 11:00 PM

You're a friend, MisterJLA, so I'll say this once: Don't you ever - EVER!!! - use cool lines from such great films as Swingers in threads about Snarf!

It was rife with sarcasm, Joseph!

Snarf is hopeless...sarcastically using that quote on him (which he completely missed, now there's a surprise) was adding some irony to the thread.

Snarf could have Hugh Hefner, Trent, and Gene Simmons as mentors, and still fuck up any chance he gets and getting FUCKED.
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-03 11:05 PM
Well, obviously. Unless I'm bigger than him. Also, I should ask if he owns a gun....

Wow. That must be one really disappointing guy. I don't think you have much to be worried about if he sucks so badly that you'll do for her.
she mentions that the email is her maiden name.

And you didn't say "Oh, you're married?"? She could've been divorced and kept the name because it was cool, or maybe her husband died in a horrible disfiguring accident (so you remind her of him). Did you see a ring?
There are may fish in the sea so don't go fishing in my pond or else.
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Did you see a ring?

Only when the barman sat on his face!
186,000 miles per second and don't you dare forget it
Yes I'm talking to snarf
How pathetic when Snarf is giving himself advice.
This thread is fiction but even if it were true and Snarf did the deed he would never be able to accept that she was going back to her husband(they always do) and he would feel compelled to tell the husband the truth(because he would now be in love after one squirt) and get his ass kicked or killed.

So I say go for it!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-04 12:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: Sparky the Wonder Kryptonian
Yes I'm talking to myself
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-04 12:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
This thread is fiction but even if it were true and Snarf did the deed he would never be able to accept that she was going back to her husband(they always do) and he would feel compelled to tell the husband the truth(because he would now be in love after one squirt) and get his ass kicked or killed.

So I say go for it!
I flirt with SOM all the time, and I couldn't be happier!
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber

So I say go for it!
darkknight25 content User 25+ posts 2 minutes 17 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Women
Thread: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick?
inquiring minds want to know
Posted By: Grimm Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-06 6:01 AM
I flirt with SOM all the time, and I couldn't be happier!

but did he give you an email with his maiden name on it?
and a blasian pic!

and no, snarf. thats the obvious answer.
Seriously though, it was a scumbag move. I'm a married guy so my opinion of Snarf changed with this thread. I used to find him amusing and fun to rip on and I don't really have any negative opinion about him, but if this thread is true, then I guess I kinda hate his guts and would not want to be his friend.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 9:16 AM
When are we gonna hear an update on this?
I emailed her, as that eliminates the risk of accidentally getting her husband on the phone, but she never emailed be back, so to hell with her. More fish in the sea, says I.
That also increases the chance of the husband finding written evidence of your attempt to contact her, Snarf. Good thinking. Maybe she didn't answer because she was too busy being beat up. Did you say anything incriminating?
Nope.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 10:04 AM
Did you use the word "beloved" in the e-mail?
I emailed her, as that eliminates the risk of accidentally getting her husband on the phone, but she never emailed be back, so to hell with her. More rejection in the sea, says I.
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Seriously though, it was a scumbag move. I'm a married guy so my opinion of Snarf changed with this thread. I used to find him amusing and fun to rip on and I don't really have any negative opinion about him, but if this thread is true, then I guess I kinda hate his guts and would not want to be his friend.

Seconded. I can't believe he actually went for it. That's a truly dick-hole move snarf...

I emailed her, as that eliminates the risk of accidentally getting her husband on the phone, but she never emailed be back...

lol you know he probably just e-mailed her that night, waiting by his computer and hitting the 'send/receive' button every 5 minutes until he gave up at 2:20 in the morning and posted that.
I emailed her, as that eliminates the risk of accidentally getting her husband on the phone, but she never emailed be back, so to hell with her. More fish in the sea, says I.

You are even more of a cunt than I ever thought.
I seriously hope that one day you meet a girl, fall in love, marry her and then before you consumate the marriage, she runs off with another man, leaving you heartbroken and still a pathetic virgin.

I also hope you die very soon!
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog

I emailed her, as that eliminates the risk of accidentally getting her husband on the phone, but she never emailed be back...

lol you know he probably just e-mailed her that night, waiting by his computer and hitting the 'send/receive' button every 5 minutes until he gave up at 2:20 in the morning and posted that.

I did the same thing when I sent you my nude pictures, man. You never replied. \:\(
That same night, Mxy told me that Santa Claus is just him dressed up in Llance's old clothes.
It wasn't the email that killed his chances. It was when he tried to call her.

Snarf, you're a douche for contacting her even though you knew it was wrong. Fuck off, dick.

Bad form. If anyone ever gives anyone else here shit about fucking with you, this thread is evidence enough that you deserve it. Seriously, is your own life that pathetic and you that lonely that you're willing to go after a married woman? Show some fucking common sense.

Mxy, SoM, Doc and BSAMS all pretty much nailed it. Not only were you being sleazy and a dickhead but you actually increased the chances of getting caught by sending her an email.

You better hope you weren't flirting with whomod's wife or the poor girl's going to get her ass kicked.
He probably thinks that it was a good idea to email her, just so her husband does find out, then he will have even more chance.

Fucking dipshit.
He probably thinks that it was a good idea to email her, just so her husband does find out, then he will have even more chance.

Fucking dipshit.

Good call, Nowie. He probably thinks he'll break up the marriage and that she'll fuck him out of gratitude. In reality however:

• Married Chick: You fucking asshole! That email you sent me. My husband found it. He wants a divorce.

Snarf. That's wonderful, beloved. Now we can be together.

MC. I didn't want a divorce you dipshit. All did was flirt with you while I was drunk.

Snarf. All I've ever wanted was someone to love and love me back. Someone like you.

MC. He's been to a lawyer.

Snarf. Great. We can get engaged faster.

MC. He wants custody of the kids.

Snarf. We can visit them on weekends. I can read them novellas.

MC. You don't get it, you stupid, bald, fuckhead. I don't want you. I never wanted you. Not only don't I ever want to hear from you again, I'm going to report you to the cops as a stalker so that my husband will take me back.

Snarf.. I'm pretty sure the constitution doesn't allow that. Let me check a graphic novel...
I'd like to know what divorce law is in Penn. In MS not only can someone sue for divorce for infidelity, but they can also sue the person that the spouse was being infidelitous ( ) with.
I thought about that too.

However, I'd assume (the laws of each state vary) that the person charged with alienation of affection has to actually have sex with someone first.

Which means that Snarf has probably got lifetime immunity from prosecution.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 9:58 PM
I think I see what's going on. This chick saw the way snarf dresses and thought he was gay. She wanted a gay friend, that's all.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 10:06 PM
I think I see what's going on. This chick saw the way snarf dresses and thought he was gay. She wanted a gay friend, that's all.

I hate to say it but I think sockboy may have hit a bullseye with this one.

Of course, I'm sure he speaks from experience in this area.
Actually I can imagine another scenario.
She isnt actually married, and was flirting with Snarf as a bet with her friends.
The number and email she gave were not hers, and she was just covering for why the name on the email was different to the one she gave him.

Some poor woman got an email from Snarf, and either shit herself cause she now thinks she has a stalker, or she just thought it was one of those shitty spam emails that has random words in it (beloved, applauded, beg etc).
Posted By: the G-man Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 10:32 PM
Nope.

What did you say?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-10 10:36 PM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
I thought about that too.

However, I'd assume (the laws of each state vary) that the person charged with alienation of affection has to actually have sex with someone first.

Depends on the state. MS's language is very broad to the point that sex is not necessary. The email Snarf sent might be proof enough under MS law. Not certain, though.
Fucking Microsoft law! Bill Gates is an arsehole!

i spit out my Cheetos!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 12:30 AM

You should have known something was up when she told you her e-mail addy was:

robkamphausen@robkamphausen.com
MisterJLA will still send love letters to that email even when Rob gets married
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 2:34 AM

Wow, I seem to see a trend starting here.
Do you all have these sort of issues on this board?

I would like to say that you should be disappointed in yourself.
Flirting with a married person is not wrong, and I am sure a married person would feel flattered that people still find them attractive, but to go as far as getting her number after you knew she was married, is not a very nice move.

I am not married myself, but I would like to think that if I was, and someone hit on my husband, that he would tell them how horrible they are being.

Don't be that kind of guy.
The fact that you are questioning yourself, shows you know it is wrong and that you maybe have some degree of moral fibre, so maybe there is still hope for you.
\:\)
ok Snarf--er andrea.......

Snarf's "sister's" name is Andrea? \:lol\:
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 2:48 AM
I am not Snarf, I do not even know who he is. I just registered for this board and saw the topic, and thought it might be interesting to get a female perspective on it.
I can see though, from reading through this thread that there is a lot of hostility on this message board.
Maybe some of you here need to come out of the closet.
;\)
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 2:49 AM
Whatever you say, mem.
Snarf's "sister's" name is Andrea? \:lol\:

Is this the one he wants to fuck?
 Originally Posted By: Andrea
I am not Snarf, I do not even know who he is. I just registered for this board and saw the topic, and thought it might be interesting to get a female perspective on it.
I can see though, from reading through this thread that there is a lot of hostility on this message board.
;\)

Jesus Snarf, are you so desperate to have someone on your side that you need to make up female alts to justify your patheticness?
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 2:55 AM

Wow, I seem to see a trend starting here.
Do you all have these sort of issues on this board?

I would like to say that you should be disappointed in yourself.
Flirting with a married person is not wrong, and I am sure a married person would feel flattered that people still find them attractive, but to go as far as getting her number after you knew she was married, is not a very nice move.

I am not married myself, but I would like to think that if I was, and someone hit on my husband, that he would tell them how horrible they are being.

Don't be that kind of guy.
The fact that you are questioning yourself, shows you know it is wrong and that you maybe have some degree of moral fibre, so maybe there is still hope for you.

Snarf, really, this is pathetic even for yo...wait...no...you are this pathetic.

Carry on.
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:00 AM
Oh dear, you are the most paranoid bunch I have ever seen.

I think I may actually enjoy it here.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:01 AM
You already hate it here. That's why you made an alt to make yourself look better.
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:01 AM
And, suddenly, you sound like Juche...

Think I just figured out another one.
;\)

No woman "knows" Snarf. But I'm sure he'd like you to, whether or not you enjoy karaoke and RPGs and gay Hawaiian shirts and are "related" to him.
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:04 AM
Is his sister married? Might explain his interest.
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:05 AM
I do enjoy karaoke, but not RPGs.
Hawaiian shirts are cool though, if you live in Hawaii.
;\)
My little sister went to college in Hawaii.

And Andrea, allow me to cordially welcome you to the rkmbs.
Theres a surprise.
The only person who thinks she is real is Snarf.

Of course it isnt one of his alts
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:24 AM

Are they always this paranoid?
Why do they think I am you?
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:25 AM

You scared her all the way to hawaii?
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:26 AM
At least, he took BASAMS advice to heart.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:26 AM

Because you're nice to him. Any women should be able sense his loser stench within seconds of reading one of his posts.
Posted By: Andrea Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:32 AM
I am not actually being nice to him specifically, as I don't really know him yet, and in fact I think what he did was not particularly nice.
What I am doing is trying to see whether it is worth staying here.

If King Snarf turns out to be a gentleman, as his greeting suggests, then I would just put the situation with the married woman, down to a minor lapse. Then again, if I take that 'lapse' as his normal personality, then maybe the reason he is greeting me in such a generous way is that he thinks I am just someone else to hit on.
I am willing to give him, and anyone else for that matter, the benefit of the doubt.
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:33 AM
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/445788#Post445788
How come I don't see Snarf around when Andrea is posting?
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:48 AM
The same reason you don't see any women around when snarf is posting.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:51 AM
;\)

Snarf is a fucktard. Learn from our years of experience.

I am the resident female perspective (sneakybunny is the resident handicapped voice, damnit! give me something!).

Hostility makes me wet.

Most of us ARE out of the closet sweetie. Maybe you need to get over your rampant homophobia.
Yer female?
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:52 AM
Did you finally get your dick removed?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:52 AM
(shhh! I might be able to fuck this one before she realizes!)
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:53 AM
Uschi, I feel betrayed.
If I knew you was female I never would have spoken to you about those...errr....things we spokened about!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 3:58 AM
Your wiener cream?

They think everyone is me. They've accused me of being at least 3 other posters.
Posted By: iggy Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 4:00 AM

They think everyone is me. They've accused me of being at least 3 other posters.

*cough* Juche *cough*
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 4:03 AM

Don't play the "normal" card dude. You went "Eww." when hearing about a chick cumming on another chick. That's not "normal male" behavior.
He also went "Ewww" when he was told how babies are made!
 Originally Posted By: Uschi

Don't play the "normal" card dude. You went "Eww." when hearing about a chick cumming on another chick. That's not "normal male" behavior.

I don't recall that incident, but I am admittedly somewhat prudish when it comes to descriptions of bodily acts.
you are a twat
Posted By: rex Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 4:19 AM

I don't recall that incident, but I am admittedly somewhat prudish when it comes to descriptions of bodily acts.

You mean like measuring how far you stick your dick is some drunk girls mouth?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 4:20 AM

I told you my girlfriend came on my leg basically just like that... and you went eww.
Like I said, I wasn't disputing your claims.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 4:28 AM
I didn't go into great detail. That's what I'M saying.
Okay.
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
How come I don't see Snarf around when Andrea is posting?

The same reason you don't see any women around when snarf is posting.

Originally Posted By: King Andrea

They think everyone is me.

No, just the really shitty alts.
Did you finally get your dick removed?

She donated it to Chastity Bono. The doctors are trying to whittle it down to a manageable size for the poor "celebrity" tranny.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-11 6:33 AM
well yeah. I have high class fat cock.
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-12 2:10 AM
jeezis...the guy finally has a chance to bury hhis nutsack into some fat snatch, and you guys give him crap for it...fuck her husband snarf. he's a loser. the second you get a chance to tap that ass you better destroy it!
 Originally Posted By: Alt ID
fuck her husband snarf.

he would if he could!
That's right, Snarf. Take advice from the aunt fucker.
;\)

I am the resident female perspective (sneakybunny is the resident handicapped voice, damnit! give me something!).

Hostility makes me wet.

Most of us ARE out of the closet sweetie. Maybe you need to get over your rampant homophobia.

Just because to drag them home from the bar and ravage them in your crawl space does not give you the perspective of one.
Oh dear, you are the most paranoid bunch I have ever seen.

I think I may actually enjoy it here.

So this isn't Captain Failwich's girlfriend?
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-12 4:41 PM
Not yet, at least.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-12 5:10 PM
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny
;\)

Hostility makes me wet.

Just because to drag them home from the bar and ravage them in your crawl space does not give you the perspective of one.

YES IT DOES! I took her eyes out and made them into google-glasses!
Liar! your a fucking liar!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-15 3:57 AM

no i ddeeeeeed!
I'm sorry! i'll rub cheese product on your boobs for forgiveness.
Post pics!
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny
I'm sorry! i'll rub cheese product on your boobs for forgiveness.

Most posters read that and think "Mmm... Boobs." Joe Mama reads that and thinks "Mmm... Cheese Product."
Snarf reads that and thinks.."Mmmm... if only you were men."
Snarf reads that and thinks:

Quote:
All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and, for my beloved to pour cheese product on my big bald head, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

And then he sticks his cock in a jar of queso dip and cries.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-15 7:10 PM
\:lol\: \:lol\:
Posted By: URG Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-08-28 6:50 AM
That means you am gotta do her on the sly.
Posted By: Alt ID Re: Is it okay to flirt with a married chick? - 2009-09-02 3:54 PM
so did you at least get the nuts to talk to her? you should do a reverse look-up on her phone number and find out where she lives. then show up during the day when her husbands at work and bang her.

© RKMBs