RKMBs
Posted By: PrincessElisa Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 6:27 AM
Despite the fact you scared the crap outta me for a few days, some good did result. For example, I now have three kickin' beautiful bulletin boards outside my room, all my hearts are down in my room and shamrocks are up, and I cleaned up my desk. And I planned really fun lessons the week before break *just in case I was gonna get in trouble*. Which praise God I havent yet

So it's all good bsams......just dont freak me out again, alright ;p
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 6:47 AM

16. After a woman showers, the bathroom will smell like a tropical rain forest.

17. Women don't understand the appeal of sports. Men seek entertainment that allows them
to escape reality. Women seek entertainment that reminds them of how horrible
things *could* be.

18. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five days worth of clothes and
will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21
outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 7:04 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Despite the fact you scared the crap outta me for a few days, some good did result. For example, I now have three kickin' beautiful bulletin boards outside my room, all my hearts are down in my room and shamrocks are up, and I cleaned up my desk. And I planned really fun lessons the week before break *just in case I was gonna get in trouble*. Which praise God I havent yet

So it's all good bsams......just dont freak me out again, alright ;p

WTF?

Did he say he was gonna report you or something?

And if so, you actually believe him?
Parys.....its happened to me before. Well not in so many words! I was workin at my old crappy job and had a blog where I vented but never referred to the company by name. Somehow these girls I worked with, found out my screen name (although I never had access to the 'net at work and posted there). They told the manager who in turn said I was posting during "company time" which considering I didn't have net access was stupid, and that even though they weren't named specifically, I wasn't representing a "positive" company experience.

Thus when Bsams threatened me I panicked. After all, I really do like my job even if things get outta hand with the kids once in a while! Which is what lead me to actually wonder "what if".....;p
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 7:14 AM
I'm glad your back Princess....................so is King Snarf he was running out of wank material.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 7:38 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Parys.....its happened to me before. Well not in so many words! I was workin at my old crappy job and had a blog where I vented but never referred to the company by name. Somehow these girls I worked with, found out my screen name (although I never had access to the 'net at work and posted there). They told the manager who in turn said I was posting during "company time" which considering I didn't have net access was stupid, and that even though they weren't named specifically, I wasn't representing a "positive" company experience.

Thus when Bsams threatened me I panicked. After all, I really do like my job even if things get outta hand with the kids once in a while! Which is what lead me to actually wonder "what if".....;p

so you dont feel bad at all for revealing personal thoughts of students on the internet? you really are sick and need help.
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 7:41 AM
:slaps bsams......

The thanks I get for being nice. GRRRRRRRRS.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:20 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

does this mean your not going to answer the question?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:32 AM
River..Egypt...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:37 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

C'mon, Elisa, what'd I tell you. Hit 'em where it hurts!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:41 AM
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

C'mon, Elisa, what'd I tell you. Hit 'em where it hurts!

Do you condone talking about students private lives? I predict a dodge by you as well.
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:46 AM
yes bsams......once snarfy removes the cock out of his mouth he will dodge your question also.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:49 AM
he has to do something with the semen as well...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 8:55 AM
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:

Do you condone talking about students private lives? I predict a dodge by you as well.

No. I condone kung-fu! Haiiiii-keeba!
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:00 AM
Quote:

Pig Iron said:
he has to do something with the semen as well...

gurgle gurgle gulp swallow.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:04 AM
look out tummy here it cums....
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:05 AM
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

No. I condone kung-fu! Haiiiii-keeba!

dodge.
For what it's worth, basams...I, too, still love you. And I don't condone talking about any student's privates. That's a line that teachers must never cross, no matter how tempting.
Posted By: SINISTAR Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:07 AM
Beware, I live!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:08 AM
Correction. KUNG-FU DODGE!!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:10 AM
Quote:

Kristogar Velo said:
For what it's worth, basams...I, too, still love you. And I don't condone talking about any student's privates. That's a line that teachers must never cross, no matter how tempting.

youre okay for a lying deleter!
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:12 AM
and a Never Wuz
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:12 AM
And you're okay for an Ugandan Giant!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:21 AM
And you're okay for an U swallower.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 9:24 AM
And you're okay for a big stupid jerk! Ya jerk!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 10:00 AM
Jerking is always on your mind....
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 10:04 AM
My, Piggy, you've gotten awfully crass lately. First rex, then PJP, now you. Methinks there's a mystery afoot! To the Snarfmobile!
Posted By: URG Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 10:20 AM
[image]http://www.m90.org/show_image.php?image_id=3309&medium[/image]
Posted By: URG Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 10:20 AM
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 11:17 AM
Urg you had a URL not an image....

http://www.m90.org/show_image.php?image_id=3309&medium
Posted By: klinton Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 4:19 PM
Back on topic...Glad to see you're still with us Princess. The whole *post delted...* thing...and then the silence....I was worried you'd left us. Loving the new avatar! You need to keep the attitude that inspired it though. C'mon...be a vindictive bitch! This place needs a strong female presence (besides Rex).
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 4:35 PM
Okay bsams, I wasn't revealing ANY "private student info." Watch the taped meet and see for yourself what was going on. I mean come on.....your powers of observation should pick up on some stuff.

And secondly.......just admit you're madly in love with me and stop the attacks :P I know beneath the mean exterior you really are a nice guy at heart
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

That is NOT a valid emoticon! Stick to established RKMB rules or I'll call your mother.
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 11:09 PM
nice job of fake super moderating.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-06 11:57 PM
CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE

This thing called love I just can’t handle it
This thing called love I must get round to it
I ain’t ready
Crazy little thing called love
This (this thing) called love
(called love)
It cries (like a baby)
In a cradle all night
It swings (woo woo)
It jives (woo woo)
It shakes all over like a jelly fish,
I kinda like it

There goes my baby
She knows how to rock n’ roll
She drives me crazy
She gives me hot and cold fever
Then she leaves me in a cool cool sweat

I gotta be cool relax, get hip
Get on my track’s
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I’m ready

I gotta be cool relax, get hip
Get on my track’s
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I’m ready (ready freddie)

This thing called love I just can’t handle it
This thing called love I must get round to it
I ain’t ready
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Hello, I'm a wanker. You may call me Mr. Wanker from now on.

Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 2:43 AM
Not you too! My God, what's happening to these boards?!?
I don't know, Mr. Wanker. I honestly don't know.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 2:54 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Okay bsams, I wasn't revealing ANY "private student info." Watch the taped meet and see for yourself what was going on. I mean come on.....your powers of observation should pick up on some stuff.

So that wasn't you posting about the girl dealing with her father, and you passing judgement on him? We all read it, we all remeber. Why did you delete it if you did nothing wrong?
To freak you out bsams....your life was awful boring before I came along and added some excitment to it I'm sure :P
Posted By: PJP Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 3:53 AM
Quote:

Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

So that wasn't you posting about the girl dealing with her father, and you passing judgement on him? We all read it, we all remeber. Why did you delete it if you did nothing wrong?

as your attorney I'm going to have to advise you to stop talking to the Princess.......save it for the court.
Bring it on PJP....I'm ready for anything you can dish out!
Posted By: Jambi Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 7:41 AM
Dish? Did somebody say dish?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:09 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
To freak you out bsams....your life was awful boring before I came along and added some excitment to it I'm sure :P

Oh no she d'int!
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:10 AM
LOL Jer's........oh yeah I did *snaps her fingers in the air :P*
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:11 AM
Snap! She brought the 'tude yo. Dayum!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:15 AM
and upon that magical post jeremy became the fairy he always wished to be.
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:16 AM
Hey bsams......come on now, Jeremy is NOT a fairy! If you really love me you won't be so cruel to my friends!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:17 AM
i dont, i cant stand teachers that talk about kids personal lives behnd their back.
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:20 AM
I know bsams, "how do I love thee let me count the ways"
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:26 AM
saomeday i think we'll be reading about you in the deep thoughts forum.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:28 AM
Elisa = Deep Throat forum
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 10:58 AM
Bea Arthur= old hag
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 5:52 PM
old hag= still better than a teacher that hates her kids
Hrm.........BSAMS I don't hate them per say, just frustrated. For instance, I left the room for FIVE minutes on Friday to walk down the hall and grab some rulers for an activity. When I came back a kid was on my cell phone who ended up leaving me like five sick messages, another kid was going through my purse, someone had ripped the butcher paper apart I was going to teach body systems on, AND some kid had drawn obscene comments all over the board.

I don't hate them but I AM frustrated, wouldnt you be?
Do you teach this class on your own? Don't you have a teachers aid or someone to help with thease kids?
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Hrm.........BSAMS I don't hate them per say, just frustrated. For instance, I left the room for FIVE minutes on Friday to walk down the hall and grab some rulers for an activity. When I came back a kid was on my cell phone who ended up leaving me like five sick messages, another kid was going through my purse, someone had ripped the butcher paper apart I was going to teach body systems on, AND some kid had drawn obscene comments all over the board.

Maybe they'd stop doing that if you'd only, you know, STOP SELLING THEIR INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Grimm is the one who wrote on the board. I tried to stop him by eating all the chalk but he was to fast for me. Now my tummy hurts.
Posted By: klinton Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-07 11:56 PM
Shit, Princess...That doesn't sound like fun. I had a teacher in secondary 3 that we drove to a complete breakdown (using simmilar tactics, plus the standard paper balls to the back of the head and a revolving assortment of dildos placed in her desk drawers). Poor girl spent more time in the hall crying than in the class...and then she snapped.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-08 12:05 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

so your sexual frustration, makes you post their personal info on the net? i dont follow.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-08 12:08 AM
Quote:

Lothar of The Hill People said:
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Grimm is the one who wrote on the board. I tried to stop him by eating all the chalk but he was to fast for me. Now my tummy hurts.

You always eat the chalk and you always get sick! That's why I try to stop you by using it all before you can eat it!
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

No. Those sound like kids who know how to party!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-08 6:07 AM
Yeah Kris part of the problem ;P
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

I thouht Nowhereman was a white guy.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Its okay....I still love ya bsams ;) - 2005-03-08 3:55 PM
And I never knew you were a young red head step child!
I'm not. I just get beat like one.
© RKMBs