RKMBs
Posted By: LLance Osama Bin Laden buried at sea! - 2011-05-02 1:48 PM
My wishes would have been to have his rotting corpse drug through the streets of New York to be spit, urinated, and defecated on by all!

Now if the Navy seals could just bomb First National Bastard's compound in the West Virginia Mountains...
FNB will be much harder to get than Bin Laden was.
Posted By: LLance Re: Osama Bin Laden buried at sea! - 2011-05-03 1:21 AM
Too true! Good things come to those who wait though.
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Osama Bin Laden buried at sea! - 2011-05-07 3:49 AM
I agree, Osama died too quick and not as painful of a death as I wanted. How come he got a decent funeral when so many of the vicims of 9/11 couldn't even have one?

And why are we sending 3 BILLION dollars to the worthless, Pakistanian government? I mean really?

PPS I hear waterboarding is the method used to bring us to the courier which allowed us to get Bin Ladin. I think its time to bring it back to Gitmo Obama!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Osama Bin Laden buried at sea! - 2011-05-07 5:09 AM
 Originally Posted By: PrincessElisa
I agree, Osama died too quick and not as painful of a death as I wanted. How come he got a decent funeral when so many of the vicims of 9/11 couldn't even have one?

And why are we sending 3 BILLION dollars to the worthless, Pakistanian government? I mean really?

PPS I hear waterboarding is the method used to bring us to the courier which allowed us to get Bin Ladin. I think its time to bring it back to Gitmo Obama!

Spoken like a true Christian.
 Originally Posted By: PrincessElisa
Edited by PrincessElisa (05/06/11 08:50 PM)
Edit Reason: i cant spell!

Good thing you're not a teacher or anything!
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Osama Bin Laden buried at sea! - 2011-05-13 9:36 AM
© RKMBs