Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:04 AM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:05 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Did you meet up with Grimm and Doc?

Didn't go this year.

yeah. you guys suck...I even brought the alcohol

The fact that you kept talking about getting us drunk was a deciding factor in me not going.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:08 AM

Didn't go this year.

yeah. you guys suck...I even brought the alcohol

The fact that you kept talking about getting us drunk was a deciding factor in me not going.

You told me not to even go unless i was bringing you alcohol...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:11 AM
I trust the alcohol. I don't trust you. Your intentions didn't seem honest, sir.

And if you're at the con, what the fuck are you doing online right now?! There's drinking and shit going on there right fucking now. I know! I've seen it for myself!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:12 AM
not there now. went home for the night. im not staying at the hotels. my cousins live about 20 mins away. trust me drinking, and lots of it, has ben done the last two days...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:13 AM

and ps...

I trust the alcohol. I don't trust you. Your intentions didn't seem honest, sir.

\:\(
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:14 AM
This isn't the same cousin you were fucking, is it? Now you know why I won't roll with you at the con.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 8:18 AM
This isn't the same cousin you were fucking, is it?

nope.
Now you know why I won't roll with you at the con.

and knowing is half the battle? anyways all the T and A at the con will have to dry my tears for doc not being here...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 9:23 AM

Didn't go this year.

WHAT???
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-08-31 11:49 AM
Don't ever let a black dude get you drunk!
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 1:33 PM
Have fun at DragonCon, Knut? Or, do you even remember going?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:24 PM
Knut! I got your message. But, honestly, I use Drunken*Con to meet-up with three of my college buddies, and we stay drunk all weekend. I don't normally try and meet with anyone from Rob's Board (or otherwise). No offense!

Here are some of the pics taken. I've thumbnailed in hopes of not slowing the page load down...

Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:26 PM
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:33 PM
All of these picks have me convinced that next year I have to introduce Pulloutski to the wild and crazy world of cons.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:39 PM
Yeah, and I didn't even get a fraction of what was there...
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:44 PM
Yeah. Did you enter into any of the games? I, sadly, chose work over the cheese grinder.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:46 PM
True Con Story:

James Callis (Baltar from Battlestar Galactica)

Last night, I ran into James Callis outside the Marriot Marquis, and we started chatting about the weather (he has never seen/been near any hurricane-type weather, and the winds were gusting in Atlanta thanks to Gustav). I'd had enough liquid courage in me to not act like a fan, and we ended up having a good twenty-minute chat. It was the first time I'd ever had the chance to just chat with one my favorite actors like that, but just as normal guys. No fawning or praise. We just joked around, and chatted about the con and all the booze we (he included) had ingested over the weekend. One of the nicest guys. I was a fan of Baltar before that. I'm a fan of James Callis the actor now...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-01 11:47 PM
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Yeah. Did you enter into any of the games? I, sadly, chose work over the cheese grinder.

Nah, I don't do that stuff. I'm there for the party and to socialize and to drink. I don't dress up or go to the panels or anything like that. I got my first and only autograph last year and realized it didn't really mean anything to me. I'd rather just be able to talk to them as people if the chance occurs (i.e. See Above)...
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 12:09 AM
Awesome. It is cool meeting people like that. Way back in the day, I would go to wrestling shows (WCW and WWE) with a friend of mine (Thomas Simpson of OMEGA) to visit his friends that had made it to the big time (The Hardys, Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, etc.). We'd go out and I'd be like a shy fan boy for the first part of the evening until I got a few drinks in me. Then, we'd just shoot the shit.

Congrats on meeting a fave like that.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 12:20 AM
All of these picks have me convinced that next year I have to introduce Pulloutski to the wild and crazy world of cons.

You do. WW Chicago has gotten weak over the years, the panels are watered down versions of their San Diego counterparts. If you don't go to DragonCon, which Pro, Knut, and others are doing a good job convincing me to see, go to San Diego. If I have the vacation time next year I may skip Chicago and go to one of the other two.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:00 AM
the guest list for mid-ohio con in october looks kinda disappointing thus far.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:04 AM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Knut! I got your message. But, honestly, I use Drunken*Con to meet-up with three of my college buddies, and we stay drunk all weekend. I don't normally try and meet with anyone from Rob's Board (or otherwise). No offense!

K-dude, If I were there I would have been happy to meet up with you and proud to introduce you to my friends.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:04 AM
just saying...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:12 AM
I'm exclusive! And a snob! Just ask Doc and Grimm!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:16 AM
And bald.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:16 AM
Awesome. It is cool meeting people like that. Way back in the day, I would go to wrestling shows (WCW and WWE) with a friend of mine (Thomas Simpson of OMEGA) to visit his friends that had made it to the big time (The Hardys, Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, etc.). We'd go out and I'd be like a shy fan boy for the first part of the evening until I got a few drinks in me. Then, we'd just shoot the shit.

Congrats on meeting a fave like that.

Thanks man. Last year, due to the full house, we ended up sharing a table at the bar with Aaron Douglas (Chief from BSG), Gigi Edgley (from Farscape) and Louis Gosset Jr. That was fun, but there was a lot of "fan" talk from surrounding patrons so it wasn't nearly as comfortable or personal as this. And, like I said, Baltar is my favorite character on that show. So, that made it all the more special.

I'll post more True Con Stories later... ;\)
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
And bald.

Actually, I grew my hair out again....just for a change...
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:19 AM
I will probably go the DragonCon as I am in Columbia, SC. And, well, you are right. It is time that I popped Pulloutski's Convention cherry. Next year it is then.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:20 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

dont worry till it's made official.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:23 AM
I will probably go the DragonCon as I am in Columbia, SC. And, well, you are right. It is time that I popped Pulloutski's Convention cherry. Next year it is then.

I hope you don't plan to meet up with Pro.

He's too good for us.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:24 AM
Actually, I grew my hair out again....just for a change...

Hulkamania?
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:26 AM

I hope you don't plan to meet up with Pro.

He's too good for us.

Why Pro show no love?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:46 AM
Because the sun shines right out of his ass!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 1:56 AM
(Because I'm an elitist!)

Because the three guys I meet up with every year are my very best friends. I go back almost two decades with them, and we all live in separate parts of the country now. Dragon*Con is our platform for getting together for a drunken debauchery of a weekend. Thus, if I only have so many days with these guys, I'm not going to waste time trying to get to know/meet people I post online with, just because they happen to be there. I would expect the exact same from others, because it makes sense...
Posted By: iggy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:00 AM
I was just jesting, Pro. I understand completely. Some friends from high school and I have something similar every year, as well.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:04 AM

Because the three guys I meet up with every year are my very best friends. I go back almost two decades with them, and we all live in separate parts of the country now. Dragon*Con is our platform for getting together for a drunken debauchery of a weekend. Thus, if I only have so many days with these guys, I'm not going to waste time trying to get to know/meet people I post online with, just because they happen to be there. I would expect the exact same from others, because it makes sense...

If Lord Gob himself skipped into DrunkenCon would you have met him?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:05 AM
some of Pro's shit dont stink personality actually slips into his posts from time to time....
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:18 AM
I was just jesting, Pro. I understand completely. Some friends from high school and I have something similar every year, as well.

Oh, sorry if I came off abrasive. Wasn't intentional. I've been drunk for the past three days, so I'm relatively hung-over for the next 48 hours...

If Lord Gob himself skipped into DrunkenCon would you have met him?

Nah. Not unless it was something important. Besides, Gobert would be too busy with all of the Spartans...

Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
some of Pro's shit dont stink personality actually slips into his posts from time to time....

True, that's a fact I don't deny. I make no excuses for who I am, though. No one's perfect. Except for PJP.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:19 AM

Plus, knut's black.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:24 AM

True, that's a fact I don't deny. I make no excuses for who I am, though.

i think that's why g-man always breaks you down but doesn't really phase anyone else.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:26 AM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Plus, knut's black.

Shhhhh!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:27 AM

True, that's a fact I don't deny. I make no excuses for who I am, though.

i think that's why g-man always breaks you down but doesn't really phase anyone else.

Aw, don't be mean basams... \:\(
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 2:32 AM
mean? stop being a sissy.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 3:18 AM
Dammit...
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 3:52 AM

This could be the RKMBs Con. Knut? You in?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 5:39 AM
IN LIKE SIN!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 6:05 AM
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

It's too bad Pro won't be there.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 8:21 AM

thats what i always thought it was gonna be. then grimm said he wasnt going. then doc. then harley. then sneaky. then pro was too good to meet up with for a drink. but otherwise yeah sounds good!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 8:24 AM
still not back yet so i wont have pics for a few days but story wise one of the coolest (nerdiest) moments was just hanging out having a conversation with Jeremy Bulloch about movies and stuff. Oh and i ran into Adam West (aka the Bat-man) in the restroom which im sure is one of robs fantasies
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 8:26 AM

K-dude, If I were there I would have been happy to meet up with you and proud to introduce you to my friends.

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 8:29 AM

well who wants to go to ohio? honestly?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 5:17 PM
still not back yet so i wont have pics for a few days but story wise one of the coolest (nerdiest) moments was just hanging out having a conversation with Jeremy Bulloch about movies and stuff. Oh and i ran into Adam West (aka the Bat-man) in the restroom which im sure is one of robs fantasies

Niiice! I don't care anything about Jeremy Bulloch. But, the Adam West thing is funny. Did you get a chance to pay respects to The Man, Captain Avery "Hawk" Brooks?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 5:50 PM

Niiice! I don't care anything about Jeremy Bulloch. But, the Adam West thing is funny. Did you get a chance to pay respects to The Man, Captain Avery "Hawk" Brooks?

Is that how you fanboys refer to Adam West's penis?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 5:56 PM

well who wants to go to ohio? honestly?

your mom.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 6:08 PM

Is that how you fanboys refer to Adam West's penis?

Please don't besmirch the Kamphausen Living Shrine like that...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 7:32 PM
Niiice! I don't care anything about Jeremy Bulloch.

fail

But, the Adam West thing is funny. Did you get a chance to pay respects to The Man, Captain Avery "Hawk" Brooks?

nope. he was never around when i rolled through the walk of fame room.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-02 11:42 PM
One of the guys I went with got his autograph, and I briefly shook his hand outside that restaurant in the Marquis (Pulse, I think it's called). Anyway, he said that Brooks seemed to be real out of it, possibly on meds or something. Said his hand was shaky, and it took two tries to sign his autograph. Weird.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:03 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:09 AM
No, really. It was weird. He might be sick. Or drunk. Or high?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:10 AM
Maybe the hat trick.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:13 AM
Pulling the rabbit or chasing the dragon?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:50 AM
I farted.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 12:53 AM
Release the hiney hounds!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 1:08 AM
The gas of our forefathers created global warming...
Posted By: Calybos Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 6:51 PM
It was a good con, but it's having overcrowding problems more and more often. Not just the Big Events (the costume contests, guest-star get-togethers, etc.), but even everyday panels--like most of the Doctor Who and Torchwood panels--were massively overloaded and had to turn people away.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 7:00 PM
That has to do with their shitty organization. The con organizers see Star Trek and Star Wars as their big go-getters and put Doctor Who at the bottom. They plan and book rooms according to that idea.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 7:14 PM
 Originally Posted By: Calybos
It was a good con, but it's having overcrowding problems more and more often. Not just the Big Events (the costume contests, guest-star get-togethers, etc.), but even everyday panels--like most of the Doctor Who and Torchwood panels--were massively overloaded and had to turn people away.

That's the way it was when I went back in 2005. The Serenity and Star Wars panels were packed to the point where browncoats and Stormtroopers were getting turned away in droves.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 7:53 PM
That has to do with their shitty organization. The con organizers see Star Trek and Star Wars as their big go-getters and put Doctor Who at the bottom. They plan and book rooms according to that idea.

What's funny is, this year I counted more David Tennant's and Firefly Browncoats than I did Stormtroopers. Ha!

Hopefully the organizers will come to see that Trek and Wars are the fading dinosaurs, and get with the actual popular franchises...
Posted By: Calybos Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 10:24 PM
Heck, the fan base for Joss Whedon alone exceeds the Star Trek crowd by a wide margin. I saw Whedonites everywhere.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 10:43 PM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-03 11:45 PM
Heck, the fan base for Joss Whedon alone exceeds the Star Trek crowd by a wide margin. I saw Whedonites everywhere.

Makes you wonder who is running the show. Probably an old Trekkie diehard. Of course, by next year they'll have Trek XI to try and force on the crowd...
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 5:18 AM
I see a Firefly costume I kill the man wearing it.

You tell em I'm coming.

And Han's coming with me!
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 5:19 AM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 5:44 AM

You tell em I'm coming.

Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 5:51 AM

You tell em I'm coming.

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 10:31 PM

but i didnt mind since i only went to like two panels anyway.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-04 10:34 PM
If I went back, I could easily spend my time people watching and catching the film offerings.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 12:19 AM
This was my second year, and I have yet to attend a single panel, or anything else. I make some trips to the Walk of Fame, mostly to just check out who is in there. I take some time on Sunday to hit the dealers section to see if they've got some cool stuff I would want. Other than that, I hang with my buds, drink in the hotel pool, drink at the bars, and just party like I'm in my twenties. We'll see how long I can keep that kind of stamina up as I get older...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 12:55 AM
If I went back, I could easily spend my time people watching and catching the film offerings.

pretty much. unless theres something that i really wanna go see.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 2:00 AM
Like me?
Posted By: Whit Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 6:17 AM

Hotchie motchie!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 6:29 AM
yeah i saw the poison ivy. didnt see the other chick. ill get my pics up eventually
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 6:35 AM
Next Tuesday?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 6:35 AM
Wednesday the latest?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 3:45 PM
Knut is an alt of Phil. It all makes sense now...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 3:48 PM

Making out in the corner of the Marriot/High Velocity. I'm quick on the camera-phone draw...
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 3:54 PM
wow
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 3:54 PM
dd you ask if they needed some help?
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 3:55 PM
Like me?
you two are there and you haven't met up? WTF?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 5:30 PM
Knut is an alt of Phil. It all makes sense now...

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 8:13 PM
 Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
Like me?

we were there. and pro's nose was to high in the air for him to notice me
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-05 8:34 PM

Making out in the corner of the Marriot/High Velocity. I'm quick on the camera-phone draw...
tell me you got in the middle of that....they were begging for it.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-06 12:18 AM
Like me?

That is exactly what happened. Exactly. Perfectly explained and thoroughly examined. Well done.

I tried, but the gravitational power of my wedding ring held me back... \:\(
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-06 12:55 AM
Like me?

That is exactly what happened. Exactly. Perfectly explained and thoroughly examined. Well done.

a little defensive there pro . just cause i understand doesnt mean im not gonna give you hell about it.
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-06 1:18 AM
Like me?

I tried, but the gravitational power of my wedding ring held me back... \:\(
was your wife there?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-06 2:04 AM
No, this was a trip "with the fellas", as it always is. She'd get bored with it all, I think.

And Knut, from hell's heart I stab at thee...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 6:14 AM
heh. my camera gave everybody the evil eyes. oh well

this guy had a mic in his helmet so he could talk.

even mccain was there!

more to follow
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 6:23 AM
Great pics, Knurkel. Looks like Black Manta has hydrocephalia.

Lookit the titties on Stormtrooper Chick #1!!!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 6:27 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 6:28 AM

all praise be to jaburg!!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 7:11 AM

i got to see whats inside the magic murder bag..

Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 7:19 AM

I'd like to 1up her fireflower!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 7:22 AM
this chick was wearing nothing but body paint and a thong. they were bouncing when she walked. just lovely

Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 7:30 AM

So I'm meeting you there next year then?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-10 9:15 AM
at the marriott my friend...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 1:49 AM
Awesome pics!

Pro, why didn't you wanna meet up with K-nut?

;\)
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 4:51 AM
That's a badass Iron Men pic. And I didn't even SEE the chick in the bodypaint! Nice.

I searched through all of your pics to see if I'm in the background. That would be funny as shit!
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 4:59 AM
There were tons of bald guys in the background in his pics......how would you be able to tell? I thought I saw you at least 5 times.
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 5:00 AM

I'd like to 1up her fireflower!
The one next to K-immy.......check it you can see her camel toe. I approve this message.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 5:00 AM
Only The Shadow knows...
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 5:02 AM
heh. my camera gave everybody the evil eyes. oh well

this guy had a mic in his helmet so he could talk.

even mccain was there!

more to follow
the star wars chick is fine. I'm assuming you fucked her and gave her anal love.
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 5:02 AM
Where would you find Iron Man costumes like that?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 7:51 AM
You'd make 'em.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 3:21 PM
with love
Posted By: The YouTube video poster Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 10:17 PM
this chick was wearing nothing but body paint and a thong. they were bouncing when she walked. just lovely

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 10:19 PM
indeed...
Posted By: The YouTube video poster Re: DragonCon '08 - 2008-09-11 10:21 PM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-11 4:06 AM
bump cause i bought my membership for this year.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-11 4:08 AM

rack jaburg once again...
Posted By: Grimm Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-11 10:33 PM

they've got Mignola and Cooke, so I'm thinking about it.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 10:09 PM
do it. and kidnap doc and bring him with you
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 10:17 PM
At this point after so many D*C's undertaken, it's become a money vs. reward thing. I want to meet Mignola and Cooke as well as Kristy Swanson; but after room, food, travel, booze, spending money for the dealers/etc., and admission (which is already at $100 this far in advance. it used to only be $80 the day of), I'm looking at about $500. I'm just not that willing to spend $500 to meet Mignola, Cooke, and Swanson. Well, maybe Swanson; but she'd have to at least be nekkid.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 10:26 PM
thats understandable. by the way, not that it helps much but, its only $80 right now. i just bought mine 3 days ago
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 11:06 PM
$480 then.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 11:23 PM
not that it helps much
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-12 11:38 PM
As fun as the con is, it's just become repetitious for my at this point. Generally, it's the same guests year after year with little variety. Maybe after a few years off I'll be interested again, but right now I'm wanting to spend my time and money elsewhere. Preferably someplace I've never been.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 12:48 AM
fair enough. i dedicate one drink to the doc then...
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 12:53 AM
As fun as the con is, it's just become repetitious for my at this point. Generally, it's the same guests year after year with little variety. Maybe after a few years off I'll be interested again, but right now I'm wanting to spend my time and money elsewhere. Preferably someplace I've never been.
If you were Snarf I would recommend the inside of a woman's vagina.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 12:54 AM
no. doc is going somewhere hes never been but it also has to be someplace that he has an actual chance of getting to
Posted By: PJP Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 1:02 AM
What if Snarf fucked his cousin the way you fucked your first cousin? Would you approve of that?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 1:10 AM
pjp you dont need my approval. if fucking your cousin is what you want to do then go for it. but keep that shit to yourself...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 3:14 AM
hey stop talking about cousin fucking, that shit is bad
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 3:49 AM
 Originally Posted By: PJP
If you were Snarf I would recommend the inside of a woman's vagina.

I'd second that recommendation.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-13 6:41 PM

Four-out-of-Five Doctors agree with Jeff Glacier.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-18 1:46 AM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-30 9:35 PM
I've noticed that Eric Roberts has been added to the guest list. I might go just to punch him in the throat. Even his headshot looks like he's retarded.

Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-30 9:43 PM
Is this official?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-03-30 9:49 PM
I don't know. We need some sort of 'list'. Who could provide such a thing?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-28 1:17 PM
only a week away!
Posted By: Franta Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-31 7:57 AM
ooyy?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-31 7:59 AM
FRANTA!!
Posted By: Franta Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-31 8:06 AM
Whens the next one?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-31 4:25 PM
This weekend.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-08-31 4:26 PM
The next Franta, that is. The next Franta is this weekend.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-01 2:12 AM
Damn clones...
Posted By: Grimm Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-01 2:20 AM

I'd really like to go this year, but the money just isn't there. Drunken*Con is expensive.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-01 3:22 AM
\:\(
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-01 3:23 AM
I have the money. It's just that Knut's gonna be there.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-01 6:35 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-02 1:35 AM
I can't ever get a fucking room that isn't seven blocks away! That very first year we got a room IN the main hotel of the convention. But, now that all these fucking sports events (last year it was some football playoff, this year it's a NASCAR thing) are booked the same weekend in Atlanta, all of the rooms go a year before the next convention. So, fuck it. I'll wait until they have better hotel accomodations that are actually available, and get someone I actually want to go see. Last year, I got to hang out and have an outside chat with James Callis (Baltar from BSG). It was informal, casual, and just a nice simple chat with a very nice guy....who just happens to play one of my favorite characters of all time. I doubt anything this year could compare. So, I'll just chill until next year. Or until one of the Doctors from DOCTOR WHO attends.

Knut, totally take pictures man!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-02 1:36 AM
{Pssst! Hey guys, I'm totally lying about not going. I just wanted Knut to think I wasn't going to be there so he doesn't want to try and hook up with me again!}
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-02 1:57 AM
Fuck, Ben Browder and Claudia Black...Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-02 6:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
I'll wait until they have better hotel accomodations that are actually available, and get someone I actually want to go see.

Unlike Knut.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-02 10:06 PM
\:lol\:

Shhhh!
Posted By: The YouTube video poster Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-07 1:12 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-08 1:38 AM
wow.

that was a fucking party...

pics probably on saturday when i get home...
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-09 3:01 AM
post pics now!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 2:05 PM

he had failed him for the last time...

lots of watchmen love

sneaky bunny?

Don't ask don't tell

more later im tired
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 6:23 PM
I thought your T-shirt said, "I Taters!" \:lol\:
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 6:46 PM
I was impressed with the boobies first and foremost. After that, the steampunk X-Men were very impressive as well. Nowhere near as impressive as the boobies, though.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 8:37 PM
agreed
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 8:51 PM

nice to see that rob made it and brought a friend...

not gonna get you a diamond ring...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 8:59 PM
How many times did you put your hand in the box, Knut?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:02 PM
Before...

And after...

why not?

worst. costume. ever

when I say who's the master...you say:

back in the day this was the game damnit!

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:23 PM
How many times did you put your hand in the box, Knut?

None. He went in head-first.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:24 PM

Please tell me you talked to that dude and he stayed in character!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:36 PM
And that he told you that Bootsy would kick MJ's ass.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:38 PM

he was gonna rape her after this picture

Go Team Venture!

He got that thing I sent him

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:39 PM

sadly no

Hell no!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:40 PM
That chick in the AT-AT costume so doesn't want to be there.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:40 PM
oh yeah I think I found snarf a girlfriend

Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:41 PM
I'm also amazed that Pro is in the background of nearly every one of these pictures, but probably still wouldn't take the time to meet Knut.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:44 PM
Indeed
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 9:50 PM

what happened to the serenity thread?

black girls are nerds too

I wasn't complaining

Posted By: Grimm Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 10:07 PM

steampunk rogue's a hottie. damn, I miss Drunken*Con.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 10:17 PM
and now...some party shots

hot chicks on stage

more hot chicks

jedi nerds to into their little battles to notice the hot chicks

Spiderman hitting the electric slide

6 chicks just grinding up on eachother. why? who cares why!

and...some random 8' tall chick with no top on. uh yeah...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 10:20 PM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

steampunk rogue's a hottie.

yeah she was pretty cute
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 10:40 PM
oh yeah. i only went to a few panels this year but the best ones were the venture bros. and the one i went to that had darwin cooke
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '08 - 2009-09-15 10:42 PM

sadly no

Hell no!

That's enough, Tater Lover.

Sergeant Hatred looks pretty cool, but:

...the boys are with the wrong dates! Dean should be with Trianna, not Hank!!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-15 10:49 PM
nice nerd catch there JM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-15 11:23 PM
nice nerd catch there JM

What can I say? Venture Bros. is can't miss TV for me.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-15 11:27 PM
Also, it's not really a valid insult when you're the one posting the nerd pics, Knut.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-15 11:27 PM
they showed us 15 minutes of the episode with kevin conroy in it. Yeah. theyve ruined batman for me... but it was fucking hilarious!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-15 11:28 PM
Also, it's not really a valid insult when you're the one posting the nerd pics, Knut.

wasnt really an insult. were all nerds anyways...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 4:54 AM

for mxy

Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 8:11 AM
damn fine pics.

Ta.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 9:00 PM

the cutest little mononoke

the guys who had the iron man suits last year were rocking these this time

nice combo

Another one bites the dust...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 9:16 PM

you know what old jack burton says...

Thriller practice

For bsams
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 11:30 PM
SHOMER SHABBAS!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-16 11:59 PM
The Dude abides...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 12:01 AM
Where's Buddy Christ and Elvis Trooper?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 12:05 AM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 12:13 AM
That ain't the real Elvis Trooper. He's a sad impostor. An Elvis Trooper impersonator, if you will.

And still no Buddy Christ.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 12:48 AM
meh...
Posted By: the G-man Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 4:51 AM
 Quote:

Damn. That little kid is demonic looking.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 5:00 AM
meh...

You suck, Knut. If you really knew anything about Dragon*Con, you'd know that it's not cool until Buddy Christ gives you the thumbs up.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 5:33 AM
meh...

Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 5:42 AM
meh...

You suck, Knut. If you really knew anything about Dragon*Con, you'd know that it's not cool until Buddy Christ gives you the thumbs up.

I know. \:\(
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 11:08 AM
i could care less doc. sorry. too busy with the boobies...

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 11:23 AM
Todd Bridges has put on weight.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 4:22 PM
i could care less doc. sorry. too busy with the boobies...

Dude, I'll give you the one on the left, but the one on the right.

You'd have never made such a mistake had you let Buddy Christ into your life.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-17 10:47 PM

Another one bites the dust...

I recognize PJP and Velo but who is in the helmet and cape?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-18 2:43 AM
I think thats Knut.
All those black guys look the same to me!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2009-09-18 4:08 AM
It's Mr JLA
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '16 bitches!!! - 2016-03-08 8:22 AM
Been a long time but i'll finally be going back this year. And this time i'm bringing the mrs so I don't feel so alone when Pro doesn't come say hi.
Posted By: the G-man Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2016-03-08 3:17 PM
It's Mr JLA

Makes sense. I heard dragoncon was a Grindr dream.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: DragonCon '09 bitches!!! - 2016-09-26 7:16 PM
I would post pics individually but I can't be arsed

https://goo.gl/photos/reovYDuTm4DRhAqM8

Enjoy
© RKMBs