RKMBs
I just got back from Wizard World Chicago. What. the. fuck. It was all retailers. No Marvel, no DC, no publishers at all, no Mattel, and a shitload of canceled events. The programming was laughable. Wizard has taken a great thing and they've run it into the ground. Instead all that was there was a bunch of has been celebs doing autographs. Oh wait, they weren't even at their tables. It's not even a shadow of its former "glory", it's a joke. I will never give Wizard a dime of my money again. Thank God I just look at the pretty pictures in their magazines...in the bookstores. I guarantee you there won't be a con next year. Wizard is going to go in the shitter. Natureboys, you should make next year's C2E2 your convention of choice. With a guest list like this, 8 months prior to the event, how can you go wrong?
They still publish Wizard? Seriously?
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
I just got back from Wizard World Chicago. What. the. fuck. It was all retailers. No Marvel, no DC, no publishers at all, no Mattel, and a shitload of canceled events. The programming was laughable. Wizard has taken a great thing and they've run it into the ground. Instead all that was there was a bunch of has been celebs doing autographs. Oh wait, they weren't even at their tables. It's not even a shadow of its former "glory", it's a joke. I will never give Wizard a dime of my money again. Thank God I just look at the pretty pictures in their magazines...in the bookstores. I guarantee you there won't be a con next year. Wizard is going to go in the shitter. Natureboys, you should make next year's C2E2 your convention of choice. With a guest list like this, 8 months prior to the event, how can you go wrong?

\:lol\:

do another one!
How are those comedy lessons coming along?
Didn't you read it? Fucking hilarious!
Wait, Jeremy's alive?
Only 3/4.
He's a zombie! Kill him! Kill him with fire!
You afraid of him stealing your shtick?
shouldve been heading to dragon con germy. that is why you failed...
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

You won't get a con next year. It's the same thing that happened to Wizard World Boston back in 2003.
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
He's a zombie! Kill him! Kill him with fire!

you just want to rape his corpse, you sick cunt
three stars
The main problem with wizard this year was that I wasn't there!
i looked everywhere for you!
I looked under my bed!
Rob? Did you bleach your hair again?
Thanks to the Nature Boys and a can of Spotted Dick the Chicago Wizard World Con was blown up...REAL GOOD! Upon hearing about the can of Spotted Dick DC and Marvel and all major guests (besides Mark Millar promoting his excellent KICK ASS movie) immediately canceled. Panels were dropped and some didn't even start until late afternoon. When Franta handed Todd Bridges the can of Spotted Dick Todd immediately ran around to the various guest celeb booths and Wrestlers immediately went to a back alley and commenced wrestling, Margot Kidder ran around the floor dressed in saran wrap only, Lou Ferrigno pissed his pants, Billy Dee Williams "shot" his rocket off for all to see! Gary Coleman immediately went deep undercover and proceeded to walk around the Con floor trying to pick up any woman he thought might be a hooker and spreading a rumor that he was dying from Elanphantitus. "damn that Michael Jackson!" He was heard muttering. "He's trying to upstage me again!" The worst awful moment came when George Perez sat crying in a corner drawing one horrid pic after pic of Ace the Bat-Hound. On the up side each pic garnered Perez $100. Just ask Franta if you don't believe me.

I'm sure if Roy had shown his ass the Con would have been saved. After all, he's the guy who gave us the can of Spotted Dick in the first place! Here's hoping to seeing you and your original Spotted Dick at C2E2 Roy! We can blow that son of a bitch up real good too! (That's blowing up the Con - not the Spotted Dick to you filthy minded animals sitting out there neekid behind your computer screens! Thank you and have a pleasant yesterday!

----------once over and still quite twisted----------

The one and only and quite original LLANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<bump>
© RKMBs