RKMBs
Posted By: ShazamGrrl1 To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 9:39 PM
Rob:

Since the 5 hour shutdown of the DCMBs on Thursday, I've been hearing through the grapevine that you're planning to delete all the forums of the characters who didn't make DC's "reboot that's not a reboot".

So a warning can be posted on other venues, all I wanna know is this: is this mass delete of forums I've heard of a fact, a rumor, or complete and utter bullshit?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 10:30 PM
Hopefully true. He'll kill the Shazam forum and you'll commit seppuku. Everyone wins!!!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:14 PM
I read they are getting rid of all the dcmb forums because cost isn't worth the potential harm letting any asshole post his thoughts on the company's website inciting lawsuits to the WB.

Good riddance.
Posted By: ShazamGrrl1 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:15 PM
First off, the only one who'd really "win" if Rob deleted the Shazam forum would be ME, since I have a better board that's more than ready and able to replace it.

Lastly, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction, so go piss up a flagpole.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:17 PM
 Originally Posted By: ShazamGrrl1
First off, the only one who'd really "win" if Rob deleted the Shazam forum would be ME, since I have a better board that's more than ready and able to replace it.

I win again!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:19 PM

Yes, I'm sure you and your cats would have many deep discussions over which member of the Marvel Family would would let take your anal cherry.

\:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
I read they are getting rid of all the dcmb forums because cost isn't worth the potential harm letting any asshole post his thoughts on the company's website inciting lawsuits to the WB.

Good riddance.

Yeah.

It's donesies two weeks from now.

Save your threads from there while you can.

I'm the real Barry Allen.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:22 PM

If your board was truly better wouldn't it have replaced it already?

We're not into you.

Get over it.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:23 PM
ShazamGrrl1, why do you hate your vagina?
Posted By: rex Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:24 PM
My favorite part of this thread is how shazamcunt things rob still works at the dcboards.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:35 PM
Yeah, destroy that opportunity for comedy, it's all about you, rex.
Posted By: rex Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-11 11:49 PM
It is.
Posted By: casselmm47 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 1:06 AM
The DCMBs have been shit since the DCMB 'reboot that wasn't a reboot' of 2003.
Posted By: Whit Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 3:10 AM
Rob:

Since the 5 hour shutdown of the DCMBs on Thursday, I've been hearing through the grapevine that you're planning to delete all the forums of the characters who didn't make DC's "reboot that's not a reboot".

So a warning can be posted on other venues, all I wanna know is this: is this mass delete of forums I've heard of a fact, a rumor, or complete and utter bullshit?

ghost
Actually I heard (from Marc Campbell) the opposite: they're adding even more subforums at the DCMBs, even for characters or groups who don't have books, and enforcing their copyright on any other non-WB owned websites that try to host forums based on their intellectual property. Kind of like what Archie Comics does with fan fiction stories, in fact they might start taking down DC-themed fan fiction sites too.
Posted By: allan1 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 4:12 AM
They're giving control to the Nature Boyz......if there ever existed such a group.
Posted By: ShazamGrrl1 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 10:39 AM
I don't hate any part of myself ... what I hate are those shit-shaped things on your heads. Oh, wait ... those ARE your heads.

And you freaks wonder why you can't get laid.
Posted By: rex Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 10:50 AM
Third grade me is so hurt right now.
Posted By: iggy Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 12:00 PM
I don't hate any part of myself ... what I hate are those shit-shaped things on your heads. Oh, wait ... those ARE your heads.

Pigtail handlebars, deary. Something no guy would ask of you.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 6:21 PM

But you don't wonder why you can't get laid, do you? You know that the smell of cat piss isn't an aphrodisiac.
what I hate are those shit-shaped things on your heads. Oh, wait ... those ARE your heads.

Posted By: allan1 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-12 10:22 PM
So much pent up rage.......someone needs a hug.

Back off Rex,I didn't mean you.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-13 1:03 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

You know that the smell of cat piss isn't an aphrodisiac.

Says who?

-Beardguy
Posted By: allan1 Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-13 3:50 AM
Zing!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-15 2:57 AM

Link please, I'm so tired of the childish games on the DC Shazam forum. I'd like to go somewhere for intelligent conversation.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-06-15 6:06 AM
Yes, link please. As the RKMBs most intelligent poster, I demand a place where I can show my mental chops and discuss the finer aspects of The beloved Marvel family.
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-lite/40802-beebplayer-shazam.html
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: To Rob: Fact, Rumor or Bullshit? - 2011-11-11 10:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: The Real Barry Allen

I'm the real Barry Allen.
© RKMBs