RKMBs
Posted By: iggy Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-21 7:11 PM
Apparently not.

Haven't bothered reading them, but I've kept up with the spoilers. Phoenix is coming to inhabit Hope. All but Rachel Summers seems to have forgotten that she once controlled the Phoenix Force. Gayness and bad characterizations abound. Don't waste your money (not that you've been wasting it anyway).
Posted By: allan1 Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-21 7:49 PM
Honestly,I haven't been overly impressed with it so far. Like most output from Marvel,it's mostly filler and could be reduced to 6 issues instead of 12. A lot of the characterization doesn't ring true with some of the cast either.
Posted By: iggy Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-21 8:47 PM
Yeah, the spoilers and scans I've seen have left a lot to be desired. The House of M echoes with the "No More Avengers" tagline doesn't really trigger my interest in the second act either.
I just keep buying my two Avenger comics and ignore the crossover crap they put out.

Maybe I'll get the grand finale issue where everything changes and the DC...UH...Marvel universe will never be the same again.
I think it's not bad but nothing impressive either. Simonson on Avengers/Thor was awesome though.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-22 9:09 PM
It's alright but not too impressive. I have been enjoying the New Avengers part of it though but that is because I am an Iron Fist mark.
Posted By: iggy Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-23 8:22 PM
See, Avengers movie thread for talk of needing Power Man/Iron Fist buddy film.

P.S. Dammit, Myx!!! You beat me to the Robbie Kamphausen avatar.
Use it. Let's all use it.
It might be cool if rob saw us all using the avatar during one of his monthly visits, and died.
Mxy thinks he'l inherit the boards.
Posted By: Rob Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-24 5:58 AM
 Originally Posted By: Mxy
It might be cool if rob saw us all using the avatar during one of his monthly visits, and died.

this was taken last year!
I don't think they continued making that photo background after 1996.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-24 2:27 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rob
 Originally Posted By: Mxy

this was taken last year!

In the back of a stranger's van.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-24 3:52 PM
He said there was candy!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-24 5:52 PM
And rape.

Guess which one was the reason why Rob decided to go with him.
Do you get the candy first or the rape first?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 3:04 AM
Trying to figure out how to run your own shop?
Yeah. Would you like to work there? Would you like to work in the candy department or the rape department?
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 4:16 AM
Why do they have to be separate?
I don't know. Maybe we'll put them together. One moment you'll be enjoying some candy and the next you'll be getting raped. It'll be just like you are at a DNC or GOP convention.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 4:47 AM
you guys are sick!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 4:58 AM
The van concept confuses SOM. He's used to raping strangers driving rickshaws.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 5:43 AM
is called "lickshaws."
 Originally Posted By: SoM
ching chong chong
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-05-25 2:44 PM
In SOM's country the strangers offer kids a free puppy also, but only after asking the kids if they're hungry.
Posted By: LLance Re: Avengers vs X-Men, does anyone care? - 2012-06-25 1:17 PM
Sorry..I'm the oldest so I get the damn boards!
© RKMBs