RKMBs
Posted By: URG URG Reads Thor #1 - 2014-10-28 6:58 AM
There am spoilers here so you am don't get your big girl panties in a bunch if this am ruin something for you.

We am start with some big ugly ass Smurfs attacking some undersea place,

Then Thor am on the moon and he am trying to lift hims hammer,but he am no longer cool enough to lift stoopid hammer. Thor's family am stand around and all blah blah blah and doing nothin to help Thor. Fukers.

Thor's mommie tells Thor to forget stoopid hammer and am go get some hot cocoa or something.

Thor's dad tells Thor's mom to shut her mouth and be a good woman.

Thor am grab an axe and am go fight Big ugly ass smurfs,frost giants,under the ocean.

Thor am get hims ass whupped and and one of them fuckers am chops Thor's arm off!! URG aint shitting you here!

Back on dumb moon Thor with boobs picks up hammer and stand there looking all cool!

That am the what happened in that funnie book.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: URG Reads Thor #1 - 2014-10-28 9:33 AM
I never did get the logic behind Thor the Unworthy. Some secret that Nick Fury whispered to him caused him to stop being worthy of Mjolnir. Even Odin is unable to lift the hammer now (which is silly considering that it was Odin who made the enchantment.)

I don't know if I'm mixing stuff up but allegedly, the big secret is that Odin has a daughter? I fail to see how that made Thor unworthy. The condition is whoever be worthy, not whoever be the firstborn. (also, there's the thing about not knowing he's unworthy allowed him to lift the hammer?)
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: URG Reads Thor #1 - 2014-11-02 11:56 PM
URG am real fan.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: URG Reads Thor #1 - 2014-11-03 5:33 AM
IN THE ASS!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: URG Reads Thor #1 - 2014-11-03 10:21 PM

Now that's some serious THOR-love!

The best time Marvel played the "worthy" angle:

© RKMBs