RKMBs
Posted By: McGurk My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-14 7:01 AM
It was long overdue. Do I pass?

Posted By: the G-man Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-14 6:41 PM
He’s here to save Kryptonians from the human scourge of take out pizza.

Just kidding. Cool costume.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-15 1:26 AM
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-16 12:49 AM
Nice!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-17 6:02 PM

Your cosplay costumes are consistently good, McGurk. You should post more of 'em here for posterity.

Like I said to you elsewhere, I pride myself as being in shape, but past my 30's, I'd need a muscle-costume to have abs that perfect!
Posted By: McGurk Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-18 7:01 AM
Thanks!

The whole adventure (the decision, the materials, and the appearance at comic con) would take forever to type and read here but I'm open to any questions posted in this thread.

For now I'll say that shortly before I left the convention a girl at a table said "That's a good cosplay." So I guess it's official; I'm a cosplayer.

And when I had told my uncle (who also knew about my Cyborg Superman costume several years ago) he advised me not to hold anything back and go all out.

Back in 1993 during Reign of the Superman, the Eradicator took Superman's body to the Fortress of Solitude and had to use it as a battery to keep himself tangible and powerful. Now I'm living alone in my own 'fortress of solitude', and I had to use Superman's standard costume as a template to bring the Eradicator to life in another way. Crazy similarities there.

Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-18 3:38 PM

Sounds like you had a chance to score with your first cosplay groupie!
Posted By: iggy Re: My Eradicator costume - 2019-12-19 5:05 AM
Noice!
© RKMBs