RKMBs
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 12:28 AM
Thought he was against that type of thing.

Discuss...
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 12:34 AM
I already answered you in the other thread. Stop making new threads to ignore things you don't like.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 12:39 AM
Nambla Zick. Too off topic for the off topic forum.

\:lol\:
reax did you a favor by removing at least some of your failure from these boards. do you really think replacing it with more failure is the appropriate response?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 12:54 AM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

All I've ever wanted was some sockfucker to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
 Originally Posted By: rex
I already answered you in the other thread. Stop making new threads to ignore things you don't like.

I know how you rationalized it but you're censorship is something worth discussing. You may keep bitching or view topics that are more to your liking if that bothers you.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:22 AM
If you ignore things like facts, logic and reality you can argue anything.

I know how you rationalized it but you're censorship is something worth discussing. You may keep bitching or view topics that are more to your liking if that bothers you.

and Rex chooses to bitch. Not surprised.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:30 AM
I already answered you in the other thread.

I know how you rationalized it but you're censorship is something worth discussing. You may keep bitching, view topics that are more to your liking if that bothers you or, do what I do, and just start new threads to ignore things I don't like.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:32 AM

...coming from the guy who started this thread just to bitch about rex.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:32 AM

I know you are but what am I?
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

...coming from the guy who started this thread just to bitch about rex.

Is it really bitching to discuss his censorship?
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
reax did you a favor by removing at least some of your failure from these boards. do you really think replacing it with more failure is the appropriate response?
Well I can understand why you like that it was deleted Cap but I'm more interested in hearing from people that have more of a principled stand against censorship.
Posted By: PJP Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:49 AM

Discuss...
rex does get a little carried away with this stuff. We all copy and paste stuff from other web sites so we can discuss them here. It's kind of the point of this place. So rex....chill out.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 1:58 AM
 Originally Posted By: PJP

Discuss...
rex does get a little carried away with this stuff. We all copy and paste stuff from other web sites so we can discuss them here. It's kind of the point of this place. So rex....chill out.

Yeah, but that isn't what rex did. He's not a mod in this forum.

MEM started a thread in the Off Topic forum bitching about Sammitch and claiming Sammitch is the "leave Britney alone guy" and rex deleted it.

At first, MEM was bitching about that over in the "How to Post like MEM" thread, while Sammitch and I mocked him for sounding like Snarf. Then rex told him to get over it in that thread.

So MEM started this thread because, apparently, he wasn't getting enough pity in the other thread.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:02 AM

Discuss...

I deleted a mem, tard and g-man make out thread from the off topic forum.
I thought it was a funny thread appropiate for the off topic/offensive forum. Cap has been trying to get my attention for some time so I gave him a little in the forum that I thought was meant for that type of thing. I was actually surprised that Rex was the one that deleted it. Guess that explains why that forum is pretty dead these days.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:14 AM
I said something stupid in the off topic forum, Sammitch me and rex saved my ass by deleting the thread. I should be grateful but I'm an attention whore.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:21 AM
I thought it was a funny thread appropiate for the off topic/offensive forum.

You thought wrong.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:23 AM

Discuss...

Why?
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:25 AM
Unlike you, the rest of us don't want to see three men making out.
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Discuss...

Why?

It made him feel important I guess.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:26 AM
And, for those who didn't see it, this is the brilliant MEM post that got deleted:

Is Captain Sammitch a girl?
His pic keeps getting posted and it's unclear as to what it's sex is...

and who's the fat lesbian next to him?

Now, personally, I think deleting a thread from the off topic forum for being off topic and offensive is pretty bizarre. But at the same time, for MEM to have a hissy fit and pretend this is some sort of comedy gold is even more bizarre.
And, for those who didn't see it, this is the brilliant MEM post that got deleted:

Is Captain Sammitch a girl?
His pic keeps getting posted and it's unclear as to what it's sex is...

and who's the fat lesbian next to him?

Now, personally, I think deleting a thread from the off topic forum for being off topic and offensive is pretty bizarre. But at the same time, for MEM to have a hissy fit and pretend this is some sort of comedy gold is even more bizarre.

I never equated it to comedy gold but it sure got you going. You actually started posting about it in this forum. I would actually prefer if you tried to do more politics oriented posts for this forum and not get all hung up on little ol' me.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:36 AM
 Quote:
I would actually prefer if you tried to do more politics oriented posts for this forum

...which is why you started a thread to bitch about rex's behavior in the Off Topic forum. Got it. That makes perfect sense.
What surprised me about Rex deleting it was that I thought he was part of the bunch that threw tantrums when G-man would move non-political posts to other forums.
 Quote:
I would actually prefer if you tried to do more politics oriented posts for this forum

...which is why you started a thread to bitch about rex's behavior in the Off Topic forum. Got it. That makes perfect sense.

The censorship issue fits in with the politics forum, plus why would I bother posting anything in that forum? I think Rex made it clear that any such thread would be deleted.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:43 AM
Now you two are flirting in the political forum, where it belongs.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:45 AM
...with you watching and hoping we'll invite you join in.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:47 AM
No silly, that's your fantasy. I'm straight.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:48 AM

Sh'yeah. Nothing says "100% pure hetero" like your continued longing for the return of beardguy.

I'm glad that you clarified that. There were vicious rumors that your little doober was crooked.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:53 AM
Geez, did rex and WB have a spat or something? He's becoming very indiscriminate in his attentions. And, clearly, MEM enjoys the attention.
...with you watching and hoping we'll invite you join in.

Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 2:57 AM
Come on, Zick. You know you've always had a thing for rex. He's bald and hairy, just like your avatar and, being greek, you figure he's born for butt sex.
This has really veered off from the censorship issue.
What surprised me about Rex deleting it was that I thought he was part of the bunch that threw tantrums when G-man would move non-political posts to other forums.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 3:14 AM

Wait, so now you're going to tell us what we should and should not write about...on a thread you claim is about opposing censorship?

Wait, so now you're going to tell us what we should and should not write about...on a thread you claim is about opposing censorship?

OK I think even you have to admit it's veered off the censorship issue. If you want to continue posting about gay sex, I know you'll keep doing it no matter what I think. It's not like I was a fat retarded bitch and deleted it.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 3:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man 09/17/09 12:13 AM
And what is with the name calling? We've dissagreed before but you used to be able to seperate that and not resort to [that]. Life can't be that awful for you to go there is it?

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man 01/24/10 07:20 PM
fat retarded bitch

I didn't directly call anyone a fat retarded bitch. I'm guessing the post about name calling was in response to somebody directly attacking me.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 3:41 AM
I didn't directly call anyone a fat retarded bitch.

Um, Zick, the post where you did that is just three up from this one. Better hurry up and edit it.
I didn't directly call anyone a fat retarded bitch.

Um, Zick, the post where you did that is just three up from this one. Better hurry up and edit it.

Um I don't edit threads that way. I didn't say who was a fat retarded bitch did I?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 3:47 AM
rex's name is in the title of your thread. Are you having a stroke or something?
Errr yeah Rex's name is in the thread title but not in the post.

btw this has to do with censorship how? Granted it's better than you going on about gay sex.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 4:09 AM
g-man is so gay he's turning mem straight.
Don't you have threads to delete Rex?
Oh nevermind, no new posts so I guess that leaves you with the freedom forum
for fuck's sake, shut your fellatio fissure already. it's not like you made a post in here and it got edited or something (not that anyone would even care). you failed horrendously at being anything close to funny in OT and rex got rid of the thread. nobody cares what you have to say when you have something "meaningful" to post. why should anyone give a flying fuck if your disgracefully unfunny thread was removed from OT?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 6:08 AM
Yeah, if he really thought it was that funny he could've always reposted it in the random chat forum. Instead, he keeps moaning about rex "censoring" him.
for fuck's sake, shut your fellatio fissure already.

That theatrical training really shows in your posts Cap.
Posted By: iggy Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 10:16 PM
My two cents, post deletion was bizarre and not cool.
Reax, you're tearing these boards apart!

However, bitching about it to the extent that MEM has is almost gaysurgeon like. It was a stupid thread. Get over it.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-25 10:56 PM
I delete all gay threads in the off topic forum. If it ain't entertaining it doesn't stay.
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1103468#Post1103468
Posted By: Pariah Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 3:20 AM
I delete all gay threads in the off topic forum. If it ain't entertaining it doesn't stay.

Rex. Stop being a douchetard.

Be a trolltard all you like. But don't be a douchetard.
 Originally Posted By: iggy
My two cents, post deletion was bizarre and not cool.
Reax, you're tearing these boards apart!

However, bitching about it to the extent that MEM has is almost gaysurgeon like. It was a stupid thread. Get over it.

I wasn't upset about it. Rex is Rex but I'm used to him being that way. It just surprised me that he censors that forum. It's actually funny considering it's the off topic/offensive forum.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 4:24 AM

I wasn't upset about it.

You were upset enough to do this: http://www.rkmbs.com/...t/1#Post1103291
It's not like I started a "How to post like Rex" thread ;\)
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 4:39 AM
I'm not bush.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 4:44 AM

I wasn't upset about it.

You were upset enough to do this: http://www.rkmbs.com/...t/1#Post1103291

Very true. MEM is being a little bitch about this.

Though, let's be honest, if any other mod had done this, rex would be whining almost as loud as MEM.

G-man doth protest to much.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 4:52 AM
Yes, Zick, I'm the one who started this thread to bitch about rex deleting your posts. The fact that your name is there on page one is some fabrication of Fox News.
Hey if you need to feel that I was upset go ahead G-man. If you need to keep going on about it in several posts, thats ok also.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 5:19 AM
deleting threads = bad.

this thread, and others like it, are often the result.

i blame rex.
Don't be upset about it Rob.
G-man doth protest to much.

first he says 'maybe _______ will court you' and now this?

very snarfian, mem. very snarfian indeed...
... shut your fellatio fissure already...

Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 5:38 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 6:05 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 6:15 AM
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 6:21 AM
Okay, who broke Pro this time?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 6:22 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-26 6:22 AM

http://www.rkmbs.com/...42/#Post1103564

A lovely woman named Mary Jane.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-27 4:14 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

A lovely woman named Mary Jane.

Posted By: Rob Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-28 6:48 AM
who says question mark, honestly

fuck you, spider-man
check out that bra!
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-28 6:54 AM
check it out in miami!
Posted By: the G-man Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-01-28 7:31 PM
Newspaper Spiderman is the lamest superhero ever. Earler this week he was attacked by Sabretooth and decided the best way to keep the city safe was to, literally, swing away and hide.
Alexa 03/01/10 02:21 AM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB?
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-12 10:05 AM
Anonymous 3 minutes 28 seconds ago Reading a post
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-13 7:14 AM
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-13 9:07 AM
The Left Wing !
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-13 9:23 AM
Why do you put spaces before exclamation marks?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-13 4:59 PM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
The Left Wing !

It was only really good for the first three years...
This thread is more gay and uninteresting than the queer the thread is about.

Bitch.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-14 6:23 AM
Why didn't you reply to that in the thread I said it in? Or are you trying to censor me?
Censorship would be somebody deleting a post.
Y'know like in that censorship forum you mod ;\)
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-14 6:53 AM
I only delete threads that are gay and uninteresting. If you have a problem with that go wank and cry to rob.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-14 6:54 AM
MEM, did you ever see Donna's fate on Who?
Yeah she got a happy ending sort of. It would have been nice if she had been able to keep her memories though.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-03-14 7:15 PM
Agreed! I don't think RTD expected fans to like her as much as they did, so tried to wrap her story up as best he could. I loved the lottery ticket thing, though. That was cool.
Anonymous 3 minutes 28 seconds ago Reading a post

AFLAC!
Posted By: rex Re: Rex the censorship queen of the RKMB? - 2010-05-19 7:49 AM
MSN 44 minutes 2 seconds ago Reading a post
© RKMBs