RKMBs
You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

Babes revealed amid his cranky non-denial on pic

• By S.A. MILLER in Washington and PERRY CHIARAMONTE AND CHUCK BENNETT in NY
    Last Updated: 10:31 AM, June 1, 2011

[Some of Weiner's Twitter-women he follows]
    It takes a certain type of woman to set his heart a-Twitter.

Rep. Anthony Weiner follows only a select 198 of his nearly 49,000 Twitter fans -- and a surprising number of them are total babes.

Yesterday, outside his DC office, the model-loving, married congressman testily refused to talk about the pretty women he's following.

He flashed a tight, uncomfortable smile and avoided eye contact as he tried to deflect point-blank questions from reporters about whether or not he had sent a crotch shot of himself in underwear to a 21-year-old co-ed in Seattle.

'I'VE BEEN PRETTY RESPONSIVE'

A touchy Rep. Anthony Weiner yesterday refuses to answer questions about his penchant for linking to sexy online admirers like the one above.
    "Was it from you or not," demanded CNN's Capitol Hill producer Ted Barrett.

To which the squirming Weiner replied:

"If I were giving a speech to 45,000 people and someone in the back threw a pie or yelled out an insult, I would not spend the next two hours of my speech responding to that pie or that insult.

"I would return to the things that I want to talk about to the audience that I want to talk to. That is what I intend to do this week."

Then in another cringeworthy exchange, the Brooklyn-Queens Democrat unloaded a snarky insult instead of saying why he didn't pass on to Capitol Police his claim that his Twitter account had been hacked -- which would be a federal crime.

"I'm going to have to ask that we follow some rules here. One of them is going to be you ask questions and I'll do the answers. That seem reasonable? . . . You do the questions, I do the answers, and this jackass interrupts me?" a fuming Weiner said of Barrett.

But reporters persisted, asking Weiner if he followed the co-ed on Twitter and whether he had other "young women followers" -- with one barking: "Answer the question!"

Instead, the famously temperamental Weiner looked annoyed, rolled his shoulders and argued -- but never said whether or not he sent the picture.

"This is now Day Three," he intoned. "You have statements that my office has put out. And there are going to be people . . . this is the tactic. The guy in the back of the room who's throwing the pie or yelling out the insult wants that to be the conversation."

He took more tacks than a sailboat as he tried to not explain the Twitter tempest.

"Look, this was a prank that I've now been talking about for a couple of days," he said. "I'm not going to allow it to decide what I talk about for the next week or the next two weeks.

"And so, I'm not going to be giving anything more about that today. I think I've been pretty responsive."

Ahh Weiner... too bad he couldn't just play "hide the sausage" --with his wife, and had to display the goods on Twitter.
Gutfeld had some funny but insightful takes on the whole thing

From Redeye last night.

Quote:

However, “Red Eye” co-host Bill Schultz offered the ultimate solution that would end the controversy in his view.

“[H]e can only do one thing,” Schultz said. “He has to get on national television and drop trou. We need to compare and contrast junk. It really — we will look at both bulges, see what kind of underwear and this matter is closed. I beseech you, congressman.”

You put three wieners in the thread title. Just fucking come out of the closet already.
 Originally Posted By: rex
You put three wieners in the thread title. Just fucking come out of the closet already.

Hey, them's just the facts, rex.
Exactly. Stop lying to yourself and come out.
Can't a guy just enjoy a little Weiner and not be judged?
Something I've never been quite sure about.

"Why-ner" or "Wee-ner?"
He himself pronounces it <wee-ner>.

I've seen him interviewed and discussed many times.

Comics writer Len Wein likewise pronounces his name <ween>.
For many years I pronounced it <whine> until I was corrected by a comics dealer who grew up in the same New York neighborhood as Wein.
In comparing the scandals of Rep. Chris Lee (who e-mailed a girl a shirtless photo of himself online through CraigsList), as compared to Rep Weiner, in the first three days there were 200 stories on Republican Lee, vs. only 70 stories on Democrat Weiner.

Yet another arguable case of media bias and double-standard, when it comes to reporting about a guy on their ideological team.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Statistical fact does not =
I think Wondy has found his arch-nemesis armed with the Penis of Untruth. Watch out, G-Man, Rep. Weiner is coming to impale you in vengeance of the impaling Wondy gave Pro.
Please don't drag me into the latest WB/Rex weiner fight. Those two are quite capable of crossing swords on their own.
IN THE ASS!!!
if you know what h- ahh fuckit
Man!

I was just looking at Weiner's background, and looked up his wife as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

Quote:

Huma Abedin (left) with Hillary Clinton (right) in August 1998

Huma M. Abedin (born 1976) is an American aide to United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton[1] who served as traveling chief of staff and "body woman" during Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election.[2][3]

Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father was of Indian descent and was an Iranian scholar who died when she was 17 years old, and her Pakistani born mother is a professor in Saudi Arabia.[1] At the age of two, her family relocated to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University.

Huma Abedin began working as an intern for the White House in 1996 and landed an assignment with the First Lady. She currently works for Clinton at the State Department.[4]

She married Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) on Saturday, July 10, 2010.[5] Former President Bill Clinton presided at the wedding which took place at the Oheka Castle in Huntington, New York on Long Island.[6]

Aside from being quite attractive, she's a power player in the state department, with a close relationship to both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Weiner has been married to this lady for barely a year. I'd think he'd rather be having hot pounding newlywed sex on a regular basis, rather than following 198 other women on twitter, and sending them crotch-photos of himself.

On Redeye last night, Greg Gutfeld speculated that it might have been Huma who twittered the crotch photo on Weiner's account, as payback for her disapproval of his twitter activities with other women, and/or his extramarital affairs.
More Huma pics:

http://www.wikipedia.com
More Huma pics:

That top one's actually Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles.
She is a babe.

Walk Like an Egyptian is the only song I can think of right now from bangles. Was that their only hit?
They had at least a half dozen hits during the eighties that I can think of:

And, while not exactly "hits" they had a couple of decent covers of songs by, respectively, Elvis Costello, Big Star and Katrina and the Waves:

(Not sure how they got Nimoy to do that last video, BTW)

And, yes, Susanna Hoffs, was, and is, INSANELY hot

Originally Posted By: the G-man
More Huma pics:

That top one's actually Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles.

What can I say?

I found it in a Huma Abedin search and the photo came up. If you look at the text of the photo I posted, it has Huma's name in the JPG text. They used it for a trivia quiz of who she's dating, from before her and The Weiner got married.

A bit more Weiner-centric humor for your viewing entertainment, this time from Jon Stewart.

Apparently Stewart has a longstanding friendship with Weiner from their early days, and they used to hang out together at a mutual friend's beach-house. Which makes Stewart a witness of sorts to what Weiner may or may not be packing in the bulging shorts department.

This is the first time I've seen any media source display the actual oft-mentioned but previously unshown Weiner Crotch Photo.

Apparently Stewart has a longstanding friendship with Weiner

\:lol\:
Woah.

Well, by Stewart's account, a friendship of long standing.

But that Weiner himself stands rather short.

Congressman cancels Wisconsin speech following lewd photo scandal: Rep. Anthony Weiner canceled a scheduled speech in Wisconsin Friday in the wake of the media storm over a lewd photo that appeared on his Twitter account.

The NY Post is having a field day with the headlines about this case
Yeah, the late-night comedians and the newspapers in general are having a lot of fun with the Weiner scandal.

Greg Gutfeld says: "...This is my favorite story EVER!"

In comparing the scandals of Rep. Chris Lee (who e-mailed a girl a shirtless photo of himself online through CraigsList), as compared to Rep Weiner, in the first three days there were 200 stories on Republican Lee, vs. only 70 stories on Democrat Weiner.

There is absolutely no way in hell you know that as a fact. The media is going nuts over this. You're merely seeing the world through a prism of personal preference, as usual.
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
There is absolutely no way in hell you know that as a fact. The media is going nuts over this.

Poor Pro. Lost in denial all over again.

Or maybe he's just preying on an easy hyperbole-based response to win himself some kudos while avoiding the fact that this story was more slow-building than others (considering the date it was revealed).

Either way, he's still chugging that Kool-Aid.
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

There is absolutely no way in hell you know that as a fact. The media is going nuts over this. You're merely seeing the world through a prism of personal preference, as usual.

He posted that right after it was said on fox news. Him g-man do it all the time.

He left out the disclaimer about how everyone knew it was the other guy because his face was in the picture.
It was reported on Fox News during their morning broadcast. It was during an interview of Brent Bozell, who runs a media watchdog group.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-bozell/2011/06/07/bozell-column-media-go-leaner-weiner

I always find it laughable when Promod alleges my bias. If you looked at 9-plus years of my posts, while I'm certainly a conservative, I've voiced plenty of dissent from W.Bush and other Republicans. Especially when they're involved in something like what The Weiner is involved in.

Whereas you, Pro, consistently drink 200-proof liberal Kool-aid, and vomit it up here on these boards periodically, whole and undigested, liberal talking points fully intact.
He just doesn't understand that FOX is fair and balanced WB.

It has been interesting seeing a bunch of conservatives get far more excited by an uderwear shot than I ever have.
There is absolutely no way in hell you know that as a fact. The media is going nuts over this.

Or maybe he's just preying on an easy hyperbole-based response to win himself some kudos while avoiding the fact that this story was more slow-building than others (considering the date it was revealed).

Why are you crying Pro?
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
He just doesn't understand that FOX is fair and balanced WB.

It has been interesting seeing a bunch of conservatives get far more excited by an uderwear shot than I ever have.

Oh wait...am I supposed to accept FOX Entertainment Group as "fact" now? \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Suuuuuure JQ, sure.

Why are you crying Pro?

Pro! Calm down! You're becoming hysterical!

Did you make sure to take your midol?
I know you are, but what am I?

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Pariah! I'm not gonna tell you again! Leave Pro alone!

He's my only friend aside from Microsoft and I'm not gonna let you hurt his feelings!

I....see....
Weiner admits he sent lewd Twitter picture, refuses to resign:
  • A "deeply ashamed" Weiner openly wept during a news conference this afternoon in Manhattan -- admitting that he made "terrible mistakes" in sending lewd pictures of himself to women he met on Facebook and Twitter over the past few years.

Weiner, who choked back tears several times, also said he was "not resigning" -- but took "full responsibility for my actions" over the last few years.
I could really give a damn about this man's perversions. However, he had to know that what he was doing would be all over the media if he got busted doing it. He did it anyway. This proves he is somewhat stupid. He then lied about to his constituents and the American people only when it became clear that more damaging photos were coming out. This, more than his sordid behavior is why he needs to step down.
It sounds like this Weiner didn't actually commit adultry nor do anything illegal. What he did was stupid but many people from both parties have been there, done that and went on in politics. Newt for instance actually committed full on adultery on a wife that had cancer. (or was that Rudy? Both?)

Anyways, I don't think he should step down and hopefully voters will forgive him.

Whereas you, Pro, consistently drink 200-proof liberal Kool-aid, and vomit it up here on these boards periodically, whole and undigested, liberal talking points fully intact.
and enables evil.
It sounds like this Weiner didn't actually commit adultry nor do anything illegal. What he did was stupid but many people from both parties have been there, done that and went on in politics. Newt for instance actually committed full on adultery on a wife that had cancer. (or was that Rudy? Both?)

Anyways, I don't think he should step down and hopefully voters will forgive him.
Yeah. This isn't worth the pain in the ass of finding someone to take his place.
Weiner admits he sent lewd Twitter picture, refuses to resign:
  • A "deeply ashamed" Weiner openly wept during a news conference this afternoon in Manhattan -- admitting that he made "terrible mistakes" in sending lewd pictures of himself to women he met on Facebook and Twitter over the past few years.

Weiner, who choked back tears several times, also said he was "not resigning" -- but took "full responsibility for my actions" over the last few years.

When the obvious becomes obvious, confess and admit it before Breitbart and others release a treasure-trove of compromising photos.

I love how he slandered Breitbart, and then a few days later Weiner was forced to admit that every last word that Breitbart said is true. Breitbart demanded an apology, and Weiner --when bludgeoned with the facts-- finally made a full apology.

i.e., "I'm sorry I got caught, and can no longer hide my bad judgement by blaming others, so okay, now that I slandered everyone reporting it, I'll admit to what really happened before you release your vast reserve of compromising photos of me. So yeah, I'm sorry, but not really, I'm just saying whatever might give me the slightest chance of keeping my political office."

Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

and enables evil.

Well, I hesitate to label penis photos on Twitter as "evil".

But otherwise, Weiner is clearly wrong, and likely to be expelled from office for his actions.

And Prometheus is a partisan zombie parroting the current liberal talking points.
Again.
While accusing me of being partisan.
Ironically enough.
I agree with iggy...Weiner needs to step down now.
And Prometheus is a partisan zombie parroting the current liberal talking points.

Prove it. \:p
You don't quote glen beck so you're a dirty commie.
It's really that simple for him.

Prove it. \:p

I've already demonstrated repeatedly across multiple topics that you use the exact words, and I mean the EXACT words, of liberal talking points as you bash conservative Republicans.

As you pile on the slanderous partisan caricatures in your leftist hate diatribes.

I keep exposing your lunacy, you keep changing the subject and hiding behind emoticons. (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: )
World Wonders What Happened to the Jon Stewart who said if guilty Weiner should resign

I guess you're referring to this show of Stewart's.

Now that Weiner's been proven guilty as sin, Stewart will probably do his best to burn every known copy of the show, committed leftie that he is.
You're both morons. If you actually watched the show, he STILL said he should resign. Fuckssake, he did a fifteen-minute skit about it at the top of the show the day after Weiner admitted his guilt...
I've already demonstrated repeatedly across multiple topics that you use use the exact words, and I mean the EXACT words, of liberal talking points as you bash conservative Republicans.

First of all, the only Republicans I regularly "bash" are extremists like the Tea Party and the freaks on FOX Entertainment.

Second, you consistently accuse me of using "the exact Liberal talking points". Yet, at no time have I copied and pasted anything. I'm just speaking from the heart, the mind, and the realm of common sense and rational thought. So, the fact that you see anything of my opinion as "Liberal talking points" is merely your own partisan-paranoia, as ever. Believe what you like, dude.

Quote:
As you pile on the slanderous partisan caricatures in your leftist hate diatribes.

Waaaaah! You have no sense of humor and are easily ruffled! Waaaaah! Jeez, Dave, cry me a river man. Get over it. It's just the internet. Ignore my jokes if you don't like them. Bitching about it just makes you sound like a pussy.

Quote:
I keep exposing your lunacy, you keep changing the subject and hiding behind emoticons. (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: )

Exposing? Exposing what?? The only thing you've exposed is YOUR absolute nutso bias and beliefs. No one...and I mean NO ONE...is on your wavelength here. No one agrees with your fantasy extremist attitude and hypocritical beliefs! No one ever pipes up and says, "Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!". No one!! Everyone from BSAMS, to Rex, to G-Man, to Rob, to Mxy, to....to everyone.....we all think you're batshit insane. We tell you that constantly. How do you filter that out? How do you not see that you are the Loony-Right that even The Right is embarrassed by? How?!

Sorry, there isn't an emoticon strong enough to describe the amount of psychotic denial on your part. So, I'll just use this one again ---> \:lol\: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip, David...
Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!
And thus I prove my exact point...
I saw what you deleted....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congressman_twitter_photo

His wife might be pregnant. This just got really good.
Now there's a little weiner in the picture.
I saw what you deleted....

You're fast. I bet you have been told that before.
 Originally Posted By: Pro
Second, you consistently accuse me of using "the exact Liberal talking points". Yet, at no time have I copied and pasted anything. I'm just speaking from the heart, the mind, and the realm of common sense and rational thought. So, the fact that you see anything of my opinion as "Liberal talking points" is merely your own partisan-paranoia, as ever. Believe what you like, dude.

And yet you keep stringing together the same words as the Schumer/Reid/Pelosi talking points. Right.Wing.Extremist.

What an incredible coincidence!

Waaaaah! You have no sense of humor and are easily ruffled! Waaaaah! Jeez, Dave, cry me a river man. Get over it. It's just the internet. Ignore my jokes if you don't like them. Bitching about it just makes you sound like a pussy.

Yeah, so funny, the way you call the president a nigger.

As is manifest in the above sample, it seems to me you get pretty angry and apoplectic in your so-called "humor".

Exposing? Exposing what?? The only thing you've exposed is YOUR absolute nutso bias and beliefs. No one...and I mean NO ONE...is on your wavelength here. No one agrees with your fantasy extremist attitude and hypocritical beliefs! No one ever pipes up and says, "Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!". No one!! Everyone from BSAMS, to Rex, to G-Man, to Rob, to Mxy, to....to everyone.....we all think you're batshit insane. We tell you that constantly. How do you filter that out? How do you not see that you are the Loony-Right that even The Right is embarrassed by? How?!

Don't look now, but you just got apoplectic again.

I know you like to paint it that way. But beyond your delusion, many here do agree with my political views.
Pariah agrees with me quite a bit.
G-man and I are often in agreement. What he dissented from me on was my taking the bait from Rex and other trolls like yourself, not for my political views.
Mr JLA used to be in agreement with me often, until he, for reasons I don't really understand, apparently had some kind of awakening and turned more liberal, at least on anti-corporate and pro-union issues.
Rob Kamphausen has never said an unkind word to me, and on several occasions has e-mailed me and invited me to come back and post, when I was away too long.

Even BSAMS and Rex, despite not voicing solidarity with me, basically post the exact same conservative views that I do (i.e., Obama is a left-extremist radical who wants to destroy capitalism, and whether by design or stupidity Obama is destroying our economy, and needs to be voted out of office).
In BSAMS' case, he too periodically watches Glenn Beck, and often posts articles and video from The Blaze(Beck), HotAir (Michelle Malkin), and other conservative sites that, if you had any sanity and logic to your argument, are at least as if not more right-wing than what I post.

Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

So when you say "everybody", you really mean your merry little clicque of trolls. A group of 5 or so, of you, the doctor, rex (oh there's an ally that hurts your superior sanity argument) Newt, Sammitch, and a few others who barely post here.

You guys pretty much have the same contempt for G-man, Pariah, and (until he changed political poles and becaame a liberal) Mr JLA, as you have for me. And your collective angry troll antics have pretty much chased away any other prospective new posters for several years now, with the angry hysterics you're unleashing on me right now.

Why do I even bother?
You're both morons. If you actually watched the show, he STILL said he should resign. Fuckssake, he did a fifteen-minute skit about it at the top of the show the day after Weiner admitted his guilt...

He was also upfront when this started that Weiner was a friend of his.
So when you say "everybody", you really mean your merry little clicque of trolls. A group of 5 or so, of you, the doctor, rex (oh there's an ally that hurts your superior sanity argument) Newt, Sammitch, and a few others who barely post here.

You guys pretty much have the same contempt for G-man, Pariah, and (until he changed political poles and becaame a liberal) Mr JLA, as you have for me. And your collective angry troll antics have pretty much chased away any other prospective new posters for several years now, with the angry hysterics you're unleashing on me right now.

lulz
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

You mean this?

• A parody of Weiner's Monday press conference, Stewart's opening sketch was built around the joke of the comedian mimicking Weiner as he himself "took full responsibility" for his limited and tame response Monday to Weiner's confession of engaging in creepy online, telephone and social media relationships with women half his age. In Stewart's comic press conference, he announced that as a result of his Monday night failings, he was resigning as host of "The Daily Show." Weiner, while saying over and over Monday how he was "taking full responsibility," did not resign from Congress -- despite widespread calls for him do so. The buzz from the bit this morning will probably be about Stewart really cutting his hand during the fake press conference and bleeding throughout the last one-third of it. I'd like to say he was suffering for his art. But his performance fell short of being particularly clever or funny, let alone artistic. Stewart seems conflicted. At any rate, something has him off his game, he just can't seem to find his comedic voice on this issue. You can read AP's account of his injury here. I would add as a footnote for your consideration a reminder as to what the Freudians say about there not being any pure accidents. I'n only half kidding. But whether you think this bit was funny or not, what matters most about Stewart's Tuesday night show is what he did NOT do in connection with Weinergate: any media criticism. Stewart has been dead wrong for the past week in trying to rip the press, particularly CNN, for its aggressive coverage of Weiner. Read my criticism of him here. If nothing else, Monday vindicated that aggressive, professional coverage from the mainstream media, and Stewart does not seem interested in acknowledging that -- or his own off-base criticism of media outlets like CNN. I think Stewart really wimped-out Tuesday night in trying to blame his lame Monday night performance on the facts that Weiner's press conference was at 4:30 p.m. Monday and his show taped at 6. In the comedic skit, he said he "took full responsibility" for deciding to include a few jokes about it at the top of Monday's show while otherwise sticking mainly with the scripted show. In the media world that Stewart is otherwise so happy to mock, we have short deadlines almost every day and night -- and we are never allowed to blame them for incomplete or inaccurate stories. In the correction box of a mainstream newspaper, have you ever seen short deadlines blamed? No, it is just "we were wrong and we apologize for the mistake." If it is wrong or incomplete, then don't put it out there. Blaming a short deadline is weak and phony for someone who wants to play a media critic on TV like Stewart does. Also, check out this tweet from Stewart published before Monday night's show. Does this sound like someone who feels he doesn't have time to do a proper job? Only after the reviews of his performance Tuesday, did Stewart claim this excuse.

That doesn't sound like a call for Weiner's resignation to me, but if you have a link to another bit where he did I'd be happy to review it,

And yet you keep stringing together the same words as the Schumer/Reid/Pelosi talking points. Right.Wing.Extremist.

What an incredible coincidence!

Yeah, so funny, the way you call the president a nigger.

As is manifest in the above sample, it seems to me you get pretty angry and apoplectic in your so-called "humor".

Don't look now, but you just got apoplectic again.

I know you like to paint it that way. But beyond your delusion, many here do agree with my political views.
Pariah agrees with me quite a bit.
G-man and I are often in agreement. What he dissented from me on was my taking the bait from Rex and other trolls like yourself, not for my political views.
Mr JLA used to be in agreement with me often, until he, for reasons I don't really understand, apparently had some kind of awakening and turned more liberal, at least on anti-corporate and pro-union issues.

Does this mean we need to start talking about a pre-2011 JLA?

Originally Posted By: Wondy
Rob Kamphausen has never said an unkind word to me, and on several occasions has e-mailed me and invited me to come back and post, when I was away too long.

That's because he wants in your pants, dude.

Originally Posted By: wondy
Even BSAMS and Rex, despite not voicing solidarity with me, basically post the exact same conservative views that I do (i.e., Obama is a left-extremist radical who wants to destroy capitalism, and whether by design or stupidity Obama is destroying our economy, and needs to be voted out of office).
In BSAMS' case, he too periodically watches Glenn Beck, and often posts articles and video from The Blaze(Beck), HotAir (Michelle Malkin), and other conservative sites that, if you had any sanity and logic to your argument, are at least as if not more right-wing than what I post.

Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

And, I still read Pat's columns when they are released. However, I'm also willing to signify were Pat and I don't see eye-to-eye. So long as he is talking about things like foreign policy and the economy, we are in agreement. Once he starts talking social issues though, I'm out. However, as much as I like you as a person, it can sometimes seem that you believe it because Glenn Beck went on some deranged rant about it. Like if Glenn Beck says George Soros is trying to destroy America through secretly funding the gays fighting for equal rights who are secretly economic time bombs waiting to go off in all their communistic glory and bring capitalist society down on its kness and then cum on it; then it feels like we are going to hear about it through you on these forums as if it is gospel. Not that I want a jihad declared on me or anything like that, but it sounds at times like There is no nutjob but Glenn Beck and Wonder Boy is his prophet. And, I think that is what people generally troll you about. Like, at this point, even if you aren't talking about Glenn Beck all a few posters will be able to imagine is you typing your post while wearing a tin foil hat and watching seventeen monitors all turned to Glenn Beck. You've just given them so much ammo over the years they will never see you as anything else but a nutjob (right-wing extremist).

But, on the flip-side, I don't think I can troll you about it that much because I'm probably a bigger nutcase then Beck could ever hope to be. Honestly, I think what makes Glenn and his followers sound so silly is that they try to turn it all into some vast left-wing conspiracy. Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Still, crazy as I sound, somehow even I can't bring forth the feeling in people that they are talking to a complete nutjob like you can. Then, rather than just letting them call you batshit, you feel the need to type a five hundred word rave on why you aren't batshit. Let. It. Go. Otherwise, you just go from just batshit to a batshit, five-star, ten course meal for trolls.

Personally, I think you are an okay guy who I agree with on quite a few issues. However, you have a tendency to get fairly bombastic in your rhetoric and a little melodramatic when others troll you about it. And, in that regard, I have to side with Pro in saying, "Calm down. It's only the internet."

Jack Kirby.
Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.
You gotta know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run.
He was the coward of the county.

You know what, Iggy, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Iggy. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
to the soil!

You know that Son of Myx kid, the kid that delivers papers
in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
the Son of Myx kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Iggy, do you
think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
my oldest boy, G-Man Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
the Mixer at all times." But G-Man Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to G-Man Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
soil?"

Now, Iggy, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
there's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Iggy.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Iggy. I know it's the queers. They're in it with George Soros and the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.

You know what, Iggy, I like you. You're not like the other
people, here in this trailer park.
I am the Ill Mac...
iggy User [Insert Custom Title Here]
3000+ posts 06/09/11 12:53 PM Checking who's online
I'm Mxy!
LIES AND SLANDER
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

I guess....honestly...I'm a little fascinated. I've never seen a condition like his up-close. The denial is palatable. I sort of pity his inability to snap out of it. But, you're right, I should probably just ignore him...

Originally Posted By: iggy
Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

The Unfuckables?

Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.

ENABLER!!

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Wow. You and I are long-lost twins. If we ever meet in real-life, I'll give you a copy of all the Conspiracy documentaries I have downloaded.
You mean this?

..SNIP..

That doesn't sound like a call for Weiner's resignation to me

Dude....really? THAT was your point? He didn't LITERALLY "call for Weiner's resignation" after the dude admitted his guilt? Was it not enough that he did so beforehand? Is it not enough he up-front blatantly stated he and Weiner were real-life friends and that he was facing a conflict of interest (thus personified by said skit with John Oliver)? Could it be that he's a comedian who never called for Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld's resignation? Isn't it a fact that his show on COMEDY Central has no political sway one way or the other? What would be the point of him asking for Weiner's resignation over showing his dick to some hotties, if he never asked for it when the last White House gang killed thousands of innocent soldiers and civilians?

Sorry. I can't see your point here. I think Stewart's doing exactly what he's always done, and suddenly you want him to go after the people "your side" says are "evil". I don't expect that kind of partisan tact from you. You're better than that, Gary Geoff Gordon Manley...

I guess....honestly...I'm a little fascinated. I've never seen a condition like his up-close. The denial is palatable. I sort of pity his inability to snap out of it. But, you're right, I should probably just ignore him...

The Unfuckables?

ENABLER!!

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Wow. You and I are long-lost twins. If we ever meet in real-life, I'll give you a copy of all the Conspiracy documentaries I have downloaded.

Sounds good.

Honestly, while I still allow for pinpointing one's position (i.e. liberal, conservative, or whatever), I've met and befriended many people "on the other side" who have similar views. It is mainly the people who feel compelled to be deeply partisan that really grind my gears. So often, the answer to their problems is right there in front of them if they just follow the money, but party loyalty just refuses to let them recognize it. Hell, my finding allies on the other side has--in a way--been my one consolation for the falling out I've had with "my side of the fence." I've completely fallen out with what now calls itself "The Tea Party." It has, for the most part, been co-opted. Once, it cared about things like the Fed and true deficit reduction. Now, they are lining up to vote for a man (Herman Cain) who was once on the board of directors for the federal reserve bank in Kansas City. WTF?

I've also been looking more deeply into the effects of media conglomeration on how the race for 2012 is sizing up. Watching the way they do things really shows you who are the acceptable candidate to the elite. The most egregious example I've seen of this was on O'Reilly a few weeks back. The cherry-picked the poll so badly that if you took the time to count up the percentages shown, they left out nearly a third of respondents answers. My question: what did that thirty percent say that was "less news worthy" than pointing out guys like Santorum and Gingrich were only polling one or two percent? Sorry, getting on a tangent.

Anyway, glad we share similar thoughts on this subject.

You know what, Iggy, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Iggy. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
to the soil!

You know that Son of Myx kid, the kid that delivers papers
in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
the Son of Myx kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Iggy, do you
think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
my oldest boy, G-Man Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
the Mixer at all times." But G-Man Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to G-Man Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
soil?"

Now, Iggy, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
there's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Iggy.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Iggy. I know it's the queers. They're in it with George Soros and the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.

You know what, Iggy, I like you. You're not like the other
people, here in this trailer park.

Somehow, I can sort of picture Pro and Iggy spending a whole afternoon listening to conspiracy documentaries. But the visibility is going to be severely limited by all the pot smoke in the room.

You're probably right.

\:lol\: \:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
I am the Ill Mac...

I'm a PC!!

Says the dipshit who back around 2003 scolded me and says he slapped me on "ignore", and has continued to allege that, and yet regularly snipes at my posts, for lo these many years.

I don't "blow up", easily or otherwise, I just minimally respond to your hypocritical idiocy.
I don't "blow up", easily or otherwise

Why do I even bother?

Yeah, because that lengthy rant of antagonism, parodying my views, and other assorted insults was such a polite attempt to reason with me in a mutually respectful discussion.

Who are you kidding, Pro?
 Originally Posted By: Iggy

Originally Posted By: WB

And, I still read Pat's columns when they are released. However, I'm also willing to signify were Pat and I don't see eye-to-eye. So long as he is talking about things like foreign policy and the economy, we are in agreement. Once he starts talking social issues though, I'm out.

Like you, I don't agree with all Pat Buchanan's points, much as I respect him. I'm not Catholic, and don't share his views on social issues either. Although I'm much more pro-life than I used to be, I don't really care if my elected leaders are pro-life advocates, and I actually find politicians who make a big issue of it (example: Rick Santorum) to have warped priorities and exploiting emotions.

I'm torn on Buchanan's relatively isolationist views on the U.S. being the global cop. He advocates George Washington's advice to "avoid foreign entanglements" and "wars that are not in our national interest", but our national interest can sometimes be difficult to define.
If we didn't ally with Stalin in W W II, the Axis power would likely have conquered Eurasia and eventually invaded the Americas as well.
If we hadn't taken decisive action (that Europeans were not taking) the conflict in Bosnia and Croatia could have expanded into a far wider regional conflict or even a third world war.
If we let Saddam Hussein keep Kuwait in 1990, or further invade the Arabian peninsula, Hussein could have cut off the flow of oil to the West and crippled our economy.
These are arguably all in our national interest.
So I'm not sure I support Buchanan's more isolationist views, among other views he has. I post what I agree with, and likewise post what I agree with of Glenn Beck's commentary.

But I agree with a lot of Buchanan's commentary. I don't read his columns every week, but I've read his last five books, and he backs his views with considerable supporting evidence.

However, as much as I like you as a person, it can sometimes seem that you believe it because Glenn Beck went on some deranged rant about it. Like if Glenn Beck says George Soros is trying to destroy America through secretly funding the gays fighting for equal rights who are secretly economic time bombs waiting to go off in all their communistic glory and bring capitalist society down on its kness and then cum on it; then it feels like we are going to hear about it through you on these forums as if it is gospel.

You are, of course, playfully making fun of Beck. I've never heard Beck say anything about gays. What he says about George Soros manipulating currencies and toppling financial systems is common knowledge and far from paranoia.
Soros' funding of liberal media sources and liberal think tanks to attack the U.S. government and conservatives, to the tune of 48 million dollars this year, are likewise well documented.
Soros' vision to collapse the U.S. dollar and reign us into a global government (while enriching himself by investing in assets that gain from the dollar's collapse) are also well known.

And I believe that based on evidence and well-researched books on the subject, many of them showcased, and authors interviewed, on Glenn Beck's program. Charlie Rose is another program I've seen these writers interviewed.

I don't believe it "just because Beck said it". I believe it because I've looked at the evidence. There are many days where I flip the channel on Beck because he's just ranting without facts to back it up. But when he cites facts I can read for myself, yes, I believe him.

Not that I want a jihad declared on me or anything like that, but it sounds at times like There is no nutjob but Glenn Beck and Wonder Boy is his prophet. And, I think that is what people generally troll you about. Like, at this point, even if you aren't talking about Glenn Beck all a few posters will be able to imagine is you typing your post while wearing a tin foil hat and watching seventeen monitors all turned to Glenn Beck. You've just given them so much ammo over the years they will never see you as anything else but a nutjob (right-wing extremist).

I can't be held responsible for other people's perception. I certainly cite facts to back my views, and Beck when I quote him likewise cites facts.

And you unwittingly hit on the main point: It's not even political discussion of the issue by them, it's just pure trolling.

But, on the flip-side, I don't think I can troll you about it that much because I'm probably a bigger nutcase then Beck could ever hope to be. Honestly, I think what makes Glenn and his followers sound so silly is that they try to turn it all into some vast left-wing conspiracy.

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their...

I think you don't fully understand Becks POV.

If you watched his program on a regular basis, you'd see that he says:
1) the whole Left/Right thing is a distraction from the globalist ideology that infests both parties. That McCain is in many ways near-identical in views to Obama on issues like border security, the TARP bailout, further economic U.S. integration with Mexico and Canada, etc.
Beck argues that all the left/right bickering is a deliberate distraction by the puppet masters of both parties and the media, so they can continue to move us away from sovereignty and toward global integration and collapse of the dollar, no matter which party is in power.

2) Beck doesn't "try to turn it into some vast left-wing conspiracy", he just points out what LEFTISTS THEMSELVES HAVE SAID. It's not paranoid speculation, he is quoting these radicals! Van Jones, Ron Bloom, Anita Dunn, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd, Jeff Jones (who wrote Obama's stimulus, omnibus and Obamacare legislation) and Obama himself. Quoted in their own writings and interviews, and videotaped public appearances.
How can anyone possibly write that off as "paranoid conspiracy theory"?

These are their own words, their own stated goals and implemented policies.

3) the "vast conspiracy" between Leftists and Muslim radicals is also supported by the undisputed actions of William Ayers, Code Pink, SEIU and other leftist groups organizing demonstrators and riots throughout the Ärab Spring" Middle East nations that are rising up.

Beck explains, again, with sources to back it up, that leftists and Islamic radicals are working together in their shared goal of overthrowing Western capitalism, and will eventually turn on each other once they achieve collapse of the West.
(Ten years ago, prior to 9-11, I spoke to a CBS News correspondent who after his speaking appearance and booksigning, talked to me about islamic terrorist groups collaborating with Ku Klux Klan and other similar anti-semitic groups, sharing information and resources, in their shared anti-semitism goals. I would hope that patriotism after 9-11 would have caused them to sever those ties with Islamic terrorists.)

...control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Still, crazy as I sound, somehow even I can't bring forth the feeling in people that they are talking to a complete nutjob like you can. Then, rather than just letting them call you batshit, you feel the need to type a five hundred word rave on why you aren't batshit. Let. It. Go. Otherwise, you just go from just batshit to a batshit, five-star, ten course meal for trolls.

If it's a troll who has no interest in any serious political discussion, and is just out to get under my skin (like rex), okay, in that case I see your point.

But Pro just alleged a bunch of bogus crap (i.e., "everybody hates you, G-man, Iggy, everybody") and I just politely pointed out the inaccuracies in what he alleged.

If anyone was truly ripe for being trolled, it's Pro, because he regularly becomes apoplectic when exchanging posts with me.
Pro hysterically whines "WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!! YOU"RE CRAZY!! YOU'RE INSANE!! YOU'RE DEMENTED AND IN NEED OF PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THAT REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE LIKE ME AND SEE THAT REPUBLICANS ARE WRONG, ATTACKING OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS BECAUSE OF THEIR RIGHT WING EXTREMISM, BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN'T HANDLE THAT THERE'S A NIGGER IN THE WHITE HOUSE!! But I'm neutral and objective, and you're a right-wing crazy."

Of course there's nothing extreme or non-objective about Pro's views.

Personally, I think you are an okay guy who I agree with on quite a few issues. However, you have a tendency to get fairly bombastic in your rhetoric and a little melodramatic when others troll you about it. And, in that regard, I have to side with Pro in saying, "Calm down. It's only the internet."

Okay, sure. I'll own up to that. We all get a bit overheated at times. And I certainly lash back sometimes, especially when they gang up on me and I'm taking it from all sides.
But read back through my exchanges over the last month or so with Pro, or Sammitch, or Rex, or Bastard. Try and tell me that their responses are really any different than mine.

The only difference is the standard I'm held to, that they're not.

Summarize,please.
I'm a retard.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
Summarize,please.

Summarize,please.

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Summarize,please.

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised can fairly be described as
WEINER'S FIFTH SEXTING PARTNER REVEALED
 Quote:

Published June 10, 2011

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., arrives for a news conference in New York, Monday, June 6, 2011. After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
The fifth woman in the Weinergate scandal has been identified as Traci Nobles, a Pilates and Zumba instructor who repeatedly referred to the Rep. Anthony Weiner's genitalia in their online chats, the New York Post reported Friday.

"Weiner! Way to stand your ground sexy. Keep it up like I know you can!" Nobles wrote in one message on the New York congressman's Facebook page, the newspaper reported.

"Heart you, heart your passion, and as always, heart your balls!"

Weiner confessed Monday to sending lewd photos and suggestive messages through social media sites to six women over a three-year period. The confession came after Weiner spent a week vigorously lying about accidentally sending a photo of his bulging underwear to all of his Twitter followers that was intended to go only to Gennette Cordova, a 21-year-old college student in Seattle. Weiner had claimed his account was hacked and that he was likely the victim of a prank.

The other women who have come forward are Meagan Broussard, a 26-year-old single mother, Lisa Weiss, a 40-year-old Las Vegas blackjack dealer, and porn star Ginger Lee.

Nobles, a 34-year-old cheerleading coach and gym coach in Athens, Ga., came forward reluctantly after a roommate sent the Las Vegas Sun a screenshot of a private conversation she had with Weiner.

"I really regret that this was sent to you," Nobles told the Sun. "She thought someone should know."
Another story I saw on Fox is Twitter posts by Congressional members have declined by 27% since the Weiner sexting story broke.

And a site has transcribed a number of Weiner's online sexting conversations with the Vegas woman and others.

And although the facts are not fully known and disclosed, Weiner apparently had online communication with an under-age 17 year old girl:

Exclusive: Police Investigate Weiner's Messages to Teenage Girl in Delaware
 Quote:

By Jana Winter

Published June 10, 2011

NEW CASTLE, Del. -- Police here are investigating direct online communications between New York Rep. Anthony Weiner and a 17-year-old girl and are looking for any other young women who may be involved, though the nature of the communications wasn't immediately clear.

The police probe comes as Weiner, who is married, fends off calls from both sides of the aisle in Congress for him to quit after he admitted to lying about his inappropriate online and phone communications with a half dozen women.

Weiner's interactions with the Delaware girl "were neither explicit nor indecent," Weiner spokeswoman Risa Heller said Friday night.

Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the high school junior's home around 4:30 p.m. Friday when FoxNews.com was inside speaking with a family member. The Delaware cops asked FoxNews.com to step outside so they could speak with the 17-year-old's mother in private. While FoxNews.com was walking down the driveway, the daughter was walking up.

The girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, told FoxNews.com, "I'm doing OK."

The police left the home after about 30 minutes, followed by the daughter and mother, who left in a separate car. It was not clear if the mother and daughter were going to continue the conversation with police at another location.

Sources close the student said the girl followed Weiner on Twitter after seeing him speak during a school trip to Washington on April 1. Weiner, after signing on to follow the girl's Twitter feed, direct-messaged the girl on April 13, the sources said, though it is not clear what other communication the two may have had between or after those dates. Weiner no longer follows the girl on Twitter.

At a news conference Monday, Weiner responded to mounting reports of inappropriate online communications by admitting he had sent lewd photos and sexually suggestive messages to six women through social networking sites over a three-year period.

Those women were all adults, "to the best of my knowledge," he said, though he admitted that he couldn't know for sure. "All I know is what they publish about themselves in social media," he said.

The confession came after Weiner had lied for a week about how a photo of his bulging underwear was sent to all of his Twitter followers before he quickly deleted it. Weiner claimed his Twitter account was hacked and that he was the victim of a prank. In fact, he had intended to send the photo to a 21-year-old college student but accidentally made it public.

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised

Nothing you do is ever calm or polite. You're the biggest name caller on the internet.
Only a matter of time now. Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz have called for Weiner to resign. Whether they just waited until they saw which way the wind was blowing or they are getting out ahead of a bombshell, he is pretty much doomed.

As for the under-aged girl, this could be the bombshell or it could really be as innocent as he said. We'll just have to wait and find out. Still, he may have saved himself a lot more public scrutiny and may have been able to salvage his career if he--at least--thought of how private messaging a seventeen year old could be perceived.

Honestly, though I never really agreed with him on the issues, I liked Anthony. He was--at least--entertaining and seemed to have a real passion for what he was doing. So, it is a little sad to watch it all crash and burn like this.
The rehab move is definitely the ploy of a desperate man.
Next stop, reality tv.
Or MSNBC commentator
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Summarize,please.

That's what I thought he said.
 Quote:
A Star Is Born: The David Vitter & Anthony Weiner Version
Ben Greenman's musical got me thinking. We need more spectacle in the blogosphere. And, as much as I love musicals, that's not really my forté. I'm much better at writing Arthur Miller-style heart-wrenching gritty dramas. So, take a look at this when you get a chance. It's kind of a work in progress.

The curtain rises on two Republican politicians speaking to one another.

Republican #1: So, about Weiner. We're gonna make this guy resign, right?

Republican #2: Oh, totally! There's no way that we can allow a man with such low moral principles to serve in the highly esteemed United States Congress.

Republican #1: Exactly! Our bicameral legislative branch is a shining paragon of morality. It can never be sullied by the base habits of a man who uses his genitals for anything other than the sacred act of procreation.

Republican #2: I couldn't have said it better myself. And another thing–

Sen. David Vitter enters, interrupts.

Sen. David Vitter: Hey, guys! Wassup?! Listen, you're coming to my fundraiser tonight, right? Gotta keep the ol' Vitter doin' his thang on the Senate floor, comprende?

Republican #1: Oh, absolutely!

Republican #2: I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Sen. David Vitter: Excellent. I'll see you over there. Gotta make a quick pit stop at drugstore and pick up some Huggies for my, uh… baby… Alright, goodbye.

Sen. David Vitter leaves.

Republican #1: So, who do you like for President?

Republican #1: I'm leaning toward Newt.

Black out.

http://www.indecisionforever.com/2011/06/09/a-star-is-born-the-david-vitter-anthony-weiner-version/
 Originally Posted By: rex

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised

Nothing you do is ever calm or polite. You're the biggest name caller on the internet.

Normally I'd say

But given that you're the the most anti-social piece of work on these boards, I'll instead say:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Oh, the irony.
I win again.
Reports say Hillary and Huma are expected back today. Even if you don't like him, pray for this man's health and well-being today. Oh, but to be a fly on the wall in that meeting. \:p
Posted By: the G-man Weiner Pulls Out - 2011-06-16 7:36 PM
Weiner will resign: New York Rep. Anthony Weiner has decided to resign his seat in Congress after a two-week scandal spawned by lewd and even X-rated photos the New York lawmaker took of himself and sent online to numerous women, relieved Democratic officials said Thursday.

Apparently, the National Enquirer's front page tomorrow will be a pic of him posing in tights and a bra. That may have had something to do with today's decision.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Weiner Pulls Out - 2011-06-16 9:47 PM

No doubt.

His wife, who has been out of the country since before this story first broke, arrived home yesterday from an overseas trip with Hillary Clinton.
And I'm sure it was quite a conversation she and The Weiner had when she arrived home. I've seen reports that he wanted to talk with his wife before making the decision to resign.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Weiner Pulls Out - 2011-06-16 11:53 PM
"It's odd that Obama thinks RepWeiner should resign, but not [Syrian President] Assad," former State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley tweeted earlier this week. "Sending lewd tweets violates public service, but not killing people?"

Posted By: Prometheus Re: Weiner Pulls Out - 2011-06-17 6:01 AM
Posted By: the G-man Re: Weiner Pulls Out - 2011-06-17 3:46 PM
Today's NY Post has coverage of the resignation announcement:
  • Howard Stern staffer Benji Bronk shouted, "Are you fully erect?"
    When others tried to stifle Bronk, he argued, "Don't you want to know? I want to know."
    Then he tossed another question at Weiner, "Are you more than seven inches?"
Pornstar Ginger Lee's press conference was interesting:

Porn Actress: Weiner Asked me to lie [press conference with Gloria Allred]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMgOsZHrlg

She said Weiner in her Twitter communication "tried to take the conversation in a sexual direction" which she made clear by her unresponsive silence she did not want.

A pornstar was disgusted by Weiner's attempts at dirty talk!

She also says he gave her prepared statements and wanted her to lie to cover for him, which --even with her lack of political experience-- she knew would just make things worse.
Posted By: the G-man Odd bulge in Weiner tax form - 2011-06-19 8:11 PM
Odd bulge in Weiner tax form:
  • Anthony Weiner likes to do things big -- especially when it comes to his tax deductions.

The disgraced former congressman's 2010 tax return shows he took $40,521 in unspecified itemized deductions on an income of $156,117.

"It's definitely a very large deduction," said Manhattan CPA Jonathan Medows.

He said the deductions appeared to include more than the standard writeoffs for state and local taxes and Weiner's mortgage.

Weiner's campaign finance reports list his Forest Hills home as the address of his campaign committee, even though the committee rents office space in midtown Manhattan.

A spokesman for Weiner, who resigned Thursday in the wake of a sexting scandal, refused to provide any details about the return.
She's made other videos that were more interesting.

She's made other videos that were more interesting.

http://www.spankwire.com/search/straight/keyword/ginger%20lee

Anthony Weiner Press Conference: Resignation, met with heckles (06.16.11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeM_6DHHg4U

Weiner's resignation speech 8 days ago was surreal, and still fun to watch in its unintentional comedy.

The air he tried to project was that of a statesman resigning to be New York mayor, or Governor, rather than a guy who sexted and e-mailed his penis all over the internet to mostly unresponsive young women.

The one thing I regret over Weiner's departure is an end to two weeks of some outstandingly great late-night comedy.
You're obsessed with wiener.
 Quote:
Weiner is a surname originating in the German language. The name is related to Wagner and means the same (Wheelwright) in an old variant of the German dialect in Lower Silesia.[1]

In the 18th and 19th centuries some Jews adopted the name (which means "wine merchant" in Yiddish). (see also German family name etymology) The name is common among German Americans.

Colloquially, weiner is English language slang for penis.

Just having fun, Rex.
The fact that annoys you just makes it even more so.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/09/anthony-weiner-inspired-condoms-on-sale/

Dena Anne Weiner

A Weiner I'd like to meet!
You need professional help.
Aw c'mon, rex. Who are you kidding?
Me and every political cartoonist, newspaper, tv station, and photo-shopper in America?
To a poll saying that 46% of America who felt media coverage was less than Rep. Weiner's antics warranted? (and no doubt would have gotten more coverage, if the offender were a Republican)

Bernard Goldberg's commentary at the time Weiner finally admitted to the nude photos and sexting is right on the money, about how reluctant the media was to report the story, and just to treat it dismissively, until his confession forced them to treat Weiner more critically.

Many MANY articles were written speculating that Weiner would survive the crisis and stay in office. In contrast to national opinion (over 60%) who said Weiner should leave, and against the opinion at the end of Reid, Pelosi, Obama and (very ironically) Bill Clinton, urging Weiner to leave.

I also love the sarcasm with which O'Reilly and Goldberg speculate "Oh, gee, now that the media knows the full facts, I'm sure they'll fully vindicate Breitbart and other conservatives who investigated this story from the beginning."
We all know otherwise.
Sex-scandal strikes the Democrat party twice in 5 weeks, with the resignation of Rep. David Wu (D-Oregon).

The liberal media reports it as resifgnation because of "unwanted sexual advances", and it takes some considerable reading to determine just what the heck that means.
Apparently, it means he sexually harassed and/or had non-consensual sex with an 18-year-old girl who is the daughter of one of his longtime friends and campaign contributers.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/07/david-wu-sex-scandal-/1
  • Rep. David Wu, an Oregon Democrat facing an ethics investigation for allegedly having an unwanted sexual encounter with a young woman, said today he will resign from Congress.

Wu, the first Chinese-American member of Congress, said he is stepping down so he can take care of his two children as he fights these "very serious allegations."

Yesterday, Wu reportedly told his friend Rep. John Larson, D-Conn., that he did "nothing illegal" and believes he will be "vindicated." Wu, who did not deny he had an encounter with the young woman, conceded he exercised poor judgment.

The Oregonian reported Friday that a young woman left a distraught message with Wu's Portland office accusing him of what the newspaper described as "aggressive and unwanted sexual behavior." The woman, who was 18 at the time of the incident, is the daughter of one of Wu's longtime friends, who is a campaign contributor.

Rep. David Wu, D-Ore., says he'll resign from Congress.

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., formally asked Monday for an ethics investigation into the allegations made against Wu, first elected in 1998 and currently in his seventh term.

Wu had initially said he would not seek re-election next year. He said today he'll leave once Congress and President Obama resolve an impasse over raising the nation's $14.3 trillion in borrowing authority.

"The time has come to hand on the privilege of high office," Wu said in a statement. "I cannot care for my family the way I wish while serving in Congress and fighting these very serious allegations."

Pelosi, in a statement today, said Wu's decision "is a recognition of his need to focus on his children and their future. The timing of his decision is in the best interests of his constituents."

Larson of Connecticut, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus and one of Wu's closest friends, spoke with the embattled congressman yesterday and shared some of the discussion with reporters for The Oregonian and other news outlets.

"He said this was weighing heavy on his mind, and he hadn't made up his mind. He was obviously quite troubled by the whole thing and insisting that when everything comes out, 'I'll be vindicated,' " Larson said, according to the Portland newspaper. "I told him, 'Dave, there are no good answers to this.' "

Even before the allegations from the young woman had surfaced, Wu had attracted unwanted attention and headlines.

The Oregonian reported in February that Wu's staff had demanded the congressman seek psychiatric treatment because members were concerned about his sometimes erratic behavior. Wu reportedly would sometimes be loud and angry and behaved inappropriately on the campaign trail, the newspaper reported.

Among other things, Wu e-mailed a photo of himself wearing a tiger costume. The congressman appeared on ABC after The Oregonian's story was published, apologized for his behavior and said he was on medication and getting treatment for undisclosed mental health issues.

He is going through a divorce.

Wu's decision to resign and the ethics investigation represent a dramatic fall for the lawmaker, who was born in Taiwan. Wu graduated from Stanford, briefly attended medical school at Harvard and earned a law degree at Yale. He clerked for a federal judge in Portland and ended up making his home there.

While in Congress, he has developed a mostly centrist voting record but stuck with the Democratic Party on education, health care, abortion and gun control, according to the Almanac of American Politics.

Wu had drawn two Democratic primary opponents before the sex scandal broke: Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian and state Rep. Brad Witt. The 1st Congressional District, centered in Portland, is solidly Democratic and gave President Obama 61% of its vote in 2008.

video from ABC News

To me, he's just not David Wu without the cat suit!

http://i.imgur.com/NhAs1.jpg

And the hits just keep on comin' :

http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/02/nj-pol-resigns-after-nude-photos-appear-online/

• MAGAZZU (D-NJ) RESIGNS AFTER E-MAILED NUDE PHOTOS MADE PUBLIC

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — A politician who emailed a woman nude photos of himself that were later posted on a GOP activist’s website announced his resignation Tuesday and said he’ll consider all legal options to have the pictures taken down.

In an emailed statement, Cumberland County freeholder Louis Magazzu apologized to his friends, family and constituents but indicated that he thought he was being set up.

The 53-year-old Democratic lawyer, who’d been an elected county official since 1997, said he sent the photos to a woman with whom he corresponded online for several years and that she requested the photos. At least two of the photos revealed his crotch, two photos showed him fully dressed in a suit and a fifth showed him from the waist up, shirtless.

“I did not know that she was working with an avowed political enemy to distribute these pictures,” he said. “I have retained counsel to determine what laws may have been broken by the unauthorized distribution of those pictures.”

The pictures appear to show Magazzu standing naked in front of a mirror photographing himself with a Blackberry — photos similar to those that led U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York to resign in June. The seven-term Democratic congressman acknowledged sending sexually explicit messages and photos to several women online.

Unlike Weiner, who waited weeks amid the intense controversy before resigning, Magazzu stepped down a day after the scandal hit local newspapers.

Magazzu has five children but said he’s been separated from his wife for about two years. His attorney, Rocco Cipparone, said the pictures were sent sometime around January.

“Unfortunately, in my personal life, I did not always demonstrate the wisdom and balance that I expected from myself, and that the people of Cumberland County deserve and have every right to expect,” Magazzu said.

The man who posted the photos last month, Carl B. Johnson of Millville, told The Associated Press that he was happy Magazzu was leaving office and that he would consider taking down the photos.

“He should have stepped down a long time ago for many reasons. His brand of politics is harmful to the entire political process,” Johnson said, adding: “I’m sorry it had to happen this way.”

Johnson said he started his website three years ago after a dispute with Magazzu over claims about property taxes. Johnson decided to post the photos because Magazzu had brought up Johnson’s family and back child support payments during their squabble, he said.

“I started the blog three years ago after a nasty freeholder meeting … it started as a way to expose the dirty underbelly of Cumberland County politics,” Johnson said. “No one did anything in the party without him having his say.”

Johnson said on his website that the woman “contacted me out of the blue this year.” He said he told her to contact the media, and when none seemed interested, he “reluctantly revealed them.”

Cipparone, Magazzu’s attorney, said they are looking into whether Johnson violated criminal and civil privacy laws by posting the photos and sending uncensored copies to local newspapers.

“He is the victim of unauthorized, nonconsensual dissemination of these photos,” Cipparone said. “While his sending images may be considered indiscreet, it was a private communication intended for one other person only.”

Democrats offered mixed reactions about the photos, with fellow freeholder director William Whelan calling for Magazzu to resign and Cumberland County Democratic Party co-chairman Doug Long saying the pictures were private and shouldn’t have a bearing on Magazzu’s political life.

“Personally, I don’t think it’s unethical at all,” Long said. “He didn’t lie or try to hurt anybody, and it didn’t affect his ability as a freeholder.”

At least he had the decency to resign quickly. Unlike Weiner.

And in typical Democrat fashion, he and his lawyer blamed the messenger, and acted like Magazzu did nothing wrong, and to file whatever trumped-up charges he could against the messenger.
WEINER HAS PRESS CONFERENCE WITH HIS WIFE, REVEALS HE CONTINUED SEXTING EVEN AFTER HE RESIGNED IN 2011

Weiner is the gift that just keeps on giving!

The peter tweeter strikes again!
And...

ANTHONY WEINER IS STILL A PERVERT (AND HERE ARE THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT)

Kind of a snappy headline.

Almost as good as:

And the peter Tweeter's got his dice in a vice now!

She is better looking than he is.

And the peter Tweeter's got his dice in a vice now!

She's really got his balls in a blender now!
I f you know what we mean.
And I think you do.
I don't.
But that's fine. 'Cuz I don't care.
Sorry. I'm temporarily out of crude metaphors.
The same photo, revisited:

Nope. Same person.

tat's Pauly Shore
A weiner's growing problems http://www.katu.com/news/national/Weiner-faces-growing-calls-to-quit-mayors-race-216814491.html
Ha... Weiner faces...
She is better looking than he is.

She definitely is.

http://robt.shepherd.tripod.com/huma-abedin.jpg

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2013/07/24/24-huma.o.jpg/a_4x-horizontal.jpg

And you'd think a guy who looks like Weiner, who is the weasel that he is, who already got busted on the national stage and lost his Congressional seat because he was sexting to 22 year old women about their photos, and Twittering his penis all over the internet. Somehow after all that, she didn't toss him out 2 years ago... and he does it again?
This guy should be thanking God every day he has this lady, and instead he's hosing it away with anonymous women on the internet.

I suspect if he drops out of his current Mayor bid and he has exhausted any political capital he had left, she will quietly file for divorce shortly after. She is, of course, Hillary Clinton's aide and protege, and is ingrained with no shortage of ambition, that Weiner is certainly no longer capable of living up to.
I also like her photoshopped as a blonde.

Nice legs, but I doubt they're actually hers.

"Carlos Danger" would be a great RKMB alt.
 Quote:
And you'd think a guy who looks like Weiner, who is the weasel that he is, who already got busted on the national stage and lost his Congressional seat because he was sexting to 22 year old women about their photos, and Twittering his penis all over the internet. Somehow after all that, she didn't toss him out 2 years ago...

As you note, she is a protege of the Hildebeast. The idea of standing by her politician man while he commits sexual indiscretions is part of her job training.

It probably doesn't hurt that it takes attention away from rumors she's Hillary's dyke toy and a Muslim sleeper agent (note I said rumors).
I've heard previously that Hillary is a lesbian.
But I hadn't heard till now that her dykery included our girl Huma.

I used to work with an orthopedic surgeon who started his career in the airforce, and he told me that he knew a Marine who went on to be assigned to Air Force One in the Clinton years, who had said with certainty that Hillary is a lesbian.

The muslim sleeper agent rumor would seem to contradict the lesbian girl-toy scenario. But there are plenty of other muslim radicals appointed in the Obama administration, eager to sell out America and put their balls in a blender for Allah.

Regarding Huma standing by her man The Weiner, I agree that she would follow Hillary's lead in that strategy, SO LONG AS WEINER HAS POLITICAL CAPITAL, as William Jefferson What's-his-name did.
But I suspect Weiner has blown it for the last time, and has outlived his usefulness.
In any case Weiner deserves the very worst, whatever happens. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if Huma cuts him loose, after a discreet interval of time.
She is clearly a humasexual
TO DESTROY THEIR SHARED TEXTS, WEINER OFFERED HIS 22-YEAR OLD SEXT GIRLFRIEND A JOB AND AN APARTMENT

Quote:
The other shoe dropped yesterday for Anthony Weiner, who was forced to admit he engaged in a months-long sexting affair with a woman — a year after he resigned from Congress in disgrace — using the bizarre online alias Carlos Danger.

Weiner copped to the pathological behavior after the Web site thedirty.com reported that he had exchanged dozens of sexually explicit messages, phone calls and photos with a then 22-year-old Indiana woman.

Weiner insisted today that he’s still in the race, banking on supporters looking past his pervy personal life.

“People who know me are still going to vote for me,” Weiner said, just before jumping into a car and motoring away.

Weiner, who at the start of his mayoral campaign said other instances of sexual high jinks might surface, sent snapshots of his penis to the woman and engaged in extremely raunchy talk last summer — long after he claimed to have been rehabilitated.

Some of his messages were enough to make a porn star blush.

WEINER CLAIMS 'PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME ARE STILL GOING TO VOTE FOR ME

“So I walk into a hotel room and you are at the end of the bed naked, except for some amazing f--k- me shoes, your legs are spread and your feet are flat on the ground,” wrote Weiner using both Carlos Danger and Dangr33.

“I slide my c--k in you slow at first, then harder my b---s are slapping your a--. With each thrust you squeal a little. I start to f--k you so hard your t-ts almost hit you in the face. You reach behind and spread your a--.”

Hours after the raunchy chats were posted, Weiner issued a statement confirming that some of the details “are true” and apologized.

He then held a press conference with his again-humiliated wife, Huma Abedin, standing awkwardly beside him.

When she took the podium, she said, “It took a lot of work and whole lot of therapy to get to a place where I could forgive Anthony . . . I love him. I’ve forgiven him. I believe in him.”

Among other developments yesterday:

* Despite Weiner’s running first or second in Democratic-primary polls, political consultant Bob Shrum said the latest sex scandal will doom his bid for City Hall.

* Comptroller candidate Eliot Spitzer — who resigned as governor in 2008 amid a prostitute scandal — will suffer “collateral damage’’ because Weiner’s sex antics will remind voters of Spitzer’s failings, political insiders said.

* The Web site Buzzfeed last night identified Weiner’s latest sexting partner as Sydney Leathers, “a progressive activist.” While Buzzfeed did not interview her, it produced photos that appeared to match the blurred pictures of Weiner’s sext partner posted on thedirty.com.

That latter site, which specializes in celebrity gossip and nightlife, is an unlikely source for the latest revelations.

“Anthony Weiner is up to his old tricks again,” a writer for thedirty.com said.

“I’ve been in contact with a young woman who wishes to remain Anonymous. She was lured by Anthony Weiner post-scandal via Facebook. They had a relationship for six months and she believed they were in love.

Anthony Weiner sent this full-frontal selfie to an online gal pal while hiding behind the name Carlos Danger, TheDirty.com reports.

“Anthony Weiner like a true sex predator promised Anonymous many things like a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago (a place they could meet up and have sex).

“The relationship consisted of Anthony Weiner and Anonymous sending sexually explicit pictures of each other and having sexual conversations via phone. The best part was Anthony used an alias this time thinking this would protect him.”

The site said Weiner used the pseudonym Carlos Danger when he would “e-mail pictures of his penis via Yahoo.”

“The part that’s most annoying is that I was 22 years old and in a bad place, but if anyone asked him he would say the same thing about himself, yet he’s an adult,” the woman told thedirty.com.

“This was a bad situation for me because I really admired him. Even post-scandal, I thought he was misunderstood. Until I got to know him. I thought I loved him. Pretty pathetic.”

The woman said that last August, Weiner offered to help get her a condo in Chicago.

At one point, Weiner — again using the handle Dangr33 — said, “I’m deeply flawed.”

The woman said the relationship fizzled out in November and contact virtually stopped — until April, when Weiner contacted her on Facebook after he re-emerged publicly to run for mayor.

In one chat using his real name, Weiner asks the woman, “Do me a solid. Can you hard delete all our chat here?”

“Yes I can,” Anonymous responds.

The woman told the Web site, “To be totally clear, I did not sleep with him or receive any funds from him.”

When asked last night about the pseudonym Carlos Danger, the former congressman played dumb.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Weiner told The New York Observer about the nickname.

At his press conference, Weiner wouldn’t get into the specifics of his virtual sex acts, other than to confirm that some of the postings did involve him.

“Some of this happened before my resignation. Some of this happened after,” Weiner said.

“While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. I’ve apologized to Huma and am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and for her forgiveness.

“I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption that this has caused. As my wife and I have said, we are focused on moving forward.”

After announcing his candidacy for mayor, Weiner warned that other online sex-exchanges with other women might surface.

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have. As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress ,” Weiner said in a statement.

The statement indicated that Weiner would press on, rather than abort his mayoral candidacy.

And when he says "I'm very sorry, " he really means "I'm very sorry I got caught."

Huma should be exceptionally ticked off. 2 years ago, Weiner was just sexting messages and photos.
In this round, Weiner promised her an apartment where the two could meet for ACTUAL sexual liasons, not just internet. One of the text messages says that quite clearly.

Plus he offered to get her a job at Politico. I wonder whether Politico was flying cover for Weiner before this broke.
Plus increased calls for Weiner's withdrawal as a candidate for mayor.

Not surprising: direct or indirect calls for Weiner to withdraw by the other mayor candidates.

Surprising: similar calls from the N Y Daily News, and N Y Times.

"Carlos Danger" would be a great RKMB alt.

Cue MEM claiming that the use of the alias "Carlos Danger" was actually Weiner's outreach to Hispanics. ;\)

I've heard previously that Hillary is a lesbian.

I used to work with an orthopedic surgeon who started his career in the airforce, and he told me that he knew a Marine who went on to be assigned to Air Force One in the Clinton years, who had said with certainty that Hillary is a lesbian...

Yeah. A friend of mine who worked in a law firm that had ties to the DNC said pretty much the same thing. A secret service agent made a similar disclosure to my dad during a fishing trip.

And the Huma rumors go back to at least 2007.

Again, not saying I believe Huma's a dyke. Just reporting that some do.

Quote:
The muslim sleeper agent rumor would seem to contradict the lesbian girl-toy scenario...

Well, as noted above, I'm not saying I believe it. However, she'd hardly be the first hard liner (of any religious faith) to be a secret homosexual (cue MEM bringing up Larry Craig and trying to derail the thread). ;\)

And what better way to assuage fears of radical Islamiscim (sp?) than marrying a Jew?

Weiner's withdrawal

Quote:
The muslim sleeper agent rumor would seem to contradict the lesbian girl-toy scenario...

Well, as noted above, I'm not saying I believe it. However, she'd hardly be the first hard liner (of any religious faith) to be a secret homosexual (cue MEM bringing up Larry Craig and trying to derail the thread). ;\)

And what better way to assuage fears of radical Islamiscim (sp?) than marrying a Jew?

I'd actually thought it very odd that Huma (a self-identified Muslim) would marry a jewish Anthony Weiner. If she was a non-practicing Muslim and more of a secularist despite coming from a muslim background, it would be more explainable.

And your alternate speculation that she could be pretending to be more secular or moderate than she truly is, to gain power to advance an islamic jihad. (the Koranic, "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)" that any deceit in the name of Jihad serves Allah, and all that. )

Or, y'know, maybe she's just a rug-muncher.

Weiner's withdrawal

Huh huh.

You guys are so vicious and catty!
Weiner’s sext partner says wife Huma Abedin is in it for power and fame: Anthony Weiner’s cyber mistress says he fakes it — with his wife. “It almost feels to me like it’s more of an arrangement, or a business relationship, than a marriage,” Sydney Leathers said of the perv pol and his humiliated spouse, Huma Abedin.

As we've discussed above, that all may be true.

That being said, how is a girl who is trying to make a name for herself as a politician's "other woman" any different?

In addition, I don't see why Leather's view of the matter carries any weight. She's hardly the first woman in history to have a married man tell her "my wife doesn't understand me" or "we're in a loveless marriage" in order to get some extracurricular nookie.

This article seems an indictment of her and Weiner more than Abedin.

You guys are so vicious and catty!

Hey, vicious is my word!

And really, there are plenty of people attacking Huma's self-serving conflict of interest and abuse of priveleges of her office as corrupt, if not outright treasonous, for it to be dismissed as "vicious and catty".

HUMA ABEDIN'S FAMILIAL TIES TO TERRORISM EXTEND BEYOND THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

HUMA ABEDIN-WEINER'S LONG LIST OF TIES TO RADICAL ISLAM AND MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

And most recently, Senator Grassley's investigations into Huma's conflict of interest, in her continuing to work part time in the U.S. State Department (under Frau Hitlery), while reaping huge consulting fees from private groups outside government, essentially selling out confidential government information that betrays her government position and inside secrets of the State Dept.

SENATOR GRASSLEY CALLS FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OF HUMA ABEDIN'S MONEY FROM CONSULTING

Quote:
by Josh Rogin
Jul 25, 2013

As her husband is raked over the coals for sexting, a senator is calling for an investigation into the consulting fees Abedin earned while working at the State Department. Josh Rogin reports.

Huma Abedin, the wife of New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, a.k.a. Carlos Danger, is facing an ongoing Senate investigation into the consulting fees she earned while also working as a State Department employee for then-secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has been investigating Abedin’s activities as a paid consultant while she was still working for Clinton toward the end of her tenure. In June 2012, Abedin changed her employment status at the State Department from being a full-time employee with the title of deputy chief of staff to being a “special government employee,” a type of contractor that allowed her to take on private clients in addition to her government job that included Hillary Clinton’s post–State Department transition team, the William J. Clinton Foundation, and Teneo Holdings, a firm run by Clinton confidant Doug Band.

Abedin’s change in employment status was exposed in a June article in Politico, which reported that Abedin and Weiner reported income of $490,000 in calendar year 2012, $360,000 of which represented a combination of both of their consulting incomes.

Grassley has been pressing the State Department and Abedin to answer a slew of questions over the arrangement ever since.

“It appears that Teneo may have been compensating Ms. Abedin for gathering information from government sources for the purpose of informing investment decisions of her clients—or in other words, political intelligence,” Grassley wrote in a June 13 letter. “This raises important questions about whether her dual role was adequately disclosed to government officials who may have provided her information without realizing that she was being paid by private investors to gather information.”

Today, Grassley released responses that the State Department and Abedin provided on July 17 to his inquiries.

The State Department confirmed that Abedin served as a “special government employee” from June 3, 2012, until February 1, 2013, which seems to violate the statutory limit of 130 days that a person is allowed to serve with that status. Abedin’s duties during that time included “advising and participating in planning for the secretary’s schedule and travel.”

In a letter from Abedin to the State Department dated July 5, Abedin said she chose to become a consultant so that she could spend more time in New York with her family following the birth of her son in December 2011.

Abedin also denied that there was any conflict of interest between her work with Teneo and her work at the State Department during her time a “special government employee.”

“I was not asked, nor did I undertake, any work on Teneo’s behalf before the department (and I should note that it is my understanding that Teneo does not conduct business with the Department of State),” she wrote. “I also was not asked, nor did I provide, insights about the department, my work with the secretary, or any government information to which I may have had access.”

Grassley was not satisfied by the State Department and Abedin’s responses. Thursday he pledged in a statement to continue to look into the arrangement, demanded more thorough answers, and said that the use of “special government employees” needed a full review.

“The purpose of my inquiry is to shed light on whether the program is being used as intended, not just by Ms. Abedin, but more broadly, as well. The State Department and Ms. Abedin should be willing to show the documents involved in administering the program to demonstrate good stewardship of tax dollars and the public interest,” he said. “So far, the State Department and Ms. Abedin haven’t provided a single document that I requested. Putting up a stone wall raises a lot more questions about how the program is being used than it answers. I intend to pursue more complete answers to my questions.”

Would the Clintons be so sneaky as to talk Weiner into running, make sure a pretty liberal activist exposes new tweets to embarrass him and Huma and then use Huma's status as a "wronged woman" for sympathy, thereby innoculating her against possible conflict of interest as a consult?

Probably not. Of course that is more or less how Hillary got herself a Senate seat.
Weiner's campaign chief reportedly quits as scandal grows

• Anthony Weiner’s already limp mayoral campaign suffered another huge blow yesterday, when his campaign manager reportedly abandoned the sinking ship.

Danny Kedem quit as Weiner’s campaign point man following a disastrous week on the trail, the New York Times reported this morning.

With Kedem out of the already shrunken ...staff, the longshot City Hall bid appeared to be floundering.

A campaign spokeswoman would not confirm or deny the report.

Weiner stood firm despite his travails yesterday, spending much of the day in his apartment shooting a campaign ad.

Would the Clintons be so sneaky as to talk Weiner into running, make sure a pretty liberal activist exposes new tweets to embarrass him and Huma and then use Huma's status as a "wronged woman" for sympathy, thereby innoculating her against possible conflict of interest as a consult?

Probably not. Of course that is more or less how Hillary got herself a Senate seat.

Clinton has proven herself many times over and if she only got things out of sympathy your party wouldn't be worried about her so much. She'll make a wonderful President if she decides to run again.

Clinton has proven herself many times over and if she only got things out of sympathy your party wouldn't be worried about her so much. She'll make a wonderful President if she decides to run again.

I live in NY. You don't. I got to see the first hand coverage (live debates, etc.) of her initial Senate run. A lot of things one would think would have gotten more in a Senatorial race would either downplayed or ignored because of a certain post-Monica sympathy towards Hillary.

Student of Saul Alinsky. Wrote her thesis on Saul Alinsky.

Lifetime far-Left radical.

Her negligence and treason in Benghazi. A year later, still no explanation, and Hitlery's continued evading of the truth.

As secretary of state, oversaw the collapse of U.S. influence in the Middle East, and assisted Obama in betraying our allies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Czech Republic, Poland and Israel.

Looking the other way regarding scandals among her own state dept. staff.

There's plenty more, but really, what else needs to be said? Except that if the Obama/DNC-subservient media were doing their jobs, her career would already be over.

So the usual accusations from the far right. I think that's another plus for Clinton, she's has had decades of dealling with that and has still managed to cross the aisle and work with the other party.

Funny. But, they clearly never watched the show. Everyone knows Butthead sat on the viewers left and Beavis was on the viewers right. Duh!
This alone should disqualify Hillary Clinton from any further office.

Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Over Benghazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriU_cPU9Vk

And especially:

Clinton on talking points "What differnce at this point does it make?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4

For all her posturing about "What difference does it make..." and posturing about the greater priority of making sure it never happens again, she did absolutely nothing to PREVENT it happening again, she personally obstructed investigation, repeatedly fronted a false Benghazi narrative, to this day --a year later-- has made no arrests or reprisals, and just tried to sweep the corpses of some of America's finest (who had the courage to act and save lives when she would not) under a rug, in the pursuit of her own self-interest.

So the usual accusations from the far right. I think that's another plus for Clinton, she's has had decades of dealling with that and has still managed to cross the aisle and work with the other party.

The undisputed facts are not "the usual accusations of the far right", they are simply the facts.
Weiner goes limp: falls to fourth in new mayoral poll
I'm amazed Weiner has only fallen to fourth place, and still retains 16%.

But then again, 11 or 12% of the population thinks Elvis is still alive...

WEINER APPEARS TO HAVE SEXTED HIMSELF OUT OF THE N.Y. MAYOR RACE

Although I like your headline better, G-man.
Is it too late for Weiner to straighten himself out?
Why am I not surprised that a thread with "Weiner" in the subject line has gotten so much attention from WB and G-man?
Why am I not surprised that a thread with "Weiner" in the subject line has gotten so much attention from WB and G-man?

Yeah. So much attention, from just me, G-man... and every news channel and late-night comedian in America.

Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Is it too late for Weiner to straighten himself out?

Predictably, Weiner finished badly in the NY mayor primary.

ANTHONY WEINER CAPS FAILED COMEBACK WITH OBSCENE GESTURE

God forbid Weiner should finish with the slightest shred of class or dignity.

To borrow from a Washington Times headline, the Wiener continues to wither.

I just wonder who this 5% is who still supported for the guy, after everything he's done.
Hillary to Huma: Dump Weiner or you’re out

Poor Huma:

;\)
I'm just waiting for Weiner's Shane Vendrell moment.

Good God:

Originally Posted By: NY Post article

While Clinton-backers push her toward a 2016 presidential run, Hillary says she’s enjoying her version of kicking back, and running the Clinton family’s foundation with Bill and Chelsea.

“We get to be at home together a lot more now than we used to in the last few years,” Clinton told New York’s Joe Hagan, in her first extensive interview since leaving the State Department post. “We have a great time; we laugh at our dogs; we watch stupid movies; we take long walks; we go for a swim. You know, just ordinary, everyday pleasures.”

“It feels great,” she said, “because I have been on this high wire for twenty years, and I was really yearning to just have more control over my time and my life, spend a lot of that time with my family and my friends, do things that I find relaxing and enjoyable, and return to the work that I had done for most of my life.”

Does anyone really buy this?
The fact that the article opens with Hillary insisting that Huma dump Carlos Danger or leave the island makes clear that she plans a presidential bid.

She's just trying to stay below radar as long as possible, because the longer she waits to announce her 2016 run, the longer she is safe from political attacks that can bring down her candidacy.
A British press piece on Gennifer Flowers, mentioning Bill Clinton, Hillary, The Weiner and wife Huma:

On the Clintons' lying nature (BOTH of them) :

Quote:
On 23 January 1992 tabloid, The Star named Gennifer as Clinton’s mistress. Three days later he and wife Hillary appeared on 60 minutes, side by side, flat denying the claim.

Six years later Clinton admitted to having sexual relations with Gennifer ‘one time’ in 1977 in his deposition to lawyers representing former Arkansas State employee Paula Jones in her sexual harassment lawsuit against him.

On her affair of many years with Bill Clinton, and her new venture as a sex advice columnist:

Quote:
Demonstrating something of the playfulness that saw her snare the then Governor of Arkansas she said: ‘I’m going to have to thank Bill for some of the advice I’m going to be giving.

'It will be based on experiences I had with him.

Gennifer in 1996: No longer in Clinton's bed but still in the spotlight in 1996

She added: 'I wish he would write to me.

'He could do it. People don't have to send their name.

'Really he taught me a lot.'

Clinton, now 67, also shared a lot of intimacies regarding his marriage to Hillary.

They left Gennifer in no doubt that the union is far from 'traditional.'

She said: ‘What they have is very strong.

'It obviously worked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.'

I think Bill will be hitting that again!
The runway lights are showing the way, and the radio tower is guiding him in.

And Hillary and Huma's carpet-munching tendencies...

Quote:
When rumours surfaced recently of an affair between Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.

The rumours concerning Huma, wife of disgraced former Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, 49, emerged as she stood by her husband in the wake of his recent 'sexting' scandal.

Revelations that he had sent intimate pictures of himself and steamy messages to 23-year-old Sydney Leathers - a girl he had only ever 'met' online - finally did [in] his New York Mayoral campaign last week.

Just the Weiner being the Weiner.
But the mainstream media in the U.S. doesn't want to touch the Huma/Hillary relationship story, and potentially hurt her campaign.

Even as they are eager and going 24/7 all-Christie-scandal-all-the- time, with no direct link proven to Christie himself.

One might think, y'know, they were propping up Hillary (despite evidence they selectively omit) and tearing down Christie (without evidence).
But hey, what am I thinking, there's no history of that, IS there?

The nudie pics of Gennifer Flowers with the article are just the icing on the cake. At the time the story broke, Flowers was as beautiful a woman as you could imagine. It's not hard to see where Bill (who was banging every girl in sight anyway) was tempted and took the bait.

Huma Abedin announced she will divorce Anthony Weiner over his latest online sexting.

Gee, who saw that one coming?
coming. heh.

Weiner is now alone with his weiner.

Even when it's over, it's not over:

WEINER MAY WRITE TELL-ALL BOOK ABOUT HOUMA AND THE CLINTONS, IF DIVORCE SETTLEMENT DOESN'T GO HIS WAY

Quote:
Sources with ties to Hillary Clinton’s campaign are concerned that Twitter enthusiast and former Congressman Anthony Weiner might write a book about his intimate involvement with the Clintons, whom he has known for years.

“One of the things they’re deeply worried about is that Weiner has no income and is not employable,” says a source who has worked with the campaign. “He has one thing — a book.”

Weiner and his long-suffering wife Huma Abedin — a chief aid to Hillary Clinton — separated last week after the former Congressman was caught up in yet another sexting scandal. This one involved a flirtatious photo Weiner sent to a woman he hadn’t met in which his infant son is resting just inches from his crotch. In the aftermath of that debacle, NY1 announced that they had placed Weiner on “indefinite leave” from his gig as a political commentator on the cable news network. This paper also decided against running columns penned by Weiner after learning of the illicit tweets.

According to our insider, who’s worked with several major political candidates, Weiner’s insight into the campaign would be a big selling point for any publishing house.

“He has a point of view no one has,” says our source. “It's a close intimate look into Hillary’s personal life. It could be a million dollar advance. If he doesn’t get what he needs from this divorce, who knows?”

Our source says that any potential book deal would come too late to effect the November election, but could be a big distraction should Clinton be elected president and bring Abedin to Washington D.C., which she’d almost certainly do.

“It’d be especially bad if Hillary wins and is in the White House when this comes out,” we’re told. “It would be very embarrassing for Huma.”

However, Weiner told us by email on Friday that any buzz about him penning a tell-all is a work of fiction.

“Zero truth to this,” he said.

A Clinton campaign spokesman said "We won't comment on unsubstantiated rumors and gossip."

"Zero truth to this", says Weiner. Until he actually does it.

He has such an outstanding record with telling the truth. (i.e., only telling it when someone is about to release a cache of incriminating penis photos of him, that proves the lie of what he is fronting.)
They shouldn't be worrying about his ability to land a new job. He can be a pornstar. He's already got his pornstar name.
That won't work either, because as I cited earlier regarding The Weiner's former chat buddy Ginger Lee, even pornstars are disgusted by Weiner's behavior!

( Warning: image not safe for work: )

Warning, Spoiler:

Maybe he could be a spokesperson for Twitter, Snapchat, or Tinder. I can picture his ads for Tinder : "Finally a site so focused on getting right down to sex, even I'm accepted and not found disgusting!"

Whoa, hey, dude. How about a spoiler tag? Some of us don't expect the dirty stuff outside the women's forum.
Oopsie.

As explicit as EVERYTHING is related to this story, I thought it didn't matter.
But I bow to your wisdom and made the correction to the above image in question.

And since Weiner is back in the news, and you took the time to start another topic on the subject:

Weiner gets schlonged: Will plead guilty to sexting minor

As G-man posted, the Weiner has been released.

Prospects for 2020:

[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]

(Something pointing out you're hypocritically fantasizing about gay shit.)

Or more accurately, just a funny meme.
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I have no shame and jack it to various and sundry things that I regularly complain about being immoral.

Originally Posted by Iggy
I have a miserable life, so I come on RKMB and harass WB for 12 years and counting now, because of some creepy pathological obsession I have with him.
© RKMBs