RKMBs
Posted By: Prometheus Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 12:48 AM
 Quote:

Sarah Palin snub by Margaret Thatcher aides infuriates US rightwing

• A firestorm on the US right has erupted after the Guardian reported that Sarah Palin will be denied a meeting with Lady Thatcher on the grounds that it would be "belittling" for her to meet the darling of the Tea Party movement.

Rush Limbaugh, the conservative radio host, devoted the opening section of his radio show to denouncing the "preposterous" Guardian report, as Palin supporters accused Thatcher's circle of disgracing the former prime minister.

The US conservative right reacted furiously after the Guardian reported that Thatcher's aides had decided it would be inappropriate for her to meet Palin, who is planning to visit London next month en route to Sudan. Palin has been touring US historical sites (an excursion that saw her slip up this week on the subject of Paul Revere, the American patriot who made a famous "midnight ride" to warn of approaching British forces).

One Thatcher ally told the Guardian: "Lady Thatcher will not be seeing Sarah Palin. That would be belittling for Margaret. Sarah Palin is nuts."

The former prime minister's friends say she will show the level she punches at when she marks the centenary of the birth of Ronald Reagan by attending the unveiling of a statue of the late president outside the US embassy in Grosvenor Square on independence day, 4 July. The Thatcher ally added: "Margaret is focusing on Ronald Reagan and will attend the unveiling of the statue. That is her level."

The response from the US right was swift. Limbaugh opened his show on Wednesday with a lengthy denunciation of the Guardian after the New York Daily News and a host of US publications picked up on the comments.

"There's a story out there today, and it's an illustration of how things happen, how things are said and reported," Limbaugh told his listeners. "This is preposterous, and I have personal knowledge of this."

Limbaugh said he knew Thatcher well and embarked on a lengthy description of how he had driven her round a Florida golf course on a golf cart. "I have been with her in social and professional settings as well. It's obvious that her health is not today what it was, but back in the day, Margaret Thatcher would in no way allow an aide to refer to anybody, Sarah Palin notwithstanding, as 'nuts'."

La Donna Hale Curzon, the host of Sarah Palin Radio, accused the Thatcher circle of disgracing the former prime minister. "Margaret Thatcher would never call a fellow Conservative, let alone Gov Palin 'nuts'," Hale Curzon tweeted. "Thatcher's handlers have disgraced the Iron Lady."

The ally who criticised Palin said the Thatcher circle would not change their minds despite the backlash. "Margaret will not be meeting Sarah Palin. If necessary we will make sure that Margaret has an off day when Palin is in London."

Critics of Palin revelled in the backlash against Thatcher's circle, whose dismissive views of Palin undermine her claim that she is the victim of a witch-hunt by left-leaning mainstream media. Palin regards Thatcher as one of her heroines.

Andrew Sullivan, of The Dish blog, which chronicles Palin's weaknesses, wrote : "As usual, the tired old bigoted comedian Rush Limbaugh took offence that anyone could call Sarah Palin 'nuts,' even though she is quite obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic, and her grip on reality is, shall we say, tenuous. And as usual, Limbaugh blamed it on the left, ie the Guardian's Wintour/Watt blog.

"What he doesn't understand is that Palin's nutsiness is not a partisan matter in Britain, or anywhere else in the world. It is an obvious truth marveled at by all. Palin's emergence as a serious figure in American politics has made the country a laughing stock across the world. The idea that a stateswoman like Thatcher, in advanced dementia, would be used by such a crackpot is simply unseemly."

\:lol\: Go Thatcher! Remind those Extremist freaks what true Conservatives like Ronald Reagan stand for. Palin is becoming the Bin Laden of the Tea Party: The head nutjob that fools the ignorant and weak-willed into servitude. \:lol\:

Also, I love how Rush attempts a side-step between his rock (patriotic to the Reagan Era and, thus, Thatcher's support by fellow Reagan-followers) and hard-place (being forced to criticize because someone spoke out honestly about Fraulein Palin). Guess that's why they pay him the big bucks... ;\)
Posted By: rex Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 12:52 AM
I thought all the left wing hate was focused on Herman Cain now?
Posted By: iggy Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 12:57 AM
\:lol\:

Honestly, I'd probably tap Palin once just to say I did. Other than that, her only real uses are as a fundraising apparatus for the crazies and as a butt for jokes by everyone else.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 1:35 AM
 Quote:
Palin has been touring US historical sites (an excursion that saw her slip up this week on the subject of Paul Revere, the American patriot who made a famous "midnight ride" to warn of approaching British forces).

Apparently, guardian didn't get the memo. Turned out she was right.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 2:00 AM
Dang it,Pro! Stop supporting lies!!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 2:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: iggy

Honestly, I'd probably tap Palin once just to say I did. Other than that, her only real uses are as a fundraising apparatus for the crazies and as a butt for jokes by everyone else.

Oh, never once did I say I wouldn't fuck her. But, then, that's all she seems useful for, anyway. With a voice like that, who wouldn't want a cock in her throat as much as possible?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 2:20 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex

I Googled that name, to find out who you were talking about. For some reason, I always thought that guy was a commentator for CNN.

Anyway, I don't keep up with back-and-forth stuff much. What's Cain done or the Left done for them to tie up? I'm asking honestly, because I don't get your reference...
Posted By: rex Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 2:37 AM
Cain is a black republican. That means all liberal hive minders must hate him. He's also the most sane person running is 2012.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-10 2:46 AM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: rex

I Googled that name, to find out who you were talking about. For some reason, I always thought that guy was a commentator for CNN.

Anyway, I don't keep up with back-and-forth stuff much. What's Cain done or the Left done for them to tie up? I'm asking honestly, because I don't get your reference...

Asking Rex to clarify something?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-13 2:48 AM
I'm just glad bsams isn't here to see this.

He would be very
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 2:33 AM
did somebody cry my name?

The Daily Show
Tags: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

Posted By: Prometheus Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 2:51 AM
\:lol\: \:lol\:
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 4:24 AM
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 5:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: Irwin Schwab
i like John Stewarts since he defended my woman and stuff!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 5:31 AM
Anonymous 06/14/11 10:28 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Sarah Palin is Nuts

Still got him hooked...
Posted By: Pariah Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 6:19 AM
I refuse to click on any video that involves Jon Stewart. But Since it has apparently turned JLA into an irrational wreck, then I'm sure it's gold despite Stewart's involvement.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-15 6:24 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
I refuse to click on any video that involves Jon Stewart. But Since bsams likes it, I do too. I am the 3rd G-shill.
Posted By: the G-man Palin Right Again - 2011-06-16 8:53 PM
Oops. The UK Telegraph is now reporting that Margaret Thatcher did not ‘snub’ Palin.

Sorry, Pro. Sorry, JLA.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Palin Right Again - 2011-06-16 9:32 PM
I never claimed that Thatcher did snub her, so you have nothing to be sorry for.

Except for being a shill boy, but we've went over that in the past.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Palin Right Again - 2011-06-16 10:02 PM
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
I never claimed that Thatcher did snub her..

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA earlier in the thread
I'm just glad bsams isn't here to see this.

He would be very
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-16 10:59 PM
 Originally Posted By: iggy

Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2011-06-16 11:00 PM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Oh, never once did I say I wouldn't fuck her. But, then, that's all she seems useful for, anyway. With a voice like that, who wouldn't want a cock in her throat as much as possible?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Palin Right Again - 2011-06-16 11:39 PM
Yeah, that's what you were referring to. Everybody believes that.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-16 11:54 PM
G-shill posting on behalf of "everybody".

Wow. Another pathetic attempt at rallying the other tards to come to the rescue.

It's really sad.

\:\(
Posted By: the G-man Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 12:04 AM

I just remembered that calling conservatives (or people you believe to be conservative) variations on "tards" started with, of all people, whomod.

You really have become him, haven't you?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 1:24 AM
whomod did it first?

Wow.

It's also nice to know that he was the first person in the history of the Internets to use a "variation" () of the word "retard".

Poor G-shill.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 1:26 AM
the G-man Moderator Lawyers Guns & Money
15000+ posts 06/16/11 06:25 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: G-shill stomped Again

Hooked.
Posted By: the G-man Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 1:26 AM
 Quote:
whomod said:
"1)***Mr.JLA***
2)Dave TWB
3)Pariah
4)The G-Man

Everyone else there falls in between the 2 poles.

Rob tries to keep it cool so I respect that. Still, I don't think he's all that removed from the latter list though.

You're welcome."

G-shill ...rallying the other tards

Seriously. Did he guesses your password or what?
Posted By: Pariah Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 4:21 AM

Wow. Another pathetic attempt at rallying the other tards to come to the rescue.

It's really sad.

Rather sorry attempt at a denial on your part
Posted By: the G-man Re: Palin Right Again - 2011-06-17 5:02 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Oops. The UK Telegraph is now reporting that Margaret Thatcher did not ‘snub’ Palin.

Sorry, Pro. Sorry, JLA.

Just to remind everyone what JLA is so upset about.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 5:59 AM
No reason to be sorry for me, man. Politicians can play all the games they want. I believe, however, that the title of my thread says exactly what the point is. And trust me brother, THAT hasn't changed at all... \:lol\: ;\)
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 6:08 AM

It's really sad.

Rather sorry attempt at a denial on your part

G-shill begs for help, and Pariah obliges.

You really didn't have to quote the part where I pointed it out, but thanks for saving me the trouble!

\:lol\: x a brillion
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: JLA Wins Again - 2011-06-17 6:09 AM
If I repeat myself enough, maybe even I'll believe it.
Posted By: Pariah Re: JLA Wins Again - 2011-06-17 9:23 AM
It's fun watching JLA and Prometheus backpedal.

But also very sad. \:\(
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 9:27 AM

It's really sad.

out of curiosity, who exactly falls under the heading of 'the other tards'? just wondering.
Posted By: Pariah Re: G-shill stomped Again - 2011-06-17 9:42 AM
Whoever disagrees with the SEIU.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Palin Right Again - 2011-06-17 3:35 PM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

It's really sad.

out of curiosity, who exactly falls under the heading of 'the other tards'? just wondering.

Ironically enough it's identical to whomod's tard list, except JLA put BSAMS where he himself used to be.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: JLA Wins Again - 2011-06-17 4:14 PM
Wonder Boy is my bud. He's the most extreme one here, but at least he's genuine, and doesn't parrot the Republican line like you and the other shills do out of boredom, trolling, or a sense of obligation.

You're batting .000 again G-shill. Even if by some miracle you managed to get something correct, you would still be far off from approaching the Mendoza line.

Pariah sees you as a kindred spirit, I see.
Posted By: Pariah Re: JLA Wins Again - 2011-06-18 7:21 AM
Wonder Boy is my bud. He's the most extreme one here, but at least he's genuine, and doesn't parrot the Republican line like you and the other shills do out of boredom, trolling, or a sense of obligation.

Similar to how you feel obligated to throw a tantrum at anyone who doesn't fall into line with unions.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: JLA Wins Again - 2011-06-18 6:20 PM
Similar to how I feel obligated to throw a tantrum at anyone who posts that Sony fucked up big time.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2014-10-01 11:13 PM

Sorry, Pro. Sorry, JLA.

Wow. Pro humiliated with the true facts.... again.

And despite multiple rounds here with G-man, he just couldn't admit it.

Quote:
whomod said:

"1)***Mr.JLA***
2)Dave TWB
3)Pariah
4)The G-Man

Everyone else there falls in between the 2 poles.

Rob tries to keep it cool so I respect that. Still, I don't think he's all that removed from the latter list though.

You're welcome."

I recall when BSAMS posted a link to this topic on the Grasssyknoll forum.

At the exact time Whomod wrote this, he was exchanging friendly PM's with me here on RKMB. There's a topic where we were all discussing the JFK assassination, And I mentioned a PBS episode of Nova titled "Who killed Kennedy?" that went into the forensic evidence and showed that it was scientifically possible for Oswald to have done the assassination.
Whomod was all excited and asked me to make him a copy and mail it to him, which I did, he PM'd me his address, and it cost me almost nothing. I thought this was a point where, as with many liberals on RKMB (such as Chant, Beardguy, Penwing and Darknight613) we could disagree politically but still be friendly.
When I saw this "list of fucktards" (from the exact time he was PM-ing me for favors!), I saw Whomod for the two-faced backstabbing weasel he is. I think he and Pro are of the same breed. Spiteful beyond belief, and completely lacking an ounce of integrity.

Posted By: the G-man Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2014-10-02 12:04 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I recall when BSAMS posted a link to this topic on the Grasssyknoll forum.

At the exact time Whomod wrote this, he was exchanging friendly PM's with me here on RKMB. There's a topic where we were all discussing the JFK assassination, And I mentioned a PBS episode of Nova titled "Who killed Kennedy?" that went into the forensic evidence and showed that it was scientifically possible for Oswald to have done the assassination.
Whomod was all excited and asked me to make him a copy and mail it to him, which I did, he PM'd me his address, and it cost me almost nothing. I thought this was a point where, as with many liberals on RKMB (such as Chant, Beardguy, Penwing and Darknight613) we could disagree politically but still be friendly.
When I saw this "list of fucktards" (from the exact time he was PM-ing me for favors!), I saw Whomod for the two-faced backstabbing weasel he is. I think he and Pro are of the same breed. Spiteful beyond belief, and completely lacking an ounce of integrity.

WB, I gotta ask: what's with digging up a three-year old dead thread to complain about two posters who have been gone nearly as long (or longer in the case of whomod)? You've been doing stuff like this a lot lately and, to be honest, I don't understand why. It'd be one thing if there was some new development on the topic but just to bitch about long-gone board members seems kind of bizarre.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2014-10-02 12:17 AM

Well, I'm not the first person to bump an old topic.
No one else has made a Whomod reference in the last 5 years?
And honestly, I missed this one the first time around. So when I read it, I added my two cents.
I found it in an RKMB search for topics related to the mortgage crisis, and though unrelated, some word in this topic made it appear in the search list.

The thing with Whomod was a defining moment for me in changing how I thought of Whomod. And who's to say that the two of them, and others, aren't still lurking here?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sarah Palin is Nuts - 2014-10-04 6:40 AM
dave, do you find it makes you feel better or worse when you share this stuff with us?
© RKMBs