RKMBs

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillary Clinton

Quote:
The Secret Service said Wednesday that officers "intercepted" two suspicious packages identified as "potential explosive devices" sent to former President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, as reports of other potential threats against political and media targets led to evacuations in a rapidly evolving security scare.

Local reports said the Florida building housing the office of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former Democratic Party chairwoman, was evacuated amid reports of a possible suspicious package. Police in the area seemed to confirm the incident in a Twitter alert:

CNN employees said Wednesday that they were evacuated as well from their New York office, after reports of a suspicious package at the Time Warner Center. CNN said the package with a suspicious device was addressed to ex-CIA director John Brennan (who is an analyst for NBC).

This comes after an explosive device was found days earlier in the mailbox of liberal billionaire George Soros, though it's unclear if the incidents are related.
As teams across the country investigate, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, in a written statement, condemned what she described as the "attempted violent attacks" against the Clintons and Obama.

“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures. These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards,” she said, joined by President Trump and Vice President Pence, who at a separate event said those responsible will be "brought to justice."

The news of the packages to Clinton and Obama unfolded quickly Wednesday morning. It first emerged that the FBI was investigating one suspicious package found by the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York. But in a statement, the Secret Service said after that package addressed to Hillary Clinton was caught late Tuesday, a second package addressed to Obama "was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, DC" on Wednesday morning.

"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them," the Secret Service said in its statement.

The Secret Service said it has launched a "full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

Sources told Fox News that former President Clinton was at home in Chappaqua when the suspicious package was found, but that it was screened in Westchester County--not at the Clinton residence. A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton told Fox News that the former secretary of state has been in Florida for the last several days.

Top congressional leaders and White House officials joined Sanders in condemning the attacks.

“I stand with all Americans in condemning today’s attempted acts of domestic terrorism. As we continue to learn more, Americans are united in gratitude for the first responders — the Secret Service, the Postal Service, and other law enforcement — who protect our leaders and public figures from such unconscionable acts,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said.

In New York, the New Castle Police Department and the Westchester County Police are assisting in their investigation into the first suspicious package.
“The matter is currently under federal investigation,” a spokesman for the New Castle Police Department said in a statement to Fox News.

The FBI's New York Field Office tweeted Wednesday morning that they are "aware" of a "suspicious package found in the vicinity of the Clinton residence," stating the investigation is ongoing.

According to The New York Times, an explosive device was found by a technician who screens mail for the Clintons.
On Monday, an explosive device also was found in the mailbox at the Bedford, New York, home of George Soros.
The Times reported that the device found by the Clintons' home was similar to the one found at Soros’ home.

Chappaqua is approximately 20 minutes from Bedford. Both towns are about one hour outside of New York City.

The Wasserman-Schultz one was within the last hour.

Occurring just 13 days before the election, and a day after a package-bomb was delivered to George Soros' residence, I see this as politically calculated.

Virtually no facts are known at this point, but I offer a speculation: None of these bombs went off or actually injured anyone. I find it suspect that not one of these many bombs was successful. They seem more targeted as a threat or to draw media attention than to actually do any damage.

Consider: With 1) the Kavanaugh smear that backfired on the Democrats 2) the Project Veritas exposures of 4 Democrats (so far) that are consistently exposing the entire Democrat party as liars deceiving their voters, and 3) the "caravan" horde of 7,000 or so Soros-funded refuges coming up through Mexico to crash the U.S. border.
Combined effect of these scandals, the Democrats are dropping like a stone in the polls. Even the likes of Michael Moore and Bernie Sanders are saying the "blue wave" so long touted for the mid-term election, is gone, and at best reduced to a trickle.

I could also add:
4) the extreme uncivility and violence of the Democrat/Left, including in the last week the destruction of two Republican campaign offices and (as Breitbart tabulated) 613 acts of violence against Republicans in recent months. Very one-sided political violence.

And now, all of a sudden, a flurry of pipe-bombs mailed to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, CNN, and now Wasserman-Schultz. The first orchestrated POTENTIAL (not actual) violence against Democrats. 13 days before the election.
Maybe it's right-wingers mailing the bombs.
Or maybe the same party that is attcking or silently endorsing Democrat violence and intimidation, is mailing bombs as a false-flag operation, to confuse voters and make it look like the violence is now coming from both sides, or even draw sympathy for Democrats as victims of bombs mailed (none of which actually went off), in the final days before the election.

I'd also point out that the Weather Underground (the leftist terror group of William Ayers, Obama's mentor) blew up half its leadership while they were making bombs in their apartment. Bombs are volatile things, and I find it suspect that not only was no Democrat targeted by these bombs actually killed, but none of the bombs, not one, even went off.

Maybe the culpits will be quickly found, and maybe my speculation is completely off-base.
Or maybe, like the Anthrax mailed after 9-11-2001, the senders will never be found. I don't see what right-wingers have to gain from this, I find both the timing and the complete lack of success of the bombers highly suspect.

Originally Posted By: from the article

reports of a suspicious package at the Time Warner Center. CNN said the package with a suspicious device was addressed to ex-CIA director John Brennan (who is an analyst for NBC).

I had to laugh at this one.

By "analyst" they mean takes personal shots nightly at Donald Trump.

I looked up Wasserman-Schultz's office. I was just watching on Fox they have a bomb squad in her Aventura office. It's east of I-95 and south of Pembroke Road. To my knowledge, hers at present is the only office targeted outside the New York area.

Here's a list of U.S. congressional districts in Florida, including Schultz's (district 23)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida%27s_congressional_districts

Her district is a chunk of the Fort Lauderdale area. And she has two offices, one by Sawgrass Mall, and one in Aventura.

I hate it that she was targeted. It makes one of the most vile and corrupt politicians look sympathetic to voters in her district. But then, I don't think it's a real threat or that she was ever in danger. But it gives her good PR, right before an election.
If it was actually conservatives who targeted her, they are the dumbest conservatives on the planet.

Hate makes people do some crazy evil things. I pretty much stopped reading comments to even news articles because of the nastiness. Looking at your fellow countrymen and seeing enemies, well this is where it can take you.

The package sent to Wasserman-Schultz actually wasn't. Wasserman-Schultz was listed as the return address on all the bomb-packages sent.

So one of the packages was addressed to Eric Holder. And when USPS couldn't send it to Holder, they sent it to the return address, which was Wasserman-Schultz's office.

I frankly wonder if any one of these was even a working bomb, or if they were essentially props that could never explode and hurt anyone. I guess we'll eventually find out, once investigators give us the facts.

And by the way, so much for Trump's call for civility this afternoon:

PELOSI AND SCHUMER CLAIM TRUMP'S WORDS RING HOLLOW AS HE CALLS FOR UNITY

I watched as much CNN as I could stomach this afternoon and they were spitting venom in Trump's direction in almost every sentence. They seem to have forgotten the "form a crowd, get in their faces" rhetoric of Maxine Water, Corey Booker, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and every other major player in the DNC.

Yeah I heard about Trump's remarks at a rally tonight. He actually is using this to attack the press. Miss having a real president.
An email from the Trump campaign after CNN had to evacuate from today's terrorist attack...
Here’s what CNN said. What do you say?

“It felt like we weren’t in America anymore…” That’s what CNN said about being at a Trump rally in Florida… I have some breaking news for CNN… That is the real America that exists outside of the liberal bubble.

That’s what CNN said about being at a Trump rally in Florida…

I have some breaking news for CNN… That is the real America that exists outside of the liberal bubble.

It’s time for us to give the media another wake-up call from the American people.
 Quote:
Miss having a real president.

Yeah, hard to believe it's been nearly ten years since Bush left office.
I didn't like him but I would agree he was a real President. Guess we disagree on Obama. (Shocker)
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:
Miss having a real president.

Yeah, hard to believe it's been nearly ten years since Bush left office.

\:lol\:

Bush did a lot I didn't like and was too much of an open borders globalist. But he was right in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even when it cost him in the polls, he didn't give up until the troop surge succeeded in 2008-2009.

And then M E M's "real president", the Cultural Marxist radical transformer, insanely withdrew all troops in December 2011 from Iraq, including U.S. intelligence eyes and ears on the ground. Throwing awaay the victory that thousands of U.S. soldiers were injured and died for. And by doing so, Obama caused the breakdown of the Sunni/Shia coalition government, caused the Shia to do a power grab in the vaccuum, completely alienating all the Sunnis in Iraq, and opening the door for ISIS to take half of Iraaq and metastacize to 40 other countries. Wow, I guess that's a real president!

Not to mention never achieving 2% growth any year of his presidency.
And adding $10 trillion to the federal debt, more debt than all previous presidents combined.

That's not a "real president", that's collossal failure. Unless you're a cultural marxist who is rooting for the destruction of America.

I find it hilarious how the Democrats like Schumer and Pelosi and the propagandists at CNN are alleging the bomb-mailings were caused by Trump's "hate rhetoric".

1) Trump's rhetoric is always in response to rhetoric coming from the Democrats or the liberal media. He doesn't fire th first shot, he just responds. And in CNN's case, points out their distorted coverage and selective omission.

2) Trump just responds with words. It is Democrats who have initiated over 600 attacks (as counted by Breitbart) on Republicans, and are completely intolerant of anyone who supports or works for Trump, and will "get in their face, create a crowd, make them know they are not welcome", ban them from restaurants, intimidate them, violently attack them. Trump's supporters simply express their opinion and let their Democrat opponents go about their lives. Democrats try to shout down, intimidate, attack, get fired, or otherwise personally destroy their pro-Trump opposition.

REALITY CHECK: Which is the party of hate and violence?

Today it was revealed that so far 10 mail-bombs have been discovered, including 2 to Joseph Biden. I was rather astonished that the former vice president no longer warrants secret service protection.

In several cases, the bombs were not even complete and able to explode. Essentially props, rather than actual bombs. Several FBI agents I've seen who work specifically in bomb cases have said it's highly unusual that you have 10 bombs, and none of them went off. And that it looks as iof they were intended to be discovered, and to get media attention, not to actually harm.

Which fits into my above theory.
Everything is going in the Republicans' direction, it doesn't fit a logical pattern that "right wingers" or Trump supporters would do something like this that would benefit the Democrats.

On Trish Regan's show tonight, she had a historian on, who pointed out what CNN and MSNBC were sayng after the Hodgekinson baseball game shooting. They basically said "Maybe what Republicans are doing invited this to happen."

Now that these bombs are appearing (which again looks to me like a staged event or a false flag operation, and not a real bombing attempt), CNN and MSNBC are once again blaming the "coarse rhetoric" of Donald Trump.

Let me flip it aroundand say that maybe what the Democrats are doing invited this to happen!

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

It seems to me that all the coarseness is coming from theDemocrat side, all the absolute intolerance and aggression toward any Republican dissent. And the Republicans are simply not being intimidated.
Just read some comments in any story about Clinton or Soras for example and it's pretty obvious they're are plenty of crazy and stupid right wingers capable of doing something like that. And who's vote would this change? People voting because Trump is a pile of garbage were already set to cast their votes already.

It wasn't even a surprise to see Trump go from a call for unity to blaming the media for it. CNN gets a pipe bomb and than also the blame from the piece of shit.
Our side limits themselves to exposing Obama, the Clintons, and Soros are ACTUALLY DOING. And giving voters that knowledge, they can not vote for people who are deceiving and destroying America with a marxist/globalist Constitutional democracy-threatening agenda.

Whereas your side, that is now losing elections because their lies are exposed, use slander (Brett Kavanaugh, for example) intimidation and violence to pressure people to accept their agenda against their will, EVEN AFTER they've voted Trump and Republican, in their leftist Bolshevik attempt to seize power.

AGAIN: Everything Trump has said that is "harsh" is in response to the harshness of Democrat rhetoric, Democrat abuse of the IRS, DOJ and FBI and FISA court, Democrat collaboration and deception using the liberal media and Soros who have openly declared war on all Republicans who dissent from their views. And will harass and intimidate Republicans relentlessly until they leave government.

One side is being fanatical and dangerous, and it's not the Republicans. And it's not "because of Trump" either. Liberal fanaticism approached this level when W. Bush was president too. This is the treatment Democrats have for any Republican who dares to be elected. Intimidation, hostility, mob violence and lawlessness that is purposelt moving toward a Bolshevik revolution. Or the type of fake-grassroots revolutions Soros previously funded in places like Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, former soviet Georgia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan. Revolutions led by Soros funded "grassroots" thugs like we've seen in Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and the open-borders movement. This didn't "just happen" it is an orchestrated plan to undermine the Constitutional rule of law.
Saul Alinsky: Infiltrate the system, bore from within, destroy from within. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and their personal mafia following that model.
Cloward and Piven: Abuse the system, overwhelm the system with debt or immigrants or illegal voters, to collaapse the system. And in the midst of chaos and crisis, use the crisis as a smokescreen to ram through radical changes to the system, and wealth redistribution.
Van Jones (and his mentor Valerie Jarrett) : "Top down, bottom up, inside out." i.e. overturn the system with marxists and leadership and marxist orchestrated grassroots, so that people who are only 2 or 3% of the population can implement a marxist coup, where despite the overwhelming majority not being supporters, they feel overwhelmed, and give in to what they HAVE BEEN DECEIVED to believe is the will of the majority.

That is what we are witnessing, that the Democrat/Left is attempting, through slander, intimdation, violence and message control through their brethren in the media.

Do you feel the guy Trump endorsed last week that physically assaulted a journalist and than tried to lie about it is Trump's kind of guy? I do.

I think Trump made a joke, and Gianforte isn't any more Trump's kind of guy than any rally for any other Republican Trump is campaigning for.

The audience at the rally laughed because it wasn't serious. It was basically ribbing Gianforte for something dumb he did, that he had already been convicted and apologized to the Court for, a year before Trump ever campaigned for him.

This is not "crazy right wingers" or "hate", it is exposure of the documented Bolshevik tactics of your party.

Lying to investigators by trying to blame the journalist he physically assaulted was more than dumb.

Hillary Clinton, five days ago: "You cannot be civil to people who threaten what you stand for, what you care about."

AGAIN: which party is engaging in debate and dissent, and which party is declaring total war and stoking their people to intolerance, intimidation and violence.

I'll give you a clue, M E M... IT'S YOUR SIDE.

I was disappointed when Clinton said that. She was also criticized for it from both sides.

None of the Democrat talking points machines I watched voiced a word of criticism of Hillary's remarks.
I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Originally Posted By: Moscow Central Committee, 1943

Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or nazi or antisemitic... The association will, after enough repetition, become "fact" in the public mind.

Well done, M E M, you've learned your marxist defamation lessons well.

No matter how many times you repeat the talking point, it doesn't become more true.

AS I SAID, Trump did not endorse assault of a reporter, he simply gave some idle flattery to Gianforte, and to the independent-mindedness of the Montana constituents in the rally audience who voted for him. Trump at the beginning says that he clearly saw hitting the reporter was not a good idea, and thought it would hurt Gianforte in the election, but (jokingly) that it actually seemed to help him in the election. And that wow, you're a big tough guy, I couldn't body slam someone, I admire someone who's physically able to do that.

Trump didn't say to his audience that it's good to beat up reporters and that you should all go out and do that too. He just made jokes about a situation Gianforte got himself into. And Gianforte paid a price for, a year before Trump teased him about it. Of course, Democrats leaped to take it out of the humorous context, and in Trump's place, I would not have given them that opportunity.

But conversely,

Maxine Waters... ("create a crowd, step into their faces, let them know they're not welcome...")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

Corey Booker... ("Get up in the face of some congress people")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsh1G4B92Y

Kamala Harris... ( "Does one of us have to come out alive?")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TdQ4LLGJQ

Hillary Clinton... ( "No civility until we regain power.")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXS8r4SpnQ

Joseph Biden (take Trump "behind the gym")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

Barack Obama ("If they bring a knife, we bring a gun")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyOjdZ4W4I

All ACTUALLY DID endorse violence toward their political opposition. Or at the very least, used in a few cases a humorous context similar to what Trump did in his comments.

And Michelle Obama, if she even vocally opposed Hillary's "no peace till we regain power" remark, didn't condemn the many similar remarks by other Democrats, including her own husband.

You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

How many different ways do I have to say the same thing, M E M?
Trump said it in a joking context. And he never directly said that what Gianforte did was something he endorsed or that others should go out there and body slam reporters or Democrats. Trump said in the same sentence that he thought Gianforte had hurt himself politically by body-slamming the reporter, and that he would lose. But that (joking context) it actually seemed to help Gianforte in the election. Right there, Trump is saying that's something he himself wouldn't do. Then, not the act, but he praised Gianforte's physical strength and ability to do that. And he praised the voters of Montana present at the rally who voted for Gianforte for their independent-mindedness. And the compliments to both the candidate and the state's voters were the pretty much identical to those he's given at any other candidate rally.

I myself said that if I were Trump or one of his advisors, I would not encourage praise of Gianforte's actions, even in a joking context. Precisely because it could be spun by Democrats to be endorsing violence.
But then, even if Trump had not made any remark about the incident, Democrats would say EVEN APPEARING ON STAGE with Gianforte was an endorsement of body slamming the reporter. So Trump really can't win. If Trump had never visited Montana, and never said a word about Gianforte ever, Dems and CNN would still bash Trump as supporting violence by simply not condemning Gianforte.

Meanwhile... all the Democrats I listed above, who overtly stoked and endorsed violence. Your hypocrisy is on full display.

It's just like Florida governor-candidate Andrew Gillum, when his Republican opponent Ron Desantis said we shouldn't "monkey around" with a Florida economy that's been growing for 10 years, and Gillum manufactured a context where that was a racial comment calling Gillum a monkey.

When you hold your own to the same standard, on far more overt calls for violence against their political opposition, I will take you seriously.

The pipe-bomber was arrested about 2 hours ago, and FBI director Wray and the prosecuting U.S. attorney just concluded a press conference.

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Quote:
A fingerprint on the envelope containing one of the mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats nationwide allowed officials to close in on a suspect, 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, who was arrested Friday morning.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a 2:30 p.m. press conference that Sayoc, from Aventura, Florida, faces five federal charges and up to 58 years in prison. He confirmed the five charges are: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting federal officers.

The official charge sheet says as well as the fingerprints, reportedly found on the suspicious package sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters, "there is a possible DNA association between a sample collected from a piece of the IED inside two of the envelopes containing IEDs and a sample previously collected from Sayoc."
Sayoc was arrested at an auto parts store in Plantation. He is expected to face charges in federal court in Manhattan after an initial court appearance in Florida, according to the Associated Press.

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges. His 2002 arrest affidavit states that he threatened Florida Power & Light Co., claiming he would blow up their headquarters and "it would be worse than September 11th."

No doubt much more will become known in the next few days.
The oddest details I've seen so far are that he has recently been working as a nightclub bouncer and dancer, and that he appears to have been living in his van, and part of the time with his mother.

The dancing pipe-bomber?
I'm sure Dems will make the most of the fact he's a registered Republican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

A listing that will add details as they become known
Trump fumes after mail bomber interrupts his campaign message
Republican terrorist at Trump rally

ZEALOUS BERNIE SANDERS CAMPAIGN VOLUNTEER, STOKED BY DEMOCRAT HATE SPEECH, TRIES TO KILL REPUBLICAN CONGESSMEMBERS AT BASEBALL GAME

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT SHOOTS BLACK KID IN SANFORD FLORIDA

ZEALOUS CNN AND MSNBC-INDOCTRINATED DEMOCRAT GOES ON COP-KILLING SPREE IN LOS ANGELES, ARGUABLY FEULED BY HATE SPEECH OF WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS AND LIBERAL NEWS ANCHORS HE PRAISED ON HIS BLOG

A perspective that Wikipedia selectively glaringly omits from its listing, but that American Conservative sees in plain sight.

MARC LAMONT HILL ON CNN NOT ONLY DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE LIBERAL IDEOLOGY THAT FEULED DORNER'S MURDER RAMPAGE, BUT ACTUALLY PRAISES DORNER AS "LIKE A SUPERHERO" an "LIKE A REAL LIVE DJANGO UNCHAINED"

You'll note that all Republicans and Fox reporters all fiercely condemned Cesar Sayoc.
Whereas your side often after violent attacks on Republicans cheer it on, blame Republicans' own rhetoric for the violence inflicted on them, and even call for MORE violence against Republicans.

This, by the way, is the comment that immediately terminated Marc Lamont Hill's employment at Fox News.

DEMOCRATS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: IT'S A SHAME MORE REPUBLICANS WEREN'T SHOT Including comment by the creator of DailyKos.

and

DEMOCRAT STRATEGIST FIRED FOR PRAISING SHOOTING OF REPUBLICANS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

As I recall, there was a total of three Democrat strategists who were fired for praising the shooting of Republicans at the Congressional baseball game by Hodgkinson.
Not bloggers or Walmart employees on social media, but STRATEGISTS for the Democrat party who openly praised the attempted killing of Republican congressmen, and openly called for more shootings. I'm certain they were only fired because their comments were made known in the national news.

All of the above links prove that the ideologically motivated hate and violence is overwhelmingly from the Democrat side. The fanatics on your side have absolutely no filter.
The silence from Democrat House and Senate members says they endorse the 600-plus attacks on Republicans since 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018...ump-supporters/

Because yours is the Bolshevik party, that openly endorses slander, intimidation and violence to advance their revolution.

Yup, you have tried to take political advantage of these types of situations in the past. And whenever it's a republican you use them to deflect. You can't even hold Trump responsible for what he says though. And it was Russia that chose to help Trump in 2016 so your Bulshevik labeling is amusing. While Trump calls Dems evil and the press the enemy of the American people, CNN gets pipe bombs mailed to it.
Speaking of Russia...
Mail bomb suspect made numerous references on Facebook to Russian associates and echoed pro-Kremlin views

Yup, you have tried to take political advantage of these types of situations in the past. And whenever it's a republican you use them to deflect. You can't even hold Trump responsible for what he says though. And it was Russia that chose to help Trump in 2016 so your Bulshevik labeling is amusing. While Trump calls Dems evil and the press the enemy of the American people, CNN gets pipe bombs mailed to it.

I'm not "taking advantage", I'm citing the facts. Your side is completely intolerant, and increasingly violent, as is obvious in the hundreds of violent incidents inflicted by your side.
And your side manufactured the collapsed narrative of "Trump Russia collusion" as a way to deflect from their own Cultural Marxist revolution to destroy America and re-make it into a marxist utopia.

Your side's tactics from William Ayers and Saul Alinsky forward have been insurrection and destruction of an America they despise.

And both the Clintons and the the Obamas are the biggest disciples of Alinsky and his tactics. Stated, not implied, in their writings, recorded public speeches, and in Hillary's case, in her direct correspondence with Alinsky while he was alive, eagerly anticipating release of his RULES FOR RADICALS book, "dedicated to Lucifer, the first revolutionary" on the first page. Again, manifesting that yours is the side of evil, and they don't even try to hide it.

How you can believe, or even pretend, that they are not the side of evil is a complete mystery to me. They operate on guile, deceit, slander, intimidation and violence at every turn, and it is in their written battle plan to do so. The party of lies and deception.
It's a fact that a republican sent pipe bombs to Trump's enemies. Just citing a fact WB.

Btw the Russia investigation hasn't concluded and very little of it is public. You can of course prejudge it but it's just one more instance where you don't cite actual fact.

Smoke and mirrors, pure insinuation. The article implies much, and says nothing.
Bottom Line:

Quote:
There is no definitive way for outsiders to verify that these accounts belong to Sayoc.

It is again the 92% anti-Trump media attempting to smear the president with yet another over-reach.

This guy is looney tunes, along the lines of Jarred Loughner. While he likes Donald Trump, he has no connection to anyone in the Trump organization, and prior to fixating on Trump with his own weird views, Sayoc was not a Republican conservative.

The guy was a male stripper for 20 years, a sometimes night club bouncer, and working for Papaa John's pizza in Plantation, living in his van at the time of his arrest. He's not some Russian super-spy or some link between Trump-Russia collusion, as the character assassins at the Washington Post are insinuating for their Democrat masters in this unsubstantiated hit piece.

The party of lies and deception strikes again, through their ally comrades in the liberal media.
Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as siding agaainst ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region.

My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill tens of thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the Trump hit piece article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region. My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm not seeing what crosses over into what any normal person would actually consider a lie as you charged.

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.

It was easy because Trump and conservatives did use that against Clinton.
Clinton 'Disavows' Support From Father of Orlando Shooter
The Trump playbook now includes attacking CNN while it gets pipe bombs from one of his supporters. He truly is a piece of shit

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

That is two crazy bitches there. Too bad they didn't get blown up.

On second thought they probably would have absorbed the explosion and gone on a rampage knocking buildings over and shit.
Thanks Lothar, I used to take you semi seriously. Won't make that mistake anymore.
mem doesn't like my post and shit.
Don't take it personal. I don't have time for people who wish Trump would get blown up either.
I'm actually glad the bombs didn't go off as it would have triggered revenge killings. Before too long neighbors would be killing neighbors. We would be in a civil war. The war is probably inevitable anyway.
POLITICS
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Scolds Bomb Threat Victims For Criticizing Trump

That headline should read: SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS SCOLDS CNN REPORTER JIM ACOSTA AND HIS NETWORK FOR BEING THE PARTISAN LIARS THEY ARE.

Frankly, Lothar, I'm not convinced that Sayoc ever intended his bombs to actually explode. He mailed 15 bombs, and not one of them went off.
Although I too am glad no one was hurt.

Meanwhile...
Despite reporting on the "MAGA-bomber" (the liberal media's attempt to smear Trump with that name, a name that never caught on), it is in truth Democrats who are terrorizing and hurting a lot of people.

Would that the liberal media were willing to report that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/413669-shots-fired-into-florida-gop-office-while-unoccupied

Quote:
Oct 29, 2018

Four shots were fired into the window of a Republican Party office in South Daytona, Fla., at some point between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, according to law enforcement.

No one was injured in the shooting, South Daytona police Capt. Mark Cheatham told The Hill, though a front window was broken and some damage was done to the drywall inside the office.
Cheatham confirmed that a GOP volunteer reported the incident Monday, which he said likely occurred between 4 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday.
Authorities have not identified any eyewitnesses and have been unable to gain surveillance footage from nearby businesses, Cheatham said.

The attack comes in the midst of a tense political environment ahead of next week's midterm elections.

Several local GOP offices have been vandalized over the last few months.

An Iowa GOP office was vandalized last week and a boulder was thrown through the window of House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's (R-Calif) office.

Political violence has dominated the national discourse in the last week after homemade explosive devices were mailed to multiple prominent Democratic officials and critics of President Trump. Authorities arrested a Florida man in connection with the packages, which didn't result in any reported injuries.

One random bomber on the Republican side, vs. a steady stream, hundreds of incidents of orchestrated violence and intimidation from the Democrat side.

And no calls for civility or a cessation of violence from the Democrat leadership.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411935-two-minnesota-republicans-report-attacks

Quote:

Oct 17, 2018

Two Republicans in Minnesota said they have been physically attacked in the past few days by assailants who were angry about their politics.

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that state Rep. Sarah Anderson (R) was attacked Sunday by an unidentified male who she says she confronted after finding him kicking down several of her yard signs.

Anderson told the AP that police have a tentative identification of the man who allegedly punched her in the arm during the confrontation, and that they plan to interview him.

Another Republican, Minnesota House District 15b candidate Shane Mekeland, told the Star Tribune he was attacked Friday during a campaign event at a bar by a "much bigger person" who left him with a concussion.

Mekeland said his attacker made a statement, while not specifically aligned with either party, that indicated he was angry at Mekeland for supposedly abandoning the middle class.

"It was a typical politically charged statement — not necessarily one way or the other, just a statement in general," Mekeland told the Star Tribune. "But it was in reference to politicians not caring about the middle class."

Mekeland called for civility in American politics.

"Stay calm, be civil, it's OK," Mekeland told the newspaper. "My parents were on the opposite side for their entire marriage and it was 53 years. I grew up in it; they never fought over it."

Some Democrats, including Rep. Maxine Waters (Calif.) and former Attorney General Eric Holder, have faced criticism in recent months for calls to protest GOP candidates and lawmakers, with some Republicans saying those calls are akin to promoting violence.

Frankly, Lothar, I'm not convinced that Sayoc ever intended his bombs to actually explode. He mailed 15 bombs, and not one of them went off.

So he's an idiot or there's something else going on. Maybe the dems instigated this to make themselves look like victims. to much thinking about this hurts my little brain.

It's so hard to make any sense out of what this Sayoc guy did. A former male stripper for two decades? Steroid use and bodybuilding. Delivering pizzas for Papa John's Pizza for the last two years and living out of his van. And then apparently being completely apolitical, and then fixating on Donald Trump in late 2015 when Trump launched his candidacy. And from what the FBI said, he was apparently building and mailing all these bombs out of his van. That's pretty complex work to do in a van, without even electricity or normal lighting.

I wonder how he could even get the addresses to mail these bombs to. I don't even get the impression he had internet access to possibly google that information.

And even if he wanted to actually kill people, if these bombs actually went off, the overwhelming likelihood would be they'd kill USPS mail sorters or delivery people, or staffers for the people he mailed the bombs to. Anyone with the slightest common sense knows these people don't open their own mail, so I can't imagine even a lunatic like this would send these packages expecting them to kill the intended target. If they were even intended to function and go off. Former Secret Service agent Dan Boningo said the FBI bomb experts he knows laughed at these bombs, that they were like some kind of ACME bomb out of a Wile E. Coyote scheme.

It's kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, where he was both a zealous communist and a zealous anti-communist. And for all the wall-to-wall coverage a week ago, I've seen virtually no coverage since Sayoc's arrest, no details revealed, just a court appearance for a trial date. Weird.

My initial thought was his actions were a Democrat false flag to paint the Republicans as violent, or at least to make it appear a wash to voters, that Republicans are as violent as the Dems. But I think all but the Democrat-partisan zombies see it isn't a Republican plot, this guy is as insane as Jared Loughner, Adam Lanza or James Eagan Holmes.

But I can't help thinking that this Cesar Sayoc guy seems incapable of having done this himself, And that this guy needed assistance to have done what he did.

My two major questions are:
1) How did he learn how to make bombs like this? Apparently he's had bomb knowledge and made threats to use them since at least 2002.
and
2) What was the trigger that set this guy off, and made him start mailing bombs to leaders nationwide? Assuming it was his own idea, and he was not assisted or manipulated to do so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

In some ways this incident was similar to the current New Zealand shooting, where one guy seemingly pulled off a well-planned mass shooting (or in the Florida case, bombing). Odd how there was never further reporting and investigation about Cesar Sayoc, on his motivation or methods, further interviews of people who knew him, or his conviction.

The Las Vegas shooter in late 2017 also similarly was an elaborate shooting that was never explained, or even apparently thoroughly investigated.

I don't rule out that any of these, or other incidents could be false-flag operations (such as the apparent Black Lives Matter shootings in late 2016, again no one ever found and prosecuted.

Or the Boston Marathon bombing by the Tsarnaev brothers, that had police moving house to house in military style to capture the bombers. And a related muslim who was shot in FBI custody, with little explanation.

Or the former L.A. police officer Christopher Dorner incident that ended in Lake Tahoe resort home where he was burned to death by police, that was likewise not a normal police arrest, but more like a military operation.

Or the Sept 2001 Antrax mailings to the American Media building in Boca Raton, FL and other offices (again no one ever found or prosecuted).

These could be random incidents, or perhaps manufactured incidents to rationalize a law-enforcement state lockdown, and greatly increased gun restrictions, or even gun confiscation.

Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Charges Of Mailing Bombs To Trump Critics

Quote:
March 21, 2019, by Richard Gonzales (NPR)

A Florida man accused of mailing pipe bombs to a number of prominent Democrats and Trump critics, as well as CNN, has pleaded guilty before a federal judge in New York.
Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 57, was arrested in late October and was scheduled to go on trial in July on charges related to using weapons of mass destruction and transporting explosives. None of the devices exploded. He has been held without bail since his arrest.

"I knew these actions were wrong. I'm extremely sorry," Sayoc said, as quoted by The Washington Post. He told U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff that he did not intend for the devices to explode but was aware of the risk that they might.
Sayoc faces a possible life sentence in prison and is scheduled for sentencing on Sept. 12 on 65 criminal counts, according to a statement by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

"For five days in October 2018, Cesar Sayoc rained terror across the country, sending high-ranking officials and former elected leaders explosive packages through the mail," U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said in the statement. "Thankfully no one was hurt by these dangerous devices, but his actions left an air of fear and divisiveness in their wake. Sayoc has taken responsibility for his crimes, and will soon be sentenced to significant time in prison."

Sayoc mailed 16 improvised explosive devices to 13 targets around the United States, including 11 current or former U.S. government officials, the U.S attorney's statement says.

"In alphabetical order, SAYOC's intended victims were former Vice President Joseph Biden, Senator Cory Booker, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CNN, Robert De Niro, Senator Kamala Harris, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama, George Soros, Thomas Steyer, and Representative Maxine Waters. Between October 22 and November 2, 2018, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Service recovered all of the 16 IEDs mailed by SAYOC."

A former DJ and bouncer at strip clubs, Sayoc had a criminal history.

"Prior to the arrest, the registered Republican was living in a van plastered with pro-Trump and anti-Democrat stickers. One image showed the president standing on a tank with a rifle, complete with United States flag and fireworks," reported NPR's Sasha Ingber.

Those last 2 sentences seemed like less than objective news. They also didn't mention the details of Sayoc's "criminal history", including bomb threats he made going back over 15 years ago.

Annoying also that they didn't detail how Sayoc was able to make bombs living out of a van, or what triggered his bomb-mailing spree.
NPR seems eager to make this a "registered Republican" terror-bomb spree, rather than explore how mentally unbalanced he is, his long criminal history, and that he only became interested in politics and registered Republican when Trump became a presidential candidate. Even oh-so-journalistically respected NPR seems more concerned with perpetuating a liberal narrative, than hard-journalism exploration of the facts.

Barely explored, it's interesting that he said he sent bombs to scare those he mailed them to, but that he never intended them to explode. But that he still faces the severest penalty, because there was always a risk that the bombs could have still exploded and killed someone.

Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty to mailing explosive devices to Trump critics (Washington Post)

Al ittle more information on Sayoc, mixed with a lot more liberal false narrative blaming all the world's sins on Trump:

Quote:
All of the targets had criticized Trump, who had apparently become the focus of Sayoc’s intense admiration.

People who knew Sayoc have described his peripatetic existence, saying that he lived for years out of his van while working as a DJ or bouncer at strip clubs. He was charged with a number of crimes over the years, including theft and battery; in one case, he was accused of invoking the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks while threatening the power company.

and

Quote:
Trump and his allies have repeatedly pushed back against the idea that his incendiary rhetoric could be linked to extremist violence, including most recently in the wake of the New Zealand mosque attacks. The suspected attacker there referred to immigrants as “invaders” in a manifesto, similar to the language authorities say a gunman used before opening fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Trump has also used the same wording, including not long after the New Zealand attack. Pressed on the criticisms, Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, said Sunday that it was “absurd” to connect Trump’s statements with the New Zealand manifesto.

That lyingly ignores that resentment of illegals in Europe, the U.S., in Australia and elsewhere, particularly islamic immigration long precedes Trump's candidacy and presidency and rhetoric. Trump neither created this sentiment, nor did Trump stoke or exacerbate it. Islamic radicalism and immigrant crime created and exacerbated it, as have liberal policies that have allowed in massive waves of islamic immigrants, whose arrival has spiked the amount of rapes, antisemitic attacks, violence toward other Europeans in every nation they immigrate to, honor killings, desecration of Jewish graveyards, on and on.
THESE are the causes of resentment for "invaders" who don't assimilate and prey on the citizens of the nations they immigrate to, NOT Trump's rhetoric. Trump has not called for violence against them, or even called for reducing the numbers admitted, and has only suggested more effective common-sense ways to vet those admitted, and to stop ILLEGAL immigration from all nations (not just muslkims) to the U.S.

And that's a stark contrast to the "factual, objective" false narrative presented above in the Washington Post. Which a deceitful editorial disguised as news. Even if it were in the editorial section and not the news section, I would consider it a fast and losse twisting of the facts, manifesting their zealous alignment with the Democrat Central Committee, rather than any pretence of neutral reporting.

© RKMBs