Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: iggy
I've noticed that the coverage has shifted in that regard, G. The media is back off of the sexual assault part of this and seem to be trying to pivot to him lying about drinking and the importance of truth. Makes it seem as if their narrative is slipping away.

Presactly. They've gone from "Kavanaugh is a serial rapist" to "Kavanaugh threw an ice cube at a guy in college." It's also as if Thanos snapped his fingers and their narrative is crumbling to dust before our eyes.

My new favorite is "I categorically want to make it clear that I can't say she was upset or angry about Kavanaugh or his junk, but I remember one time in college where Deborah came to me and was very upset."

Thanks, guy...that really clears a lot up...

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
From what I'm hearing the FBI didn't question Kavanaugh or Ford. I suspect they were not allowed to. If that's the case it really was a sham investigation. Btw I do agree lying under oath is a serious crime. You might want to recognize that the law applies to everyone though

Trust me. The last thing Ford wanted was to be questioned by the FBI after already testifying under oath. Any further changes in her story would have set up for perjury rap.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

From what I'm hearing the FBI didn't question Kavanaugh or Ford. I suspect they were not allowed to. If that's the case it really was a sham investigation. Btw I do agree lying under oath is a serious crime. You might want to recognize that the law applies to everyone though

I actually just finished watching Trump's most recent press conference, M E M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTHFOUMBcA

The last 45 minutes or so were press questions. Trump made very clear, repeatedly, he left FBI investigation scope to the Senate Judicial committee. He said the FBI have free reign to ask whatever questions they want to whoever they want, with only the Senate committee narrowing the scope, not narrowed by Trump.

The simple fact is, there have already been 6 previous FBI investigations of Kavanaugh, and there isn't much left to explore. I would like FBI to thoroughly question Kavanaugh's three accusers. And if there is any falseness in their stories, I hope they are nailed to the wall on perjury for deliberately providing false and malicious statements to the Senate committee hearings.

Lol, as I said before I agree perjury is a serious crime but the GOP isn't going to pursue it because Kavanaugh probably committed it himself. I don't see them being able to pursue just the ones they want without exposing Kavanaugh.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
as I said before I agree perjury is a serious crime but the GOP isn't going to pursue it because Kavanaugh probably committed it himself.

Please tell me you're not one of those nut jobs who sits around trying to parse the meaning of "Devil's Triangle" and "boof"...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Trust me. The last thing Ford wanted was to be questioned by the FBI after already testifying under oath. Any further changes in her story would have set up for perjury rap.

Actually she's made it clear that she did want to be questioned. It was Trump that didn't allow for that to happen. Kavanaugh will be confirmed with more people thinking he tried raping somebody than not. And Trump didn't want her or his guy questioned by the FBI?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Actually she's made it clear that she did want to be questioned...

Kind of like how she wanted to be questioned before but then delayed it for days or weeks while she set conditions. Surrrrre...

In any event, my point was that anyone who has already testified, guilty or innocent, should not want to be requestioned by the police (or, in t his case, the FBI), especially if they have as many problems with memory as she seems to have. If she changes her story yet again, even innocently, she could conceivably end up charged with perjury or lying to the FBI.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That may have been your point but you misrepresented what she actually wants with your phrasing and perhaps influenced by your bias. And as I touched on before Trump kept her from being questioned by the FBI. That's what he wanted. Does anybody think that had anything to do with concern for Ford?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

To be clear, M E M:

1)Christine Blasey-Ford can't remember anything. Where the house was, what year it occurred, how she got to the party, how she got home. There is no case. Other than she's a liberal partisan vagina-hat-wearing nut who thinks "Trump has to be stopped." Who scrubbed her social media of anti-Trump political vitriol just before accusing Kavanaugh. THERE IS NO CASE.

2) Deborah Ramirez likewise alleges some guy thrust his exposed penis in her face, but can't even say it was Kavanaaugh. And actually called around to her friends to see if any would identify Kavenaugh. They wouldn't. THERE IS NO CASE.

3) Julie Swetnick alleged she attended parties where 10 gang-rapes had occurred, and said Kavanaugh was nearby waiting in the hall and filling cups with spiked punch. Interesting how NO ONE can attest that even ONE of these gang rape parties has occurred, no verification, no one even heard a rumor it happened. THERE IS NO CASE.

The last two have retracted some of the lurid details of their slanderous accounts. And may ultimately find themselves convicted of perjury, and deliberately presenting false evidence to a Senate Committeee.

How you could still believe Kavanaugh is guilty of anything at this point, M E M, strains credibility.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement: A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford's account.

Hmmmm....add witness tampering to the charges against the good doctor? ;\)

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Well...that was a pointless temper tantrum on the left for believing things with no evidence...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
fuckin' spam...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement: A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford's account.

Hmmmm....add witness tampering to the charges against the good doctor? ;\)

Just quoting the last major post before the spam hit...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Every day there's more evidence that ALL the allegations against Kavanaugh were completely manufactured, many of whom have walked back or completely retracted their allegations to avoid perjury charges.

There are numerous contradictions and PROVEN false statements:
1) Blasey Ford's familiarity with lie detectors, to the point of coaching a friend how to beat a lie detector test for a government job.
2) Ford's alleged claustrophobia and fear of flying, despite frequently flying all over the U.S., and all over the Pacific.
3) Her hatred of Trump and political activism.
4) Her knowledge of psychology and how to manipulate people with it, and her testifying in the demeanor of a helpless little girl in Senate hearings.

And as you say, G-man,
5) Ford's lawyers pressuring a friend to lie and change her statement.

My favorite today was liberal activists shouting at Senator Joe Manchin after his yes-vote for Kavanaugh, shouting "Shame, shame, shame..."
People who have absolutely no shame, using tactics of intimidation, accuse the Senator of acting shamefully.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

KAVANAUGH CONFIRMED TO SUPREME COURT, 50-48

Completed about 4:35 PM, and Kavanaugh is on his way now to be sworn in.

After all the slanders, all the uncivil liberal-activist shouting over proceedings at every stage, and attempting every dirty trick in the book to obstruct Kavanaugh's confirmation, despite every attempt to corrupt the process and win by mob rule on the part of Democrats, Brett Kavanaugh is now on the U.S. Supreme Court.

All of which only serves to demonstrate there is nothing more undemocratic than the Democrat party.

Kavanaugh's best revenge for his mistreatment (like Clarence Thomas before him, likewise savaged) is to just quietly serve 30 or 40 years on the Court. Honorably serving the rule of law, administering impartial justice that the Democrats attempted to deny them at every turn.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oh, the salt. The fragrant, delicious salt.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Pete Hegseth on Fox and Friends this morning, drinking his coffee, joked that it was a cup of liberal tears.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Related...the reason they are crying today is because they bring it on themselves with this shit...is there nothing more important for white liberals to comment on than one African's twitter disdain for Melania's god damned hat?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/05/politics/melania-trump-pith-helmet-africa/index.html

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Ginsburg is next. What a glorious day that will be.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
In addition to other mistakes the left made on this one, they ignored the fact that Kavanaugh isn't some poorly-educated Trumpster crony but,rather, a member of the mainstream GOP with ties to the Bush family, to retiring Justice Kennedy and even to Senate Majority Leader McConnell. Trrying to smear him was exactly the kind of thing that would unite all factions of the GOP

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Is Christine Blasey Ford actually a Phd, doctor, or researcher?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJMAanHztE

Her name doesn't appear in the registry of CA licensed practitioners. Potential perjury and fraud. As well as research by Ford that described how to produce (or imitate) precisely the type of manufactured repressed memories she alleges of Kavanaugh.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
A PHD isn't a licensed title, but if she holds one she is authorized to call herself Dr

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's been a while, but I think in testimony she represented herself to be a practicing psychologist. The argument is that she perjured herself by representing herself to be something she's provably not. While she may be a practicing psychology university professor, she is not a practicing clinical psychologist seeing patients.

It could be argued that she's still a psychology professor.
Or it could be argued that she's not, as she testified before the Senate, a practicing psychologist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/st...kavanaughs-life

Quote:
In a social media post on Saturday, a writer for CBS's "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" seemingly celebrated the damage done to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's reputation during his bruising and bitterly partisan confirmation battle.

"Whatever happens, I'm just glad we ruined Brett Kavanaugh's life," the writer, Ariel Dumas, posted on Twitter. Dumas later briefly made her account private, preventing others from viewing her posts without her approval.

Her tweet came as the Senate confirmed Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court by a 50-48 vote, with Republicans saying that the several allegations of decades-old sexual misconduct brought against him simply lacked sufficient corroboration and credibility.

You really can't make up how truly mean they are on the Left.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/witches-plan-curse-brett-kavanaugh/

Quote:
Occultists in Brooklyn are inviting practitioners of witchcraft to place a hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the patriarchy.

Catland, an establishment that describes itself as “Brooklyn’s premiere occult bookshop & spiritual community space,” recently issued an invitation on Facebook which read, “Please join us for a public hex on Brett Kavanaugh, upon all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them.”

“We are embracing witchcraft’s true roots as the magik [sic] of the poor, the downtrodden and disenfranchised and it’s [sic] history as often the only weapon, the only means of exacting justice available to those of us who have been wronged by men just like him,” the statement, noticed by CNS News, continued. (RELATED: Anti-Trump Witch Compares Casting Hexes To Singing The National Anthem, Saluting The Flag)

“He will be the focal point, but by no means the only target, so bring your rage and and all of the axes you’ve got to grind. There will also be a second ritual afterward – ‘The Rites of the Scorned One’ which seeks to validate, affirm, uphold and support those of us who have been wronged and who refuse to be silent any longer.”

...The group hex is the latest attempt by some to magically “bind” President Donald Trump and his administration. Shortly after the 2017 presidential inauguration, the content of the ritual purportedly used by members of the “#MagicResistance” was published online, according to the BBC. Its author, a self-described “magical thinker” named Michael M. Hughes, recently published a book called “Magic for the Resistance: Rituals and Spells for Change”.

Hughes continues to post content online for those hoping to magically frustrate the president’s agenda.

Gee, why does WB despise Democrats and think they are malicious and evil?

Hey, they're just the party that calls on Satan to help them out and curse the president and his appointees. In addition to the Democrats' other lies, slander, imtimidation, violence and corruption.

There should be ads for that before election day. The party of covens and Satan, cursing their opponents.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Phil Bredesen (D-TN), former Tennessee governor, now campaigning to be Senator.
Exposed:

"We don't say that out of these walls." Bredesen Staff Says He Is Lying About Kavanaugh Vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0

Quote:
Oct 10, 2018 :

Project Veritas Action Fund has released a second undercover video from campaigns during this 2018 election season. This report exposes Tennessee staffers from Phil Bredesen's U.S. Senate campaign revealing his willingness to court moderate voters through deceit. This was especially evidenced by Bredesen's recent statement suggesting he would, if he was already in the Senate, vote to confirm now Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Saying that if he were the Demcorat Tennessee Senator, he would have voted to confirm Kavanaugh. But his staff is admitting that is a lie, and he truly would have voted against.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Bredesen

Quote:
Philip Norman Bredesen Jr. (born November 21, 1943) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 48th Governor of Tennessee from 2003 to 2011. A member of the Democratic Party, he was first elected in 2002 with 50.6% of the vote and reelected in 2006 with 68.6%. He previously served as the 66th Mayor of Nashville from 1991 to 1999. Bredesen is the founder of the HealthAmerica Corporation, which he sold in 1986.

Since 2011, he has been chair of a firm that develops and operates solar power stations. On December 6, 2017, Bredesen announced he would run for Bob Corker's open seat in the United States Senate, as Corker is not seeking reelection in 2018.[1] On August 2, 2018, he won the Democratic primary and will face off against Republican nominee Marsha Blackburn.

Bredesen has been widely characterized as a moderate Democrat who is fiscally conservative but socially liberal.

Yes, truly evil.

Bredesen exposed as just another lying Democrat snake in the grass.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I just watched a clip of "never-Trumper" Senator Ben Sasse, and even he could acknowledge there were "real core problems" with Christine Blasey Ford's story, that came unraveled under FBI investigation.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...estigating.html

If anyone has any doubt Christine Blasey Ford was lying, they need to watch this video again on Youtube:

Body Language: Christine Blasey Ford at Kavanaugh hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

At least Senator Sasse could acknowledge that much. As a pundit said in the week after the Kavanaugh confirmation, this may be the straw that finally broke the "Never Trump" wing of the GOP and finally brought the party together, just before the mid-term election.
This nomination made clear that even a moderate Bush appointee like Brett Kavanaugh would be savaged by Democrats. And if Kavanaugh can be savaged, there is no moderate Republican the lying Democrats WOULDN'T savage, no hope of compromise or cooperation with the Democrats.
So Democrats have done what Republicans couldn't, they have sucessfully united the Republican party. Under the reality that unless they band together, they will all hang separately in the Democrats' Bolshevik revolution.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO), courtesy of Project Veritas:

PART 2: McCaskill Campaign Hides Planned Parenthood Contributions "to get the moderate voters"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPFE9jTByBE

Lying about gun control and abortion donors to her campaaign.

This is reminiscent of the "double wall" of secret Hillary-campaign donations to liberal activists in 2016, paid secretly to infiltrate Trump campaign rallies and start violence. Caught only because they boasted about it on video unknowingly to Project Veritas.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

More Project Veritas exposure of Democrats lying to their voters, this time Oregon governor Kate Brown :

#SecretsAndLies: Oregon Governor Kate Brown, Former Campaign Manager Details "Graft & Corruption"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJCUnq1Fg8

My point being, not only with the mid-term election, but these are the consistent deceitful tactics used by Democrats. As Democrat leaders are doing to their voters, likewise their vile orchestrated slanders of Kavanaugh. There are no ethics or consideration of acting lawfully. This is how they will govern. Like the French Revolution or the Bolsheviks.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

False Rape Allegations Compilation Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8sPzZsWnk

Some prime examples of why "innocent until proven guilty" is the law, not lynching a guy with the first allegation, with no investigation of the facts.

The allegations of Christine Blasey Ford, just like those of Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick who folded immediately, are increasingly proven false by the known factss, and should result in perjury charges.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

In addition to other mistakes the left made on this one, they ignored the fact that Kavanaugh isn't some poorly-educated Trumpster crony but,rather, a member of the mainstream GOP with ties to the Bush family, to retiring Justice Kennedy and even to Senate Majority Leader McConnell. Trrying to smear him was exactly the kind of thing that would unite all factions of the GOP

I partly missed this when you posted it.
What ties does Kavanaugh have to McConnell?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

KAVANAUGH FALSE RAPE ACCUSER REFERRED TO DOJ, SENATOR GRASSLEY'S OFFICE ANNOUNCES

Quote:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Friday referred a woman who'd accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her “several times” in the backseat of a car to the Justice Department for “materially false statements” and “obstruction.”

Kavanaugh, confirmed to the high court on Oct. 6, was infamously accused by multiple women of sexual assault and misconduct before the confirmation.

Judy Munro-Leighton, according to Grassley’s office, “alleged that Justice Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her ‘several times each’ in the backseat of a car.”
Those accusations were made via a "Jane Doe" letter provided to Sen. Kamala Harris, a California Democrat and committee member, Grassley’s office wrote.
Upon further investigation, however, inconsistencies in the story emerged.

“Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky,” Grassley’s office wrote.

“Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by ... Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original 'Jane Doe’ letter,” Grassley’s office wrote in a Friday referral to the DOJ.

“When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the ‘Jane Doe’ from Oceanside California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: ‘No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention. I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.”

“In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources. When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a ‘ploy,’ and a ‘tactic,’” Grassley’s office wrote. “She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.”

Friday’s referral to the DOJ was not the first time Grassley has asked for an investigation into Kavanaugh’s accusers.

Last week, Grassley referred attorney Michael Avenatti and client Julie Swetnick -- who'd accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct -- for criminal investigation regarding a potential “conspiracy” to provide false statements to Congress and obstruct its investigation.

Avenatti is also a potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and works as the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, who maintains she had a sexual encounter with President Trump years before his election. Avenatti represented Swetnick, who accused Kavanaugh during confirmation proceedings of being involved in or present at “gang” and “train” rapes at high school parties in the 1980s.

Kavanaugh denied all the claims against him.

Good.

I hope after the election, there are further perjury referrals for Deborah Ramirez and Christine Blasey Ford.

As I said in phone calls and letters to both my Florida senators, this is a pattern of slander that began with the Clarence Thomas nomination, that has been viciously refined on Herman Cain, Donald Trump, Roy Moore, and now Brett Kavanaugh. And it will not stop until there a deterrance of criminal prosecution to make these evil zealots think twice about doing so in future elections and nominations.

Another manifestation that Democrats are the party of Evil. There is no vile tactic, no innocent person they wouldn't destroy, to score a political win.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

Quote:

Sen. Charles E. Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.
Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

“I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me,” Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote in an Oct. 3 email claiming to have been a victim of the judge.

Mr. Grassley’s investigators tried to reach her for a month but were unsuccessful until this week, when they spoke to her by phone and she confessed that she was not the original Jane Doe, and “did that as a way to grab attention.”

This Washington Times account of the same story gives a little more clarity.

Judy Munro-Leighton, a longtime resident of Kentucky, found an anonymous Jane Doe rape allegation in Oceanside, California from the same period as the other allegations. And despite that she has never lived in Oceanside, CA, pretended she was the one who made the anonymous rape allegation to falsely accuse Brett Kavanaugh to destroy his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Since she has never lived in Oceanside, CA and has admitted she made a false accusation against Kavanaugh for clear and admitted political assassination reasons, I don't know how this could possibly not result in her conviction on perjury charges.

Tucker Carlson The Second Accuser Confesses To Lying About Kavanaugh 11-5-2018 broadcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MamzWgMvTY

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

AVENATTI ARRESTED OVER ALLEGED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE REPORTS

Quote:
Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence on Wednesday, according to Los Angeles police.
Bail was set at $50,000, according to the LAPD.

Avenatti denied the allegations in a statement to The Hill.

"I wish to thank the hard working men and woman of the LAPD for their professionalism they were only doing their jobs in light of the completely bogus allegations against me," he said in the statement released by his office. "I have never been physically abusive in my life nor was I last night. Any accusations to the contrary are fabricated and meant to do harm to my reputation. I look forward to being fully exonerated.”

After he was released on bail Wednesday night, Avenatti again denied the allegations, stating that he would not be "intimidated" from advocating for women's rights.

"I have never struck a woman. I never will strike a woman," Avenatti told reporters according to video posted by KABC. "I have been an advocate for women's rights my entire career and I'm going to continue to be an advocate. "I'm not going to be intimidated from stopping what I'm doing."

"I am looking forward to a full investigation at which point I am confident that I will be fully exonerated," he added.

An attorney for Avenatti's wife told BuzzFeed News in a statement that she did not make the alleged report. TMZ reported that a woman, originally identified as Avenatti's estranged wife, filed a report with the LAPD after an alleged incident on Tuesday.

"My client and I have reviewed the TMZ article alleging that my client, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, has been injured and that Michael Avenatti has been arrested as a result of some incident that occurred between them. This article is not true as it pertains to my client," the statement to BuzzFeed read.

"Ms. Storie-Avenatti was not subject to any such incident on Tuesday night."

"Further, she was not at Mr. Avenatti’s apartment on the date that this alleged incident occurred," the statement added. "My client states that there has never been domestic violence in her relationship with Michael and that she has never known Michael to be physically violent toward anyone."

Avenatti's first wife, Christine Avenatti Carlin, also tweeted about the allegations, writing that her ex-husband had never been abusive to her "or anyone else."

"I have known @MichaelAvenatti for over 26 years we met when he was 21 years old and we were married for 13 years. Michael has ALWAYS been a kind loving father to our two daughters and husband to me. He has NEVER been abusive to me or anyone else. He is a good man," she wrote on Twitter.

Avenatti has floated challenging the president in 2020. An arrest on such a charge could derail his aspirations for launching a presidential bid.

The Vermont Democrats on Friday canceled the two events they planned to hold with Avenatti this weekend and will refund ticket holders, the party's communications director told The Hill.

"It has been widely reported by ABC News and other outlets that Michael Avenatti has been arrested in Los Angeles, California on charges of suspected felony domestic violence," R. Christopher Di Mezzo said in a statement.

“We have not heard from his people, but while there is some kind of arrest and investigation to ensue, we’re not going to step into that arena with him," Di Mezzo told the Burlington Free Press.

Avenatti is facing other hurdles, including investigation into his actions during the confirmation battle over Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Senator Grassley (R-Iowa) first referred Avenatti to the Justice Department for a potential criminal investigation into whether or not he and his client, Julie Swetnick, made false statements to Congress about Kavanaugh.

The next day Grassley referred the lawyer a second time, saying that an NBC report led him to believe that Swetnick consistently denied "the key allegations Mr. Avenatti attributed to her."
"She stated she was clear and consistent 'from day one' with Mr. Avenatti that those claims were not true," Grassley wrote. "And she said Mr. Avenatti 'twisted [her] words.' "

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving and unpleasant S.O.B.

Much has been said that the guy who led specious gang-rape charges (client Julie Swetnick) out of nowhere from 35 years ago against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who wanted to see Kavanaugh destroyed just on the allegation with no investigation or proof, that maybe the same standard should be applied to judging Avenatti's guilt.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Wow, he might have to pull a Trump and switch parties. As a republican one unproven allegation wouldn't even stop you from becoming President. (Or 10 or 15, lol)

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wow, he might have to pull a Trump and switch parties. As a republican one unproven allegation wouldn't even stop you from becoming President. (Or 10 or 15, lol)

In the case of Bill Clinton, he was proven guilty and paid an $850,000 settlement to Paula Jones, raped and assaulted Kathleeen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick, was impeached, was disbarred as a lawyer and fined an additional 90,000 for perjury testimony about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. And none of the U.S. Supreme Court attended his State of the Union addresses after, because Clinton had shown such contempt for the law that as chief executive he was sworn to uphold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton%E2%80%93Lewinsky_scandal

M E M, you yourself demonstrate contempt for the law. You not only don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty", but you also believe guilt isn't really guilt if you're a Democrat, and that any scandal involving a Democrat should be swept under a rug.

As I said before about the sexual allegations against Trump:

1) Ivanna Trump fully retracted her allegations, and admitted that they were spiteful allegations as payback from her bitterness of Trump divorcing her. And listing this with current "sexual allegations" against Trump, for statements that were retracted 30 years ago, puts the lie to every other allegation it is falsely listed with.
2) Many of the women making allegations against Trump during the 2016 campaign (a last-minute October Surprise calculated to end his presidential campaign, which unsuccessfully didn't) were by women who were rabid leftist Democrats who openly said "Trump has to be stopped" with a clear political motive.
3) Many others were Miss America contestants who just said "He looked at us in a creepy way", which is not sexual assault and is just perception, but the liberal media bias is clear in their attempt to smear Trump, in their grouping these statements with actual sexual allegations.
4) A few were former business partners of Trump, who praised Trump during their business partnership, and when they didn't get what they wanted financially, obviously trashed Donald Trump with sexual allegations as payback.

So I don't put a lot of stock in the UNPROVEN allegations against Trump. You obviously put more stock in them than the proven allegations against Bill Clinton and other Democrats. For blatantly partisan reasons.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Like Trump has done in the past, Clinton settled out of court with Jones. Actually out of all that he was proven to being guilty of lying about having a consensual affair. If he was a republican I'm sure you would just accuse Broadrick and Wiley as liars. It's what you do.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

All Trump admitted to was being shaken down by Stormy Daniels, and not in court but privately through his lawyer, Trump made a non-disclosure business agreement with Stormy Daniels in a cash transaction. Which Daniels broke a year after the agreement.

None of these women accusing Trump have ever taken Trump to court and formally filed sexual allegations, as Paula Jones did. Bill Clinton was taken to court, and settled to make the case go away.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Jill Harth in the 90's also received money from Trump after he allegedly tried raping her.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

STATEMENT BY JILL HARTH TO THE HILL, TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE INCONSISTENCIES IN HER NARRATIVE ABOUT TRUMP
(The Hill)

Quote:

Jill Harth’s statement to The Hill concerning her efforts to get Donald Trump to hire her as a makeup artist and pitch her cosmetics products at the start of the 2016 race before her sexual assault allegations against him emerged during the campaign.

“The Hill's malicious attempt to malign me because I came out in support of Lisa Bloom is reprehensible.

“The Hill has insisted I explain how I could accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault, sexual harassment and attempted rape in a 1997 federal lawsuit, then send him an email volunteering to do his makeup during the 2016 election campaign. Well, a couple years of therapy helped me deal with Trump's sexual attacks and the mind games he had played on me for more than a year and move on with my life. In 2015 I was very excited about a new men’s cosmetic product line that I had developed and needed a prominent spokesperson. And after discussions with my business associate she thought Donald Trump would be ideal. I called Trump's executive assistant who asked me to put everything in writing by email with a formal proposal for Trump.

“The email was the first such contact with Trump in a long while and our relationship was still cordial even though I realized that I would be dealing with someone who acted like a ‘dog in heat’ then, who had ruined my marriage and had continued pursuing me through the years. Yes, I had moved on but had not forgotten the pain he brought into my life. I was older, wiser. Trump was married to Melania and I had hoped he was a changed man.

“I got no response so I abandoned the effort until I saw him on TV at a rally looking worse than ever. He looked like a clown with an orange face and white circles around his eyes. So, I sent another email volunteering to do his makeup for free. Still no response.

“It was all academic after Trump announced his run for President. Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen tried to get me to disavow the 1997 complaint when it resurfaced during the campaign. When I refused the threats and disparagement began with Trump calling me a liar. My last contact with Donald Trump was at a rally and the tickets were obtained by a friend. Trump's defense against the complaint's allegations was to send the media copies of my emails asking Trump to be the spokesperson for my new cosmetic line. The flattering nature of the emails were necessary to satisfy Trump's ‘huge’ ego.

“Moreover, there are other women casualties of Trump's sexually aggressive behavior that I knew about, including a then 20-something young contestant in the American Dream Calendar Girl competition mentioned in my 1997 complaint, who had just had a cosmetic surgery procedure and was sleeping in a bedroom at Mar-a-Lago when she was accosted by Trump in her bed, after Trump gained entry to her room through the club's secret passageways. She was terrified and brought it to my attention then.

“I firmly believe Trump should resign or be investigated and impeached. Leopards don’t change their spots.

“The Hill's blatant attempt at Fake News fails miserably and exposes it as an apologist for Trump and a rag for right-wing hit jobs."

The Hill’s response: The story The Hill ran was not in retaliation for any article involving Lisa Bloom. Harth herself alerted The Hill to the existence of emails showing her effort to win business from President Trump

at the start of the 2016 presidential campaign and she encouraged our reporter to obtain those emails, which we did. Our story is a factually accurate recounting of Harth’s contemporaneous emails, which she alerted us to and authenticated for us.

I'll just let that stand on its own. She alleges Trump tried to rape her, then remained friendly for 2 decades, and asked for the position as his makeup artist when he ran for president.
Would you remain "cordial" and still want to enter a daily business arrangement with a guy who actually tried to rape you? That doesn't pass the smell test.

The Hill asked obvious questions in honest objective journalism (unlike the liberal Democrat-PR-wing media, who just ran the allegation without testing it, to purposely damage Trump and support Hillary Clinton) about the blatant inconsistencies in her story.

She's yet another example of a false accuser who either is an opportunist looking to shake down Trump with false allegations, or a woman who is ideologically liberal and openly wants to destroy him politically, or used sexual allegations as payback when her business dealings with Trump ended. You make the call.
That's some incredible audacity, to accuse a guy of attempted rape, and then expect him to hire you and enter a mutual business contract.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

None of which makes Avenatti's attempted shakedown with Stormy Daniels any more credible.

Or Avenatti's slanders against Brett Kavanaugh any less deceitful.
I hope he and Julie Swetnick are both convicted for perjury.
And Deborah Ramirez.
And Christine Blasey-Ford.
And Judy Munro-Leighton.
They all could have purposefully destroyed an innocent man's life, if they had been successful in their deception. They should suffer a criminal penalty equal to that.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard