Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bibbo Offline OP
Evil twin
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Evil twin
1500+ posts
I will be posting Bibbo's soon. Anyone want to beat me to it with their character's origin?

(The Universe is over a year old... not so new now, is it? ~ Chewy)

[ 05-07-2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Chewy Walrus ]

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
The lenguage used in this post has been simplified for human reader's comprehension

The 5th Dimension...

I can feel you. I know you are there. I don't know who you are or why you are here... a being from a superior dimension, perhaps, that watches us like we watch the dimensions inferior to ours?
Maybe you chosed this moment to watch because of the unusual situation I am living. I sense that you don't know what that situation is but, that is why you are here. I suppouse my role is to inform you... let me start from the beggining.
I am called M X Y P T L K , and I am a sentient 5th dimensional being class C. I have resided in this dimension since my minds started working.
Recently, Q Y , the class A fifth dimensional being that keeps this dimension inside the lines of order/chaos summoned the class B beings at the most wise time of their existence to discuss a serious problem that could put the order/chaos in danger.
A superior being (7th dimensional, perhaps) was invading the 3rd dimension. The moment his entire being "translates" into that dimension, it will take possesion of the entire dimension.
This is an intelligent tactic, because by taking the 3rd dimension that being would also take the 1st and 2nd dimensions, that are strongly attached to the 3rd. By having four dimensions on its possesion, that being would be stronger than any other lower dimension, including this one.
The wiser 5th dimensional beings decided that the best course of action would be to send one being of this dimension to the 3rd to locate the problem, and then recieve incredibly amounts of power from all the 5th dimensional beings willing to cooperate, to solve the problem. They decided that it would only be one becuase of the following reason: 5th dimensional beings are too complex to be "translated" into one 3rd dimensional being. If a class B being went to the 3rd dimension, hundreds of beings with different aspects of him would end up there, and only one of them would be there to solve the mission. The others can have several other motivations, that can put the mission and that dimension in danger.
If a class C being like me goes there he'd split in a more reduced number of beings, probably two. The only problem is that one of them will be there to accomplish the mission, while the other will probably use all his energies to stop the other one from succeding. This is still better than having hundreds of 5th dimensional beings going around.
I was not surprised when they chosed me to go to the 3rd dimension, since a part of mind set another moment informed me.
I am now about to go to the 3rd dimension. I will search a mind with inter-dimentional properties and take possesion of the body that mind uses. I will have several of my current capacities, but not all of them because of the limits the human body has. One of the great limits I fear will interfere in my mission will be the simple brain the humans have. My mind may be plagued with irrational emotions, and maybe cause me confusion.
Another of my preocupations is the "other half" that will be produced once I get there. I don't think it will get as far from my actual state to murder 3rd dimensional beings, but I'm still worried about it. And part of me is curious and wants to rush the process to know how that "other half" will be. That part has obviously been repressed.
I am now proceeding to contact a human mind with inter-dimentional properties... I guess my "other half" will do the same thing as soon as I leave this dimension... He is called "Mick". Here I go.
My superiors along with several 5th dimensional beings watch me. I guess that if I was human, I would now say "good bye" to them.
I wonder if I will say "good bye" to anyone when I get back.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Nowhereman comes from a long lineage of Nowheremen including The Nowhereknight who sat at the round table alongside King Arthur,The Nowherekid who fought crime side by side with lawman Wyatt Earp & Mr.Nowhereman who fought the tyranny of Adolf Hitler in WWII!
Very little is actually known about the exact origin of the Nowheremen or how each individual is chosen,but the curent Nowhereman facts are documented:
1)Born in England in 1971
2)Gained his powers at age 16
3)Powers include super strength,rapid healing,limited invulnerability & electro blasts!
4)He is a technical genius & has studied many forms of unarmed combat!
5)He has a network of Nowherecaves scattered throughout the world!
6)Joined the MBL,& even briefly lead the team!
7)Disilusioned with the MBL he formed the short lived group Nowhereman & the Insiders!
8)Due to his unfortunate schizophrenic nature,he actually split into two individuals (Nowhereman & Captain Howdy)!
9)This schizophrenia also made him adopt the identity of Jack Nasty for a while,which ended with another split!
10)When the second split occured,Nowhereman had become a darker individual,treading a fine line between good & bad!
He no longer feels comfortable being part of a team,so expect an uneasy relationship when the two forces once again cross each others paths!

T5 Offline
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Naecken´s origin is being told in a mini-series on this board.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Bibbo:
I will be posting Bibbo's soon. Anyone want to beat me to it with their character's origin?

Define "soon".

Bibbo Offline OP
Evil twin
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Evil twin
1500+ posts
When homework is not eating my soul. Sorry for the delay, but it's kicking my ass right now.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Dude, I'd pay money to see THAT fight...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I`d rather pay for nekkid mud wrestling,featuring Charlise Theron & Britney Spears!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Charlise is flat! I'd rather have John Goodman fighing Britney! Now those are tits...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
You telling me you wouldnt do Charlise!
So Goodman is your ideal date then?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Wow, this thread is certainly turning out disgusting.

Kristogar Velo

Alias: none

Super Powers: none

Special Skills/Weapons: Classified

History: Classified.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
How's that for mystery?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Nowhereman:
You telling me you wouldnt do Charlise!
So Goodman is your ideal date then?

I happen to think that John Goodman is very handsome man, yes.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kristogar Velo:
How's that for mystery?

"Ambiguous" is more like it...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
The last Wudan Monk.

The first child of Earth.

The only living Black Hole.

The Once-and-Future Prophet of the 21st Century.

Together, they will unlock the riddle of thought, find the four elements of creation, and stand against a god older than story....

And all without a lick of spandex.

The Order

Coming 2002.
(I hope...)

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
GOSH!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Is it 2002 alredy?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by I'm Not Mister Mxypltk:

I happen to think that John Goodman is very handsome man, yes.

Why does this nor surprise me!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by I'm Not Mister Mxypltk:
Is it 2002 alredy?

Better not be... I'm still partying like it's 1999...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I thought it was still 1977,shows what I know!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
...guess so...

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Nowhereman:

Why does this nor surprise me!

Because of the poster of Goodman I have in my room?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
But I have never seen your room.....or have I,heh heh!

100+ posts
100+ posts
I don't know why we're having this discussion about John Goodman. There's only one man worth turning gay for, and that's Sean Connery. I mean, that voice! Whoah.

4000+ posts
4000+ posts
And now... DANNY WRITES THE ORIGIN OF DANNY!

Woo! Here we go.
Daniel Hearn was born in Melbourne, Australia on January first, 2063. Fast forward twenty years: Daniel is on holiday in Europe in 2083. He's 20 years old, and he's wandering a small city named Fitzroy in the east of the small yet technologically advanced European nation of Mandelovia.
Danny got lost while wandering around the city's back alleys, and eventually stumbled into a hidden laboratory in search of aid.
There, he was knocked unconscious by the insane yet brilliant Dr. John Feldman. Feldman used Danny as a guinea pig to test his brand new technology.

Feldman had developed a technology that involved him introducing a certain amount of newly grown bacteria into a person's bloodstream. These microbes can be programmed to follow any directions given to them... repair wounded limbs, eradicate a disease from a person's bloodstream, etc.

Feldman, however, had programmed the bacteria to augment a person's physical characteristics temporarily by adding animal traits. Bird wings, monkey tails, etc.

To store all the necessary DNA codes, and to interface directly with the bacteria, Feldman needed to add a second brain to Daniel's. So he killed his lab assistant, Hal, and placed portions of Hal's brain into Daniel's head.

The result of all this was as follows:
Daniel now possesses the ability to temporarily add to his body any animal part that is stored in Hal's memory. And Hal has thousands upon thousands of parts stored, so Daniel can have practically any animal part you can name. He can't do things that are extinct or mythological, though: Only real animals, because Feldman had o be able to get a DNA sample of the animal to copy the DNA coding and program it into Hal's memory.

Daniel merely has to say the name of the animal part, Hal looks it up in his memory, and the microbes in Daniel's blood make the changes. He then says "Reverse (animal part)", and he goes back to his human state.

Daniel's private thoughts remain his own; to communicate with Hal, Daniel needs to speak out loud. Hal, however, can only be heard in Daniel's head.

After all this had been done to Daniel, Feldman had him locked up in a tube full of goo. One day, Feldman's lab was attacked by armed men in black (it has yet to be revealed who these men were, or who they were working for). Daniel was released from his captivity. But to take cover from the firefight between Feldman and the men in black, Daniel hid in a nearby cabinet. Unbeknownst to him, the cabinet was part of a time machine, which became damaged in the battle. The machine mafunctioned, and sent Daniel back to the year 2001.

Daniel found himself in the desert near Mandelovia, where he met up with Eurostar, a metahuman on the run. The two of them have since encountered more super powered individuals, and together, they have all begun to form a team of revolutionaries.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
THE ENHANCED PROCUREMENT SANCTION

Membership

Dr. Charles Elias Walker
A former leading scientist in metagene research at the Tri-Vex Corporation in Lightningburgh, a suburb of Thunder City, Walker was stripped of hs position and relocated against his will to Chicago. Once there, Walker was given the assignment (by Agent Turner of the MCCA) of setting up a task force of metahuman soldiers and using them to procure metahumans to further study the metagene. Thus, the EPS was born. It is known that Walker has a latent form of the metagene, but what powers/gifts/abities/curses this gene will give him when it becomes active is unknown.

I.G.O.R.
The Interactive Genetic Organiaton Regulator was created in conjunction with Tri-Vex scientists and MCCA operatives to be the ultimate metahuman machine. Able to hold vast stores of genetic information, I.G.O.R. holds dossiers on every known and registered metahuman in the world today. No one yet knows what loyalties, if any, this machine has to the institutions that created it.

William Marcy Tweed
A former Chicago crimelord, Tweed is a big man, with a minor resemblance to Boss Hog from the old Dukes of Hazzard television series. His EPS uniform includes a white jumpsuit, accompanied by a tan vest, which he wears over the suit. This vest holds any weapons, tools, and trinkets he might need for a field op. Atop his head of white hair sits a large wide-brimmed white hat. Despite his existence being stricken from any records by I.G.O.R., Tweed still holds strong ties to the criminal underground in and around the Chicago area. Just how far his reach extends, however, is an unknown matter. Tweed's metagene allows for him to become completly invisible to the naked eye and also totally intangible.

Vidalia Owens
A hooker charged with the deaths of many of her male clients, Owens is a femme fatale of the purest sense, being both seductive and deadly. Her long blonde hair is usually twisted around her head and her pale green eyes match the jumpsuit she wears as an EPS agent. A plant lover, Vidalia has set aside a section of the EPS headquarters as a hydroponics station, in order to nurture her green thumb. Owens' metagene allows for empathic and slight telepathic goads into the minds of those around her. On occasion, she's been known to make people change their minds about their deepest convictions.

Andrew 'Andy' Reynolds
A seventeen-year-old gang member from Chicago's inner city, Reynolds is most definitely a loose cannon, to be sure. He opted to wear his old gang color (dark blue) as his EPS jumpsuit, which is accompanied by a matching bandana tied arond his head. Reynolds' black hair and dark brown eyes make him appear older than he is, but his failed attempt at facial hair and his naivety betray his true age. Reynolds' metagene allows for the illumination of his skin, which, while he was still in his gang, earned him the name "GlowWorm".

John Doe
Little is known about this man, including his name, assuming he has one. This young man's affinity for leather made him select a black EPS jumpsuit with matching leather jacket. His hair is black and pulled back into a modest, yet intimidating, ponytail. His harsh grey eyes seem to peer into the soul with an age far beyond his years. His metagene, however, is the most powerful in existance and allows him control of the very elements surrounding him. His value to the EPS is plain to be seen.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
LLance

Larry Lance was a young man, twenty years old, when turned over to the EPS by the Chicago Police Department during the early days of the initial meta-gene explosion. Larry Lance had been walking his girlfriend's scotch terrior, Fluffy, when he inexplicably began floating off the ground. Terrified neighbors called the police and a stunned Larry Lance dropped like a rock from the air when several police had drawn guns on him. Unaware of what was happening to him, Larry pounded on a police vehicle, completely smashing in the front of the hood and radiator. A rookie policeman fired out of fear, but the bullets bounced off of Larry's super-dense skin. Unfortunately, a stray bullet had struck Dinah, Larry's girlfriend. As he ran to her fallen body he was gassed by the police and taken away. He still does not know if Dinah survived. Larry is even unsure of the length of time he has been test subject 43-A in this scientific installation. Please read Tom B. First's posts in the second Hero Revolution. storyline, Return to Thunder City, to continue with LLance's story. It is obvious that Larry's meta-gene activated density control of his own body. It is also apparent he has no control over this strange ability...yet.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: LLance ]

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: LLance ]

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by LLance:
LLance

Larry Lance was a young man,

BWAH HA HA!!!!

300+ posts
300+ posts
Name: Tobias Christopher
Alias: None
Height:6'0"
Weight:150 lbs.
Hair Color:Dark Blonde
Clothes:Black and red tennis shoes, blue jean shorts, white tank top with a blue button down shirt.
Powers: Superspeed, able to phase through solid objects, advanced healing factor.

History: Tobias was born with a metagene that gave him superspeed, which he basically had to learn to control by himself since his mother had left and his father was never around. He was left an orphan at age 12 when his dad, a police officer, was killed in the line of duty. Having nowhere to go, he took to the streets where he survived for two years before being sent to a juvenile detention center until he was eighteen.

Upon release, Tobias took a job at a diner and started dating a waitress. He decided he no longer had to use his speed and vowed never to get into trouble again. Then one day a government agency tracked Tobias down, killed his girlfriend, and took him to a secret location where he was subjected to regular torturs.

Eventually Tobias escaped with an odd fellow named Mxy and the two joined up with a small band of men with metagenes who helped Tobias avenge his girlfriend.

Unbeknownst to Tobias, but knownst to us, Tobias has a son and a brother in the U.S. Both are in danger, and will need Tobias's help soon.

[ 06-24-2002, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Tobias Christopher ]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
For the story of Eurostar, check Hero Revolution [A new beginning] #0.

Powers: Eurostar can vary the density of his body from very low (ghost form) to very high (indestructible form).
In ghost form, he can phase trough solid object and turn invisible. He can also fly, but his velocity depend on the presence of winds.
In indestructible form, he is tougher than diamond, impervious to blast and lasers and such.
He can make things varying their density touching them: for example he has turned other men ghost by touching their hands, or has been shown to throw "blasts" that were nothing else that air turned dense as stone.

Costume: a full faced mask and costume all red, with white flaming trunks and a little white cross over nose and eyebrows.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I posted Mxy's in the first page of this thread, but I haven't posted Mick's!

NAME: Michael Harrison
HAIR: Large and brown
POWERS: Mick's metagene gives him interdimentional communication abilities, that are pretty much useless.
HISTORY: Mick Harrison has a metagene, but since he didn't display any abilities the goverment assumed it was an useless metagene, and decided he wasn't a risk, so they'd watch him from time to time but they wouldn't imprision him like most metahumans. Mick entered the Law faculty when he was 18, but he dropped his studies when he turned 21 and moved out of his parents' house in Boston to a friend's house in Chicago.
When he was 23, the fifth dimentional being known as M X Y P L T K used Mick's metagene to take possesion of his body and enter the third dimension.
Since Mick's body was too "small" for the entire being, M X Y P L T K split in two beings, Mxy and Ktl. Mxy, the "good" part, stayed in Mick's body, and Ktl, the "evil" part, looked for another body with interdimentional powers.
Still, Mick's brain was too simple for half a fifth dimentional being. Mxy couldn't think clearly and started using his powers to cause mayhem by turning people into cows.
He was arrested and taken to a hospital as a mental patient, where he was kept uncouncious while the authorities waited for the MCCA to take him away.
He escaped the hospital and... the rest can be found in the first New Universe thread.

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Bumping this up to the top. I'll be back soon with a rundown on The Monkey's Paw's "powers" over probability and luck...

T5 Offline
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
NAME: T5
BODY: Anything mechanical he can find
POWERS: The ability to posess anything biological or mechanical.
HISTORY: The Quadinc ( a race from a higher reality) was alarmed when one of their scientists disappeared into our reality (See Naecken: The Evolution (A solo mini-series) )
So they designed a artificial being made out of the electromagnetic residue of our Big Bang.
Thus he is capable of possessing most things that are mobile. He is programmed to find the scientist and bring him back home. But he is also capable of learning and adapting to any new enviroment.

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Second bump for Pro.

Ooops. I forgot to do the thing for Pete. Oh well. He's a lucky guy, so things come by fairly easy to him (although those around him sometimes tend to have their share of bad luck).

200+ posts
200+ posts
Government System Online
File Updated
Begin Feed
Subject: Gold Baron
Pending...
Name: Christopher Trinity
Birthplace: Unknown
History: The being "Gold Baron" is shrouded in mystery. What is known is based in rumor and hearsay. The name Christopher Trinity is believed to be an alias, and is often better known simply as 'Unknown Traveler'. The nickname "Gold Baron" is believed to be derived from his brilliant suit of armor, which is lined with intricate designs of gold. He's the type of figure you'd want as your grandfather, a kind face and soft eyes, and a smooth, deep voice. From supposed eye-witnesses, his voice is calming, yet it seems to echo through your mind in a disturbing way. While he is reserved, hiding even his face except in the most intimate situations, he is quick to move to action or change moods, when he actually outwardly displays one. He carries a troubled look about his face, as if he's lost, or is losing something, and some great catastrophe looms in his eyes. Trouble seems to follow in his wake, and he is drawn to places of trouble, hence he is usually though of as a doom bringer. Other than brief glimpses and passing memories, little is known about his combat scenarios. It is known that he enjoys stalking his victims, and a feeling of absolute dread fills them, as though a fate worse than death awaits them. Inflicted wounds that have been recorded are fine lacerations (as from a sword)
File interruption...
Resuming Feed...
The sword itself has never actually been seen. All victims have been said to deserve their fate.
Related Info: None
Links: Kristogar Velo
End Feed

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Grimm

Height: 6'5"

Weight: Unknown

Eyes: None, empty sockets

Hair: Short and black

Description: Looks like a biker from Hell. Black leather jacket, ripped blue jeans, chains w/locks around neck and torso (Sid Vicious style, the punk, not the wrestler), black engineer boots, iron gauntlets covering hands and wrists. Face appears to be a skull.

Equipment: Carries a large double-headed battleaxe.

Quiet, powerful, relentless, will not stop for anything.

He is Grimm

T5 Offline
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Ameristar:

Height: 6,39 feet tall.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Costume: A well polished silvery, full plate armor, with a likeness to the old greek designs.
Abilities: The armor contains the famous G-Unit (GAIA) which was invented by Dr. Hophfstein. It gives het the ability to teleport anywhere on all the different axis of the time/trimensional continuum. It also enhances her strenght by a factor of three. So basically she has the strenght of three well trained women her sice.
the suit has an enviroment controll which enables her to function without an atmosphere. Small jets connected to her G-Unit gives her the ability fly.
Primary Mission: Punish those who tortured and raped Crasher.
Secondary Mission: Classified.
Attitude: Serious and never takes a no for an answer.

[ 06-21-2002, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: T5 ]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I believe Ameristar is under my copyright (I think I had an Ameristar, an Asiastar, an Africastar and an Australiastar in one future story of the MBL back at Athanon), but I am too curious to see where you are heading to complain. [wink]

T5 Offline
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
I acually didn´t know that...I used this character on another board. Called Crusaders.
If you want me to change her name I will.

T5 Offline
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
The Giorgio

Height: 5,9 feet
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Costume: Casual dark grey suit, with white shirt, and a dark green tie. black well polished shoes.
underneath his shirt there is a metallic vest containing a small G-Unit.
Abilities: Good marksman. trained in the arts of surveilance and sabotage.
Primary Mission: Defend the order.
Secondary Mission: Classified.
Attitude: Likes to be a playboy.

[ 06-21-2002, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: T5 ]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard