Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Oh, please.

The idea that automakers can be profitable with planned obsolescence died in the 1970s, when they were forced to compete with Japanese vehicles.

For example, Toyota makes highly reliable, low maintenance, cars and is so profitable that it is widely expected to become the world's largest auto maker this year.

And the automakers don't generally maintain their own vehicles. Private garages do that. So the idea that auto companies would lose money on repairs if cars don't break doesn't wash.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
And you know who pushes windmill technology over here, among others? George W. Bush.

As such, it would be difficult to say that the US government hasn't embraced that particular method.

Unfortunately, the solution to replacing coal and other fossil fuels is going to boil down to one thing: nuclear power.

I support that soultion with nuclear power. Its the only and right choice for world.

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. Ernest Hemingway
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Oh, please.

The idea that automakers can be profitable with planned obsolescence died in the 1970s, when they were forced to compete with Japanese vehicles.

For example, Toyota makes highly reliable, low maintenance, cars and is so profitable that it is widely expected to become the world's largest auto maker this year.

And the automakers don't generally maintain their own vehicles. Private garages do that. So the idea that auto companies would lose money on repairs if cars don't break doesn't wash.

um he said lost sales not lost repair fees. it was widely reported GM quit producing the Chevette because it was designed so well people had little need to trade in for a newer one as the one they had still performed as well as when they bought it...

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
And you know who pushes windmill technology over here, among others? George W. Bush.

As such, it would be difficult to say that the US government hasn't embraced that particular method.

Unfortunately, the solution to replacing coal and other fossil fuels is going to boil down to one thing: nuclear power.

Well, it sounds like you think I'm trying to derail Bush by saying that there are alternatives to fossil fuel he hasn't considered.

Not at all.

I merely mentioned that as a fact seeing as how Vestas is currently making a killing in selling windmills to the US.

And even though it'll never fully replace fossil fuel energy it still is something you'd be totally stupid to ignore.

Racks be to MisterJLA
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Chant said:
Well, it sounds like you think I'm trying to derail Bush by saying that there are alternatives to fossil fuel he hasn't considered.

Not at all.

As noted in my post, I mentioned Bush by name to demonstrate wind power was, in fact, government sanctioned but that such sanctioning did not in and of itself make wind power the be all and end all.

Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
it was widely reported GM quit producing the Chevette because it was designed so well people had little need to trade in for a newer one as the one they had still performed as well as when they bought it...

Really? I've only ever heard negative things about the Chevette, such as when the listeners of "Car Talk" voted it one of the five Worst Cars of the Millennium.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
the electric car worked. they even developed a battery to extend the mileage on it to that of a normal car with a full tank of gas.
we don't need carbon fuel cells or hybrid cars that still use oil unless our goal is to keep the billions rolling into texaco. had bush not pulled out of the federal mandate on zero emission vehicles we would be easily able to lower carbon emissions.

Okay, assuming that the above is true, even if you suddenly mandated that every car made be "zero" emission vehicles, it would still take decades to replace every car currently on the road with a "zero emission" car.

And where do we get electricity? Power plants. What do power plants typically run on? Fossil fuels.

That's why we must have more nuclear power.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sweden said:
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
the electric car worked. they even developed a battery to extend the mileage on it to that of a normal car with a full tank of gas.
we don't need carbon fuel cells or hybrid cars that still use oil unless our goal is to keep the billions rolling into texaco. had bush not pulled out of the federal mandate on zero emission vehicles we would be easily able to lower carbon emissions.

Okay, assuming that the above is true, even if you suddenly mandated that every car made be "zero" emission vehicles, it would still take decades to replace every car currently on the road with a "zero emission" car.

And where do we get electricity? Power plants. What do power plants typically run on? Fossil fuels.

That's why we must have more nuclear power.

and despite popular opinion, Barsebäck is very well placed

Racks be to MisterJLA
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
ABC TV Exposes 'Stranded Polar Bear' Global Warming Hoax

Remember that wonderful picture of stranded polar bears on an ice floe that were used by folks to demonstrate how dire the man-made global warming issue is?

It turns out the picture was taken in August, “when every year the fringes of the Arctic ice cap melt regardless of the wider effects of global warming.”

The photographer, Australian marine biology student Amanda Byrd, didn’t think the bears were in any jeopardy

Denis Simard of Environment Canada agreed: You have to keep in mind that the bears are not in danger at all. This is a perfect picture for climate change…you have the impression they are in the middle of the ocean and they are going to die...But they were not that far from the coast, and it was possible for them to swim...They are still alive and having fun.

Associated Press released the photo two and a half years after it was taken, on the day the United Nations released its major global warming report.

Al Gore saw it. He used it in a presentation on man made global warming.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
I'll say that despite whatever lies both sides in this debate might spout, there's no denying it.

We DO have a problem, and we really do need to do something NOW. I have a strange feeling that in maybe 20-30 years, it might have worsened to the point of being too late for us to do something. Though it could be a longer time.

But let's remember that old proverb here.

We do not own the Earth, we simply borrow it from our children!

Racks be to MisterJLA
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Chant said (emphasis added with some degree of bewilderment):
I'll say that despite whatever lies both sides in this debate might spout, there's no denying it.

We DO have a problem...

Dude... do you read what you're saying before you post it? You admitted both sides (including, by the way, the side that says there's a problem) are probably lying, then proceeded to charge teeth-first into "we DO have a problem...", paying absolutely no heed to your previous sentence. You're starting to remind me of MEM.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

We DO have a problem...

Dude... do you read what you're saying before you post it? You admitted both sides (including, by the way, the side that says there's a problem) are probably lying, then proceeded to charge teeth-first into "we DO have a problem...", paying absolutely no heed to your previous sentence. You're starting to remind me of MEM.

Actually, Sammitch, he was probably mentioning the lies about the severity of the problem and not whether or not there is a problem. The one "chargin in teeth-first" seems to be you.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

We DO have a problem...

Actually, Sammitch, he was probably mentioning the lies about the severity of the problem and not whether or not there is a problem. The one "chargin in teeth-first" seems to be you.

Maybe I read a different intent into it at first. That's always a possibility. If so I apologize. It just seemed that he had his mind made up before even addressing the conflicting arguments, which really isn't any different from most if not all of the rest of us.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Eastern New York Bracing For Springtime Nor'easter

The National Weather Service warns that a Nor'easter may hit New York this weekend into early next week.

A winter storm watch is in effect from Sunday morning through Monday afternoon for the southern Adirondacks, Mohawk Valley, Schoharie valley and the eastern Catskills.

A significant winter storm is expected to impact the warning area from Sunday morning through Monday with 9 inches or more of snowfall accumulation possible. The heaviest snow accumulations are expected to occur at elevations above 1500 feet, especially across the southern Adirondacks.

In addition to the potential for heavy snow, strong and gusty winds may down tree limbs and power lines. The strongest winds are expected across the higher terrain with the wind direction shifting from southeast Sunday morning to east Sunday afternoon and then northeast Sunday night and Monday. Sustained wind speeds of 20 to 35 mph with gusts over 50 mph are possible. East and northeast facing slopes of mountains will be especially vulnerable.

The snow and wind are expected to result from a low pressure system over the southeast United States Saturday evening which will move to the Delmarva Peninsula Sunday afternoon and then intensify rapidly as it moves toward Long Island Sunday evening and then it may rotate back toward the northwest into central New England Monday afternoon. A slight change in this storm track will likely result in a significant difference in precipitation type and snowfall accumulations.

A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel.

the G-man #295534 2007-04-22 2:26 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Max Schulz is a Manhattan Institute senior fellow and author of "Energy and the Environment: Myths and Facts." He writes:

AS we mark the 38th Earth Day, it's worth noting that this secular "religion" has led many Americans to fervently believe some things that just aren't true.

What are the myths propagated by the Church of Environmentalism? Consider the pronouncements from the greens' "Vatican": Last Earth Day, Greenpeace USA exhorted its followers to action because "our forests are being destroyed at an unprecedented rate." More, we must switch to "clean alternative" energies like wind power, because "we all know that fossil fuels contribute to global warming."

But it's not so. Yes, the United States lost forestland throughout much of the 19th century, as the new nation grew - but the amount of forestland stabilized throughout much of the 20th century.

According to the Forest Service, we have actually seen a net reforestation since 1985. We aren't losing forestland, we're gaining it.

Greenpeace's call for replacing fossil fuels with cleaner alternatives might make sense, but only if there were any realistic alternatives available. Presently renewable energies like wind power, solar power and ethanol aren't close to being able to substitute for the coal, natural gas and oil that make up the lion's share of our energy sources. Coal provides half our electricity today. Wind and solar provide less than 1 percent.

More, alternative fuels can be as land-hungry as agriculture. The typical 1,000 megawatt coal or nuclear plant might sit on a few acres. To generate the same amount of electricity with renewables would require 60,000 acres for a utility-scale wind farm, or about 11,000 acres of photovoltaic cells capturing the sun's light.

Ethanol, too, can't be produced in the massive quantities required to make a significant dent in our gasoline consumption - and its production depends on vast tracts of farmland, too.

Other myths?

* More than four of every five poll respondents said that our cities are getting dirtier. In fact, pollution has been slashed since 1970, and our cities are far cleaner today.

* A majority believes our chief supplier of foreign oil is Saudi Arabia. In fact, it is our friendly neighbor to the north, Canada. All told the Persian Gulf supplies just 17 percent of the oil we import, and just 11 percent of all the oil we use.

This Earth Day, Greenpeace and its fellow environmental ecclesiasts will once again call on their flocks to take action. By all means, let us safeguard the environment - but with steps rooted in fact, not myth.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The frontpage for this thread looks like Al Gore is going to eat the Earth.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
The frontpage for this thread looks like Al Gore is going to eat the Earth.

Cool. Maybe the producers of Fantastic Four 2 should get him to play Galactus. Gore is an Oscar winner after all.

Quote:

It also reminds me of that old cover where The Spectre is getting hit in the head with the Earth by another giant guy who looks like the Devil.

See? The frontpage graphic is comic book related on multiple levels...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
So the earth day banner depicts al gore negatively, and his "mythology" title basically is a jab at global warming.
and the icing on the cake?
the thread links to an article that is not about earth day, but is about the highly-politicized kyoto (and of course the thread title was also written by g-man to support his view).

Actually, Raymond, the particular post linked to is. in fact, about Earth Day:

Quote:

the G-man said:
Max Schulz is a Manhattan Institute senior fellow and author of "Energy and the Environment: Myths and Facts." He writes:

AS we mark the 38th Earth Day, it's worth noting that this secular "religion" has led many Americans to fervently believe some things that just aren't true.

What are the myths propagated by the Church of Environmentalism? Consider the pronouncements from the greens' "Vatican": Last Earth Day, Greenpeace USA exhorted its followers to action because "our forests are being destroyed at an unprecedented rate." More, we must switch to "clean alternative" energies like wind power, because "we all know that fossil fuels contribute to global warming."

But it's not so. Yes, the United States lost forestland throughout much of the 19th century, as the new nation grew - but the amount of forestland stabilized throughout much of the 20th century.

According to the Forest Service, we have actually seen a net reforestation since 1985. We aren't losing forestland, we're gaining it.

Greenpeace's call for replacing fossil fuels with cleaner alternatives might make sense, but only if there were any realistic alternatives available. Presently renewable energies like wind power, solar power and ethanol aren't close to being able to substitute for the coal, natural gas and oil that make up the lion's share of our energy sources. Coal provides half our electricity today. Wind and solar provide less than 1 percent.

More, alternative fuels can be as land-hungry as agriculture. The typical 1,000 megawatt coal or nuclear plant might sit on a few acres. To generate the same amount of electricity with renewables would require 60,000 acres for a utility-scale wind farm, or about 11,000 acres of photovoltaic cells capturing the sun's light.

Ethanol, too, can't be produced in the massive quantities required to make a significant dent in our gasoline consumption - and its production depends on vast tracts of farmland, too.

Other myths?

* More than four of every five poll respondents said that our cities are getting dirtier. In fact, pollution has been slashed since 1970, and our cities are far cleaner today.

* A majority believes our chief supplier of foreign oil is Saudi Arabia. In fact, it is our friendly neighbor to the north, Canada. All told the Persian Gulf supplies just 17 percent of the oil we import, and just 11 percent of all the oil we use.

This Earth Day, Greenpeace and its fellow environmental ecclesiasts will once again call on their flocks to take action. By all means, let us safeguard the environment - but with steps rooted in fact, not myth.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Please direct your eyes to the top of this window.

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
It makes it look like Al Gore is gonna eat the Earth.

It also reminds me of that old cover where The Spectre is getting hit in the head with the Earth by another giant guy who looks like the Devil.

Quote:

Karl Hungus said:Give G-man 5 minutes and that Devil will be Affirmative Action.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

Please direct your eyes to the top of this window.

Bow ties are coool.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Fer chrissakes, G-man. If you want to start a new topic, MAKE a new topic. If people get sick of your whining in a big thread like this, they no longer look at it. I haven't looked at this thread since it had one page. If the topic changes enough to need a new title, make a damned new thread. Then people can actually join discussion without having to read every cunty thing you write.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #295542 2007-04-22 5:20 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
You're the mod. If you really think post no. 846619 deserves its own thread, use the pretty buttons.

Geez, do I have to tell you how to do everything?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
wow, i've never seen a man be such a cunt.
though, keep in mind that it's uschi. maybe he's being such a cunt to appeal to her lesbionic power source.

Bow ties are coool.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I like my cunts to not be bald.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #295545 2007-04-22 10:04 PM
400+ posts
400+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Fer chrissakes, G-man. If you want to start a new topic, MAKE a new topic. If people get sick of your whining in a big thread like this, they no longer look at it. I haven't looked at this thread since it had one page. If the topic changes enough to need a new title, make a damned new thread. Then people can actually join discussion without having to read every cunty thing you write.

Brad Lee #295546 2007-04-22 10:15 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
If the Earth Day proponents hadn't turned the entire day into pimping Kyoto, I probably would have. But it seems that enviro-wackos can't have Earth day without whining about global warming.

the G-man #295547 2007-04-22 10:17 PM
400+ posts
400+ posts
Global warming is a natural occurrence. We are not causing it, just like we did not and do not effect the hole in the ozone layer. People need to deal with that and shut up already.

Uschi #295548 2007-04-22 10:41 PM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
I like my cunts to not be bald.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Brad Lee #295549 2007-04-23 1:50 AM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Brad Lee said:
Global warming is a natural occurrence. We are not causing it, just like we did not and do not effect the hole in the ozone layer. People need to deal with that and shut up already.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Canada Cans Kyoto

It wasn't long ago that Canada's politicians were cursing the U.S. for its failure to go along with Kyoto's mandate of steep reductions in the emission of greenhouses gases. Now, they're having second thoughts.

Just last week, Environment Minister John Baird said Kyoto compliance would cost Canada 275,000 jobs and push its economy into recession.

Instead of Kyoto, Canada will join the U.S.-led Asian-Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate — whose members also include Australia, China, India, Japan and South Korea. The so-called AP6 was launched in mid-2005 to make voluntary cuts in greenhouse gases.

the U.S., which is under no treaty obligation to cut greenhouse gases, has actually done a better job of it than Europe's holier-than-thou green bureaucrats.

From 2000 to 2004, average carbon emissions rose by 1.3% in the U.S., but by 2.2% in the 25 nations of the European Union. That, despite the fact the U.S. economy grew 2 1/2 times faster.

Estimates put the amount of warming avoided by Kyoto at around 0.04 to 0.07 degree centigrade. That means trillions of dollars would have been spent for a cut in warming so small it's not even clear it could be measured.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Meteorologist Likens Fear of Global Warming to 'Religious Belief'

An MIT meteorologist Wednesday dismissed alarmist fears about human induced global warming as nothing more than 'religious beliefs.' "Do you believe in global warming? That is a religious question. So is the second part: Are you a skeptic or a believer?" said Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor Richard Lindzen, in a speech to about 100 people at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

Oh come on. We know we contribute in ways that were never there before us. We know that our presence makes a diffrence. We know that we damage the earth and Ozone.

oh I agree wholeheartedly. but are we the main cause of climate change? all the science has established is that the temperature appears to be incrementally changing, and human activity has some impact on it. is that enough 'hard evidence' to hamstring the economy?

It may do a lot more than merely "hamstring" it:

• A report released yesterday by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency should be opening some eyes to the true costs and ultimate ineffectiveness of proposed domestic legislation to fight global warming.

The study is an analysis of the economic impact of New Mexico Democratic senator Jeff Bingaman’s version of climate legislation. It is important to note that Bingaman's bill is widely considered to be the least stringent climate bill, with less aggressive carbon-emission-reduction targets than any other proposal.

Even so, the EPA estimates that Bingaman’s bill would cause gas prices to rise 22 cents per gallon by 2030 and 57 cents per gallon by 2050. In addition, it would spark a 19-percent rise in electricity prices by 2030 ticking up to 21 percent by 2050. All told, Bingaman’s legislation would cut between 0.5 percent and 1.4 percent ($124 billion to $370 billion) from the nation’s Gross Domestic Product.

Reaching the emission targets set in the Bingaman bill would require a 150-percent increase in nuclear power and the replacement of coal-fired power plants with newer plants that can capture and store CO2. Most people believe that even with new nuclear power plants coming on line, the industry will struggle to maintain its current 20-percent share of power generated, much less increase by 150 percent. And as for carbon sequestration, the technology doesn't exist now, and the EPA is unsure whether it will exist in time to meet the targets (if ever).

Even if Bingaman’s bill becomes law and successfully meets its carbon targets, the EPA estimates that it will only reduce CO2 concentrations by an insignificant 11 parts per million. So thanks to Bingaman’s landmark legislation will keep CO2 concentrations to an estimated 707 ppm, rather than the estimated 718 ppm without it: a 1.5-percent reduction for the low, low annual price of $124 billion — $370 billion, tops.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
I saw a documentary yesterday about clouds and cosmic radiation. What it basically stated was that the sun may have an even larger inluence on global warming (and let's face it, global warming really is a fact, it's the cause that's in dispute)

It was actually quite interesting, I'll see if I can't find some articles about it.

Racks be to MisterJLA
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Search on this forum, cuz it was posted here about a year or so ago.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Halo82 User Haloveous
1000+ posts Thu Jan 17 2008 06:00 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Russian Scientists Debunk Kyoto

the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
notwedge Moderator ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
2500+ posts Thu Jan 17 2008 06:01 PM Viewing list of forums

the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Halo82 User Haloveous
1000+ posts Thu Jan 17 2008 06:22 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: The 'Surge' Is Succeeding?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Bono confesses sins to 'father' Al Gore
  • Having climate campaigner Al Gore round to your house is to open yourself to a self-flagellating guilt trip, Irish rock star Bono confessed Thursday.

Acknowledging that a career in rock music was not always conducive to a green lifestyle, Bono compared a conversation with Gore to an act of religious contrition.

"It's like being with an Irish priest. You start to confess your sins," he said. "Father Al, I am not just a noise polluter, I am a noise-polluting, diesel-soaking, gulfstream-flying rock star.

"I'm going to kick the habit. I'm trying father Al, but oil has been very good for me -- those convoys of articulated lorries, petrochemical products, hair gel."

All hail the Lord High Algore and the religion of global warming!

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
So how's that 'Environmentalism is a religion' strategy working for the right wing, G-Man

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard