Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Forgiving

Good choice. That had one of the best moments, Angel visiting Wes in the hospital...

Angel: You thought I was going to turn evil and kill my son. I didn't. It's important you know that. This isn't Angelus talking; it's me, Angel. You know that, right? Good. (Begins to smother Wesley with a pillow) Son of a bitch you are going to pay for what you did! You took my son, you son of a bitch! You bastard! You think I'd forgive you? Never! You're going to die, you hear me? You're going to pay!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Good episode tonight. David Boreanaz directed it all by hisself. Next week: Andrew! In 2 weeks: Cordelia!

All hail King Snarf!

300+ posts
300+ posts
I can't wait for Cordelia. IMO, she carries a LOT of this show. I'm hoping she's back to silly and wisecracking- her dialogue was too damn serious last year.

300+ posts
300+ posts
I also wanted to ask, since I didn't get to see but bits and peices of the last few episodes of Angel from last season, after Willow took Faith - what/who exactly is Eve? I kind of get the idea of what she is, but......

Someone clear it up for me? Thanks

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Last night's episode was OK... it was just filler. The only good thing about it was the last two minutes. Sowing the seeds of distrust and paranoia. I think it's still Wesley. Then Fred. Even though Gunn is the most radically altered of the bunch, he's not the traitor... if there ever will be one. Was Skinny Bitch just sayin' that, or is it supposed to happen?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

KrazyXXXDJ said:
I also wanted to ask, since I didn't get to see but bits and peices of the last few episodes of Angel from last season, after Willow took Faith - what/who exactly is Eve? I kind of get the idea of what she is, but......

Someone clear it up for me? Thanks

Eve first appeared in the 5th Season Premiere Conviction. She is the liason between Angel and the Senior Partners. My personal view is that they wanted Lilah for the role but the actress was unavailable.

Bow ties are coool.
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

98. Soul Purpose
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Sarah Thompson (Eve) Christian Kane (Lindsey McDonald(Uncredited))

A mysterious stranger approaches Spike claiming responsibility for recorporealizing him in a mission to guide Spike in supplanting Angel as the new vampire champion. Meanwhile, Angel is racked by intense fever dreams and hallucinations of his worst fears intensifying his worries that he will lose authority to Spike.

b: 21-Jan-2004 pc: 5ADH10 w: Brent Fletcher d: David Boreanaz

NOTE: Sarah Michelle Gellar's voice is used in sound clips from BTVS's 'The Prom', the episode where Angel breaks up with Buffy. She says, "Everytime I say the word 'prom' you get all grouchy," and "Can you say jumping the gun? I kill my goldfish!"
In Angel's dream, he takes Numero Cinco's place as the mailman when Spike becomes human, a small reference from 'The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco' as to what could happen to Angel if his heart was not in the mission.
The shot of Spike killing two vampires with wrist stakes in an alley is EXACTLY the same way Angel killed the vampires in the teaser of "City of", further implying that Spike is taking Angel's place in the world.
Spike likes the Sex Pistols. Also mentioned in season 4 of Buffy.
This is the first time David Boreanaz directs an episode.
Lindsey is masquerading as Doyle, who was Angel's link to The Powers That Be in season 1, to Spike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99. Damage
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Tom Lenk (Andrew) Navi Rawat (Dana)

When an emotionally unstable woman, Dana, escapes from a psychiatric ward, Angel learns that she was tortured as a child and is now searching for her tormentor. Andrew, a watcher-in-training, arrives from Sunnydale with surprising information about Buffy and to inform the group that Dana is also a vampire slayer.

b: 28-Jan-2004 pc: 5ADH11 w: Steve S. DeKnight & Drew Goddard d: Jefferson Kibbee

NOTE: We learn that Buffy and Dawn is in Rome, Xander's in Africa and Willow's in Brazil with Kennedy.
The song playing when Dana walks out of the grocery store is "Blood, Milk and Sky" by White Zombie.
When Andrew is talking to team Angel and narrating the Tale of the "Slayer of the Vam-pyres", that is the same phrasing and same tone of speaking that he used to narrate Buffy 7x16 'Storyteller'.
"Sorry, love. I don't speak Chinese" was the same thing Spike said to the Chinese slayer before he killed her during the Boxer Rebellion in the Buffy episode "Fool For Love" (5x7). This incident was also mentioned in an episode of Angel called 'Darla'(2x7).
Nikki and Robin are mentioned during Spike's confontation with Dana. Nikki Wood was a slayer that Spike killed in 1970's New York in the Buffy episode 'Fool For Love' and Robin Wood was her son who eventually grew up to become the principal of the newly rebuilt Sunnydale High during Buffy's seventh season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100. You're Welcome
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia Chase) Christian Kane (Lindsey McDonald) Sarah Thompson (Eve)

Cordelia wakes up from her coma and is shocked and unhappy to discover that Angel and the gang are no longer fighting Wolfram & Hart, they're running it. When she realizes that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, she gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track.

Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve, her partner Lindsay prepares to bring about Angel's demise.

b: 04-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH12 w: David Fury d: David Fury

NOTE: The 100th Episode.
The video with Doyle is seen again in this episode, a nod to the late Glenn Quinn and to Doyle's role on the series. The tape was last scene in the season 1 episode Hero.
Cordelia dies in this episode.
Spike owns an Xbox which plays the original Donkey Kong game.

101. Why We Fight
gs: Eyal Podell (Lawson) Bart McCarthy (Nostroyev) Camden Toy (Prince of Lies)

Lawson, a mysterious man from Angel's past, arrives at Wolfram & Hart and takes the gang hostage. Through flashbacks to World War II, it is revealed that Angel worked with the U.S. Navy to recover a captured German submarine with American sailors on board. The ship also has a secret cargo, a dangerous trio of vampires, including Spike, who were kidnapped by the Germans and forced to help the Nazis. When the sub comes under attack, Angel saves Lawson's life by turning him into a vampire. Now, sixty years later, Lawson has arrived at Wolfram & Hart seeking revenge.

b: 11-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH13 w: Steven S. DeKnight & Drew Goddard d: Terrence O'Hara

102. Smile Time
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony) Jonathan M. Woodward (Knox) Jenny Mollen (Nina)

When a popular children's show begins to steal the life forces of children by hypnotizing them, Angel goes directly to the studio to uncover the evil doings. Upon entering the building, Angel triggers a spell that transforms him into a puppet. In a race against time, puppet-Angel and company must find a way to reverse the spell, save the lives of hundreds of children and return Angel to his normal vampire state. Meanwhile, Nina, the werewolf Angel befriended, returns to declare her romantic intentions, but puppet-Angel is too embarrassed to reciprocate.

b: 18-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH14 w: Ben Edlund d: Ben Edlund

103. A Hole in the World
gs: Sarah Thompson (Eve) Jonathan M. Woodward (Knox) Jennifer Griffin (Trish) Gary Grubbs (Roger)

When Fred opens up an ancient sarcophagus that was anonymously sent to her, she is infected by a mysterious parasitic demon called Illyria. Angel and Spike learn that Illyria is an ancient demon who existed before recorded time, and they must race to return her to an ancient demon burial ground before she kills Fred and thousands of other innocent victims.

b: 25-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH15 w: Joss Whedon d: Joss Whedon

104. Shells

Angel and Spike return from England defeated, knowing that the ancient demon Illyria has completely taken over Fred's body and soul. Upon learning that Knox and Gunn have each contributed to her demise, Wesley is bent on revenge and Angel tries everything to restore Fred, including calling on an old friend from Sunnydale. Meanwhile, Illyria tries to locate an ancient temple where she believes she will find an army ready to help her destroy mankind.

b: 03-Mar-2004 pc: 5ADH16

Glacier16 #23453 2004-01-30 5:30 AM
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
great episode last night.

Bow ties are coool.
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
eh.

TK-069 #23455 2004-01-30 7:01 AM
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
eh.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG #23456 2004-01-30 8:33 PM
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
eh? eh?
Spike lost his hands! None of the Scoobies trust Angel! Andrew looked like Dr. Who!

Great episode.

Bow ties are coool.
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Yeah, I thought it was alright. I liked the stand off scene between Angel and Andrew. As someone else had said elsewhere I wanted Angel to reply to Andrew's remark, "I have 12 Vampyre Slayers behind me and not one of them have dated you," by saying "last time I checked, Slayers aren't Bulletproof." I know that would have probably been out of charcter a little bit, but still kinda cool.

Glacier16 #23458 2004-01-31 2:59 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Sure, it was nice to hear Andrew's quips again (not exactly see the man himself), and the schizo slayer certainly got quasi-stable real quick near the end. I dunno why, but I don't like the Slayer Army idea. Shouldn't evil be near-death after all those baddies they've killed in their combined 12 years? Guess we gotta go after multi-dimensional acts now.

TK-069 #23459 2004-02-05 2:18 AM
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
100th episode!

Great episode tonight! Cordelia's return and apparent leave with a big surprise ending. Lindsay and Eve. I was really hoping that Angel was leaving Wolfram and Hart though. I miss their old days when they ran their business from the hotel.

Hybrid #23460 2004-02-05 2:23 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I miss Phantom Dennis.

All hail King Snarf!

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Now that was a good episode. Lindsey "Doyle"'s most definately outta the picture... Eve's gonna be on the warpath now. Cordelia's appearance made this the most enjoyable episode of the season so far. That was a killer ending. I kinda suspected it, but it wasn't real predictable. BTW, Wes is looking more and more evil. Think back on that gaze he gave Cordy when he was in the lift, when she said "No one can speak the mojo like you" or something like that. That was an evil sneer. He's up to something.

TK-069 #23462 2004-02-05 11:13 PM
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

98. Soul Purpose
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Sarah Thompson (Eve) Christian Kane (Lindsey McDonald(Uncredited))

A mysterious stranger approaches Spike claiming responsibility for recorporealizing him in a mission to guide Spike in supplanting Angel as the new vampire champion. Meanwhile, Angel is racked by intense fever dreams and hallucinations of his worst fears intensifying his worries that he will lose authority to Spike.

b: 21-Jan-2004 pc: 5ADH10 w: Brent Fletcher d: David Boreanaz

NOTE: Sarah Michelle Gellar's voice is used in sound clips from BTVS's 'The Prom', the episode where Angel breaks up with Buffy. She says, "Everytime I say the word 'prom' you get all grouchy," and "Can you say jumping the gun? I kill my goldfish!"
In Angel's dream, he takes Numero Cinco's place as the mailman when Spike becomes human, a small reference from 'The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco' as to what could happen to Angel if his heart was not in the mission.
The shot of Spike killing two vampires with wrist stakes in an alley is EXACTLY the same way Angel killed the vampires in the teaser of "City of", further implying that Spike is taking Angel's place in the world.
Spike likes the Sex Pistols. Also mentioned in season 4 of Buffy.
This is the first time David Boreanaz directs an episode.
Lindsey is masquerading as Doyle, who was Angel's link to The Powers That Be in season 1, to Spike.

99. Damage
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Tom Lenk (Andrew) Navi Rawat (Dana)

When an emotionally unstable woman, Dana, escapes from a psychiatric ward, Angel learns that she was tortured as a child and is now searching for her tormentor. Andrew, a watcher-in-training, arrives from Sunnydale with surprising information about Buffy and to inform the group that Dana is also a vampire slayer.

b: 28-Jan-2004 pc: 5ADH11 w: Steve S. DeKnight & Drew Goddard d: Jefferson Kibbee

NOTE: We learn that Buffy and Dawn is in Rome, Xander's in Africa and Willow's in Brazil with Kennedy.
The song playing when Dana walks out of the grocery store is "Blood, Milk and Sky" by White Zombie.
When Andrew is talking to team Angel and narrating the Tale of the "Slayer of the Vam-pyres", that is the same phrasing and same tone of speaking that he used to narrate Buffy 7x16 'Storyteller'.
"Sorry, love. I don't speak Chinese" was the same thing Spike said to the Chinese slayer before he killed her during the Boxer Rebellion in the Buffy episode "Fool For Love" (5x7). This incident was also mentioned in an episode of Angel called 'Darla'(2x7).
Nikki and Robin are mentioned during Spike's confontation with Dana. Nikki Wood was a slayer that Spike killed in 1970's New York in the Buffy episode 'Fool For Love' and Robin Wood was her son who eventually grew up to become the principal of the newly rebuilt Sunnydale High during Buffy's seventh season.

100. You're Welcome
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony Kendall) Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia Chase) Christian Kane (Lindsey McDonald) Sarah Thompson (Eve)

Cordelia wakes up from her coma and is shocked and unhappy to discover that Angel and the gang are no longer fighting Wolfram & Hart, they're running it. When she realizes that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, she gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track.

Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve, her partner Lindsay prepares to bring about Angel's demise.

b: 04-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH12 w: David Fury d: David Fury

NOTE: The 100th Episode.
The video with Doyle is seen again in this episode, a nod to the late Glenn Quinn and to Doyle's role on the series. The tape was last scene in the season 1 episode Hero.
Cordelia dies in this episode.
Spike owns an Xbox which plays the original Donkey Kong game.

101. Why We Fight
gs: Eyal Podell (Lawson) Bart McCarthy (Nostroyev) Camden Toy (Prince of Lies)

Lawson, a mysterious man from Angel's past, arrives at Wolfram & Hart and takes the gang hostage. Through flashbacks to World War II, it is revealed that Angel worked with the U.S. Navy to recover a captured German submarine with American sailors on board. The ship also has a secret cargo, a dangerous trio of vampires, including Spike, who were kidnapped by the Germans and forced to help the Nazis. When the sub comes under attack, Angel saves Lawson's life by turning him into a vampire. Now, sixty years later, Lawson has arrived at Wolfram & Hart seeking revenge.

b: 11-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH13 w: Steven S. DeKnight & Drew Goddard d: Terrence O'Hara

102. Smile Time
gs: Mercedes McNab (Harmony) Jonathan M. Woodward (Knox) Jenny Mollen (Nina)

When a popular children's show begins to steal the life forces of children by hypnotizing them, Angel goes directly to the studio to uncover the evil doings. Upon entering the building, Angel triggers a spell that transforms him into a puppet. In a race against time, puppet-Angel and company must find a way to reverse the spell, save the lives of hundreds of children and return Angel to his normal vampire state. Meanwhile, Nina, the werewolf Angel befriended, returns to declare her romantic intentions, but puppet-Angel is too embarrassed to reciprocate.

b: 18-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH14 w: Ben Edlund d: Ben Edlund

103. A Hole in the World
gs: Sarah Thompson (Eve) Jonathan M. Woodward (Knox) Jennifer Griffin (Trish) Gary Grubbs (Roger)

When Fred opens up an ancient sarcophagus that was anonymously sent to her, she is infected by a mysterious parasitic demon called Illyria. Angel and Spike learn that Illyria is an ancient demon who existed before recorded time, and they must race to return her to an ancient demon burial ground before she kills Fred and thousands of other innocent victims.

b: 25-Feb-2004 pc: 5ADH15 w: Joss Whedon d: Joss Whedon

104. Shells

Angel and Spike return from England defeated, knowing that the ancient demon Illyria has completely taken over Fred's body and soul. Upon learning that Knox and Gunn have each contributed to her demise, Wesley is bent on revenge and Angel tries everything to restore Fred, including calling on an old friend from Sunnydale. Meanwhile, Illyria tries to locate an ancient temple where she believes she will find an army ready to help her destroy mankind.

b: 03-Mar-2004 pc: 5ADH16

Last night's episode was good. Yeah, looks like Wes is gonna kick some ass later on.

TK-069 #23463 2004-02-06 12:20 AM
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Quote:

TK-069 said:
BTW, Wes is looking more and more evil. Think back on that gaze he gave Cordy when he was in the lift, when she said "No one can speak the mojo like you" or something like that. That was an evil sneer. He's up to something.

Yeah, I get something like that when I read this preview.

Quote:

I can't tell whether that means he's going to end up being the hero that saves Fred or if he goes crazy for his revenge and tries to kill them.

Hybrid #23464 2004-02-06 3:27 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Well, remember what happened when the cyborg that Wes thought was his dad tried threatening Fred? Dead cyborg.

All hail King Snarf!

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Bow ties are coool.
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Couldn't have said it better myself. If that is for real, fuck the WB.

Hybrid #23467 2004-02-14 5:10 PM
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
It just may well be. Here is another source.

The WB Cancels Angel Source: The WB Friday, February 13, 2004

The WB announced today that Angel won't be back for a sixth season. The news comes on the heels of the network airing the 100th episode of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off starring David Boreanaz. The WB issued a statement early in order to give the show's creators time to wrap up the season appropriately.

"For the last seven years 'Angel' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' have been cornerstones of our network. The sum total of the work done on those shows has produced some of the proudest moments in our history," said the network.

"Like some of the great series that are leaving the air this year, including 'Frasier' and 'Friends,' the cast, crew, writers and producers of 'Angel' deserve to be able to wrap up the series in a way befitting a classic television series and that is why we went to Joss to let him know that this would be the last year of the series on The WB."

The cancellation might not be the end of Angel altogether though. "We have discussed continuing the 'Angel' legacy with special movie events next year, which is still on the table," said The WB. "In a perfect world, all of these details would be completed before this information went to the press so that we could be definitive about the show's ongoing future. But in any case, we did not want to contemplate this being the last year of 'Angel' without giving the show the option of crafting their own destiny for this character and for this series."

The network also praised Boreanaz, cast and crew. "David Boreanaz continues to be one of the finest, classiest and friendliest actors we have had the pleasure to work with and we hope that the relationship furthers from here. The same can be said for all the actors and producers on the show."

There are still nine episodes left in this, now last, season of Angel.

Check this spoiler heavy site to see how it may wrap up.

Spoilerfix

Glacier16 #23468 2004-02-15 6:04 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Here's the online petition to save Angel!

All hail King Snarf!

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
eh, I signed it though I doubt it will do much. They never really do.

Like I said earlier, fuck the WB!.

Hybrid #23470 2004-02-19 6:30 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Hot damn! Did anyone see tonight's episode? Friggin' genius! God bless Joss Whedon, God bless Ben Edlund, and God bless Puppet Angel!

All hail King Snarf!

King Snarf #23471 2004-02-19 6:55 AM
300+ posts
300+ posts
Loved this episode, although from what I'm reading online, Joss is probably kicking himself for this filler episode.

Puppet Angel jumping Spike and wrestling him to the ground was the best part.

The online petition is kewl, but I read a site where James Marsters asks people to send postcards instead - that the WB sets up a spam filter on email when things like this happen, cuz they are assholes and don't want to hear it. There's a possibility that TNT would pick it up, but the budget would be cut back some as TNT couldn't pay what the WB does. I'd rather have *some* Angel than *no* Angel.

Also read that David B is pissed at SMG right now - as she won't be coming back for the end - she's out of country making a movie and said she didn't have the time for it. And he thinks that's pretty unfair, as he showed up for HER ending....

This really does suck, the timing was just all wrong. They could have given him a heads up a little earlier so he could have wrapped things up appropriately. Joss won't change the outline for the year, which most likey means the season will continue as planned - hope he does something special for the last one, at least.

KrazyXXXDJ #23472 2004-02-20 9:40 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
I always jump on board too late...

Mr. Nobody #23473 2004-02-21 3:21 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
This was never a must see program for me till this last season. It has been even better than the last couple of Buffy seasons. Hope somebody picks it up!

Spike's "Your a wee little puppet man" was hilarious!

Fair play!
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
My favorite exchange...

Nina: "Are you alright?"
Angel: "I'm made of felt... By dose comes off."

All hail King Snarf!

King Snarf #23475 2004-02-21 4:06 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That was a good line too. BTW I remember Buffy having a run in with a puppet in her first season. Not as good as smile time though. Even that sugar coated song was kinda catchy.

Fair play!
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Ah. The episode you're thinking of is 1.9 The Puppet Show, and that was one of my faves. Sid the Dummy rawks!

All hail King Snarf!

King Snarf #23477 2004-02-21 11:37 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
i live in the UK, they're up to that one about the mexican wrestlers who cam back from the dead to fight that heart stealing monster

so far i think its been pretty crappy. Angels new hair do makes him look like a cock, though i do like that cute new adviser woman

I miss the days of the big bad beast!

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim
300+ posts
300+ posts
"A Hole in the World"

Arg! Another one dead! I didn't really care for the character when introduced, but tonight's episode was really sad.

KrazyXXXDJ #23479 2004-02-26 6:41 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Great. Fucking. Episode. My God, this had spot on acting, brillitant dialogue, and some genuine creeps (all those fucking Dead Old Ones; Christ, if there were that many dead, how many do you think are still alive?)

And is it just me, or does evil blue-haired demon Fred look really fucking sexy?

All hail King Snarf!

King Snarf #23480 2004-02-26 7:31 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
When did Paul Atreides become the Watcher of the Well?

King Snarf #23481 2004-02-26 7:31 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
When did Paul Atreides become the Watcher of the Well?

TK-069 #23482 2004-02-26 8:49 PM
25+ posts
25+ posts
I loved this episode. Spike and Angel's argument was hilarious, and so was the fact that other people were arguing about it too!

BUTTPLUG!
space coyote #23483 2004-02-27 12:29 AM
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Yeah, that episode was cool. The sword through Angel, Cavemen vs. Astronauts, "Can't tell lies so don't ask questions" guy, Old Ones and the hole through the Earth, etc. Great stuff! Next week is delayed for me, damn Big 12 basketball. Won't be able to see it till Saturday.

Glacier16 #23484 2004-02-27 12:50 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
She doesn't look very intimidating. I bet I could get in a donkey punch or two before I'm eviscerated.

TK-069 #23485 2004-02-27 12:51 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
BTW, Wes taking out that Wolfram & Hart employee's kneecap... fuckin' brillant.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard