Print Thread
2500+ posts
OP Offline
2500+ posts
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...many_nazis_dc_7

Quote:

Drive to Nab Last German Nazis to Begin in January

Sun Oct 24, 8:13 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - The Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Center will begin a campaign in January to flush out the last surviving Nazi war criminals in Germany, the head of the center's Jerusalem office said Sunday.

Efraim Zuroff said the campaign will finally begin after several delays on January 27, the anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

The campaign is part of the Jewish group's "Operation Last Chance," a drive which has been underway across eastern Europe to catch World War II criminals who took part in the Holocaust.

The center is racing against time as both the perpetrators and survivors of war crimes grow old and die. Zuroff told Reuters last year there was a "window of opportunity" of three to five more years to catch Nazi criminals.

The center planned to offer $12,630 for information leading to prosecution of Nazi war criminals, Zuroff said.

He said it was difficult to estimate how many suspected war criminals were still at large. But he believed that it could number in the thousands.

"It's difficult to estimate but there's no question in my mind that at least several dozen people could be prosecuted," Zuroff said.

"The key is the testimony of fellow perpetrators and that is very difficult to achieve," he added.

Britain this year awarded an honorary knighthood to Simon Wiesenthal, who is in his nineties, for "a lifetime of service to humanity" pursuing Holocaust perpetrators.

He spent the best part of five decades tracking down more than 1,000 Nazi war criminals responsible for the mass murder of Jews and played a role in the capture of Adolf Eichmann, in charge of the deportation of million of Jews to death camps.

I'm really curious how many of these bastards are actually left to track down. After all, we're going back almost 60 years at the earliest.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
All this nazi talk is gonna offend ALOT of people here...

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I can't wait to see that new movie the Germans made about Hitler. Apparently they really express exactly who he was and make the whole thing real again (for those of us without the experiance). Since it's made by the Germans and shown in Germany I'm sure it'll be quality. They have quite a sore-spot for Nazis. That's probably why they're doing this last hunt for the perpetrators.

Sure they're old and almost dead, but I'm glad there's one last stand to prosecute those assholes. They deserve to be tormented and hunted in their twilight years.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
7500+ posts
7500+ posts
I think they should hunt the remaining Nazis with Sir Laurence Olivier's reanimated corpse.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
2500+ posts
OP Offline
2500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:

What...the...bloody...hell...??

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I dunno, I found it looking up something on google and got that one guy's huge folder of random stuff.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

1 post
1 post

I am here to dance at your behest to ease tensions and make the boards a better place
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
I can't wait to see that new movie the Germans made about Hitler. Apparently they really express exactly who he was and make the whole thing real again (for those of us without the experiance). Since it's made by the Germans and shown in Germany I'm sure it'll be quality. They have quite a sore-spot for Nazis. That's probably why they're doing this last hunt for the perpetrators.

Sure they're old and almost dead, but I'm glad there's one last stand to prosecute those assholes. They deserve to be tormented and hunted in their twilight years.

And executed the second they're caught.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Re: Titty and Wanna
Yeah. That guy.

Re: Chroakley
No, that doesn't make sense. They should be tied by chains to bicycles and ushered around town by old Jewish ladies with a sign on their back reading 'scheisskopf' -and they get no shoes.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

200+ posts
200+ posts
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Uschi said:

And executed the second they're caught.

Sounds like a plan.

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."

Link Copied to Clipboard