Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
Only theo can suggest the next topic.

Sorry, I didn't know that...

How about: Things Falling Apart

...you tell stories, we tell lies.
25+ posts
25+ posts
Well excuse me but it didn't look like Theo was doing it so I was just trying to help.

From ME.... DUH!
BoonzaierBabe06 #401898 2005-11-30 12:43 AM
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Hello. Are you still not theo?

betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
I'm Not Mxy!

...you tell stories, we tell lies.
theory9 #401900 2005-11-30 4:05 PM
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I think I have a clone who says that.

mxy Offline
I'm Mxy!
100+ posts
I'm Mxy!
100+ posts
I'm Mxy!

Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk said:
Ok, you're Mxy.
mxy #401902 2005-11-30 10:33 PM
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
No, not you, the other one.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Am I a clone?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
No, not you, the other one.

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Me?

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
This "post already exists" shit is gay.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
if the post exists, you must acquit!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:

I HATE YOU.

Beardguy57 #401910 2006-01-26 3:49 AM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
All the kids in Bob's magic 101 class laughed at him. He was the worst one there. Nearly all his spells went awry.

For example, the teacher, Mr. Oberon, would tell the class to make a rubber ball appear, and when it was Bob's turn, he produced a box of condoms. The class howled with laughter. Bob was humiliated. He was the least popular boy in the entire school because of his troubles at learning spells, and because he was painfully shy and was rather inept at interractions with other children.

Another time, when asked to produce a frog, he created soap bubbles..and they kept on multiplying until half the room was neck high in bubbles, and the teacher, Mr. Oberon, had to cast the spell, " Be - gone! " to send the bubbles away. Some of the boys called Bob " Mister Bubble " after this incident.

Bob was a thin boy of 13. He had just begun a growth spurt, as he was nearly 14. He had dark brown hair, and was very shy.

Bob's mother had died when he was only 7 years old. She was a Beautiful woman, thin yet healthy looking, with long light brown hair. She was killed by a car that had ran a red light at a busy intersection while she was crossing. It had happened too quickly for her to cast a spell to save herself.

Bob was now 13, and had been raised by a father who had two jobs and was almost never home. His father loved Bob, and they were all each other had now. His mother had loved him dearly, and it was she whom Bob had inherited his magical abilities from. She used to sing songs to him to get him to fall alseep. He missed her terribly. After her death, he began to have problems concentrating. When he was of age, 12 years old, his father sent him away to the most prestigious school for young magicians in the US, called Endora Academy.

It was a rather expensive school, at that. Bob knew this, and knew also that his father had worked extremely hard to afford to send him there. He did not want to fail, or let his father down, but he had problems with several of his classes.

One afternoon, Bob's teacher, Mr. Oberon asked Bob to stay after class. It was the last class of the day.

" Bob", Mr. Oberon started......" You're in danger of failing my class, as well as a few others. I want to tutor you. I'd hate to see you be dismissed from Endora Academy. "

" Me too, Mr. Oberon. "

" Bob, you need to concentrate....think of a pleasant memory..use it to focus your power and accomplish your goal. ", the man said. Mr. Oberon was in his late 60's, with a longish white beard, long white hair, and an all black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He was a stocky man, very strong looking. He was quite outgoing and confident. Bob wished he were as confident as Mr. Oberon.

" You can do it......I am certain of it. " , Mr. Oberon said encouraginly, almost as if he'd read Bob's mind.

" Now......I'm going to make an apple appear....and it will fly towards you.....you must stop it from touching you. "

" Think.....think of a pleasant memory...focus on it..gain strength from it."

" Yes, Sir. " Bob said hesitantly.

" I know you can do it! " Mr. Oberon said in a very positive tone, and made an apple appear, which began to fly at Bob, though not fast or hard enough to hurt him, should it actually strike him.

Bob raised his wand, concentrated, said " Trans - mute.", and quickly turned the apple into apple sauce. It fell to the floor at Bob's feet.

" You did it! " Mr. Oberon exclaimed.

" I did, didn't I? " Bob smiled as he said this, though the test had been fairly easy. It was just he and his teacher.
Could he do the same thing in from of his 22 class mates, where their would be real pressure? Bob was uncertain.

" Now, you go and practice. Remember, finals are in 4 weeks. "

Bob thanked his teacher for the extra help, and left. In the weeks that followed, Mr. Oberon and a few other teachers gave him badly needed extra lessons and encouragement. He began to improve. For the first time in two years, he actually felt confident about his abilities. But finals were approaching. Would he be able to pass the tests in front of his class mates?

His only friend at the school, a short, chubby boy named Richard, had been helping him, too.

" You can do it, Bob, I just know you can.", Richard said in between bites of a chocolate candy bar. " Besides, if you don't pass, Who'll be my room mate for freshman year? " Richard smiled as he said that.

" Thanks. " " Hey, " Bob added, " Let me try an enlarging spell on that candy bar of yours. "

" Sure! " Richard said happily, as he held the half eaten chocolate bar out for Bob to put the spell on.

Bob concentrated, and said the word, " Enlargo! "

Waves of brilliant white light came forth from Bob's wand. They struck the chocolate bar, which began to shimmer, then explode. It went all over Richard's face, suit and white shirt.

" Yuck!! Bob, you really need to practice on that spell! ", said Richard, as he pulled a hankerchief out of his pocket and wiped the chocolate off his face.

" Um, yeah, I guess so. " Bob giggled at the sight of his friend's face, covered in chocolate.

Time passed quickly, as it usually does when you want it to procede slowly, because you are dreading something that will occur on a given date.

It was finally the day of the Magic 101 final exam. Bob and Richard hurried off to get their in time.

" Do you think you have that enlarging spell..and the other spells memorized? " Richard asked, as he dug some jelly beans out of his pocket.

" I think so. Well, wish me luck. "

" You got it, Bob! "

" Thanks...good luck to you, too, Richard. "

They arrived at class. it was the last final exam of the year, the others having been done with. Bob had gotten excellent grades in all of them, but he needed to get an A in this one to pass for the year.

Mr Oberon greeted the children as they entered his class.

" Ok, may I have your attention, Everyone form a line, and we shall begin with the final exam for Magic 101. "

With that, the children formed a line. The girls were orderly, but some of the boys pushed and shoved other students in front of them.

" I can't wait to see what Mister Bubble does. ",snickered Val Jenkins, the boy who had always given Bob the most trouble at school. Several students laughed and made faces at Bob.

Bob blushed and looked down, praying he would not fail.

" Alright, class, quiet now. I'm going to throw an object at you, and you must prevent it from striking you by changing it or protecting yourself with a shield."

Carol Donaldson was first. Mr. Oberon threw a book at her. She used her wand and tried to turn it into something else, but the book kept dodging. At the last instant, her spell hit it and turned the book into a bunch of feathers, which fluttered gently to the floor, only inches from her.

" Achoo! " Carol sneezed. " Must be duck feathers. I'm allergic. " Carol stated.

" Bless you, Carol. And very well done! " Mr. Oberon told the girl.

Mr. Oberon turned the feathers into a peach, and made it float into his hand.

Bill Norton was next. He appeared nervous, which was unlike him, but his mother had called him just an hour earlier and nagged at him to pass the test and get an A. He knew if he didn't get all A's, she would yell at him for weeks after he got home for summer.

" Okay, Bill, your turn! " Mr. Oberon made the peach float towards Bill, who panicked, and accidentally used a spell that turned the peach into a giant, carnivorous, ten foot tall dinosaur -like monster. It started towards the boy.

At that moment, before Mr. Oberon could turn the monster back into a peach again, a boy who had panicked ran into the teacher, knocking him so that his head hit the desk, rendering him unconscious.

The children ran in all directions. Only Bob, Richard and and Carol Donaldson were left in the class room, and the ten foot tall dinosaur prepared to make a meal out of the three children.

Bob quickly pulled out his wand and shouted the word, " Trans - mute! "

White light came from his wand, striking the hungry dinosaur, which then turned quickly into a peach again.

Mr. Oberon had come to by this time, and had seen it all.

" Good boy, Bob! You not only saved yourself, your class mates and me, you get an A on your final exam! "

The rest of the class rushed back into the room once they saw the danger was over. The boy who had ridiculed Bob the most, Val Jenkins, put Bob on top of his shoulders, and told Bob, " You're Alright! " and everyone cheered Bob. It was one of the happiest moments of his young life. He was finally accepted by his peers, though he was still just a shy kid at heart.

After all the other students had taken and passed their final exam, even Bill Norton, because Mr. Oberon understood about his mother making him upset just before the test, though he did not get an A, and only Bob, Richard, and the teacher remained in the class room, Mr. Oberon asked Bob what memory or pleasant thought he had used to focus as he turned the deadly dino back into a harmless peach.

" I thought of my Mom and Dad, dancing to one of thier favorite old songs, before Mom had died. "

" What was the name of the song? " Mr. Oberon asked the young wizard.

" It was called Tequilla. "

THE END

Next : moon rise

Kind of makes you miss Catguy, doesn't it?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #401911 2006-09-22 12:16 AM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Not really.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.