Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
10000+ posts
OP Offline
10000+ posts
Mexico City

John Creasy loads his gun and breathes hard. They've taken her away from him. Ever since the time he'd met her, Pita Ramos had been his reason for living and she had reminded him that there was something in this life worth fighting for, something worth waking up for in the morning.

And they'd taken her.

He had promised her mother that he would find and kill the people who had done this... and he had every intention of doing so. He'd called in a few favors from his old friend Rayburn and, using only his newly amassed arsenal, his ingenuity, and his memory - such as it was - of the events of Pita's kidnapping, he was going to get her back.

God as my witness, he thought, sliding his gun into his pants, I will get her back.

New York City

"Qvickly, Vilbur!" the small white mouse urged, hitting her hand on the back of the albatross she flew on. "Ve must get to Mexico City right avay!"

"You got it, Miss Bianca!" the bird shouted, soaring higher.

The grey mouse with the red sweater sitting next to her cleared his throat.

"Mrs. Bianca!" Wilbur corrected himself. "Sorry, Bernard..."

"Well," the fussy Bernard said, straightening his cap on his head, "I suppose no harm is done." Turning to his wife and partner in the Rescue Aid Society partner, Miss Bianca, Bernard went over the plan again.

"Now... we heard about this kidnapping from... a cockroach?" he asked.

"Exactly, dahlink!" the Hungarian mouse said, patting her husband on the cheek. "And he heard all zhis from a dog named Sam who vas owned by zhe poor girl who vas kidnapped."

"And... what was her name again?" Bernard asked.

"Pita," Bianca answered. "Pita Ramos. Ve have reason to belief zhat she is being held by members of zhe Mexico City undervorld."

"Oh, great..." Bernard said, clutching his hat as Wilbur sped on. "I can't--can't wait..."

John W. Creasy versus The Rescuers

Which determined deliverers are able to do the daring deed?
single choice
John W. Creasy (20%, 2 Votes)
The Rescuers (80%, 8 Votes)
Total Votes: 10
Voting on this poll ends: 2005-02-08 4:00 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The rescuers. They have a boobie shot in the VHS version. Boobies trump all.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
This is, quite possibly, the most ridiculous Beat Down Central ever.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:

My bro has that version.

Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:

Where the heck was this?

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
While they're flying through the city RIGHT after they exit the pipe.

It's in the backround on one of the buildings.

Kinda hard to see if you're not looking.

10000+ posts
OP Offline
10000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

Thank you, sir.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
Quote:

rex said:

Where the heck was this?

Snopes.com has a story about it.

Quote:

Claim: The photographic image of a topless woman can be spotted in the background of The Rescuers.

Origins: On January 1999, Disney announced a recall of the the home video version of their 1977 animated feature The Rescuers because it contained an "objectionable background image." Approximately 38 minutes into the film, as rodent heroes Bianca and Bernard fly through the city in a sardine box strapped to the back of Orville, proprietor of Albatross Air Charter Service, the photographic image of a topless woman can be seen at the window of a building in the background in two different (non-consecutive) frames: first in the bottom left corner, then at the top center portion of the frame.
Unlike most rumors of risque words images hidden in Disney's animated films, this one is clearly true, and the images in question were undeniably purposely inserted into the movie.

The two "topless woman" frames have reputedly been present in the film ever since its original 1977 theatrical release (a fact apparently confirmed by Disney, whose spokesperson said that the tampering "was done more than 20 years ago"), although Disney claims that they were not included in the 1992 home video version because "it was made from a different print." Disney also claimed that the images were not placed in the film by any of their animators, but were inserted during the post-production process. The company decided to recall 3.4 million copies of the video "to keep our promise to families that we can trust and rely on the Disney brand to provide the finest in family entertainment."

Disney's announcement of this recall might be considered a bit curious. Unlike previous rumors over "hidden" items in Disney's animated films, this one was not widespread until Disney itself made a public statement about it. As well, unlike the salacious images and sounds allegedly to be found in The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and The Lion King, the Rescuers frames in question are not noticeable during a normal viewing of the film -- one has to know they're there and freeze-frame the video to view them. Disney didn't recall any of those other videos, so why this one? Because they knew how quickly the story would spread via the Internet? Because this occurrence was as undeniable case of tampering rather than misinterpretation? The cynical among us might ponder that one of the best ways to boost sales of a slow-selling video would be to announce its recall due to the presence of some "objectionable images."

Last updated: 13 January 1999

Click on the above link for pics of the boobies.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
The Rescuers would win simply because [SPOILER]

Creasy is dead, making further saves unlikely

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Man Of Fire was one of the worst movies of last year. It should lose just because of that.

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

At the very least it ranks in the top five.

10000+ posts
OP Offline
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Creasy is dead, making further saves unlikely

Death is inconsequential to BDC. Pay it no mind. Pretend as though this is merely an alternate version of Man on Fire a.k.a. Rescuers 3.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
He's not dead!

He hasn't gone after the girl yet!

We've only gotten to when he gets out of the hospital.

It's not a diffrent little girl.

It's the same girl!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The only thing I didn't like about the end was why didn't Creasy pack his ass full of C-4 like he did to that other dude.

He had plenty of left over material for a second anus mine!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
Quote:

rex said:

Where the heck was this?

Snopes.com has a story about it.

Quote:

Claim: The photographic image of a topless woman can be spotted in the background of The Rescuers.

Origins: On January 1999, Disney announced a recall of the the home video version of their 1977 animated feature The Rescuers because it contained an "objectionable background image." Approximately 38 minutes into the film, as rodent heroes Bianca and Bernard fly through the city in a sardine box strapped to the back of Orville, proprietor of Albatross Air Charter Service, the photographic image of a topless woman can be seen at the window of a building in the background in two different (non-consecutive) frames: first in the bottom left corner, then at the top center portion of the frame.
Unlike most rumors of risque words images hidden in Disney's animated films, this one is clearly true, and the images in question were undeniably purposely inserted into the movie.

The two "topless woman" frames have reputedly been present in the film ever since its original 1977 theatrical release (a fact apparently confirmed by Disney, whose spokesperson said that the tampering "was done more than 20 years ago"), although Disney claims that they were not included in the 1992 home video version because "it was made from a different print." Disney also claimed that the images were not placed in the film by any of their animators, but were inserted during the post-production process. The company decided to recall 3.4 million copies of the video "to keep our promise to families that we can trust and rely on the Disney brand to provide the finest in family entertainment."

Disney's announcement of this recall might be considered a bit curious. Unlike previous rumors over "hidden" items in Disney's animated films, this one was not widespread until Disney itself made a public statement about it. As well, unlike the salacious images and sounds allegedly to be found in The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and The Lion King, the Rescuers frames in question are not noticeable during a normal viewing of the film -- one has to know they're there and freeze-frame the video to view them. Disney didn't recall any of those other videos, so why this one? Because they knew how quickly the story would spread via the Internet? Because this occurrence was as undeniable case of tampering rather than misinterpretation? The cynical among us might ponder that one of the best ways to boost sales of a slow-selling video would be to announce its recall due to the presence of some "objectionable images."

Last updated: 13 January 1999

Click on the above link for pics of the boobies.

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not talk about Project Mayhem.

The second rule of Project Mayhem is you do not talk about Project Mayhem.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You probably popped wood once you heard about that, and it wasn't over the boobies.

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
What is it with you and wood,rex?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
You probably popped wood once you heard about that, and it wasn't over the boobies.

Tyler lives.

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
Tyler lives.

But just barely....we need to get him to OR stat!

100+ posts
100+ posts
is OR what you call your gay bedroom?

Snarf Snarf.....All Hail The Real King Snarf!
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Shut up.

100+ posts
100+ posts

Snarf Snarf.....All Hail The Real King Snarf!

Link Copied to Clipboard