Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Two hot looking female teachers invite a high school kid to be the salami in their three-way sandwich. How many would say no?

Pariah, for one.

He's into (literally) Catholic priests and chicks with dicks.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
http://fantasticpictureshindig.net/05d34...1443595EDCEKHDE

Quote:

Teacher Gives Students BJ’s & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class

Investigators say Winberry was charged with four counts of sexual assault because she allegedly assaulted one of the students on two occasions.

The students all claim one time in class she gave them all repeated Bl😵w Jobs & let them take turns hitting it in different positions.

Before placing a call to the Child Abuse Hotline, school officials reportedly investigated the allegations and found evidence after seeing dirty texts multiple students received from Winberry.

Superintendent Michael Cox said Winberry resigned from her position at Osceola High School last week.

Her bond has been set at $15,000. Her arraignment hearing has been set for next month.

This is a very professionally written story.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Someday JLA will be old enough to go to school. Most likely he will hit on all his teachers.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Someday JLA will be old enough to go to school. Most likely he will hit on all his teachers.

Only the male ones

the G-man #1220372 2016-04-24 2:46 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Thank you for mentioning JLA so I can passive-aggressively write about him, without violating my G-ignore function.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #1221805 2016-09-28 11:32 PM
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

Teacher invited students home to fuck her.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-invited-2-students-her-160800743.html

She's looks good enough to throw one into. Even Wonder Boy would do one this old.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

FACEBOOK MESSAGE LEADS TO ARREST OF OKLAHOMA ELEMENTARY TEACHER

Quote:
SAPULPA, Okla. -- Police say an elementary school teacher was arrested on multiple charges after accidentally leaving her Facebook page open on a school computer.

Officers were called to Holmes Park Elementary School on Monday after a teacher found Megan Sloan's Facebook page open on a computer, according to KOKI-TV.

Authorities say the page featured a conversation where Sloan reportedly asked about using and selling heroin.

Detectives told KOKI that during the investigation, Sloan allegedly admitted to pawning two iPads that belonged to the school district. She also reportedly admitted to using money from field trips for gas and drugs.

When officers searched Sloan's purse, they allegedly found syringes and substances that tested positive for meth and heroin.

Sloan was arrested on embezzlement, three counts of possession of controlled drugs within 1,000 feet of a public institution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

If she wasn't banging students too, it was just a matter of time.

That's quite a decline in just a year.

Wonder Boy #1223890 2017-08-01 7:20 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

TEACHER, 28, BANNED FROM CLASSROOM AFTER ALLEGEDLY HAVING SEX WITH STUDENT ON PLANE

Quote:
28-year-old British physics teacher was indefinitely banned from the classroom after she was reportedly caught having drunken sex with a student in a plane bathroom -- and on Thursday police said they were investigating the allegations.

Eleanor Wilson, of South Gloucestershire, was coming back from a July 2015 school trip to Switzerland with students when she started flirting with a boy near the back of the plane while she was taking care of another student who was sick, Metro UK reported.

Wilson, who was intoxicated, and the boy - whose age has not been revealed - went into the plane’s bathroom and engaged in several sexual acts including unprotected sex, a disciplinary panel heard.

The boy was also reportedly drunk after having at least five mini bottles of wine.

Their tryst did not end there and the two allegedly continued the relationship with texts and meetings for drinks. The student admitted to the panel that they were in a relationship and that he loved her.
The head of the school allegedly learned of the relationship in September 2015 and, after speaking to Wilson, no action was taken because there was no corroborating evidence. Several months later, she again denied meeting with the student outside of school and having sex with him.

The student told the panel that Wilson told him to keep quiet about their relationship and to delete all his texts from her while the school investigated.

The relationship eventually came to light eight months later, when Wilson received an email from another student who said he would reveal everything unless she had sex with him.

Wilson had previously denied allegations that the pair had sex and claimed they simply “hugged on occasion.” She also admitted that they met up outside of school, but denied they drank alcohol.

She was not in attendance at the panel’s hearing.

Wilson had worked at the school since 2013. After returning from Switzerland, she told a school newsletter: “The trip will provide a real source of inspiration for our young people as they continue with their studies and think about their future career paths.”

She was dismissed in May 2016.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy 2-27-2012
 Originally Posted By: The YouTube video poster

Still one of the better-looking offenders.

A jailhouse interview of her, after being sentenced:

500+ posts
500+ posts

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard