Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Bitchswitch
100+ posts
Bitchswitch
100+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
In the summer of 1989, a strange electrical storm erupted over the outskirts of Rome. It flared and flickered for nearly twenty-minutes, before culminating in a single flashbulb-impact on the hilly countryside. There, lying in a single smoldering crater, a infant boy was found. He bore no hint to his origin, except for a strange birthmark riding the center of his sternum in the shape of a lightning bolt. Tiny heiroglyphics, written in a language dead before the dinosaurs, stretch through the interior of the shape itself....spelling out a single name....

--That's the beginning. After that, I would skip to the present, with him first coming to America. It wouldn't be the "immigrant in awe" version, either. It would be the realistic side. Hassled by immigration (how long does it take him to get in?). Searching for a job, maybe? A place to live? What's he here for? (HINT: I don't know, and I'm not going to put massive amounts of effort into thinking about it for the purpose of this thread)

He ends up meeting archaelogists Carter Hall and Daniel Garrett. Through them, the means to translating the word on his chest are found. He says the word....which of course translates to...

SHAZAM!

Boom.

Enter the first new god of the 21st Century.

Seems the old gods (Solomon, Hercules, Zeus, etc.) are dying. Their existence is coming to its very long end, as universal entropy is finally catching up with them. So, in a last ditch effort to save their "species", a mad godlike orgy produces a single heir. A mortal champion that has the blood of the gods running through his veins.

They also made sure he would be able to tap and house the essence of their power, when the time came. They created a quasi-accoustic locking mechanism that was encoded within the sound of their names being called out all at once (or, as an acronym). Thus, "Shazam".

He'd look pretty much the same, except, he's Greek. And, the material of the outfit would have to be some type of metal. A sort of modern, crimson gladiator's armor, with a white, gold-trimmed cloak adorning.

From gawky, lonely teen to a majestic god ina single word...

I love this shit, 'specially the "Shazam " part and the words are cool, too. You get really drunk and come up with it yourself?

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
In the summer of 1989, a strange electrical storm erupted over the outskirts of Rome. It flared and flickered for nearly twenty-minutes, before culminating in a single flashbulb-impact on the hilly countryside. There, lying in a single smoldering crater, a infant boy was found. He bore no hint to his origin, except for a strange birthmark riding the center of his sternum in the shape of a lightning bolt. Tiny heiroglyphics, written in a language dead before the dinosaurs, stretch through the interior of the shape itself....spelling out a single name....

--That's the beginning. After that, I would skip to the present, with him first coming to America. It wouldn't be the "immigrant in awe" version, either. It would be the realistic side. Hassled by immigration (how long does it take him to get in?). Searching for a job, maybe? A place to live? What's he here for? (HINT: I don't know, and I'm not going to put massive amounts of effort into thinking about it for the purpose of this thread)

He ends up meeting archaelogists Carter Hall and Daniel Garrett. Through them, the means to translating the word on his chest are found. He says the word....which of course translates to...

SHAZAM!

Boom.

Seems the old gods (Solomon, Hercules, Zeus, etc.) are dying. Their existence is coming to its very long end, as universal entropy is finally catching up with them. So, in a last ditch effort to save their "species", a mad godlike orgy produces a single heir. A mortal champion that has the blood of the gods running through his veins.

They also made sure he would be able to tap and house the essence of their power, when the time came. They created a quasi-accoustic locking mechanism that was encoded within the sound of their names being called out all at once (or, as an acronym). Thus, "Shazam".

He'd look pretty much the same, except, he's Greek. And, the material of the outfit would have to be some type of metal. A sort of modern, crimson gladiator's armor, with a white, gold-trimmed cloak adorning.

I love this shit, 'specially the "Shazam " part and the words are cool, too. You get really drunk and come up with it yourself?

[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
This is all an excellent point. Empirical thinking, TTT.

Are you my alt-ID, or am I yours?

Thanks. I guess that's at least one benefit of having this shitty flu/cold that makes me grouchy and cynical.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ozzy Baxter said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

SHAZAM!

Boom.

Quote:

Turkish Stringfellow said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

SHAZAM!

Boom.

Stop playing with yourself, Pro.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
....you obviously haven't read the entire thread....

Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Quote:

The Question? said:
Quote:

InuYasha the Hanyo said:
I love this shit, 'specially the " not perfect " part and the pics are cool, too. You draw them yourself?

Hey!?!

It's one of Shazamgrrl's alter-egos from the DC boards!!

Oh, lookie, someone pays me a compliment and Patchdope's paranoid stupidity pops up again. What did I expect from a jackass who hasn't the brain capacity of a gerbil on crack.

Do everyone a favor, , and shut the up. I don't give a about your paranoid delusions.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
So you don't deny that InuYasha the Hanyo is your alt id?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Fuck, yes, I deny it.

Patchdope's been claiming that this InuYasha guy is me since he signed up on the DCMBs. Then again, the nutbar's claimed several other DCMBers who have praised or defended me are also me posting under alternate IDs, including some who were posting there LONG before I was.

The jerk-off is a walking case of delusional paranoia.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who the fuck is patchdope?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
It means person I wanna fuck in japanese. If you speak japanese you turn cool.

Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Patchwork posts as "The Question?" on here, and has several alt IDs on the Marvels of SHAZAM Group, the DCMBs AND on ezBoards. "Patchdope" is something some former DCMBers call him because he spends half of his time online acting like a moron.

Jerk-off follows me around the 'Net like a foot fungus.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You seem very angry. You should get laid. I hear king snarf will put out for anyone.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Shazamgrrl, you're making it sound like everyone on the internet that doesn't agree with you are actually the alternate ids of one person who follows you around the net to make your life miserable.

And you're saying that I'm the one that's paranoid.

Really the only argument for this Inu Yusha character not being you is that it's just so obvious that it's hard to believe that someone could be that dumb and still know how to use a computer. Then again you use "patchdope" like it's a clever insult or something so who knows?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:"Patchdope" is something some former DCMBers call him because he spends half of his time online acting like a moron.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA "PATCHDOPE" HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

Wait, it's not funny.

Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Stop pussyfooting and give me a small fucking break, Patch. Both you and FEL accused Arcademan of being me on one of the few occassions he backed me up. So don't give me that "he's HAS to be you cause "he's" dumber than dogshit" routine.

BTW, Patch, what are you this week? The 15-year-old high school student or the 35-year-old lawyer?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Will you please stop derailing this thread? Some of us want to have a serious discussion about captain Marvel.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:serious discussion about captain Marvel.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:
Stop pussyfooting and give me a small fucking break, Patch. Both you and FEL accused Arcademan of being me on one of the few occassions he backed me up. So don't give me that "he's HAS to be you cause "he's" dumber than dogshit" routine.

BTW, Patch, what are you this week? The 15-year-old high school student or the 35-year-old lawyer?

so then you're saying that Inu Yusha is a "friend" you got to register here and praise you?? wow. i'm not sure if that's better or worse.

either way you should really think about changing things up and try to be a little less obvious. por some of the imagination you put into your erotic fanfic into your proxy posts.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
.......Who the fuck are you?

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:

this is totally off topic and has no place in this forum. i have tried to reach you via PM and have had no response. either cut the off topic chit chat or there will be a 3 1/2 day ban.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Can I have one of those please,I have some foot fungus that needs clearing up!

1 post
1 post
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:

(All images drawn by Cynthia Finnegan)

Hope you don't mind if I do a write-up on most of the "family" (in order of creation) and some of their foes. It's just general stuff.

Captain Marvel: By saying the name of the ancient wizard, Shazam, Billy Batson is transformed by magic lightning into Captain Marvel, the World’s Mightiest Mortal, who is blessed with the Wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, and the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles and the speed of Mercury.

Billy and Captain Marvel are one and the same, but at two different stages of life. In essence, Captain Marvel is what Billy will look like in adulthood and with jet-black hair and lightning-blue eyes, he heavily favors his late father, Merrill. Billy is a wiry, daring, resourceful impetuous to the point of recklessness and self-assured youngster of 5 ft., 5 ins. tall.

Captain Marvel stands about six feet four and has the physique of a martial artist or an acrobat: a bit rangy and well-muscled, but not massive. Captain Marvel’s laid-back attitude and easygoing demeanor are well-known and he handles even the most dangerous foes, impossible situations or Earth-shattering crises with courage, determination and a healthy dash of flair.

His age is whatever the reader thinks it is.

Billy was destined to be a hero from the moment of he was born, and is living up to the birthright Shazam gave him. Billy may have been chosen to be Captain Marvel, but ultimately it was his choice to embrace his destiny and he’s never regretted his decision.

Billy is a youngster who's wiry, ballsy, resourceful, self-assured and impetuous to the point of recklessness. He often charges (or sneaks) into dangerous situations that are better suited for his red-suited alter ego.
He says "Holy Moley" more than he say "There's something screwy about all of this" or "What a load". Although he was robbed, betrayed and kicked out by one uncle, he hasn't let the tragedies in his life turn him into an embittered teenager.

His job as a TV reporter gives him some measure of popularity among his peers. Especially girls (who want to kiss him) and women (who want to adopt him). He cares about his family, both real (Mary, Uncle Dudley) and acquired (Freddy, Mr. Tawny). He makes friends easily and keeps in touch with them.

Billy's NOT perfect by a long shot. He has a wide smart-aleck streak and can be sarcastic. But he has a good sense of humor, too. He's also a scrapper.

Captain Marvel Jr.: Like his best friend, newsboy Freddy Freeman was destined to become a hero. Rescued by the World’s Mightiest Mortal after receiving life-threatening injuries from Captain Nazi, Captain Marvel willingly gives the boy a portion of his powers to save the dying Freddy.

Now, by saying the name of his hero, he gains the same powers as Billy does when he changes into the World’s Mightiest Mortal. Since he gets his powers from Shazam through Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Junior cannot say his own name, or he will instantly change back into Freddy. Junior has to be very creative with introducing himself, but has told no one of his real identity.

Freddy is an almost pretty boy who is oblivious to how his looks affects most girls. He's a slim-built, slightly muscled boy, almost elfin in appearance, with long, shaggy blue-black hair and deep blue eyes. He's a musician, plays both piano and guitar, has a very good singing voice and enjoys writing, but he’s far from perfect. He can become easily bored by school, even though he enjoys his classes.

He’s a bit of a daredevil when as Junior, handling both villains and almost impossible situations with a poise and enthusiasm that would make many adults envious. The youngster has the remarkable ability of keeping the facts of a situation clear without tailoring them to his own perspective, and keeps a daily record of his adventures in a journal.

When we first meet him, Freddy and his grandparents, Jacob and Elizabeth, had just moved from Portland, Maine, to New York, trying to get him away from some trouble. He’s been an orphan since the age of 7, the sole survivor of the freak storm that killed his parents.

When he finds out about Billy’s situation with Ebenezer Batson, Freddy looks after his best friend like a brother, even asking his grandparents to take him in temporarily while waiting for his bid for emancipation to go through.

Like Captain Marvel, Freddy always tries to do what’s right; so much so, at one point some of the kids at school start calling him “Captain Marvel Junior” because of this and for his idolization of the World’s Mightiest Mortal. He's proud to call Captain Marvel his hero and Billy and Mary Batson his best friends.

Though he’s normally an even-tempered boy, Freddy is the most emotionally volatile of the three. He can show an intensity of emotion that some consider frightening, literally going from near-hysterical laughter to blind rage in a split second. His hatred of Captain Nazi is nearly fanatical.

After his grandfather is murdered, he becomes sullen and angry about the incident and expresses his grief by lashing out. The only one he won’t take this tack with is Mary, because he’d never strike a girl. He doesn’t blame Captain Marvel for what happened, but even the World’s Mightiest Mortal feel the sting of Freddy’s anger.

Mary Marvel: By saying the ancient wizard’s name, Mary Batson becomes Mary Marvel, receiving the powers of the following six goddesses and heroines: the stamina of Selene, the strength of Hippolyte, the courage of Ariadne, the speed of Zephyrus, the power of Aurora (which includes her invulnerability) and the wisdom of Minerva.

Her powers are equal to those given her brother and Freddy Freeman, yet, like Freddy, she remains a young teen when she changes, giving her the advantage of being underestimated by a foe because of her youth and petite stature.

Adopted by Geoffrey and Noreen Bromfield when she was six months old, Mary was sent to one of the best schools in the five Boroughs, Rosemont Academy for Girls. She also takes ballet classes, which make her alter ego more graceful in flight, and has a good working knowledge of self-defense.

Mary’s best described as being an ‘angelic’ or ‘doll-pretty’ 13-year-old, and though her looks heavily favor her mother’s with her auburn curls and almost turned-up nose, she has her father’s lightning-blue eyes. Like her twin brother, she is kind, courageous, brash to the point of recklessness, resourceful and she doesn’t take garbage from anyone. After reuniting with her twin brother, Mary begs the Bromfields to have her last name legally changed back to Batson.

She is the last person on Earth to become hysterical for more than a moment, but her natural calm can give way to anger, especially when she’s provoked and she will explode when she’s angry. Two of her favorite pastimes are reading and drawing, and she’s often seen with either a book or a drawing pad and a pencil in her hands.

Dudley Batson, Billy’s legal guardian, was Merrill’s older brother and is a recovering con-man blessed with a heart of gold. While many folks will dismiss Dudley as a “bumbling fool” on sight, he’s actually quite sharp and can spot a phony from a mile away. Among his other talents, Dudley happens to be very good at electronics. He dabbles in stage magic, illusion and escape artistry. He can, and has, picked his way out of a pair of handcuffs in about 10 seconds flat without looking. He knows he’s not the best role model in the world for them, but the kids love him anyway.

He finds out Billy, Mary and Freddy’s secret identities by reading his young niece’s diary, which she accidentally leaves at his apartment, and decides to make himself a costume and “help them out”. Mr. Morris offers Dudley his own kids show on WHIZ-7, where he’ll spend most of his time when he’s in his “Uncle Marvel” suit.

When he’s not working at WHIZ-7, Dudley will spend time working on a pair of animatronic cartoon rabbits he’s named Hoppy and Millie, who will wind up appearing on the show. Easygoing and laid back, he has seen and experienced much in his life, but hasn’t let them make him jaded or embittered. He has the faith and the sense of wonder of a much-younger person.

Shazam, the ancient wizard who blessed the Marvel Family with their incredible powers, resides in a palace he built on the fabled Rock of Eternity, where he keeps an ostensive eye on his “family” and chronicles their adventures in the massive tome that rests near his throne.

Since the old wizard was nearly a god at the time of his “death”, he knows everything that has happened throughout the world, from the highest to the lowest. The reason is that he is about 10,000 years old, give or take a century, and in his very long life he has seen much, done much, and has been a trusted friend, teacher and counsellor to rulers and deities alike.

For some 3,000 years before becoming a wizard, Shazam battled evil as the Champion of the Lumarian people, until the gods he knew were forgotten by all save himself. Not much is known about the centuries between the last appearance of the Champion and the wizard Shazam’s emergence in the court of King Djet, Egypt’s second king, but legends say that he travelled far and wide, learning all the secrets of White Magick that he could.

Exactly when and why he left Egypt is not certain, but Shazam travelled to Israel in the time of wise King Solomon. Later, he was in Greece during its Heroic Age, becoming friends with Zeus, Hermes and the Titan Atlas and the heroes Hercules and Achilles. Centuries later, when Achilles and Solomon were long dead and free from the corruptions of the living, Shazam summoned their spirits to join Zeus, Hermes (renamed Mercury by the Romans), Atlas and Hercules (now a god) to do good in the world.

Before creating the Marvel Family, Shazam entrusted two others with his powers and secrets, only to see that trust cruelly betrayed. The first one was Khem-Adam, or Black Adam, his first heir to the role of champion. Out of greed and jealous rage, Adam murdered his cousin, King Djet, then slew Djet’s wife and most of their children and, with the aid of a corrupt priest named Set-Kerak, usurped the throne for himself.

The second was a vain young wizard named Oggar, whom he tried to teach compassion and to use his powers to help others, but the lessons both Shazam and the spirit of Solomon tried to teach fell on deaf ears. Ultimately, Oggar felt he had no further use for either Shazam or his teachings. He found a new master in the form of the sorceress Circe, whom he gave the gift of immortality, then turned against the old wizard and his fellows. With a heavy heart, Shazam defeated his former protegé even as Circe struck down the vain young sorcerer with a five-fold curse. She cursed him with the horns, legs and hooves of a goat, the inability to use a spell more than once and the inability to use his powers against any female of any age.

Shazam became a great adept at Magick; so great; he was at last virtually a god - but not quite. Eventually, he had to die. In Eternity, Shazam took residence in the temple he built on the Rock of Eternity. From Eternity, one can reach any era or alternate dimension, so the members of the Marvel Family use it in order to travel through time.

Although a spirit, he still commands great Magickal powers as well as dispatching his magic lightning bolts and advising the Marvel Family. Shazam relies on a bracelet made of a magickal element called Shazamium to maintain his spirit form. The Shazamium bracelet can send anyone who puts it on instantly to the Rock of Eternity.

Dr. Thaddeus Bodog Sivana: Sivana is the Marvel Family’s ultimate enemy: the quintessential mad scientist, always thinking of ways to conquer the Universe and destroy his archenemies, proving once and for all why he’s the worst of the worst. He was a brilliant scientist driven mad by seeing men of lesser intellect steal his ideas and profit from them, then having his wife leave him and their four children for one of those thieves. Embittered and nearly bankrupt, he took his children and fled to the jungles of the Yucatan Peninsula to carve out a life for themselves. Eventually, he turned his back on mankind and swore to do as many harm to humanity as his super-science could cause until he was crowned the Rightful Ruler of the Universe.

Being functionally insane, he has the capacity for wild inventions of nearly magical capabilities which conventional science says are impossible. He has the driving obsession to destroy the three people who will ever and always thwart his ambitions, a total lack of scruples and a towering rage that will put the fear of God into even the most monstrous of henchmen. He will gleefully sacrifice friend or foe to achieve even the smallest of aims and will kill anyone who gets in his way without feeling the slightest qualm about it.

Although he is at least sixty years of age, he’s fathered four children. Sivana tolerates Magnificus and Beautia as long as they don’t get in the way of his schemes of conquest. The two younger Sivanas, Georgia and Thaddeus Junior, have targeted the younger Marvels for their murderous brand of mischief. Although they are all-around scientists like their father, Georgia’s specialties are chemicals and computer programming, while Tad is more a nuts-and-bolts, all-around tinkerer who leans more towards giant, mangaesque robotics and other fantastic vehicles. The by-products of their patriarch’s tinkering with their genetic make-up before they were born, they blessed with their father’s brilliance, but they are also cursed with their sire’s sociopathic tendencies and anemic gargoyle looks. Their father dotes on the younger two shamelessly. They even hate Mary and Freddy as much as their father does Billy and will try killing them on several occasions.

The Sivanas know the real identities of the Marvel Family, but while Sivana Sr., Junior and Georgia have chosen to selfishly cherish the secret, Beautia and Magnificus have become friends with the heroic trio and sworn themselves to secrecy. The self-proclaimed Rightful Rulers of the Universe return to bedevil Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family time and again, but have yet to rid the World of them.

Mr. Mind: Mr. Mind is a worm-like alien creature from a planetoid called Punkus. Sivana finds a derelict alien space station orbiting Venus, builds a spacecraft and a suit to withstand the murderous heat and toxic atmosphere, then travels to the planet. Once there, he discovers that not only can he understand the language, but he can make this strange mecha work. Exploring further, Sivana finds the crew of the strange craft, several tall, humanoid crocodile creatures, seemingly lying dead on the floor, surrounding a black and green skinned humanoid. Out of the mouth of the “biodroid” crawled a two-and-a-half inch long creature that vaguely resembled an Earthly cutworm.

Mind has limited telepathic and empathic abilities and thanks to his initial “bond” with Sivana, he’s not only functionally insane, but has a macabre sense of humor, cracking jokes as he’s about to have a hapless victim killed. Mind has goggles and a voice amplifier, made for him by one of his minions.

Black Adam, the World’s Mightiest Villain: Khem-Adam, or Black Adam, was Shazam’s chosen champion in Egypt almost five thousand years ago. After he betrayed the old wizard and slew the Pharaoh he was supposed to serve, Shazam used his magick to banish Khem-Adam in-between life and death, to wander in space for all eternity, swearing bloody vengeance on the old wizard and his next successor.

Thousands of years later, the villain somehow returned to the world and confronts the Marvel Family. Black Adam’s powers are similar to the ones the Marvel Family possess, and he is one of the few people who can go toe-to-toe with all three of them at once. He knows that the Marvel Family are actually a trio of adolescents, but can’t be bothered to find out their names.

When Teth-Adam invokes the ancient wizard's name, he is granted the following powers: the stamina of Shu; the strength of Hershef; the power of Amon-Ra; the wisdom of Zehuti, another aspect of the god Thoth; the speed of Anpu, another aspect of Anubis; and the courage of Menthu, the Egyptian god of war.

Oggar, the World's Mightiest Immortal: Oggar was a selfish, vain young sorcerer in Bronze Age Greece whom Shazam took on as an apprentice. The old wizard hoped to teach him compassion, and to use his powers for the common weal, but he ignored the lessons even Solomon’s spirit sought to teach him. Eventually, he turned against the old wizard and his teachings, having found a new master in a sorceress called Circe.

The pair had nearly beaten Shazam in a magickal dual, but before they could kill him, Circe turned against Oggar, hitting him a five-fold curse, even as he gave her the immortality she craved. She cursed him with the horns, legs and hooves of a goat, made him unable to use a spell more than once (without an outside power source) and the inability to work his magic directly against females of any age.

Well, whaddaya think?

Instead of the crap being put out by "kewl" writers like Geoff Johns, THIS is how the Marvel Family should be done! The writing and art are better than 90% of what's coming out in modern comics.

Last edited by Caitlin O'Malley - Witch Grrl; 2005-03-22 12:23 AM.

The Wicca Wonder Visit the best Marvel Family group online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marvels_of_shazam/
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Now I really really wish these are ShazamGrrl's alts. Cause the option is that she posted the link in a place full of people like this, and asked them to come here and (not very subtly) boost her popularity. The existance of such place is something I would find incredibly disturbing.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
I have no doubt in my mind that these are Shazamgrrl alts. That said, if these ARE actual people instead of alts, then that means that there's a whole colony of people like Shazamgrrl. People who share her penchant for inflammatory, unintelligent "this sucks" posts. And they may be considering breeding. This place, if it exists, must be bombed to whatever Hell its citizens believe in and its lands must be sprinkled with salt.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
We can't judge them before we see the place they gather at, Joe... would any of you Shazam fans be kind of to link us to your message board or whatever?

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
You are truly wise, Mxy. My anger and disgust is contained. RACK you, Mxy.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Young Greek gaylord Penis Jockey Peter goes to find out all about why he has a small penis.
The doctor he visits is a really old fella with a white beard called Dr. LLance.

Dr. LLance laughs at his shrivelled dick & PJP starts crying!
Feeling bad about laughing,Dr. LLance says he is really an ancient wizard & says that if he says the name LLance,he will be granted special powers!

PJP says LLance & a lightning bolt shoots up his arse!

He becomes Captain Marvel!

He asks the doctor what LLance stands for,and the doctor tells him that it stands for nothing as he was too lazy to make up a clever acronym!

Captain Marvels powers include:
The power to sweat heavily in bed
and.........well,thats all

Captain Marvel says he will now dedicate his life to eating lots of food & researching books on the internet!

His enemies include:
Black Velo
Mr.Rex
Doctor Sivanahausen

I now have a design for his secret identity as well!

Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Goddess of the Universe
200+ posts
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I have no doubt in my mind that these are Shazamgrrl alts. That said, if these ARE actual people instead of alts, then that means that there's a whole colony of people like Shazamgrrl. People who share her penchant for inflammatory, unintelligent "this sucks" posts. And they may be considering breeding. This place, if it exists, must be bombed to whatever Hell its citizens believe in and its lands must be sprinkled with salt.

Then you truly are a stupid dickhead, Joe.

"Caitlin O'Malley - Witch Grrl" (The Question's alt ID, more than fucking likely) is gonna get "her" thieving, lying, skank ASS sued off if "she" doesn't drop that as "her" username. The copyright AND trademark to that name ARE MINE, and I don't give a SHIT about so-called "fair use clauses".

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Maybe DC should sue you for using the name Shazam in your id.
Grow up!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
also i doubt she has trademarked it, tho we could consult NON's brother in law, he has a printer.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

"Caitlin O'Malley - Witch Grrl" (The Question's alt ID, more than fucking likely) is gonna get "her" thieving, lying, skank ASS sued off if "she" doesn't drop that as "her" username. The copyright AND trademark to that name ARE MINE, and I don't give a SHIT about so-called "fair use clauses".

Are you gonna cry? Because you sound like you're gonna cry.

Twat.

Uschi said:

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Rule #3 of The Fucktard's Handbook To Being Popular On The Internet:
When creating an alt ID to make it seem like at least one person in the net agrees with you, create some conflict between the IDs so nobody suspects it's really you. Never, however, stop being a fucktard.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Well played, Mxy.

Uschi said:

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

coming from someone who writes erotic stories about underage trademarked and copywritten characters, runs a website devoted to these characters, and has a trademarked word in their username this sounds to me like "Do as I say not as I do!!!"

isn't there another word for that??

still i'd be curious to see what a lawyer would have to say about this, before they laughed you out of their office i mean.

Last edited by The Question?; 2005-03-22 7:40 PM.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

The Question? said:

coming from someone who writes erotic stories about underage trademarked and copywritten characters, runs a website devoted to these characters, and has a trademarked word in their username this sounds to me like "Do as I say not as I do!!!"

we call it a deep thoughts moderator.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I thought the word was doody-head!

25+ posts
25+ posts
I know you are, but what am I?

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
Quote:

The Question? said:

we call it a deep thoughts moderator.

Today's secret word is .... GRUDGE!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

InuYasha the Hanyo said:
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:

(All images drawn by Cynthia Finnegan)

Hope you don't mind if I do a write-up on most of the "family" (in order of creation) and some of their foes. It's just general stuff.

Captain Marvel: By saying the name of the ancient wizard, Shazam, Billy Batson is transformed by magic lightning into Captain Marvel, the World’s Mightiest Mortal, who is blessed with the Wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, and the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles and the speed of Mercury.

Billy and Captain Marvel are one and the same, but at two different stages of life. In essence, Captain Marvel is what Billy will look like in adulthood and with jet-black hair and lightning-blue eyes, he heavily favors his late father, Merrill. Billy is a wiry, daring, resourceful impetuous to the point of recklessness and self-assured youngster of 5 ft., 5 ins. tall.

Captain Marvel stands about six feet four and has the physique of a martial artist or an acrobat: a bit rangy and well-muscled, but not massive. Captain Marvel’s laid-back attitude and easygoing demeanor are well-known and he handles even the most dangerous foes, impossible situations or Earth-shattering crises with courage, determination and a healthy dash of flair.

His age is whatever the reader thinks it is.

Billy was destined to be a hero from the moment of he was born, and is living up to the birthright Shazam gave him. Billy may have been chosen to be Captain Marvel, but ultimately it was his choice to embrace his destiny and he’s never regretted his decision.

Billy is a youngster who's wiry, ballsy, resourceful, self-assured and impetuous to the point of recklessness. He often charges (or sneaks) into dangerous situations that are better suited for his red-suited alter ego.
He says "Holy Moley" more than he say "There's something screwy about all of this" or "What a load". Although he was robbed, betrayed and kicked out by one uncle, he hasn't let the tragedies in his life turn him into an embittered teenager.

His job as a TV reporter gives him some measure of popularity among his peers. Especially girls (who want to kiss him) and women (who want to adopt him). He cares about his family, both real (Mary, Uncle Dudley) and acquired (Freddy, Mr. Tawny). He makes friends easily and keeps in touch with them.

Billy's NOT perfect by a long shot. He has a wide smart-aleck streak and can be sarcastic. But he has a good sense of humor, too. He's also a scrapper.

Captain Marvel Jr.: Like his best friend, newsboy Freddy Freeman was destined to become a hero. Rescued by the World’s Mightiest Mortal after receiving life-threatening injuries from Captain Nazi, Captain Marvel willingly gives the boy a portion of his powers to save the dying Freddy.

Now, by saying the name of his hero, he gains the same powers as Billy does when he changes into the World’s Mightiest Mortal. Since he gets his powers from Shazam through Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Junior cannot say his own name, or he will instantly change back into Freddy. Junior has to be very creative with introducing himself, but has told no one of his real identity.

Freddy is an almost pretty boy who is oblivious to how his looks affects most girls. He's a slim-built, slightly muscled boy, almost elfin in appearance, with long, shaggy blue-black hair and deep blue eyes. He's a musician, plays both piano and guitar, has a very good singing voice and enjoys writing, but he’s far from perfect. He can become easily bored by school, even though he enjoys his classes.

He’s a bit of a daredevil when as Junior, handling both villains and almost impossible situations with a poise and enthusiasm that would make many adults envious. The youngster has the remarkable ability of keeping the facts of a situation clear without tailoring them to his own perspective, and keeps a daily record of his adventures in a journal.

When we first meet him, Freddy and his grandparents, Jacob and Elizabeth, had just moved from Portland, Maine, to New York, trying to get him away from some trouble. He’s been an orphan since the age of 7, the sole survivor of the freak storm that killed his parents.

When he finds out about Billy’s situation with Ebenezer Batson, Freddy looks after his best friend like a brother, even asking his grandparents to take him in temporarily while waiting for his bid for emancipation to go through.

Like Captain Marvel, Freddy always tries to do what’s right; so much so, at one point some of the kids at school start calling him “Captain Marvel Junior” because of this and for his idolization of the World’s Mightiest Mortal. He's proud to call Captain Marvel his hero and Billy and Mary Batson his best friends.

Though he’s normally an even-tempered boy, Freddy is the most emotionally volatile of the three. He can show an intensity of emotion that some consider frightening, literally going from near-hysterical laughter to blind rage in a split second. His hatred of Captain Nazi is nearly fanatical.

After his grandfather is murdered, he becomes sullen and angry about the incident and expresses his grief by lashing out. The only one he won’t take this tack with is Mary, because he’d never strike a girl. He doesn’t blame Captain Marvel for what happened, but even the World’s Mightiest Mortal feel the sting of Freddy’s anger.

Mary Marvel: By saying the ancient wizard’s name, Mary Batson becomes Mary Marvel, receiving the powers of the following six goddesses and heroines: the stamina of Selene, the strength of Hippolyte, the courage of Ariadne, the speed of Zephyrus, the power of Aurora (which includes her invulnerability) and the wisdom of Minerva.

Her powers are equal to those given her brother and Freddy Freeman, yet, like Freddy, she remains a young teen when she changes, giving her the advantage of being underestimated by a foe because of her youth and petite stature.

Adopted by Geoffrey and Noreen Bromfield when she was six months old, Mary was sent to one of the best schools in the five Boroughs, Rosemont Academy for Girls. She also takes ballet classes, which make her alter ego more graceful in flight, and has a good working knowledge of self-defense.

Mary’s best described as being an ‘angelic’ or ‘doll-pretty’ 13-year-old, and though her looks heavily favor her mother’s with her auburn curls and almost turned-up nose, she has her father’s lightning-blue eyes. Like her twin brother, she is kind, courageous, brash to the point of recklessness, resourceful and she doesn’t take garbage from anyone. After reuniting with her twin brother, Mary begs the Bromfields to have her last name legally changed back to Batson.

She is the last person on Earth to become hysterical for more than a moment, but her natural calm can give way to anger, especially when she’s provoked and she will explode when she’s angry. Two of her favorite pastimes are reading and drawing, and she’s often seen with either a book or a drawing pad and a pencil in her hands.

Dudley Batson, Billy’s legal guardian, was Merrill’s older brother and is a recovering con-man blessed with a heart of gold. While many folks will dismiss Dudley as a “bumbling fool” on sight, he’s actually quite sharp and can spot a phony from a mile away. Among his other talents, Dudley happens to be very good at electronics. He dabbles in stage magic, illusion and escape artistry. He can, and has, picked his way out of a pair of handcuffs in about 10 seconds flat without looking. He knows he’s not the best role model in the world for them, but the kids love him anyway.

He finds out Billy, Mary and Freddy’s secret identities by reading his young niece’s diary, which she accidentally leaves at his apartment, and decides to make himself a costume and “help them out”. Mr. Morris offers Dudley his own kids show on WHIZ-7, where he’ll spend most of his time when he’s in his “Uncle Marvel” suit.

When he’s not working at WHIZ-7, Dudley will spend time working on a pair of animatronic cartoon rabbits he’s named Hoppy and Millie, who will wind up appearing on the show. Easygoing and laid back, he has seen and experienced much in his life, but hasn’t let them make him jaded or embittered. He has the faith and the sense of wonder of a much-younger person.

Shazam, the ancient wizard who blessed the Marvel Family with their incredible powers, resides in a palace he built on the fabled Rock of Eternity, where he keeps an ostensive eye on his “family” and chronicles their adventures in the massive tome that rests near his throne.

Since the old wizard was nearly a god at the time of his “death”, he knows everything that has happened throughout the world, from the highest to the lowest. The reason is that he is about 10,000 years old, give or take a century, and in his very long life he has seen much, done much, and has been a trusted friend, teacher and counsellor to rulers and deities alike.

For some 3,000 years before becoming a wizard, Shazam battled evil as the Champion of the Lumarian people, until the gods he knew were forgotten by all save himself. Not much is known about the centuries between the last appearance of the Champion and the wizard Shazam’s emergence in the court of King Djet, Egypt’s second king, but legends say that he travelled far and wide, learning all the secrets of White Magick that he could.

Exactly when and why he left Egypt is not certain, but Shazam travelled to Israel in the time of wise King Solomon. Later, he was in Greece during its Heroic Age, becoming friends with Zeus, Hermes and the Titan Atlas and the heroes Hercules and Achilles. Centuries later, when Achilles and Solomon were long dead and free from the corruptions of the living, Shazam summoned their spirits to join Zeus, Hermes (renamed Mercury by the Romans), Atlas and Hercules (now a god) to do good in the world.

Before creating the Marvel Family, Shazam entrusted two others with his powers and secrets, only to see that trust cruelly betrayed. The first one was Khem-Adam, or Black Adam, his first heir to the role of champion. Out of greed and jealous rage, Adam murdered his cousin, King Djet, then slew Djet’s wife and most of their children and, with the aid of a corrupt priest named Set-Kerak, usurped the throne for himself.

The second was a vain young wizard named Oggar, whom he tried to teach compassion and to use his powers to help others, but the lessons both Shazam and the spirit of Solomon tried to teach fell on deaf ears. Ultimately, Oggar felt he had no further use for either Shazam or his teachings. He found a new master in the form of the sorceress Circe, whom he gave the gift of immortality, then turned against the old wizard and his fellows. With a heavy heart, Shazam defeated his former protegé even as Circe struck down the vain young sorcerer with a five-fold curse. She cursed him with the horns, legs and hooves of a goat, the inability to use a spell more than once and the inability to use his powers against any female of any age.

Shazam became a great adept at Magick; so great; he was at last virtually a god - but not quite. Eventually, he had to die. In Eternity, Shazam took residence in the temple he built on the Rock of Eternity. From Eternity, one can reach any era or alternate dimension, so the members of the Marvel Family use it in order to travel through time.

Although a spirit, he still commands great Magickal powers as well as dispatching his magic lightning bolts and advising the Marvel Family. Shazam relies on a bracelet made of a magickal element called Shazamium to maintain his spirit form. The Shazamium bracelet can send anyone who puts it on instantly to the Rock of Eternity.

Dr. Thaddeus Bodog Sivana: Sivana is the Marvel Family’s ultimate enemy: the quintessential mad scientist, always thinking of ways to conquer the Universe and destroy his archenemies, proving once and for all why he’s the worst of the worst. He was a brilliant scientist driven mad by seeing men of lesser intellect steal his ideas and profit from them, then having his wife leave him and their four children for one of those thieves. Embittered and nearly bankrupt, he took his children and fled to the jungles of the Yucatan Peninsula to carve out a life for themselves. Eventually, he turned his back on mankind and swore to do as many harm to humanity as his super-science could cause until he was crowned the Rightful Ruler of the Universe.

Being functionally insane, he has the capacity for wild inventions of nearly magical capabilities which conventional science says are impossible. He has the driving obsession to destroy the three people who will ever and always thwart his ambitions, a total lack of scruples and a towering rage that will put the fear of God into even the most monstrous of henchmen. He will gleefully sacrifice friend or foe to achieve even the smallest of aims and will kill anyone who gets in his way without feeling the slightest qualm about it.

Although he is at least sixty years of age, he’s fathered four children. Sivana tolerates Magnificus and Beautia as long as they don’t get in the way of his schemes of conquest. The two younger Sivanas, Georgia and Thaddeus Junior, have targeted the younger Marvels for their murderous brand of mischief. Although they are all-around scientists like their father, Georgia’s specialties are chemicals and computer programming, while Tad is more a nuts-and-bolts, all-around tinkerer who leans more towards giant, mangaesque robotics and other fantastic vehicles. The by-products of their patriarch’s tinkering with their genetic make-up before they were born, they blessed with their father’s brilliance, but they are also cursed with their sire’s sociopathic tendencies and anemic gargoyle looks. Their father dotes on the younger two shamelessly. They even hate Mary and Freddy as much as their father does Billy and will try killing them on several occasions.

The Sivanas know the real identities of the Marvel Family, but while Sivana Sr., Junior and Georgia have chosen to selfishly cherish the secret, Beautia and Magnificus have become friends with the heroic trio and sworn themselves to secrecy. The self-proclaimed Rightful Rulers of the Universe return to bedevil Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family time and again, but have yet to rid the World of them.

Mr. Mind: Mr. Mind is a worm-like alien creature from a planetoid called Punkus. Sivana finds a derelict alien space station orbiting Venus, builds a spacecraft and a suit to withstand the murderous heat and toxic atmosphere, then travels to the planet. Once there, he discovers that not only can he understand the language, but he can make this strange mecha work. Exploring further, Sivana finds the crew of the strange craft, several tall, humanoid crocodile creatures, seemingly lying dead on the floor, surrounding a black and green skinned humanoid. Out of the mouth of the “biodroid” crawled a two-and-a-half inch long creature that vaguely resembled an Earthly cutworm.

Mind has limited telepathic and empathic abilities and thanks to his initial “bond” with Sivana, he’s not only functionally insane, but has a macabre sense of humor, cracking jokes as he’s about to have a hapless victim killed. Mind has goggles and a voice amplifier, made for him by one of his minions.

Black Adam, the World’s Mightiest Villain: Khem-Adam, or Black Adam, was Shazam’s chosen champion in Egypt almost five thousand years ago. After he betrayed the old wizard and slew the Pharaoh he was supposed to serve, Shazam used his magick to banish Khem-Adam in-between life and death, to wander in space for all eternity, swearing bloody vengeance on the old wizard and his next successor.

Thousands of years later, the villain somehow returned to the world and confronts the Marvel Family. Black Adam’s powers are similar to the ones the Marvel Family possess, and he is one of the few people who can go toe-to-toe with all three of them at once. He knows that the Marvel Family are actually a trio of adolescents, but can’t be bothered to find out their names.

When Teth-Adam invokes the ancient wizard's name, he is granted the following powers: the stamina of Shu; the strength of Hershef; the power of Amon-Ra; the wisdom of Zehuti, another aspect of the god Thoth; the speed of Anpu, another aspect of Anubis; and the courage of Menthu, the Egyptian god of war.

Oggar, the World's Mightiest Immortal: Oggar was a selfish, vain young sorcerer in Bronze Age Greece whom Shazam took on as an apprentice. The old wizard hoped to teach him compassion, and to use his powers for the common weal, but he ignored the lessons even Solomon’s spirit sought to teach him. Eventually, he turned against the old wizard and his teachings, having found a new master in a sorceress called Circe.

The pair had nearly beaten Shazam in a magickal dual, but before they could kill him, Circe turned against Oggar, hitting him a five-fold curse, even as he gave her the immortality she craved. She cursed him with the horns, legs and hooves of a goat, made him unable to use a spell more than once (without an outside power source) and the inability to work his magic directly against females of any age.

Well, whaddaya think?

I love this shit, 'specially the " not perfect " part and the pics are cool, too. You draw them yourself?

Anything else you'd like to share with the rest of the class?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
1 post
1 post
I'm not a huge Shazam fan, but personally, I would've liked to have seen where Ms. S was going with this, but that's just me. Too bad we'll never find out.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard