Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#517312 2005-05-29 10:36 PM
smb Offline OP
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts

Last edited by smb; 2005-05-29 10:38 PM.
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
They am love you long time.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
200+ posts
200+ posts
I may be insane, but even I must draw the line somewhere! At least I don't say "Don't touch my clothing fasteners or ask me for my automated telecode because I haven't asked you out yet, durh!" before a first date! Why do they say we "touched" them when all we did was follow the link?

I don't care where they're from (grown by Poison Ivy maybe?), they've probably been around the world round trip a few times! No wonder women get treated like objects with chase cutting skanks like them walking around putting everything on display, both verbally and physically!

How dare they not take it fewer steps at a time! Off with their heads!

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes, and bow-legged ants! I come before you to stand behind you. To tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other. If you do not belive this lie, it's true! Ask the blind lady on the corner! She saw it, too! It's a Joker world, baby, you just live in it! Kaz said: Emperor Joker, you rule.
smb Offline OP
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts

Itaas mo!

I like the way her cunt lips peak out of her shaven fanny!

www.chiXoclock.com

Link Copied to Clipboard