Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#528878 2005-06-17 7:49 PM
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts

[bplay with me, i'll feel better about my smallness...
I hate custom titles
25+ posts
I hate custom titles
25+ posts
I hate your dick!

I hate signatures.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Grouchy Smurf said:
I hate your dick!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I hate custom titles
25+ posts
I hate custom titles
25+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Quote:

Grouchy Smurf said:
I hate your dick!

I hate being laughed at.

I hate signatures.
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict in a Nutshell

Palestinian Terror

Almost all Palestinian groups were founded with the declared aim of destroying Israel by violence, and had a history of
terrorist activities. Only the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization) has renounced this aim officially. In 1993, the
signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles, renouncing violence and agreeing to honor UN SC Resolution 242, which
recognizes the right of Israel to exist. In return, Israel allowed the PLO to enter the West Bank and Gaza strip,
Palestinians gained autonomous control of most of the population of these areas. Extremist Palestinian groups
objected to the agreements began a campaign of ambushes and suicide bombings against Israel. The Palestine National
Authority claimed they could not control the dissident groups. Final status negotiations faltered in September 2000. Ariel
Sharon visited the Temple mount (Haram as Sharif), which includes the Al-Aqsa mosque on September 28, though he did not
enter either of the mosques.. This ignited violent riots, that were met with lethal force by the IDF. The violence became
generalized "resistance," called "the Intifadeh," and involving large sectors of the population as well as the
National Authority itself, and the Palestinian police force set up by the Oslo agreements. Polls indicate that about
the Palestinians believe that the aim of the Intifadeh is to destroy Israel. Since September 28, 2000, Palestinians
killed over a thousand Israelis in terror and suicide attacks. Israelis have killed over 3,500 Palestinians
in "defense" operations and reprisals, including many civilians. The Intifadeh destroyed the belief of many Israelis
the possibility of peace, and destroyed the credibility of Yasser Arafat and the PLO as peace partners. Israeli
retaliation
and repression further embittered the Palestinians.

Link Copied to Clipboard