Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

Robertson called for the assassination of Venezuela's president

Pat Robertson, host of Christian Broadcasting Network's The 700 Club and founder of the Christian Coalition of America, called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

Quote:

From the August 22 broadcast of The 700 Club:

ROBERTSON: There was a popular coup that overthrew him [Chavez]. And what did the United States State Department do about it? Virtually nothing. And as a result, within about 48 hours that coup was broken; Chavez was back in power, but we had a chance to move in. He has destroyed the Venezuelan economy, and he's going to make that a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism all over the continent.

You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don't think any oil shipments will stop. But this man is a terrific danger and the United ... This is in our sphere of influence, so we can't let this happen. We have the Monroe Doctrine, we have other doctrines that we have announced. And without question, this is a dangerous enemy to our south, controlling a huge pool of oil, that could hurt us very badly. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with.

If that isn't a wake-up call to any true Christians still under this lunatics sway, I don't know what is.

WWJD?

Popular coup? I recommend Robertson view "The Revolution will Not be Televised" to see just how "popular" the coup was.

Quote:

Matthew 5:38-40
Go the Second Mile

38 "You have heard that it was said, `An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'[a] 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.

...Onward Christian Soldiers......

This lard ass also asserts that chavez is a "dictator". Chavez has been in office since February 1999. In July 2000, he was elected to a six-year term with 59.5% of all cast ballots.

In August 2004, Chavez won a referendum on his tenure with 59% of the vote. The special election was called after opposition organizations gathered 2.5 million signatures to force a recall ballot.

The Angus Reid Center for Public Opinion & Democracy reports that Hugo Chavez appears to have rebounded from low mid-term numbers in Venezuela ... according to a poll by Datanalisis, 70.5% of respondents believe the President’s tenure has been positive.

Some "dictator".

Quote:

Barry Goldwater on Falwell:
"The conservative movement is successful despite the 'crackpots and nuts' on the religious right. I know them all. I've said Jerry Falwell should be kicked in the ass, and I meant it. He has a big one. You can't miss it."

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Like I said before on another message board:Geez,Pat,most people just want to see Chavez voted out.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah will say:
Thou Shalt Not Kill is really more of a suggestion.

Bow ties are coool.
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Ray Adler speaks the truth!

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

Pariah will say:
Thou Shalt Not Kill is really more of a suggestion.

Wonkette's headline was "Robertson asks for commandment exemption". But besides "Thou shalt not kill" isn't that fat pig guilty of being covetous as well?

The guy acts as if Venezuela's oil belongs to us. Geez,advocating murder in the name of oil??

Reuters had this to say today:

Quote:

U.S. evangelist calls for assassination of Chavez

By Jackie Frank
1 hour, 15 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Conservative U.S. evangelist Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, but top U.S. officials denied on Tuesday that any such illegal act was being contemplated.

Venezuelan officials said Robertson's remarks were "a call to terrorism," and demanded President George W. Bush condemn his political ally and fellow Christian conservative. But Chavez, who was winding up a three-day visit to communist ally Cuba, told reporters he didn't care about Robertson. "I don't even know who this person is."

Robertson, the founder of the Christian Coalition and a presidential candidate in 1988, said Chavez, one of Bush's most vocal critics, was a "terrific danger" to the United States and intended to become "the launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism."

"We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability," Robertson said during Monday broadcast of his religious "The 700 Club" program.

"We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator," he continued. "It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

SILENT WHITE HOUSE

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld dismissed Robertson's remarks, but the White House remained silent despite calls for repudiation from Venezuela and religious leaders including the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

"Certainly it's against the law. Our department doesn't do that type of thing," Rumsfeld told reporters.

Both he and State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said the remarks were from a private citizen and did not represent the U.S. government position. "Private citizens say all kinds of things all the time," Rumsfeld added.

McCormack added, "Any accusations or any idea that we are planning to take hostile action against Venezuela or the Venezuelan government -- any ideas in that regard are totally without fact and baseless."

Venezuela's ambassador to Washington, Bernardo Alvarez, said Bush needs to guarantee Chavez's safety at next month's United Nations meeting in New York.

"Mr Robertson has been one of this president's staunchest allies. His statement demands the strongest condemnation by the White House," Alvarez said.

In Caracas, Venezuelan Vice President Jose Vicente Rangel said, "This is a huge hypocrisy to maintain an anti-terrorist line and at the same time have such terrorist statements as these made by Christian preacher Pat Robertson coming from the same country."

The leftist Chavez has often accused the United States of plotting his overthrow or assassination. Alongside Cuban President Fidel Castro in Havana on Sunday, Chavez scoffed at the idea that he and Castro were destabilizing troublemakers.

Chavez survived a short-lived coup in 2002 that he says was backed by the United States. Washington denies involvement.

'CHEAPER THAN STARTING A WAR'

Chavez was first elected in 1998 and won a referendum on his rule last year. Polls show he would be re-elected in 2006. Venezuela is the world's fifth largest oil exporting country and a major supplier to the United States.

In his broadcast, Robertson said: "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it.

"It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

The comments hearkened back to a long history of U.S. political and military interventions in Latin America including the invasions of Grenada in 1983 and Haiti in 1994, attempts to assassinate Castro and a CIA-backed coup in Chile in 1973.

Political assassination as U.S. policy has been prohibited since 1976.

Despite the attention by government officials, media and religious leaders, Robertson made no further comment.

Jackson called Robertson's remarks "morally degenerate" and said Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice "cannot be silent on such a suggestion by one who has had such a relationship with the White House." He plans to meet with religious leaders in Venezuela next week.

This was only the most recent explosive Robertson remark. Criticizing the State Department in 2003, he said "maybe we need a very small nuke thrown off on Foggy Bottom to shake things up."

Robertson's "700 Club" reaches an average 1 million American viewers daily, according to his Web site.

Some people here on these boards are fond of saying that i'm not a Christian because I don't support their extreme fundamentalist view of religion, so anyone willing to step up and denounce this degenerate murder filled pig who happens to be a fundamentalist?

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm guessing ABC Family channel is going to be really quiet about this.

Fair play!
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Robertson called for the assassination of Venezuela's president

Pat Robertson, host of Christian Broadcasting Network's The 700 Club and founder of the Christian Coalition of America, called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

Quote:

From the August 22 broadcast of The 700 Club:

ROBERTSON: There was a popular coup that overthrew him [Chavez]. And what did the United States State Department do about it? Virtually nothing. And as a result, within about 48 hours that coup was broken; Chavez was back in power, but we had a chance to move in. He has destroyed the Venezuelan economy, and he's going to make that a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism all over the continent.

You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don't think any oil shipments will stop. But this man is a terrific danger and the United ... This is in our sphere of influence, so we can't let this happen. We have the Monroe Doctrine, we have other doctrines that we have announced. And without question, this is a dangerous enemy to our south, controlling a huge pool of oil, that could hurt us very badly. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with.

If that isn't a wake-up call to any true Christians still under this lunatics sway, I don't know what is.

WWJD?

Popular coup? I recommend Robertson view "The Revolution will Not be Televised" to see just how "popular" the coup was.

Quote:

Matthew 5:38-40
Go the Second Mile

38 "You have heard that it was said, `An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'[a] 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.

...Onward Christian Soldiers......

This lard ass also asserts that chavez is a "dictator". Chavez has been in office since February 1999. In July 2000, he was elected to a six-year term with 59.5% of all cast ballots.

In August 2004, Chavez won a referendum on his tenure with 59% of the vote. The special election was called after opposition organizations gathered 2.5 million signatures to force a recall ballot.

The Angus Reid Center for Public Opinion & Democracy reports that Hugo Chavez appears to have rebounded from low mid-term numbers in Venezuela ... according to a poll by Datanalisis, 70.5% of respondents believe the President’s tenure has been positive.

Some "dictator".

Quote:

Barry Goldwater on Falwell:
"The conservative movement is successful despite the 'crackpots and nuts' on the religious right. I know them all. I've said Jerry Falwell should be kicked in the ass, and I meant it. He has a big one. You can't miss it."

I agree that Pat Robertson is an ass and I'm not a fan of Falwell, but would you mind explaining what Falwell has to do with this article. You post a bunch of stuff about Robertson then a picture of Falwell then call Robertson a fat ass even though Robertson is somewhat slim, then you post a quote by Goldwatter about Falwell. I'm confused. Even when you post something that makes sense you make it not make sense.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Yeah, you're right. Robertson, Falwell. Different guys.

In a discussion I was having on another board they all coalesced into one amorhous blob of fundamentalism. That's the problem with discussing ideas in one board and then discussing things here. I got the 2 mixed up in transition.

The point about being a fake Christian still stands though.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
the bible says a tree is judged by the fruits that it bears, so i'm not quite sure how anyone who actually has read scripture would listen to pat robertson and consider him a man of god. but i suspect that is why he has such a huge following, people like to follow people who make them feel good about thereself rather than preachers who preach the bible.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts

giant picture
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
the bible says a tree is judged by the fruits that it bears, so i'm not quite sure how anyone who actually has read scripture would listen to pat robertson and consider him a man of god. but i suspect that is why he has such a huge following, people like to follow people who make them feel good about thereself rather than preachers who preach the bible.

The Bible also says that people will gather arround them preachers who preach what thier itching ears WANT to hear.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

The Bible also says that people will gather arround them preachers who preach what thier itching ears WANT to hear.

Bow ties are coool.
25+ posts
25+ posts
There are many terms that came to mind when I was formingmy opinions on Robertson's comments about Chavez, but one of the first of them was "idiotic." There's absoultely no good that can come of a prominent figure like Robertson urging his governmet to off somebody.

That, and I don't think a man of God should be encouraging murder.

"Just because I don't like to fight doesn't mean that I can't."
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Yeah, you're right. Robertson, Falwell. Different guys.

In a discussion I was having on another board they all coalesced into one amorhous blob of fundamentalism. That's the problem with discussing ideas in one board and then discussing things here. I got the 2 mixed up in transition.

The point about being a fake Christian still stands though.

So, in other words, "all fundamentalist Christians look alike to you"?

Substitute the words "jews" "muslims" or any other religious group for the phrase "fundamentalist Christians" in that sentence and consider just how bigoted you sound.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Actually if Pariah said that suggestion comment earlier he really is misinformed.. The proper translation is... Thou Shalt not murder.

Killing in self defense, for your country, for defense of religious freedom,etc is permitted. Cold-blooded murder is not.

Christ furthered it and said we should just turn the other cheek.

Silly Pariah...

So Nitpicking He'd Nitpick the Merits Of Boobies List: 1) Animalman B.A. In Bunny Luvin' List: 1) Chris Oakley 2) Zod Gay List: 1) Mister JLA Fellatio Rex List: 1) Rex 2) Rexstardust 3) Brian J..whatever
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Rue de Nocturne said:
Actually if Pariah said that suggestion comment earlier he really is misinformed.. The proper translation is... Thou Shalt not murder.

Killing in self defense, for your country, for defense of religious freedom,etc is permitted.

What's the difference?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Wednesday said:
Quote:

Rue de Nocturne said:

Killing in self defense, for your country, for defense of religious freedom,etc is permitted.

What's the difference?

If it's translated as kill instead of murder, you wouldn't be able to fight in a war without breaking God's law. Conveniant huh?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Substitute the words "jews" "muslims" or any other religious group for the phrase "fundamentalist Christians" in that sentence and consider just how bigoted you sound.

How about the word liberal, that tends to end up in all lot of generalizing threads?

Fair play!
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

Rue de Nocturne said:
Actually if Pariah said that suggestion comment earlier he really is misinformed..

Actually, Pariah hasn't said anything, that was r3x assuming that he would.

He probably does have some justification on why murder is allowed from a religious point of view, though, considering his idea that if a goverment murders then it's legal and it's not really murder, even if it's in another country...

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
to me:

(declared) war killing = not murder
abortion = not murder
assassination = murder

christian leader = understanding that death and murder do happen, even helping the victim's families and/or the guilty and family cope with it .... but never advocating it.

christian leader advocating murder = retarded

giant picture
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i've always wondered what the rational it is for seemingly intelligent people to say killing a child as long as it is inside the mother is not murder? i'm not even talking from a religious point of view, but seriously how did we as a society come to the point of saying it's okay to kill a human if it's inside a woman, but we are outraged at the thoughts of killing heads of states? many people on here have commented on how absurd it is that pariah has justifications for killing(which i agree he is full of shit), yet alot of them will then freely state in other threads rights to abortion. they believe a woman has a choice to kill a child, it is her choice for whatever reason. yet they find that pat robertson is insane for stating his choice for someone to die. now people will say that the baby isnt a person till it leaves the womb so i assume that this will be their justification. , but there used to be people and scientist that said black people werent as evolved as white people. thus giving them justification to kill, rape or enslave. just wondering how one differentiates between tose killings?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
One of the few good things about living in a country with a predominantly catholic background, is that abortion isn't even considered an option... we don't even get people protesting to get it legalized, and whoever participates in an abortion is a criminal. The mayority of the country right now doesn't consider itself religious, but the background is mostly the same. This goes to dangerous extremes too, of course, like last year when a very young rape victim was in danger because of her pregnancy and the doctors recommended that she got an abortion so she had a better chance to live, but the goverment didn't allow it and she had to get it in another country. For the same reason, we haven't had an execution since the dictatorship ended, and we never shoot other people's Presidents.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
One of the few good things about living in a country with a predominantly catholic background, is that abortion isn't even considered an option... we don't even get people protesting to get it legalized, and whoever participates in an abortion is a criminal. The mayority of the country right now doesn't consider itself religious, but the background is mostly the same. This goes to dangerous extremes too, of course, like last year when a very young rape victim was in danger because of her pregnancy and the doctors recommended that she got an abortion so she had a better chance to live, but the goverment didn't allow it and she had to get it in another country. For the same reason, we haven't had an execution since the dictatorship ended, and we never shoot other people's Presidents.

How do you feel about it?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
if its the president of the hair club for men there should be a exception.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

if its the president of the hair club for men there should be a exception.

well, he's also a member.

Bow ties are coool.
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Liar liar pants on fire.

Quote:

Robertson lies about his Chavez comments; claims he "didn't say 'assassination' "

ROBERTSON: Wait a minute, I didn't say 'assassination.' I said our special forces should, quote, "take him out," and "take him out" can be a number of things including kidnapping. There are a number of ways to take out a dictator from power besides killing him. I was misinterpreted by the AP, but that happens all the time.

I meant take him out for coffee....

Quote:

In fact, Robertson explicitly called for Chavez's assassination on the August 22 broadcast of The 700 Club:

ROBERTSON: You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don't think any oil shipments will stop. But this man is a terrific danger and the United ... This is in our sphere of influence, so we can't let this happen. We have the Monroe Doctrine, we have other doctrines that we have announced. And without question, this is a dangerous enemy to our south, controlling a huge pool of oil, that could hurt us very badly. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with.

Obviously Satan altered everyone's perceptions of what Robertson really said.

Well, he is breaking commandments left and right. First the one about killing, and now the one about bearing false witness. He is on a roll!

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

Well, he is breaking commandments left and right. First the one about killing, and now the one about bearing false witness. He is on a roll!

but all the commandments have an asterik next to them. then if you go to the bottom of the tablet you see:
*unless oil shipments won't stop.

Bow ties are coool.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i think you made that up.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
to me:

abortion = not murder
assassination = murder

christian leader = understanding that death and murder do happen, even helping the victim's families and/or the guilty and family cope with it .... but never advocating it.

That sounds pretty moderate to me.

Although i myself would consider Robertson a bit more than just a mere religious leader.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Jackass.

Again ,with a wingnut, the best defense is to go on the offense (and/or provide distraction from the topic at hand).

Fuck off.

Falwell, Robertson, Osama Bin Laden, (don't know any crazy extremist Jews offhand, sorry) Yeah, they're all the same to me.

Can we put em all in a big pit and let them fight it off over who's god is bigger and who he favors for world domination?

betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
to me:

abortion = not murder
assassination = murder

That sounds pretty moderate to me.

Although i myself would consider Robertson a bit more than just a mere religious leader.

...and that is?

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

theory9 said:
...and that is?

I'd also think of him as a political figure with some influence.

Quote:

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."
Matthew 7:15

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

I have thought this of Pat Robertson for years!

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

I have thought this of Pat Robertson for years!

Luke 14:20

Bow ties are coool.
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
stone cold 3:16!

Quote:

i've always wondered what the rational it is for seemingly intelligent people to say killing a child as long as it is inside the mother is not murder?

i just dont think its "murder." i'm not saying i'm all for abortion or that i think its a light topic, or whatever. a life ends up dead, no matter how you frame it. i just don't feel its murder.

similar argument to my "i dont think killing in war is murder" when, technically, it wouldn't be difficult to frame an argument that its the same exact thing.

giant picture
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
stone cold 3:16!

Quote:

i've always wondered what the rational it is for seemingly intelligent people to say killing a child as long as it is inside the mother is not murder?

i just dont think its "murder." i'm not saying i'm all for abortion or that i think its a light topic, or whatever. a life ends up dead, no matter how you frame it. i just don't feel its murder.

similar argument to my "i dont think killing in war is murder" when, technically, it wouldn't be difficult to frame an argument that its the same exact thing.

right, but i dont get how you get that a assasination of someoen outside a mother is murder but assasination inside is not? it's still assasination of someone not directly threatening your life, or indirectly for that matter. yes there are cases of threat to the mother's life, so that could inact a self defense ideology no doubt. but how do you get to the point of it's okay to just kill a child as long as it's still inside the mother just because it doesnt suit your lifestyle? it would seem if someone considers it viable that a woman kill a baby inside her because it might hinder her career, that they would think it was okay to kill the guy that Robertson was calling for because it is believed his holding up oil prices hurts many people's career and incomes. I dont believe either is valid, just wondering how's come location of the human life is so important to people as wether they have a right to live?

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
im not saying its "ok." i'm not even trying to justify it or take a stance on it. i'm just not labeling it as "murder."

i don't think euthanasia is murder, either.

in both cases, i feel that they're simply something different, setup by a different set of circumstances and encased by different definitions.

giant picture
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Why do you consider it murder to kill a head of state in another country but not murder to kill a infant still inside the mother? i suppose thr right to choice will be the answer but then i would ask why does a woman have the right to choose her destiny even if it means killing a child but a goverment is comitting "murder" if they decide to kill someone effecting their destiny? im just curious how someone makes the leap in philosophy from one to the other?

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
A typical tune from pro-abortionists that I've always found stupid is the idea that before the 3 month mark, the fetus within the womb is nothing more than a cancer or kind of tumor that's devoid of life. If that's the case, than the mother's system should be fighting off its presence. But it doesn't.

Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
Actually, Pariah hasn't said anything, that was r3x assuming that he would.

Quote:

He probably does have some justification on why murder is allowed from a religious point of view, though, considering his idea that if a goverment [kills] then it's legal and it's not really murder, even if it's in another country...

Yep.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard